Step Dad's Toy: The Beginning

Story Info
Step Dad caught me watching Gay Porn.
5.2k words
4.58
41.1k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imatulkt
imatulkt
22 Followers

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story are work of fiction. They all are above legal age of consent. The story contains Incest/Taboo material.

****

Cast List:

Zeb Atlas as Roger Howard

Johnny Rapid as Taylor Ryder

****

STEP DAD'S TOY: THE BEGINNING

Not everyone lives a fairytale life. Everyone in this world are fighting a battle of their own, which others may not know about. My biggest battle was dealing with my sexuality. I live in a small town of USA. The attraction towards a hard, erect cock rather than a sweet, soft, wet pussy is something which is subject of taboo for a teenager living in these small town. The lifestyle which I lead as a teenager is not exactly what you call a luxury but it's satisfactory.

I am Taylor Ryder My biggest struggle was trying to fit-in. I was always the least developed, lanky, skinny kid of the class. My classmates used to gossip that I am quite 'efeminine' although none of them ever bullied my for my lack of so called 'masculinity'. My mom shifted to Leavenworth after divorcing my biological father, who cheated on her. After few years of dating and few failures, Mom got married again to Roger Howard, who is now my Step Dad.

Roger was nice man. Although we never had that Dad-Son friendly bond yet we had an amicable relationship. Honestly it was least matter of concern of mine as long as he treats mom the way she deserves. Roger worked as Head Coach for football team of a reputed college. He was an attractive 42 years old man with titan's shoulders and concrete jaw. Being in sports, he was well built in terms of muscle along with hawkish nose and defined cheekbones. He wasn't a male model but he should have been. Handsome in an understated way, his basalt jaw and Spartan shoulders spoke of strength. He possessed a latent, leonine power and always walked with purpose and authority. He was about 6'-1" tall and extremely well-built. My mom was usually busy with her work and there were weeks when she was hardly home. The most affectionate thing I had with Roger were some friendly 'Hello' and few 'How was your day?' conversation.

I was a closet gay teenager because I had this certain fear of being bullied for being 'faggot' and might be teased and humiliated for being a 'cock-sucker'. Living in dysfunctional family didn't help either. I was alone to deal with all confusions and curiosity. Porn available on internet was my only saviour. I would end up watching several of them while masturbating in my room when I was alone at home.

****

I was a virgin because I never had guts to approach someone. Unlike others there was no so called gay-radar inside my system which can make me aware whether the guy in front of me wants to fuck my virgin ass or not. For me the only source of pleasure was masturbation while watching porn, and I was quite aware about it, that's why whenever I got chance to watch those Blue films, I never let them go in vain.

One summer afternoon I was all alone at home, while Roger had some errands to run, Mom had gone out to visit her mother. I started watching porn sitting on the couch of living with simultaneously stroking my 5" cut cock. The hardcore action on the screen made me quite horny. I started to stroke my dick furiously while side by side pinching my nipples. I was completely turned on by watching a black huge muscular guy fucking a white twink's ass whereas another black guy had his massive cock inside the twink's mouth. I was in deep state of arousal. Somehow I badly wanted to suck a big cock and then take it in my butt.

' What The Fuck' a deep familiar, husky voice interrupted my moment of ecstasy. The familiarity of the voice send shivers down my spine. It was someone whom I knew quite well. It was my Step Dad, Roger standing at door. His face was combination of shock which soon transformed into a small smirk.

He noticed me looking at him with fear in my eyes.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here?!" he said pausing and looking directly into my eyes.

"You like guys?" he asked and my immediate blushing gave me away. "And don't you dare to fucking lie me with some of your bullshit. I've seen the way you look at me sometimes."

I was initially shocked by his sudden presence and then completely embarrassed by his words which my inner conscience knew that they were utterly true. I bowed my head down in pure shame. I was mortified on being caught. My biggest secret was busted and all thanks to my own stupidity.

"Let's come directly to the point," he said breaking the silence of the room.

"So there are two situations, first situation is where I tell your mom that her son is a fuckin faggot. Oh yes, by the way I do remember her mentioning how much she hates homosexuality."

I was least surprised considering the fact that I was very much aware about conservative and orthodox thoughts of my mother. For her, it was a taboo or more precisely - a sin.

"Or there is a second option" he declared with an evil-grin plastered on his face. I was confused.

"What's second option?" I enquired timidly.

