Step in the Right Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long, warbling sigh escaped her as Jilly let her head loll back on the pillow. "Oh my god," she moaned. "Wow."

"Yeah," John responded in a husky whisper.

Jilly reached up, caressed her right breast, and moaned again. "I don't think I've ever come that hard."

He didn't have any words.

She shivered, and then said, "Mom is such a dumb cunt."

Before he could process those words coming out of her mouth, Jilly looked up and beckoned him with a waggling finger. John moved in next to her and let her guide him into a kiss.

Jilly moaned into the kiss and caressed his neck. Their tongues slipped over each other for a few seconds, and then she let out a quick, high-pitched moan.

John shuddered as she licked his face.

"Mmm. My pussy tastes good, Daddy," Jill said before lapping at his face again.

"God," he groaned.

"Do you like me tasting my pussy, Daddy?"

"Yes," he answered while quivering from the touch of her tongue.

A moment later, her fingertips curled around his erection. "You like it when I call you Daddy, don't you?"

His cock throbbed so powerfully that it escaped her grasp.

Jilly tilted his head so she could look into his eyes. The mischief shining in hers said that he didn't have to answer that question audibly.

"Lick my pussy some more, Daddy?"

He answered that question with deeds rather than words as well. Jilly eagerly parted her legs as he scooted back toward the foot of the bed. John settled in between them, but before seeking her lips with his, he reached out and stroked his fingers over her folds. They twitched from his touch, and Jilly giggled.

John traced the parting of her nether lips, and then lifted her hood to reveal the swollen button beneath — eliciting a gasp. His mouth watered, and he shifted his knees back in preparation to dive into her eighteen-year-old pussy.

Jilly sat up just enough to grasp his wrist and guided his fingers between her legs. He curled the digits until only the middle and pointer fingers were extended.

Jilly groaned as his fingers slipped into her warm, slippery embrace. John growled at the same time, as penetrating her revealed a notable difference between mother and daughter. Tracy's pussy was hardly loose, but Jilly's canal was virgin tight around his fingers. He reveled in the feeling as he pushed them in to the hilt and curled them upward. Her excited little cry let him know that he'd found her spot.

John put those fingers to work, drawing little circles over her g-spot as he shifted and scooted to where he could reach her with his tongue. As he filled his lungs with the scent of her arousal, he kissed her over her hood, and she rewarded him with a moan.

His tongue slipped out a moment later, and she quivered from its slippery caress. He looked up to find her propped up on her elbows, squeezing her breasts, and watching him with wide-eyed wonder. He alternately tickled her with the tip of his tongue and lapped — enjoying the show of watching her watch him. She pinched her nipples and sucked in a hard breath through her nose the first time his tongue lifted her hood.

"I love the way you eat my pussy, Daddy," she cooed.

"And I love making it come," he responded before giving her a slow, hard lap that exposed her naked clit to his tongue for almost its entire length. She cried out from the sensation and fell back onto the pillow.

John stopped teasing, latched onto her clit, and growled when she squealed in response. He pressed his rubbing fingers harder against her g-spot, and worked her swollen little button with his lips and tongue. The incredible young woman beneath him writhed and whimpered from his efforts.

He shifted his position, allowing him to bring his other hand to bear. He swirled his thumb through the abundant juices leaking out around his fingers, but just before he slipped his thumb down, he realized this wasn't his wife. He had no idea how Jilly would react.

There was only one way to find out.

Jilly drew in a high-pitched gasp as his slippery thumb pressed against her puckered back door. "Naughty Daddy," she said in a breathless voice.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't stop," she quickly replied.

It was hardly an easy task, but he had plenty of practice keeping his lips, tongue, fingers, and thumb all working at the same time. In his peripheral vision, he saw one of Jilly's hands slap down hard, and bunch up the sheets in a clawed grip. She squirmed more by the moment, but he wasn't done. She was so wet that her juices were already trickling into her ass, so he had no need to wet his thumb again.

Jilly yelped and her back arched as his thumb popped into her back door.

