Step-Mommie Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"REALLY?!" Jessie screamed down at her on the floor. She stomped off, snatching her shopping bags from the kitchen floor to carry them up to her room. She decided to go and make another trip. But first she had to make a couple well-placed phone calls.

***

August 12th, 2:33 p.m.

"Mercy Medicine and Pediatrics."

"Hi, can I speak to William Townsend?"

"Just a moment, please."

"Dr. Townsend speaking."

"Dad..."

"Oh, hi, Jess! Well, this is an unexpected surprise! How are ya, honey?"

"Dad..."

"...What is it, Jessie? What's the matter?"

"Dad...we've gotta talk about Gretchen."

"...What about her?"

"...Don't marry her, Dad."

"What? Why not?"

"Dad...the woman hates my guts. And to be honest with you, I'm not too crazy about hers either. She's homophobic and insane. She's downstairs right now praying for God to exorcise the gay demon out of me."

"Oh! Jessie, babe, I'm sure you're overreacting."

"DAD...I need you to listen to me. Gretchen has a real problem with me."

"Well...hmm...okay, Jess, how about we all sit down and talk it out together when I get home tonight?"

"..."

"Jess? You there?"

"...Okay. Thanks, Dad. I'm not too sure it'll do any good, but we can try anyway. What time are you getting home?"

"Probably about 7:30, 8:00."

"A'right, I'm gonna go out for a little while. I'll see you tonight, Dad. Love you, bye."

"Bye, babe, love you too."

***

August 12th, 2:39 p.m.

"Yello! You got Rachel, talk to me."

"Hey Rache..."

"Jessie?"

"Hey."

"Well hey! Short time no see! What'cha up to?"

"I need your help."

"What's wrong?"

"Same thing that was wrong this morning. Look, how did that plan of yours go again?"

"What plan?"

"You know, the...the way to fix my evil step-monster."

"What?...I thought you said you couldn't do that."

"That was before I got back home."

"No, Jess, hang on, wait a minute. You were right; you can't do that. I was just kidding around to make you feel better!"

"Yeah, well, I'm not. Rachel, she's a lunatic. Like I just told my Dad, she's praying for God to exorcise the gay demon out of me."

"...No way."

"Rache, I wouldn't call you at work and make you take time out from your job to make this up!"

"Well, Jessie, I'm...I'm sure your Dad can handle this. I really was just kidding about that. Just think about it a little. Don't you think that's kinda...drastic?"

"Rachel...the woman thinks my Mom left us 'cause I'm gay."

"...She does not."

"That's what she asked him last night. She tried to whisper it, but I still heard her."

"..."

"Rache?"

"...Fuck us. Unreal. All right, Jess, here's what you do..."

***

August 12th, 3:10 p.m.

Once Jessica'd arrived at her next destination, she found the items Rachel told her to pick up and discreetly made her way to the checkout counter.

In line just in front of her was an almost-middle-aged woman with her chestnut hair in a red ribbon. She placed a sizable item on the counter which made Jessie's eyes widen. She looked back to the woman to see her wearing...animal-print pajamas and bunny slippers. Jessica wasn't exactly sure what to make of this. She had to be in her mid-to-late 30s, and...in a store like this in the middle of the day on a Saturday afternoon, in her p.j.s? Oh well, go figure, thought Jessie. She wouldn't judge her based on fashion choices.

The woman turned to the cashier to pay and saw Jessie standing in line behind her. "Oh, uh...excuse me," she said with a nervous chuckle. She seemed to be a little embarrassed about this article she was purchasing. Gosh, she's pretty, thought Jessie. The woman had a soft, round, gentle face and beautiful bright green eyes. She paid for her item and shuffled outside.

Jessie sat her items on the counter, waited for them to be rung up and watched the woman trot to her car. It was a white Chevy Malibu. The license plate read DOCST... the end of the window blocked Jessie's view of the rest of it.

"...Ma'am? Hello?" said the cashier.

"Huh?" she said, refocusing her attention.

"I said that'll be $37.85, please, ma'am."

"Oh, sorry." She paid and scurried back out to her own car.

***

August 12th, 3:44 p.m.

By the time she got back home, her heart was starting to pound a little. She was starting to wonder if she could go through with this. She'd now after all calmed back down once again, letting go of more of the anger she was feeling at Gretchen. She thought she could go locate her and start up another argument with her to get the anger back, but the idea also made her queasy. She just tried to remember the inappropriate things Gretchen'd said, in order to motivate her.

She drew the shades in her bedroom and started playing some rock music on the stereo. Time to begin putting her (well, Rachel's) evil plan in action, she pulled her dresser a couple inches away from the wall and dropped a $20 bill behind it. Her mirror was bolted to the back of the dresser by three sturdy wooden bars. Putting the first object from the store to use, Jessie forced it between the middle wooden bar and the mirror so that it was tightly wedged in and wouldn't move on its own. She retrieved a flashlight and made sure the other items she needed were within reach. Check, check, check. Now all she needed was Gretchen's attention.

She was still hesitant, but she made herself rerun her explosive conversation with Gretchen over and over in her mind, which supplied her with enough courage. She stepped outside the room. "Gretchen?" she called.

A second passed. "Yes, sweetie?" came her voice from somewhere in the house.

"Could you come help me with something, please?" Jessie shouted out in a friendly voice.

"Sure! I'll be right there." She had only to hope Gretchen wouldn't want to turn the lights on. Or ask why she was wearing mittens.

When Gretchen climbed the stairs to her room, Jessica led her inside and showed her the problem. "I'm not sure if this'll work, but you're a little taller than I am, so I thought maybe you could help," Jessie said. "I accidentally dropped $20 behind the dresser. See?" Making sure the handcuffs she wedged behind the mirror couldn't be noticed, she turned on the flashlight to show her. "I tried to get it myself, but I can't. It's just out of my reach. But since your arms are a little longer, I thought you might be able to help me get it."

Gretchen wasn't totally sure why she couldn't just try to push the dresser out from the wall, but she wanted to be helpful, so she nodded. "Well...I can try, I guess," she acquiesced, to Jessie's devious delight.

"Oh, good! Thanks," said Jessie, scooting over to stand at the left side of the dresser. "It'll just be a little tricky, though, you'll probably have to reach around the mirror."

"Well, okay..." Gretchen leaned over the dresser and started to extend her right arm down behind it to the floor. As she did, Jessica could see it was now or never. The dresser wasn't that big or tall, and if Gretchen just climbed up on it a little, she could certainly grab the money, and then the plan wouldn't work. She had to act now. But again, could she really do it?

"...if she just started dating a nice young man..." "...an alternative lifestyle's one thing..." "...help my step-daughter rid herself of these negative feelings and unnatural thoughts..." "...sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie..."

"...Is that why her mother left?"

Yes, she could. There was the motivation again. Concentrating as much as possible with the limited space in which to work, she put the flashlight between her teeth, reached quickly behind the mirror, seized Gretchen's right hand with her right, made sure the handcuff on the right side was open and ready, forced Gretchen's right wrist into it and hurriedly clicked it closed, nice and secure.

Gretchen started to react as she felt what was happening. Before she could fully register the situation, Jessie grabbed her left hand, yanked it behind the dresser and mirror on the other side, and did the same thing.

Both of Gretchen's hands were now firmly restrained behind the mirror. Imaginably, she panicked. "Wh—...what the devil do you think you're doing?" she demanded to know.

Jessie told herself to just keep the motivation and not let up. She simply answered Gretchen's question.

"I'm teaching you a lesson."

"What?!" Gretchen screeched, stamping her feet resentfully. "What are you talking about? Stop it right now! You let me out of here right this second!"

"Not right this second," Jessie contradicted. "We've got something to take care of first, you and I."

"What are you talking about?!" Gretchen repeated, sharply and bitingly. "You little brat! Stop this!"

"'Little brat'?" Jessica asked sarcastically. "Whatever happened to 'sweetie'?"

"I mean it, Jessica! Enough! Let me out!" She struggled and banged her arms on the dresser.

"Well, hey, I'm glad to see you finally learned my name!" Jessie sneered down at her.

Gretchen sighed, taking a second to breathe. She could only figure Jessie had some kind of crazy reason for doing this, and it seemed she wouldn't be allowed out of these cuffs until she honored whatever the girl's wishes were. She tried to calm down.

"All right, Jessica," she addressed her formally again. "What is it you want?"

"Hmm," pondered Jessie, looking down at her in amusement. "I think I...wanna try on your glasses," she joked, removing them from Gretchen's face, just to have some relatively innocent fun with her first.

"No, no, please, Jessica, please don't take off my glasses!" Gretchen pleaded. "I can't see without them!"

Once they came off, Gretchen's vision indeed dissolved into nothing but fuzziness and random colors. That was it; no coherent shapes, no forms, nothing. She didn't even have any depth perception without them. When Jessie brought them to her own eyes and looked through them, she remarked, "Wow, you really are blind as a bat, aren't you?"

She put them on and looked in the mirror, laughing as she saw her reflection and her eyes doubled in size. "Holy cow, these make me look just as ridiculous as you!" she cackled.

"Jessica, please, whatever you want from me, this isn't the way to go about it," Gretchen continued to beseech. "Please just put my glasses back on me and let me out of here, and we'll just talk about it!"

"Uh-uh," Jess shook her head. "If you recall, we already tried that and it didn't work."

"What are you talking about?" she asked for the third time.

Laying her glasses to sit on the end of the dresser, Jessie fetched the other item she'd gotten at the adult toy store.

"Like it or not, lady, you're gonna accept and respect me, like I told you," ...threatened Jessica... "I tried to be nice about it earlier, but you weren't having any of that," ...whapping Gretchen repeatedly in the cheek, nose and mouth... "So apparently, you'd rather play rough," ...with the dildo.

"Wh—ow! Hey! What is that? Ow!" Gretchen asked.

"You're gonna find out," Jessie muttered, studying the dildo's attaching strap to figure out how to put it on. Once she got it on her, with the dildo pointing outwards as correctly intended, she reiterated, "As I tried to tell you several times, Gretchen, I'm a lesbian."

Gretchen shut her eyes and burrowed her head into the dresser, trying to muffle her ears between her arms.

"Meaning, of course," Jessie went on, pulling Gretchen's hair away from her ears, "That I date and have sex with other girls."

"Jessica, please! I don't want to hear this!" she complained.

"And I didn't want to hear about you sucking my Dad's dick," Jessica shot back. "Life's unfair, get used to it. Now look, Miss Gretchen," she said, reminding her that she wasn't yet married to her father, "You, my Dad and most of the rest of the entire world's adult population might be straight, and there's nothing wrong with that. I, on the other hand, along with a number of my friends, happen to be gay. And since you're obviously unaware of this news, Gretchen, there's nothing wrong with that either."

Gretchen started to protest, "But, I—"

"Ah—!" Jessie gave her a sharp spank, squeezing a childish-sounding "Ouch!" out of her. "I didn't say you could talk just now.

"Moving on then," she resumed, "Being that I am, as aforementioned, a lesbian—and you're going to listen to me, whether you want to or not," she growled at her as Gretchen again tried to hide her ears, "Being that I'm a lesbian, it's theoretically possible that I could even be physically attracted to you, Gretchen, if we didn't know each other."

The mere thought made Gretchen queasy.

"Now, obviously, that's not the case," said Jessica. "We do know each other, and I'm not attracted to you. But I am attracted to only women, Gretch. I'm not straight, and I'm not bisexual, either; I'm gay."

"But it's-it's...it's just wro—" Gretchen started to quickly spit out reflexively before Jessie spanked her again, harder.

"Quiet!" Jessie reprimanded. "It's only wrong to you narrow-minded religious robots who believe whatever you read. Apparently, you get it ingrained in you and pounded into your head so hard, you can't even consider thinking any other way after that. So..."

Jessie leaned down over her, reached under her arms and groped her breasts. Predictably, Gretchen freaked. She started to scream, wriggle, slither and jump as much as she could. "STOP it!!" she shrieked.

"All right, I'll leave your titties alone," Jessica agreed. "Anyway, what I was thinking was..." She studied the nightgown Gretchen had been wearing all day. Well, she couldn't take it completely off, but whipping it high enough off her would get the job done.

"...Since I've tried and been unable to reason that pathetic mindset outta ya," she continued, whipping up the nightgown, revealing a pair of light blue panties, prompting some inquisitive sounds of terror from Gretchen.

"...What do you say we try to..." Whip! Down went the panties. "...FUCK it outta ya?!"

And Jessie thought Gretchen was freaking out pretty wildly when she felt her up. The woman started screaming and crying bloody murder. All her struggling, kicking, flailing and jumping intensified tenfold. She howled at Jessie to let her go and leave her alone until Jessie finally had had enough and pulled the nightgown high enough up and off her to wrap it over her head, muffling her objections. Jessica stepped back two paces and looked at her now. She had to hold back from laughing, Gretchen looked so silly. Finally, she started to push her legs apart.

"Come on, spread 'em," Jessie persuaded. Gretchen shook her head vigorously in the midst of her tantrum. Jessica picked up one of the objects on the dresser yet untouched, a bobbled hairbrush, and gave her naked ass cheeks a harsh smack with its bobble side.

"YEOWch!" cried Gretchen, feeling her eyes prick. Two painful tears came almost immediately. Sobs inevitably ensued. While Jessie would've been a little hesitant to admit it, forcing Gretchen to literally cry for mercy did alight a feeling of dominatrix-like power in her. "The more you fight me, the worse it's gonna be. Now I said, spread 'em!" Jessie yelled, becoming more authoritative.

Gretchen still didn't take the hint. "No," she wept, shaking her head again.

SMACK! "AAOOOWW!!" The crying loudened.

It took some doing, but Jessica at last wrenched her legs apart a few minutes later. The precautions she'd taken were working in her favor: no one could see in her windows to notice what she was doing, and Gretchen's screams and cries were inaudible over the rock music, though they did grow still louder once Jessie fondled her between the legs, opened her vagina and dildoed her way in.

"Your pussy's mine now, step-Mommy," she heard Jessie taunt her, sinisterly and sadistically. Gretchen dug her nails into the wood of the dresser, forced to endure the agony. Her earlier-intelligible shouts for release had liquefied into tearful yowls. She screeched her lungs out in utter terror. She couldn't believe this was happening! She was being raped...by her fiancé's daughter!

"Please!" she shouted between thrusts. "Don't! Stop!"

"Please don't stop? Okay!" laughed Jessie, obviously knowing what she meant, but enjoying messing with her.

"NO!" Gretchen cried. "That's not wh—...I didn't mean th—...I meant stop it!"

Jessie giggled again. "I can't stop! This is too much fun!"

Ten minutes later when Jessie finally did cease for the moment, and extracted her rubber dick from the woman's involuntarily dampened cunt, Gretchen had already been reduced to a bawling, soggy mess.

Jessie strutted through the room, boasting her artificial erection, till she reached the stereo. She turned the volume down and returned to her future step-mother. "So," she wondered, leaning down on the counter beside Gretchen to look down at her shaking body, "What do you think? Have I exorcised your demon yet?"

Gretchen would have made an attempt to turn and look up at her, but she was too mortified. "Jessica, please! This is not funny!"

Jessie tossed her head back and broke out in a guffaw. "Then why am I laughing??" she teased.

Gretchen took in a deep breath to shout up at her. "Jessica Townsend, you listen to me right now! You can't do this!!"

She leaned down further by Gretchen's head. "Oh, really?" she challenged. She reached under the woman's strawberry blonde locks, found her chin, turned her head so they were happy face to sad face and sent a chill through the woman with a wicked smile. The next question Jessie whispered to her was even scarier.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

Gretchen didn't have an immediate answer for that one. She knew the next thing Jess was about to say was true as well.

"You gonna tell my father?...My father, who's barely known you for what, a couple months, and absolutely worships the ground I walk on? I'm his daughter, Gretchen...his little angel. In his eyes, I can do no wrong. And I've never lied to him in my life."

The malice in Jessie's grin intensified. "You really think he's gonna believe you?" she menaced her. "You think he's gonna believe that his honest, upright, model daughter lured you into her room, tricked you into letting her cuff you up, and fucked you with a dildo, Gretchen? You think anyone's gonna believe that?" She leered at her victoriously. "You silly little lady."

Gretchen's tear-covered eyes shut in evident defeat. That was it, she realized. The girl was right. William wouldn't believe her. She didn't know what to do. Jessie held all the cards. The mittens didn't let a single fingerprint touch her. Jessie was viciously raping her, and she was going to get away with it. She'd lost. She would just have to let the nightmare play out. There was nothing she could do.

There was nothing...she could do.

She sniffled. "Isn't there anything I can do to get you to let me go?" she pitifully wailed.

"Yes," Jess answered matter-of-factly. Gretchen raised her head.

"You can let me finish having my way with you till I'm done, and then you can rethink your attitude on homosexuality for me."

Gretchen dropped her head back on the dresser again with a bonk and cried like an infant. A few seconds later, she felt the horrible sensation for the second time. Her cunt was being peeled open again, and she was once more being nonconsensually penetrated by this awful, terrible, nefarious dildo.