Step Mommy Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Slut finishes her punishment.
2.9k words
4.56
117.1k
129

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie filmed herself with the clamps on every hour on the hour, while David was gone. She wore the plug, all day too. She tried to concentrate on her normal routine, cleaning, gardening, feeding the birds, but the constant stimulation was killing her. She tried to read, watch mindless TV, anything to distract. She was consumed by the need to get off but she knew better than to play with herself without Sir's permission. That is what had gotten her into this mess to begin with.

When David arrived back at the house after spending the day applying for various and sundry positions all over town, he found Stephanie on her knees in the living room, face down moaning. He rushed to her side to see if she was okay.

"Please sir, I can't take it anymore." She moaned. "Please fuck me before I go crazy."

David laughed, relieved that it was nothing more than a bad case of the horny. He saw the clamps on the end table and wandered over to grab them.

"Get up cum bucket."

She rose up until she was standing before him. He gripped the neckline of her tank top and ripped it in two. He flicked her nipples until they stood proud then clamped them. She moaned as her nipples were sore from the long day of clamping and unclamping. He gripped the chain that hung between the clamps and led her through the house into the master bedroom.

"Those videos of your whore ass plugged and nipples clamped, telling me you were very naughty made sir hard all day. Now, you need to apologize to sir's cock for making it ache all day long."

Stephanie fell to her knees and immediately freed his hard cock. Her lips were around him and she was sliding all the way down until his head was lodged in her throat. She quickly stroked her mouth up and down making sure to throat him each time. David felt his knees go weak at the blow job she was performing. "Such a good cock sucking whore. I love the way you suck. Good girl."

Stephanie felt his praise like a caress on her clit. He gripped the back of her head and began fucking her face. Her whole body began to bounce with his thrusts. It was like she was riding a dick while she sucked. It was erotic and the motion made her tits bounce and the chain between them swing freely. The swinging pulled at her nipples and caused her to quake with sensation.

David was not ready to spill his load. He wanted to savor this hungry slut. Everything was in hyper mode for her. All day long she had been teased and now it was time to give her relief. David stripped off his clothes. He grabbed the chain and pulled her up with it. She moaned and stood before him. He was in alpha state with the smell of her aroused pussy, her moans and her erect nipples. He tossed her face down on the bed and mounted her from behind. The plug in her ass made the fit of his cock even tighter. She moaned as he fucked her hard. He pulled her up onto her knees and grabbed the chain using it to work her nipples in the most painful way.

She was cumming. All day had worked her to this moment when the orgasm became a continuous release that went on and on. David could feel her cunt milking at his cock, her juices splashing out with every thrust. He pulled tighter at her tits and slapped her ass. Another violent climax claimed her. David growled as he thrust into her like an animal. She dropped her head to the mattress in a physical manifestation of her surrender. David grabbed her hair with one hand while he worked the chain with the other. "You're not done, slut. So many ways I am going to fuck you... So many ways you are going to holster this cock. Going to use you like a three holed slut needs to be used."

"Yes, sir." Stephanie panted, trying not to pass out. Her body was in overdrive, headed for shut down. Just as the blackness was gathering at the edges of her vision, David yanked the chain hard and the clamps were ripped from her nipples. The blood rushed back to her bruised nipples in a most painful way. She howled and wanted to rub the sting but David had plans to batter her pussy.

He groaned as she screamed and felt like he was going to explode from the delicious sound of her pain. He jack hammered her a few more times then pulled out and sprayed cum all over her back.

Stephanie sighed dreamily as she lay down on the bed. David growled and lifted her back to her knees before spanking her hard. Every slap of her ass sent the plug deeper in her ass for a moment. It was so much more than a spanking. It was like he was fucking her and spanking her at the same time. She cried out as the slaps became harder and centered time and again over the same abused area.

"You are a fuck toy, slut. You do not move about without my say so. You stay where you are put. I have plans to fuck that disobedience out of you." David gave the plug a twist, then a hard yank pulling it free of her body. He threw the toy toward the bathroom. He lay back on the bed. "Get this dick hard. Sloppy, you hear me?"

"Yes, sir." Stephanie was so shaky and exhausted after that amazing orgasm, she struggled to focus. She got on his cock and began to suck. The more she engaged the more she came back to herself. Soon she was bobbing up and down enjoying the feel of his dick hardening in her mouth.