"Oh my god, Daddy," she cried as he doubled down on her clit as well.

John devoured her and again enjoyed the blissful serenade of her cries as he pushed her toward a climax. He heard her say something, but he was so engrossed in eating her sweet pussy that he only clearly heard the word Daddy.

A moment later, Jilly lurched as she sat up, pushed on his head, and repeated, "I need you inside me, Daddy."

His throbbing cock reacted with the same desperate need, so he sucked her clit one last time, let it pop from his lips, and started to rise.

He had just sat up over his knees when it dawned on him. "I don't have any condoms," he muttered — embarrassed and dismayed. Tracy's tubes were tied, so they didn't need them. He certainly didn't trust his long unused pull-out game.

"I'm on birth control," Jilly reassured him while trying to corral him with her feet to pull him toward her. "Fuck me, Daddy."

With that final moral obstacle eradicated, he moved in, pushed down on his erection, and wriggled it between her nether lips.

John growled, and Jilly let out an almost unnaturally deep groan as he slipped into her velvety embrace. He knew from the moment the head popped into her canal that it had been decades since he'd felt a pussy so tight. To his shock and amazement, her walls clamped down even more ferociously when a little over half his erection was buried inside her.

"So big," she squeaked as he withdrew.

John watched her pussy distend as he pulled back. He could scarcely believe the grip of her barely-legal pussy. The moment her nether lips kissed the ridge of his cock helmet, he reversed course and watched his cock stretch her out.

Jilly erupted into another animalistic groan as his cock invaded her.

John slowly pumped his hips, taking it all in. She gasped and whimpered with every stroke. Her eyes widened every time his balls pressed against her. She felt like pure, hot, wet heaven around his cock.

Her eyes locked with his as he buried his erection balls deep inside her. The flush had returned to her face, and beads of sweat were forming at her hairline. "So deep," she squeaked. "Faster, Daddy."

She let out a yelp when he did exactly that.

The quivering of her perky breasts and the clap of their colliding flesh joined the onslaught of sensation. Jilly cried out and her head lashed on the pillow. He increased his pace even more when he could see the signs that she was getting close.

"Oh! Oh yes, Daddy! You're going to make me come! Fuck me, Daddy! Make me come!" she cried.

"Come for me," he growled as he let loose, pounding her pussy and driving her taut little ass into the mattress.

"God yes, Daddy!" she cried, and then wailed as her climax consumed her.

John grunted in surprise from the viselike grip of her pussy around him. He held himself balls-deep inside her, watching her thrash from the throes of ecstasy wracking her body. A lurch nearly caused him to slip free, and he quickly fell forward onto his hands, pushing her legs back.

Jilly bucked, trembled, and flailed beneath him. Her mother had always been exciting in bed, but the young woman put her to shame. She was pinned to the bed by his cock and coming like nothing he'd ever seen before.

On and on it went, until finally, her gasps changed to pants, and her body stilled. Her eyes opened, locked with his, and she spread her sweat-dampened legs. A moment later, she was pulling him down atop her and kissing him hard.

"You're incredible," he whispered when their lips parted.

"And you're amazing." Jilly's muscles stiffened and she squeezed him especially hard. A deeply satisfied moan rumbled in her throat, and then she sought his lips again before saying, "You make me come so hard, Daddy."

"I love making you come."

"I want you to come too."

John growled, kissed her neck, and then whispered, "Where do you want me to come? On your titties? In your hot little fucking mouth?"

"Inside me, Daddy."

"Oh god," he groaned.

"Please, Daddy. I've never let anyone do it before. I want you to be the first to come inside me, Daddy. Please fill me up. Come in my pussy, Daddy."

He knew he was done. He shuddered and his cock throbbed hard inside her tight little pussy. He levered up to his knees, squeezed her breasts in both hands, and asked, "You want a creampie?"

"Yes, Daddy."

John pumped his hips and she moaned. "You want that hot fucking load inside you?"

