Step Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
April learns to respect her step father.
1.8k words
4.11
293.4k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Rick and Linda knew each other most of their adult lives and were married this last January. Linda had two children, Matt age 20 and April who had just turned 18. Matt went into the Air force after high school and was now stationed in Texas. April was a different story. She had run away from her mother's when she was only fifteen. Since then, she had dropped out of school, moved several times and most recently in trouble with the law for drugs.

All throughout April's life, she was never really held accountable for anything that she did. Her real father she had never known, and her mother was never much of a disciplinarian. All this was about to change. Two months ago, she moved in with her mother and Rick. He had just one rule, his house, his rules.

April tried to push Rick's limits, but her baby blue eyes and her sexy figure that had always worked to get her out of trouble in the past, didn't work on Rick. They got along great with each other, but when he put his foot down, he meant it.

It was the end of June when Rick and Linda were to fly down to Texas to see Linda's son, Matt. This was going to be a test for April, to be left alone in Rick's home for a week. It was Thursday night when they left home for the Airport.

Rick had a short conversation with April before they left. "I expect you to act like a lady and an adult when we are gone. This means, no alcohol, drugs, and no parties. In fact, I don't want any of your friends over here while we are gone. Understand?"

"No one?"

"Absolutely, not one sole."

April looked down at the floor, "Okay."

Rick and Linda waved to April as they drove down the driveway. What April didn't know is that Rick had no intention on going to Texas, for several reasons. Not only could they not afford it, but he use to live in Texas. He had no interest going anywhere that the temperature would be 100 degrees. The last reason was of course April. They wanted to trust her, but there was a precedence set.

Rick stayed overnight in a motel after dropping Linda off at the airport. It was a two hour drive and his night vision wasn't all that great.

He returned home Friday about 11:30 A.M. As he walked through the door, he heard his stereo quite loud in the living room. There were empty beer bottles left all over the house. Every ashtray in the place had cigarette butts in it or next to it, but no sign of April.

Rick looked in her bedroom and even down the basement, but still no sign of her. Rick went upstairs to his bedroom to change clothes and as he walked to the door, April was laying completely naked on his bed, legs spread wide, masturbating with one of the sex toys from his collection. In fact, the whole briefcase of bondage gear and toys were dumped out all over the bed. Rick watched as she moaned, arching her back , sliding the toy in and out of her pussy.

"Are you having fun?"

April screamed, being startled by Rick standing in the doorway. She quickly tried to cover herself, then rolled over onto her stomach.

"I thought you were..."

"I know what you thought," Rick said as he walked to the edge of the bed. "I don't know why you are trying to cover up. You don't have any problem with walking around with just your t-shirt and panties when your Mom isn't around. You're just a little tease, aren't you?"

Rick grabbed April's right wrist and drug her overhanging the edge of the bed crossways. She was horrified as Rick clamped her head between his knees hard.

He reached down and slapped April on the ass hard. She tried to escape Rick's grip on her head, but he was much to strong.

"I can't believe that I trusted you," as he continued to redden her little ass.

"Ow, ow, stop, ow...." April cried out as she reached behind her to block the blows. "You want your hands behind you? That's fine with me!" as Rick grabbed the handcuffs that were laying close by. He quickly clicked the cuffs around her wrists as she tried to resist.

"I'm disappointed," he said as he grabbed her arm and rolled her over onto her back. She no longer could cover herself and laid there terrified as Rick reached down to turn off the vibe that she had been using.

April kept her legs tight together trying to hide her body from Rick. Her nipples on her 34A puffy breasts she couldn't hide or the excitement that she was feeling.

"Get up," He said as he helped her to her feet. "You need to learn some respect. Things are about to change, and now! You will be calling me Sir by the end of this day, understand?"

April just stood there naked and feeling vulnerable as Rick held her hand cuffed wrists.

Rick grabbed a short length of cotton rope that had been in the briefcase and tied it to her cuffs. He pulled the rope through her legs tightly wedging it in her ass cheeks and pussy. "I suggest that you follow me," He said as he tugged on the rope and led her downstairs.