David watched the slut gag and choke on his burgeoning erection. She looked torn up. Her makeup was smeared and there was fluids covering her face and chest. She looked used. It was the hottest thing he had seen in his life. He could not wait to use her final hole. He yanked her up by her hair and pushed her away. Again he positioned her face down, ass up.

Moving behind her he could feel her quiver as he moved closer. She knew where he was headed and tried to relax. The more tense, the more pain... David squirted lube over her ass crack and used his cock head to spread the slippery goo. Then he began to press. Stephanie tried to breathe and relax but it was not a normal feeling. His cock kept pressing until her body surrendered, and his cock head popped through. He used his momentum to keep moving. She panted and tried to rise up only to drop back into position.

David pulled back a bit, allowing the excess lube to coat his shaft a bit more before he again pressed his way back in. Soon he was seated fully in her clasping ass. He growled low in his throat then grabbed her hair and pulled her up until she was kneeling impaled on his shaft.

"You like that?" David whispered in her ear. Stephanie whimpered. "You will eventually crave my dick in that ass. You will want sir to holster his cock in this hole too. But you gotta learn how slutty you are. So ride. Bounce that ass on this cock and make me cum deep in that gut."

Stephanie having grown accustom to the stretch and burn, began to hesitantly move. Her movements getting bolder and faster. David waited patiently for her to get comfortable and was rewarded for it when she started fucking herself hard. David watched her tits bounce as she moved. After she began to slow due to fatigue, David gripped her tits and began to pummel her. His movements were short hard thrusts that centered on that spot inside her. She began to squeak with each thrust and suddenly she screamed as her pussy sprayed all over the bed. David watched the fluids shoot over the bedspread and growled, tightening his grip on her breasts, he fucked her like an animal. It was a few short strokes before he was shooting cum deep in her ass.

Stephanie was a limp ragdoll in his arms. He was kind of afraid that she had passed out. She twitched and moaned as her ass clamped on his softening cock. He slid free of her body and felt the fluids drain out of her. They slid over his balls to pool on the bedspread. He pushed her limp body down on the bed and rose to get cleaned up. He grabbed the plug on the way into the bathroom. He dumped the plug in one of the sinks, turned on the shower and cleaned himself. When he was clean he grabbed a hand towel, got it wet and went out to get Stephanie cleaned up.

He gave her a cursory cleaning just getting the vital areas then left her to sleep on the filthy bedspread covered in all kinds of bodily fluid. She looked so used and filthy... Like a true slut.

He headed to the kitchen to get some food.

A couple hours later Stephanie woke the blanket under her was wet and smelled strongly of sex. There was cum crusted on her back and thighs and every piece of her was achy from use. Her nipples were tender to the slightest brush of the fabric beneath her as she rose. She stumbled on shaky legs into the bathroom. She cleaned the plug and put it away. Showering was such a luxury to her aching body, she took her time and enjoyed the hot water pouring over her. When she was clean, she slipped into a skirt and tank top and headed down stairs.

David sat in the family room drinking a beer watching a basketball game. Stephanie made herself a sandwich, grabbed a beer and headed over to sit on the couch. She ate slowly and silently waiting to see how he would react.

When there was a break in the action David turned to face her. "I guess that we should talk."

"About?" Stephanie said sipping her beer.

"Where to freaking begin? Well here is a place, you are obviously in the life. How long?"

"Well, every relationship I have had has had a power exchange. I didn't get formal in the life until about 10 years ago." She said thoughtful. "What about you?"

"I was an ignorant alpha when I first started. Liked being in control but no concept of the responsibility of it until abut 4 years ago. My freshman year of college my buddy and I went to a club on a lark. Found it, and started learning." David replied. "I did a lot of things wrong here. With this... I should have talked to you before I ever touched you. I didn't have a concept of the road I was on when I started."

"Took me by surprise too." Stephanie said with a laugh.

"We are well past all of this but, limits? Safe word? Contract?"

"Well, limits, mine are mostly soft. My safe word is Koala Bear. My slow down is kangaroo. I would have used universal yellow, and red if you went too far, just in case you were worried."

"Never even crossed your mind?"

"Safe wording? No. You were right there with me the whole time. You never lost sight of me at any point." She smiled. "It was like no other connection I have experienced."