"Yes. I want all your cum in my little pussy, Daddy. Fill me up like you do mommy."

He growled as he thrust into said tight little pussy. "Mommy hasn't had it in a long time."

"More for me. You want to, don't you, Daddy?"

"God help me — yes."

"What does Daddy want?"

A clap sounded as he slammed into her. "Daddy wants to fill that pussy full of cum."

Jilly squealed. "Give it to me. I want your cum deep inside me. I want it all. Fuck me and fill me up, daddy."

Loud smacks sounded as he pounded her pussy. Her firm breasts quivered. Her fingers strummed her clit at a furious pace. She whimpered and yelped between begging him to fill her up.

"Oh! Yes! Come inside me, Daddy! Come in me! Please come in me! I want your cum, Daddy!"

"Fuck, Jilly," he growled as he felt the warm tickle spreading through his cock.

"Yes! Fill me up with cum, Daddy!"

Wrong as it was, her dirty talk was pushing him to the edge fast. He drove her ass into the mattress and grunted in pure animal lust.

"Oh! Oh! Please, Daddy! Come! I... I... D-daddy!"

Jilly lurched and squealed. Her pussy squeezed tight, milking his cock, and that was it. John buried his cock inside her with a grunting growl and flooded her climaxing pussy with semen.

Her eyes shot wide open and she screamed, "Yes! Fill me up, Daddy!"

The words had barely left her lips before he let out a roar and erupted inside her a second time. John convulsively thrust into his stepdaughter's tight little pussy, ejaculating again and again. Jilly thrashed from the throes of her own orgasm, fueling the fire of his volcanic release.

The last of his seed spent, he fell forward onto quivering arms above her. Jilly moaned, and then yelped when an aftershock wracked her body. As soon as it passed, she wrapped her arms around him and easily pulled him down on top of her.

They were both sweating and panting for breath. John grunted between many of his gasps, because his stepdaughter's pussy was still wrapped around his sensitive cock like a second skin.

"You came inside me, Daddy," she said while caressing his hair. "It's so warm. Thank you, Daddy."

All he could manage in answer was a whimper of his own.

Jilly giggled, kissed his shoulder, and moaned.

It took quite some time for him to find the strength to pull out and roll over. The last thing he remembered was her snuggled up against him as he drifted off into spent slumber. He awakened to her tongue slathering over his morning erection.

Thoughts of his cheating wife were nothing more than added spice as he took the sweetest revenge with her daughter all day long.

****

John pulled up to his new apartment building after work, feeling fine. His lawyer had advised him to wait until his wife attained the promotion she was fucking her way toward, and so he did. It gave him time to quietly make preparations so the move wouldn't be hasty or chaotic.

It was far easier to handle than he ever would have expected when his stepdaughter was milking his cock at every opportunity. Tracy had grown bolder and started spending nights with her new lover — oblivious to what was happening in her own bed. Tracy made more money than he did now, which boded well whenever the divorce he'd filed for shortly thereafter finally reached a settlement.

It was only his second night in the new apartment, but small and sparse as it was, he was content. His phone rang as he walked into the building, and he answered to find out it was one of his friends checking in.

"Yes, I'm all moved in," John responded to his friend's question. "I know you would have helped if you could. Matt and Rob made short work of it. I won't complain if you want to buy the beers to say sorry, though."

John walked up to his apartment door and unlocked it as his friend asked if there was anything he needed. Upon opening the door, he saw Jilly sitting on the hand-me-down couch, wearing nothing but one of his unbuttoned dress shirts.

"Nope. Got everything I need," he answered with a smile as she sauntered toward him.

****

I hope you enjoyed this naughty little taboo tale, even though it's only pseudo-incest, rather than going for the gold. It's the story that was singing to me, and it pushes a little too hard with her 'Daddy' kink to categorize anywhere else. I do have a few true family tales in my list, if you'd like to take a look.

Please take a moment to vote ( once per reader, of course ) because it's the feedback that keeps me coming back for more.

Many thanks to Steve for the editing pass on this one!