"Look at this fucking mess! Beer? Cigarettes? Drugs too? You will clean up this mess before your mother gets home. Right now, I'm trying to figure out your punishment. You wanted to play with my toys? I have the toy for you."

Rick pulled hard on the rope and led April to the door. She stopped realizing where he was taking her. "No."

Opening the door, Rick pulled April through the door out onto the back deck. He tied the rope off to the railing leaving April almost on her tip toes.

"You can't leave me like this!"

"As long as you didn't invite anyone over, you shouldn't have anything to worry about, right?"

April's mind was working overtime trying to take in all that had happened in the last few minutes. It was Friday afternoon and she knew that her friends would be here sometime this afternoon or tonight. She could only watch as Rick worked in the garage about fifty feet away. It was a beautiful summer day. The temperature was almost eighty with a light breeze and the sun was warm on her bare body.

The rope cut hard into her body rubbing against her clit. She was terrified of what Rick had in mind, yet there was a part of her that loved it.

After about an hour, Rick walked back to the house. "How are you doing?" as he ran his fingers along the ropes path.

April's knees got weak as he touched and played with her labia. "Ohhh.."

Rick pinched her left nipple hard, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," He said jokingly.

The waiting was the hardest part. She could hear cars going by the road in front of the house. Each one she wondered, was it going to drive in?

Rick returned in a few minutes with a blanket and some more rope. He untied April's punishing rope and led her to the back yard to a small group of trees. "Stand still," Rick said as he tied a rope end around her left ankle. Using the other rope that was between her legs, he slowly removed it from hiding, then fastened it to the right. April held her legs tight together as Rick knelt before her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just hold still."

Rick wrapped the loose rope ends around two different small trees. "There, let's unhook those cuffs from behind your back, shall we?" He unlocked the left cuff and reattached it in front of her to the right again. Rick slapped April on the ass four times hard before she began to lose her balance. "Sit down on the blanket."

April sat down on the soft blanket slowly. Rick laid her down, grabbed her cuffs and with another rope, he fastened it tight leaving her arms stretched out above her head. Rick then walked around to where he left the two ropes laying. Pulling on the ropes around the trees, April fought as he pulled her legs open wide. "Noooo." He tied the two ropes together leaving April spread wide for the whole world to see. "Good girl," He said as he tapped Aprils little pussy.

"Do you like playing with my toys?"

April just laid there, silent.

"I asked you a question." He said as he again tapped her pussy lips, only harder.

"Yes."

"And just what does a little girl like you fantasize about?"

"I don't know," she said quietly. April didn't want to tell Rick the truth. Her real fantasy was being taken by him. There was something about him, his ability to take control, his sternness, yet his ability to be so kind. Maybe it was just the idea of an older man that was off limits.

"I think you know. Did you cum?"

"No."

"I'll take care of that, Rick said as he walked back to the garage. April watched as he retrieved some sort of machine and an extension cord.

"What's that?"

Rick didn't say anything. He set up the machine between her legs and plugged it in. April watched closely as he attached a large dildo to the machine.

"Are we still wet?" he asked as he parted her lips with ease. "Hmmm, Guess so."

April moaned as she felt her lips being parted wide by the dildo.

"This should do it," as Rick turned on the machine real slow. The dildo traveled only a couple of inches and only one stroke every three seconds. "This is my fucking machine. I made it years ago, but never got the chance to try it out."

April tried to squirm, but was helpless to the machine. Slowly, the machine barely parted her lips, then pull out slowly. "Please, don't leave me like this."

"When you apologize for lying and disrespecting me, and mean it, I'll set you free."

"I'm sorry Rick." April said as Rick knelt beside her.

Squeezing her left nipple hard, "I'm sorry? You're going to have to do better than that. Maybe after your fifth orgasm, I may believe you if you are sincere."

"Five orgasms? I've never had a real orgasm. Rick?"

"You will. Should I invite your friends to watch, or are they coming over?"

April struggled, but the dildo continued to work in and out of her slowly. "Noooo..."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers