Step Mom Steps In Ch. 06

Story Info
Step Mom introduces Donna to Jeff.
1.5k words
4.24
123.4k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Look honey, I can assure you Jeff is a lovely young man, and you’ll get on just fine.” Sharon said convincingly to Donna.

“I’m sure he is Sharon, but he’s half my age.” Donna replied. Donna was Sharon’s friend from the ladies club. She was 42 years old, and had been single since her husband left her 6 years ago.

“Donna, when are you gonna get over the fact, times have changed. Who cares what age he is, as long as you have fun that’s all that matters. Look, he’ll be here in an hour, so lets get you ready for tonight” Sharon said. Sharon had to go out tonight on a hens party, and so she thought she’d hook me up with one of her single friends for the night, so I wouldn’t be lonely. Sharon’s daughter Jane had left for overseas again, so I was gonna be lonely. “Now put that dress on Donna” Sharon ordered Donna.

Donna looked at the dark blue dress she was gonna wear tonight. Donna was around the same height as Sharon, only she was a little more rounder. Donna had a few more pounds on the rear, and her massive chest coincided with her weight. Sharon knew I would be keen on Donna. She had lovely smooth dark European skin, with long brown curly hair. Sharon spent the rest of the hour getting Donna ready.

As I got to Donna’s house, Sharon opened the door, and gave me a kiss. I waited patiently for Donna to come in.

“You look absolutely beautiful Donna” I said as I admired her entrance. The blue dress had thin straps that held her large tits in comfortably, although giving a good view of her crack. The material was wrapped around her breasts, so the straps worked hard to hold this material up. The dress finished up very high, and you could see her lush tanned legs on display. The dress had a nice slit at the thighs that revealed plenty of skin. It was such a tight fit around the backside, you’d almost swear it would rip if she sat. Donnas hair was tied in a bun, which put her lovely neck on display. The curves of her neck and shoulders went forever. I gave Donna a kiss, and put my arm around her bare back. She seemed quite comfortable with this, as she realized I wasn’t so bad after all.

We started the night out at an Italian restaurant. What a great atmosphere it was. A very low key place, spacious, yet cozy. The food was splendid. We talked and laughed, and I felt I could be myself around Donna. Furthermore, she was beautiful. Her smile was pleasant, and I could see some guys around us wondering how come I was with her. But Donna didn’t seem to have the time to notice this, her eyes were focused at the table.

I watched as she walked to the ladies room, her ass swaying side to side as she walked in those black high heels. She came back from the ladies, and just watching her on the way back was stirring emotions in me. She focused on me, and didn’t look at any others. Her beautiful bare feet in those high heels. Her tanned legs, even if they were a little too curvy for some, were delicious. Her tits bounced in her top. As she bent down, the cleavage was huge, almost as if the were going to fall out. I tried very hard to control my growing cock. She kissed me as she sat down. I put my arm around her as we sat in the booth. As my arm was around her, her tits pushed against my chest, making her cleavage larger, and she smiled at me, because she didn’t mind offering the view to me.

By the time we were in the car, we decided it was late, and that Donna should sleep over at our place. I wrapped my arm around her back as we walked in the house. Sharon had let me use the double bed for the night, she thought I might need it. As we got to the bedroom, I could tell Donna was tired, so she sat on the bed. I undid my collar, and insisted she lay on the bed. She had her back on the bed, looking at me as I sat at the end of the bed. “Thanks for a wonderful night” Donna said.

“I had a wonderful time too” I replied. I took her feet and placed it on my lap as I helped her slip off her high heels. My fingers circled her curvy heels and toes. I took the shoes and turned my back to her and placed them on the floor. But when I turned back, she’d rolled over, and fell asleep. Damn I thought. So I got undressed, and decided I’d call it a night too. Naked as I was, with a semi-erect cock dancing, I took the bed sheet, and put it over Donna. I walked around the other side of the bed, and got in.

The next morning, I got up at 7:00am. It seemed Donna was still asleep. So I got out of bed and went to the toilet. I got back to the bedroom, still naked, I walked around the bedroom to the window, and had my bare back to Donna. I stretched my arms as I looked outside the window in this quiet morning. Little did I know that Donna was awake, gazing at my firm backside.

“I hope you’re coming back to bed” Donna said.

I got a slight shock and turned my body, as my dangling cock followed suit. Donna smiled at my naked body, and had a good look at my growing cock. I saw Donna’s dress on the ground. She was covering her body under the bed sheet. She had one leg hanging out slowly moving up the side of her other leg. She held the bed sheet over her breasts with her folded arm.

I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, bent forward and kissed her lips. Her curly hair was let loose. My tongue circled her tongue. Slowly I felt her hand grab my fully expanded cock. She gently held it as she let go of the bed sheet which was covering her tits, although her tits still held the bed sheet on them. Stroking my cock, my tongue worked around her neck. She smiled and closed her eyes and she felt my erect member. I got up, and kneeled on the bed, as she continued to hold my cock. Still kneeling, I bent down and kissed her lips again. She stroked my cock even harder now. I watched as the curves of her tits still held the bed sheet over them. Her nipples were rock hard, as the poked through the sheet. I pulled back a little, and slowly slide the bed sheet off her tits. I looked over her completely naked body. She had beautiful broad hips, and soft tanned skin. Her breasts were huge, and the way I liked a women, nice and curvy.

I bent down, with one hand I held her one of her large breasts and sucked on her large nipple. I made the loudest suction noises possible. She continued working my cock. I pushed both breasts together, and put my mouth all over them. My tonuge did laps of her breasts. She had one hand on my head pushing against her breasts, and the other stroking my cock. While I had one hand on her breasts, and the other roaming her hairy pussy. It was nice and wet down there. My index and middle finger circling her pussy, with the slight hint of entrance.

I let go and decided I needed to mount this women. I got between her legs, and held my cock, directing it to her cunt. I dipped my cock in her pussy, and took it out. Just teasing her I said “Oh it’s a lovely fit” I said.

“I like that” she moaned as I inserted my member into her. I moved slowly inside her up and down until I got comfortable. I watched her tits fall to each side of her arm. She pushed them together, and rolled them around. She’d fold her arms, making her tits squash together, then release them as her folded arms opened. I watched as they moved like jelly. Her nipples were perfectly shaped for her size breasts. Still pounding on her I put my head down and started sucking those breasts again. She had both her hands on my backside as I rocked her sweet body.

Soon enough, I cummed her full. The cum was just flowing inside her, as we both panted. My cock work started slowing the up and down movement of our fuck as I ran out of juice. Her tits rested as well, they weren’t so wobbly.

“There Donna, that wasn’t so bad now was it?” I said as I got off her and sat to her side.

“You’re telling me!” she said as licked her lips and took a good long look at my now flaccid cock.