"I get that. You read my mind so many times, it felt natural." David grinned back. "To think this started because I wanted to humiliate you and let you know that I knew what a submissive whore you were."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard you and my dad that day when I moved home." David said.

"You eavesdropped?" Her indignation was rising. "What a fucked up toad you are."

"Watch your mouth, slut." David said rising to his feet. "Do not forget yourself, or I may have to wash your mouth out with soap."

"Oh, really? You think that I am going to sit by and ignore the fact that you were spying on me and my husband... in my own house?" Stephanie said as she stood to face him.

"I think that you are going to watch your tone. This may be an adult discussion but you are still my slut and I will punish you if you don't control yourself."

"Oh, hell no!" Stephanie fumed. "I am fucking pissed that you would do something so gross as to listen to me and-"

David grabbed the front of her tank and ripped it down the middle. He yanked the fabric off of her and shoved a large piece in her mouth. He grabbed her chin and pulled her eye to eye with him. "Your indignant speech is over."

Stephanie raised her hand and tried to slap him. He grabbed her wrist and twisted her until he had both her hands trapped at her lower back. He grabbed another shred of her shirt and quickly bound her hands.

Not deterred she kicked back with her heel trying to connect with his shin. He shoved her until she landed face first in the couch. David gripped her by the back of the neck shoving her face deeper into the couch cushions, while he raised her skirt. Once her ass was exposed he kicked her knees apart so her glistening pussy was exposed. Her sex looked swollen and well used from the pounding he had given her earlier. He knew that this was going to hurt all the more for the tenderness she was sure to be feeling.

"Disrespectful cunts get slapped. Remember this, well." With that warning he slapped her squared on the labia. She gasped through the gag and then let out a muffled cry. Again and again he slapped her exposed sex landing shot after shot on her pussy and clit. His hand was soaked from her juices, the couch was soaked from her tears and drool. After a solid 3 minutes of slapping he stopped and began to rub. Her pussy lips were bruised and puffy her clit was poking out farther than he had ever seen it before.

He slipped 2 fingers into her dripping hole and curled his fingers toward her pelvic bone until he encountered the rough patch that was her g-spot. He pumped his fingers in and out of her hole, constantly maintaining contact with her g-spot. The finger fuck on top of the blood infused clit with constant g-spot stimulation made her squirt like a geyser. The fluids shot from her hitting the coffee table and the television.

"You are so fucking sexy when you cum after a punishment." David said pulling his cock free still pinning her to the couch. "You make my dick so hard, when you cry and still cum."

He knelt between her legs and slowly pushed into her beckoning heat. She whimpered and squirmed as he invaded her abused hole. He released her neck and pulled the gag from her mouth. She licked her parched lips and moaned as he fully seated his cock in her tight sheath.

"Apologize, slut."

"Fuck you." She said through clenched teeth.

"Fine." David said pulling free of her body. He stood and looked down at the multi colored flesh of her ass and pussy. "If you move you will highly regret it."

David walked into the kitchen and retrieved the liquid dish soap. When he was once again standing over her he noticed that she had not moved. Despite being angry with him over his confession she was still obeying physically. He globbed a bit of liquid soap in his hand and then shoved his fingers in her mouth. She tried to resist him by closing her mouth but it was too late. He smeared the soap along her teeth and when she grunted he swiped her tongue.

She tried to spit out the offending taste. There were soap bubbles and drool coating the couch beneath her cheek.

"Are you going to apologize?" David asked in a condescending tone. "Before you answer just know that I will coat my cock in soap and feed it to you until you puke..."

Stephanie growled. It went against her grain to apologize to him for this. She had every right to be angry that he invaded her privacy. He was wrong and she was not in a position to stand her ground. He wasn't one for idle threats.

He waited patiently for her to come to terms with her fate. Slowly she raised her head and looked him in the eye. "I am sorry sir."

"That apology tasted worse than the soap I am guessing, based on the look on your face." David laughed and knelt between her legs again. "You are such a good girl. You are learning."

Then David fucked her gently. Slowly gliding in and out of her sweetness, until they were both overwhelmed with sensation. Her orgasm triggered his and he emptied himself body and soul into her welcoming heat. He untied her and cuddled her gently in his arms as they watched the rest of the game.