Step Mom Steps In Ch. 04

Story Info
Would Sharon leave Jeff with a stiff?
1.3k words
4.4
123.9k
17
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm home" I yelled out as I walked in the door at 7:15pm.

"It's about time." my step-mom Sharon replied.

"Oh my" I said as I had a look at Sharon, who was wearing a tight light pink shirt, with a very open front. She was mopping the kitchen floor, with her tits held tightly in her top. You could see her lovely smooth legs there, side by side as her jeans skirt come up to her knees.

"Well, tell me, how was it?" Sharon asked.

"Sorry I'm late" I said as hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on the neck. She let go of the mop and placed her hand over my grown.

"So, did Aunt Jill looked after you?" she asked eagerly with her hand on my cock.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you" I said as I pressed my hands on her tits, and my cock in between her bum cheeks. She was bending over the kitchen table by now.

I massaged her ass as she said "Come on honey, tell me the truth. How was Aunt Jill?" She pulled out of position and sat her ass on the table.

"She's great" I replied

"You're not getting away with it that easy Jeff. Now don't be shy, did she give you a good fuck?" Sharon asked. I was looking down at her tits as she stroked my chin, and pushed my head up to look her in the eyes. "Now, tell me, was it good?"

"Look Sharon, promise you don't get mad at me. I had a great time fucking Aunt Jill. She's got beautiful big tits. I couldn't help it, and I'd love to fuck her again." I said honestly.

"See, there's nothing to hide, in fact, I'm very proud of you for showing her what a man you've become. Now, why don't you get your gear off, sit in the lounge room, I'll be with you shortly and then you can show me what a man you are" Sharon said. Sharon seemed very opened minded about it. She didn't seem to mind that I had fucked Aunt Jill.

I stripped naked and sat on the couch waiting eagerly, with a semi-erect cock. Sharon walked in with a drink for me. I watched as her smooth legs came to me. Her tits firmly contained by her pink top, but bursting out at the opening. She bent down to give me the drink, and my eyes focused on her firm tits. I wanted to suck them.

"Now, let's see what we can do to make up for the time I didn't get to spend with you today" she said as she kneeled to the ground, and sat between my legs, facing my cock. My cock was hanging there like a fishing rod, waiting for the fish to come and take its bait.

"Now baby, I'm glad you had that experience with Aunt Jill today. I just don't you want you dipping that cock into any hole baby, and at least Aunt Jill is family. I wish I could have you all to myself, but I understand you're free to be with whom you wish. I guess want I'm saying is, that tonight this is mine" Sharon jokingly ordered. "I hope my big tits still make you hard. I know Aunt Jill has some big ones, but don't forget mine are just as big and firmer" she said as my eyes locked onto her double D's.

Sharon lightly slid her hands over my thighs, back and forth as she talked. She knew how to take care of me. She had a smile on her face as she fixed her eyes on my cock and naked body. She would casually touch my cock, then glide her hands around my legs and watch my cock stiffen. She gazed at my member with her mouth partially open and tongue sticking out. I put my hand through her hair and said "Thanks for being so understanding." By the time Sharon put her mouth over my cock, the doorbell rang.

It was dad. He was home. I rang to the bathroom, and Sharon composed herself and answered the door. "Hi Honey" my father said as he gave her hug. I was left with a hard on. After all the welcome back's, I went to bed stripped naked and felt horny. I didn't want to masturbate. I wanted Sharon to come suck my cock.

As I layed in bed that night, I overheard Sharon in the next room trying to talk Dad into having sex. "Come on baby." was words I heard through the walls. But by the sounds of things Dad could barely get it up, he was too tired. Before I knew it, Sharon was at my bedroom door, in her night gown.

She stood at the door looking up and down my body as I switched the lamp light on. She walked over to me, and kissed my forehead. "I didn't mean to leave you in this state" she said as she looked down at my naked body. "Hopefully I can make it up to you" she added as pulled each breast out of her gown, one at a time. I sat up a bit as she sat next to me. I started rubbing her tits, as she started stroking my cock. I put my mouth to her nipples, and sucked her assets. As I sucked her breasts, my hand slid between her legs massaging her pussy. She was wet down there, and began to moan as I rubbed. Sharon became hot and bothered, and got up and moved to the end of the bed. She kneeled between my legs.

"Let me suck that cock, otherwise you won't sleep baby. It's so hard baby" she said in a rather sexy tone. From here she started sucking my cock. I couldn't believe it. Here she was, sucking me off, with my dad in the next room. Sharon began to make noises, as she couldn't contain her emotions. She'd look me in the eyes as she sucked my cock, making quiet suction sounds.

My eyes were closed as Sharon sucked. Little did we know that my father was standing at the door. I don't think he could believe his eyes. He couldn't believe that I was getting his women off in such a way. Sharon and I both glanced at the door in shock (at least I was) as we saw my dad, but Sharon kept sucking with her eyes focused on Dad. She licked my cock like a lolly. She wanted to make the point that I had gotten it up, and he didn't. My dad pulled his jocks down and revealed his hard cock, and then approached Sharon's rear. He lifted her night gown up and massaged her ass in circles. I couldn't believe what was happening, and that Dad was not the slightest bit angry.

Meanwhile I liked the way Sharon's big natural tits rubbed against my legs. They kind of got in her way at times. Poor lady I thought, having to lug those huge melons around. Meanwhile, Dad slapped Sharon's ass a few times, and started pounding from behind. Sharon started stroking harder, and couldn't keep her mouth off my cock. Her body shook all over as her cunt was being poked at from behind. Dad and I both cummed at the same time.

The next morning at the breakfast table Dad had a word with me. "Look son, I'm very proud of you. Last night you reminded me of what's important in life. I had somehow forgotten."

"It was my pleasure Dad" I replied feeling somewhat guilty, but relieved he wasn't upset.

"And mine too" Sharon said as she walked in the kitchen. "Now, what am I going to do with you two?" she asked folding her arms against the kitchen bench while pushing her tit valley deep down.

Dad and I both looked at Sharon's cleavage, and Dad said, "I don't know, but I'm sure Jeff and I have got a few of ideas of what we'd like to do with you!!"