Step Mom Steps In Ch. 03

Story Info
Nothing much Step Mom can do.
1.3k words
4.29
187k
23
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I went to Aunt Jill’s (my father’s older sister house). I hadn’t seen her for awhile, and stopped going regularly to visit her after my mid-teens. Although I remember I used to go a lot, and when Aunt Jill came down stairs to greet me, I remembered why.

“Hello darling” she said as she bounced her way to me.

“Hi Aunt Jill.” I said as I gazed at her body. She was in her late 40’s, with short brown hair, and a very curvy body. She had more weight then my step-mother Sharon, some might call Aunt Jill a bit plump. She was wearing a loose dress with black and white patterns on it. Her dress was sleeveless with a buttons at front. It had a generous v-neck shape, with the first couple buttons left undone. Her breasts sat in her bra and jiggled as she walked. Looking at the cleavage you could see a few wrinkles which was fine by me. Her bra held her breasts in well. The dress finished to her knees, and fit nice and tight around her backside.

I bent down and kissed her as she put her arm around me. “My you look good” she said.

“Oh, you still look great Aunt Jill”

“Come on, I’ve got a few household jobs to do before we can relax” she said.

“Oh, let’s get started” I said as we continued small talk.

After cleaning, I was in the backyard helping Aunt Jill hang the clothes on the line. I watched as she bent down to pick the wet clothes from the basket and gazed at her cleavage. She did this so often that I fixed my eyes on her, and she would often smile at me as I looked over. She would bend forward and these large breasts would just hang there, bulging, & dying to escape. Meanwhile under my shorts my cock was fully erect. You could see a tent appear, and I was going to do nothing about it. Something came over me, a sexual drive, I kept looking at her breasts at every chance I had.

Aunt Jill noticed that every time she was bent down, I was following her. She looked over to me as reached up to hang her bra on the line and admired the view. She looked down at my groin and saw the erection I was containing. She thought back to what Sharon said about him yesturday. She said she caught him in the nude and what a grown man he’d become. Aunt Jill certainly understood what she meant.

As we walked abreast to each other, Aunt Jill pretended not to notice that I was staring at her breasts as they wobbled in her bra on the way inside the house. She looked away purposely so I could get a view. She liked the attention she was getting. Inside, we had a drink, and started talking.

By the time we finished chatting, I got up and took her cup, washed it and headed back.

“Aren’t you the gentlemen?” Aunt said.

“Well, that’s not all you’re getting” I said as he started massaging her shoulders. “Remember when I was younger I used to do this?”

“Ohh, you’re such an angel.” Aunt Jill moaned.

I looked down her cleavage the whole time as my erection was straining against my shorts. I pressed it up against her back a few times accidently. Aunt Jill closed her eyes and felt the sensations.

“Oh but Jeff, I don’t remember you ever doing it like this” Aunt Jill said.

I bent down and kissed his Aunt on the neck “And I don’t ever remember feeling this good doing it” said in her ear.

“Oh, that feels good” she said as she ran her hands against her lap.

“Do you like this new dress I’m wearing honey? I got it for around the house. Its nice and low cut at the front and it feels comfortable for housework. How’s the view from up there?” she asked.

“They’re beautiful, I mean it’s a nice dress” I blurted out foolishly. “Speaking of which I got a new pair of boxers I’m wearing” I said quickly.

“Oh honey, let me see them” Aunt asked. “I showed you mine, now you show me yours” she said.

“Sure” I said. I didn’t feel nervous. I was so horny I wanted my Aunt to see my stiff cock. I pulled my shorts down, and took my shirt off too, and stood to her right. She rubbed her hands over my chest and backside.

“That’s beautiful honey” she said as she noticed my cock busting to escape my boxers. She could see a slight bit of the neck and head of my cock in the center opening of my boxers and said, “That’s nothing to be ashamed off. My husbands willy used to fall out of his too, but I certainly wasn’t complaining.”

“Yeah, these have got plenty of room at the front” I said. “They’re easy to slip off too, as the elastic around the waste doesn’t strain too hard.”

“What do you mean?” my Aunty asked.

“Like this” I said, as I pulled my boxers down my waist showing her my hard cock, then pulled them back up. “But overall I’m more comfortable like this” I said as I pulled my boxers to the ground, and kicked them to the side. My hard cock pointed to her face and my Aunty just smiled.

She said, “That’s what I kept telling my husband too”, and with this, we both laughed. She got hold of my cock and started stroking it and pushing it up and down a little. “This is beautiful” she said with a hypnotic smile on her face.

“So are these” I said as I bent down and pushed her breasted together and gave her cleavage a kiss. I licked the crack of her tits, and they felt cool. They were soft and flexible. Her breasts had aged well, she had a few freckles here and there but they were naturally large. I unbuttoned the front of her dress and Aunty continued pulling my cock. She helped me by letting go of my cock and taking her bra off, and let her breasts hang. They were large, with a few stretch marks that added natural features to her. I got her off the chair and put her on the dinning table, where I stood in between her legs. My hands and mouth went for her breasts. She had lovely large nipples to coincide with size of her tits. She put her hands on the back of my head and closed her eyes as I worshiped her tits. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I sucked her tits all over.

We decided to head for her bedroom. I eagerly jumped on her bed and lay there with my legs spread and cock pointing to the sky. By now she was completely naked. She crawled on the bed and sat between my legs gazing at my cock. She took hold of it and placed her mouth over it, sucking away. This went of for a bit, until she let go off my cock from her mouth and clamped my cock between her tits and smiled at me. I grabbed her soft hands and begged for her to ride on me. She got the hint and sat her pussy on my cock. She took my cock and directed it to her pussy. We got comfortable and I started rocking away, pushing inside her as she bounced on me. You could hear the clapping sounds as her ass cheeks hit against my thigh. My hands held on to her round curvy ass as I brought her tits closer to my mouth. Her breasts fell in my face and her nipples in my mouth. Her tits would swing side to side as my mouth would catch a nipple. My cock went full throttle inside her. We both moaned and groaned, until I started cumming and she had an orgasm.

Aunty got off the ride, and we smiled at each other. “We’ll have to do it again sometime” she said with a grin of her face. I lay there as she massaged my young firm body with her hands.

I had to get going soon.