"Well, the second situation is something I feel will be a smart choice" Roger proclaimed with a smile. "Since your mom is away for the weekend and you and I are struck here together. I've got multiple number of loads ready to give you and since you like cock, I guess it will be a fair option for both of us"

"You will do what I tell you. I will not hurt you but you will do what I say. Is that okay?" he asked.

It wasn't thing of big intelligence to interpret what he meant. Honestly as gross as the idea of sucking my step dad's cock may sound, I can't deny that I was getting turned on and I could feel my cock hardening in my pants.

"Is that clear?" he asked louder this time. I nodded in Roger's direction as I meekly looked down at the table embarrassed, yet totally turned on by the idea of my step dad being my first.

"Fucking great. Now that we've got that clear, you can start by coming here and getting down on your knees" he commanded after shutting the main door of the house.

I was more than willingly ready to comply to his dominant attitude which made him look more hot. Each of his words were a major turn on. Being with my step dad was one hell of sexy sin that I was ready to commit. I walked towards his direction and sat on my knees, that way he had instructed.

I kept my hands on his jeans and started to roam my hands across the smooth surface fabrics of his jeans as I lead my way towards his inner thigh. I felt the heavy weight of his thickening cock extending down his thigh. I let my fingers explore the length of him pressed between his thigh and his pant leg. He pulled off the hem of his shirt which was buried in his jeans and started undoing the buttons down the front of his shirt and gradually his muscular chest came into view. A fine layer of dark hair spread out from the center of his chest and the definition of his pecs showed the number of hours he must have spent at the gym and on the field playing and training young lads the game of football.

"You fancy what you see?" he asked with his eyebrows inclined slightly as he caught me checking him out and my immediate blushing gave me away.

I unbuckled his wide belt, popped the button at the top of his jeans and drew down his zipper, exposing a nest of dark curly hair at the base of what I could see was a very thick dick. . I pulled the back of his jeans off his nice round firm ass and proceeded to work them down, exposing more and more of his cock. It finally popped fully into view and I just had to stop and marvel at it. Not fully hard but with a beautiful weighty firmness, it was a beauty already at about 8" long and so big around I knew I probably wouldn't be able to close my hand around it. He was cut with a very pronounced ridge around the base of his large mushroom head.

"Here, let's see that mouth of yours," he said as he put his manhood in front of my mouth. "Suck it." and I moved my lips over and down his dick. I varied my speed up and down and used lots of saliva to make it enjoyable for him from the various techniques I have learned from watching porn.

"Aahh, that's good. You're going to do just fine. That's it...nice and wet...slow and firm." He moaned as I continued to pleasure him. I swiped my tongue gently all around his large mushroom head, getting used to the size and feel of him in my mouth.

This was the first cock that I was experiencing and the voices that Roger made I was clear indication that he was enjoying. I felt happy that I can satisfy a hunk like him. I moved a few tentative inches down the shaft and when I got about halfway, I was at my gag reflex and retreated back to servicing the head. I moved forward again, purring and pressing on the underside of his cock with my tongue. "Oh, yeah," Roger moaned. His weapon was right in my mouth. I could smell the musky manly scent of his cock.

I repeated this over and over, speeding up and then slowing right down with some gentle pressure. "Mmmmm, nice soft lips," he appreciated as he continued feeding me his 8" thick cock. I sucked and smooched at the part of his big flared crown that was in my mouth and then flicked my eyes up to see him looking down at me with a pleased smile on his face.

My jaws were almost as wide open as they could get and I could feel my lips stretching over the full girth of his cock-head. The end of his huge flared knob felt like absolute heaven between my lips and I was determined to get the whole thing in my mouth. I continued working the top half of his cock with my varied sucking action and using my hands and fingernails on the lower half and base. I noticed his huge balls drawing up closer to his body and knew he was close to feeding me. My own cock had been hard as a rock since we had started.

I used both hands on the lower half of his cock, slick from my excess saliva running down from above. He started to flex his hips forward and I felt the hot engorged head move further into my mouth. I felt my lips stretching and stretching and I was afraid they were going to tear at the corners of my mouth and then I felt that delicious sensation as my stretched lips slipped right over the edge of his corona and clamped down on the smooth shaft beneath.

"Mmmmhhmmm," I hummed in agreement against the sensitive spongy tissues trapped within my mouth. I took my tongue and rolled the saliva gathering on my tongue all over the hot inflamed surface of his knob. I could only take about 5 or 6 inches but that seemed to keep Roger happy at that point.

"Oh fuck," he said with a hiss. "That sweet little mouth of yours sure is something, isn't it." He kept my head held still as I swirled my tongue all over the hot surface of his crown as he started to roll his hips in slow circles.

"So much better than your mother's" he groaned. A feeling of pride and excitement ran through me. I felt satisfied. He held my head firmly in place and then started to flex his hips. I let my lips follow the silky smooth surface of his shaft as he forced more of it into my mouth. I could feel that his erection was rock hard, yet the surface felt velvety smooth against my lips. I wondered how something could be so hard and yet so incredibly soft at the same time. He fed that rigid monster between my lips until he hit the soft tissues at the back of my mouth. As soon as he felt the soft pressure, he flexed backwards and withdrew. My lips adhered gently to the smooth surface of his cock and he tugged backwards as he pulled the widest part at the ridge out beyond my lips. Again, I was afraid my lips would tear, but they didn't, and when he fed it back into me smoothly, I knew now everything would be okay.

"Oh fuck, Taylor. Just a little bit longer and then I'm gonna fill that sweet mouth of yours," he said through ragged breaths as his big gripping hands moved my head forcefully back and forth. he reached forward and put his hands back on either side of my head. He moved his hands lovingly through my hair, directing my along his cock. It seemed to grow a little bit harder and bigger with its throbbing warmth and I knew he was close. I could feel my body tingling all over and I didn't know what was happening; just that I was absolutely loving being under his control with my mouth serving as a lust-driven receptacle for his cum.

"Oh Fuck, Taylor..Fuck .. here it comes!" he exclaimed as he stopped moving my head and held it firmly in his hands with my lips locked down just beyond his throbbing cock-head. The first shot of cum spurted powerfully against the soft tissues at the back of my mouth and it felt like it was trying to blow my head right off his cock. As soon the first shot started to pool on my tongue, a second ropey wad shot forth just as forcefully. As I felt the warm silky fluid gathering on my tongue and more shots hitting the inside of my mouth, the tingling sensation in my body seemed to erupt and every nerve ending in my body was tingling with pleasure. My eyes closed as I sucked on that spurting cock-head wantonly as new exquisite sensations shot through my body. I could myself trembling and I thought I was going to pass out, the feeling was so intense. My mouth was totally full as he sunk back into the chair with closed eyes and his cock lost a bit of its hardness but still maintained its heavy power.

****

It felt surreal. When I went to washroom to clean myself, on looking at mirror I could see me with a face covered with cum of my own Step Father. The feeling was relatively. I felt satiated yet wanted more.

"Are you done Taylor" Roger's strong, commanding voice interrupted my thoughts and brought me in back in reality. I quickly wash my face and clean my body wherever Roger's thick cum has landed. After making sure I am in decent state, I dress up. I nervously walked back in the living where Roger was sitting now fully clothed. I felt curious to know what more my step dad has in his mind for me. I felt dirty yet fantastic. I was both excited and scared at the same time to think how things would go between me and Roger.

"Hey Kid!" he greeted me with big smile. I looked over at him and let my eyes drift over the hunky stud who had fucked my mouth very minutes ago. He wore a work shirt open at the neck from which you could see a few whispers of his manly chest hair. His shirt was tucked into a pair of his usual faded jeans and my eyes drifted down to that enticing swelling lying along the inside of his right thigh.

"Have you ever been with anyone?" Roger asked me. I slowly shook my head from side to side, visibly embarrassed regarding my lack of experience.

"So a virgin huh?" I nod timidly. He laughs and looks pleased. "I think we are gonna get you rid of your virginity pretty soon. I am gonna fuck that sweet tight ass of yours."

"It's going to hurt a little at beginning but before the night is over, you'll be begging for 8" of you daddy again and again" He added.

As soon as I recovered from initial shock of his words, my dick started to grew hard because of not only his dominant nature but also from the word 'Daddy' with which he referred himself. It just felt so correct in every sense.

"So did you like sucking me cock kid?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy"

"Perfect" he nodded with a smile. "Make sure it remains between us. Nobody should know about. Am I clear? I said Nobody"

"Yes daddy" I again replied meekly.

"Fucking great. Since I said that I am pretty horny today so I think I am ready to feed my boy with another round of cum. Are you ready for round two?" I nodded.

Little did he know that I was more than ready to taste that 8" thick meat again. I didn't have long to wait as Roger stood up in front of me and pulled his t-shirt out of the waist band of his jeans and pulled it up and over his head. s. He threw his t-shirt aside, undid his belt and popped open his jeans. I watched breathlessly as he slowly drew down his zipper, lowered his jeans and stepped out of them. He tossed them aside as he stood before in a pair of white fitted boxers that hugged his ass and thighs. I could see a mighty tube pushing out against the fabric as it was lying at an angle across his abdomen. I could see it thickening as more blood pumped into it. His cockhead was rising under the fabric and started to cause the waistband to be pushed away from his body. His heavy balls below filled the white fabric at the juncture of his thighs.

I tilted my head at an angle and pressed my lips against the pulsing shaft right thru the fabric. I could feel the heat of it thru the taut white cotton. I hummed as I moved my open mouth along the length of dick.

"Suck it boy. Suck daddy's cock." he commanded as he stood with his hands on his hips. "You want daddy's cum, don't you?"

"Fuck my mouth daddy" I purred in agreement and brought both my hands up to grip his ass. The cheeks of his ass were huge and solid as a rock! I gripped them firmly and pulled his crotch towards me as I continued to mouth him.

I started to bob my head quickly over the top half of his cock as I used both hands to milk his rigid shaft. With his hands gripping my head he started jack-hammering his cock into my mouth. I felt some of my saliva spill forth and run down my chin as well as down the length of his pistoning cock. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his massive balls starting to draw up in their sack.

"Aaaah, Yeah" he moaned. "Such a perfect mouth. You love my cock, don't you?" Roger moaned heavily.

I sighed contently as I closed my eyes and started tenderly nursing at his tremendous cock.

"You really love that cock, don't you?" Roger repeated again from above me.

I stayed where I was but purred in agreement as I made a nodding motion against his stomach.

I opened my mouth as wide as it would go and tipped my head slightly up in order to align a straight passage of my mouth and throat for him. He fed the head of his cock right into the back of my mouth as I quickly closed my lips beyond the head. He moved it slowly back and forth as I worked up more saliva to make the journey into my throat easier. He wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and stirred it around inside my mouth, pressing the head against each cheek, then the roof of my mouth, and then pushing down so it rubbed against the surface of my tongue.

"Oh yeah...that's good," he groaned.

"Now, I'm going to stand here real still and you're going to put in the work to get that cock all the way down your throat...understand?" he said.

I nodded in agreement with my mouth secured around his cock. I tentatively moved forward until I felt the head hit the entrance to my throat. I stifled my gag reflex and concentrated on relaxing my throat. I felt his cock emit a large drop of pre-cum that slid onto the back of my tongue as if it too wanted to help assist me in taking it to the depths of my throat. I moved forward again and felt the massive thick head making headway a couple inches into my throat. I backed it off into my mouth again and took a deep breath. I repeated the forward movement again and got about another half inch in.

I moved forward and first the head, and then the glistening shaft made its way into the back of my mouth and into my throat. It was easier now as I had taken it once right to the hilt. This time I more quickly moved forward until my lips were once again stretched tight around the bottom of the base. I swallowed and heard Roger groan from above me as the muscles in my throat massaged the rigid shaft of his cock. I swallowed again and again, each time pleasuring him. I had to back off again only this time just far enough for the cockhead to remain deep in my mouth as I gathered another breath. I moved forward more rapidly this time and swallowed as I made my downstroke.

"Oh fuck.. Here.. almost.. yeah!!" he shouted and I felt the first heavy blast hit the roof of my mouth. He continued his short strokes into my face as he fed me rope after rope of thick creamy cum. It took everything I had to stop from swallowing his delicious cream. It kept filling my mouth as I milked my hands along the pulsating shaft, trying to coax every tasty ounce of his juice out of him. I felt his firm grip on my head start to lessen and his flexing hips slowed until he stood still before me, my lips still locked behind his cockhead. I closed my eyes and savored the final drops on my tastebuds before swallowing. I pulled my mouth fully off his cock and we both looked down at the swirling cloudy pool cupped in my hand. I moaned as I raised it to my mouth and tipped his cooling jism onto my tongue. I swallowed greedily and then pushed my yearning tongue into my hand to lap up the remaining drops of his succulent seed.

imatulkt
imatulkt
22 Followers
12