Step Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,163 Followers

"WAIT!" Jake said before taking her hand and leaning her to his bedroom and his package of extra large condoms.

Jake knew he should stop this madness but also knew a chance like this may never happen again. This would be their one night. He reached up and cupped Danielle's little titties as she guided her broken gate down onto his hardness. This time it went inside.

"YOU BEAST!" She screamed as her pussy dropped down, down, down and down. Neither of them heard the bathroom door open nor the two dripping naked bodies moving out to find Sarah's bed empty.

Jake's hands moved down to cup her cute little ass as she lifted and lowered her tightness many times. This was purely sex, raw and uncontrolled with someone he didn't love. The one he loved was in his bed on her back with Maria's large soft lips between her thighs.

*****

"Oh God Maria.......yes right there.....don't stop!" Sarah moaned while holding the girls head where she wanted it. Her legs were opened so wide that they hurt but not enough to stop this wonderful tongue.

Maria smiled as she took her time doing what Danielle had showed her last night. She didn't want Sarah to reciprocate at that time because she knew Danielle would be finished soon and she would get her chance at Jake.

"Ummm........that feels so.........GOOD!" Sarah moaned. She felt the lips move away and was disappointed until they traveled up to suckle on her rigid nips and some fingertips played and probed her dripping pussy.

Sarah's hands and fingers explored another female's body for the first time. She caressed the huge tits and massaged the long hard nipples. Fire and electricity erupted from her pussy when she climaxed. "OH GOD MARIA.........NOW!"

Maria giggled and continued to play with Sarah's love button until the girl's breathing returned to normal. She kissed her one last time before moving off. As she moved into the hallway to go to Jake she bumped into Danielle. "Did you wear him out?"

"Yes but I'm sure you can get him back up," Danielle giggled. She peeked into Sarah's room and saw her best friend on her back with her legs still spread.

*****

Jake was laying face forward when he felt someone getting onto the bed and then soft flesh falling onto his back. From the size of her boobs he knew it was Maria. "How is Sarah doing?"

"Good very good," Maria whispered while nibbling on his earlobe. 'She's got the sweetest pussy." Her hand moved down under his stomach and found his limp noodle.

"Sorry," Jake said knowing she was looking for something long and hard. He tried to turn over but she wouldn't let him.

"I told you Sarah wouldn't mind," she whispered. "She sucked on my nipples while I fingered her.........while I fingered her pussy." She smiled when she felt some stirring in his tool.

"And now Danielle is going to kiss and lick her pussy."

"Ahhh," Jake moaned imagining little Danielle's face between Sarah's thighs. As his cock expanded he felt Maria's body roll off to the side and pull him between her thick thighs.

"Ready?" He asked while guiding his shaft to her virginity.

"NO WAIT!" She said as she pushed him off. "Do you have a rubber?"

"Yes a whole box of them," he grinned as he leaned over and pulled out the box of a dozen. "I hope I have enough for tonight."

*****

Sarah had her eyes closed and didn't realize someone had joined her until she felt lips and a hot tongue on her pussy lips. "I don't think I can take anymore Maria," she giggled. However the tongue kept working its magic until Sarah's hips rose and pressed harder into the mouth.

Danielle suckled on the raised clitty and then jabbed two of her fingers up into Sarah's slot. So many times she had dreamed of doing this to her friend but was afraid to say anything. Now Sarah's wonderful body was hers.

Sarah moved her hands down again to hold onto Maria's head but found it smaller and with shorter hair. "Danielle?"

"Yes," her friend giggled. Danielle moved her body up onto Sarah's until they looked eye to eye, tit to tit and pussy to pussy. "I've wanted to do this for a long time." Her open mouth found Sarah's and they frenched for almost two minutes without breathing.

Sarah jerked her mouth away and gasped for air. "Why didn't you tell me?" Her fingers explored Danielle's rump.

"Right. I come up to you and say do you care if I kiss your pussy?"

Sarah giggled and then moved her fingers under to find Danielle's pussy full of cum. "So Jake fucked you."

"No actually I fucked him," Danielle smiled. Her legs opened to allow Sarah to touch her. "Thank you for sharing him."

"It's just for tonight," Sarah whispered as she nibbled on Danielle's lips.

"How about you? Won't you wonder how it is having another man fuck you?"

Sarah laughed. "Another man bigger than Jake?"

"Uh...you got a point there," Danielle laughed.

"I hope this doesn't give him a taste for something he will continue to want," Sarah whispered.

*****

Maria was on her side watching Jake pull the condom over his expanded prick. When it was on she pushed him back and swung her thunder thigh over his hips and dropped her virgin hole down onto his swollen knob.

"Oh Jake," she moaned as it entered her sex. It was something they both had dreamed about for so long. She lowered her lips and forced her tongue deep down into his throat.

Jake knew now it was just pure sex and that he didn't love his ex-girl friend. As she frenched him he cupped her ass and guided it up and down, up and down. He was really into it until she pulled her lips away and whispered, "I love you Jake."

"Fuck," he thought. He knew fucking her was going to make it even worse for her and ultimately for him. "Maria we...can't do this." He lifted her hips upward and pulled out from her tight hole.

"Jake no.....please," she begged as she grabbed his arm but he pulled away and pulled off the rubber. He had to get to Sarah.

Danielle had moved her lips back down Sarah's tummy but her best friend stopped her and pushed her on her back. "Sarah...my pussy is full of..." She was about to say Jake's cum when Sarah's lips kissed and her tongue licked up the moist slit.

"Oh God Sarah.......yes right there!"

Jake moved slowly into her bedroom and saw Sarah on all fours with her face between Danielle's thighs. Since she did not have her period and since he didn't need a rubber he moved quietly into the room and up onto the bed behind her ass.

Sarah was so involved with moving her tongue up and down Danielle's pussy that she didn't know someone was behind her until she felt something big and hard pushing up under her buttocks. At first she thought Brian had snuck back in and was about to fuck her. She was about to turn until the hard cock pressed deeper and deeper up into her pussy. It had to be Jake.

"Ummm," she moaned before returning her mouth to Danielle's need.

Danielle looked to see Jake fucking Sarah doggie style and the nude figure of Maria standing in the doorway watching. "Come here," she motioned towards her new girl love. Maria smiled and moved to the bed, took Danielle's hand and let herself be guided up over the smaller girl's head and mouth.

Nothing was said for the next five minutes as the four raced for completion. It was Danielle who finished first but was unable to scream because her mouth was covered by Maria's moist and full womanhood.

"OH GOD JAKE!" Sarah cried out when she climaxed. Jake was next and finally Maria. Seconds later their bodies lay spend on top of tiny Danielle.

"Hey let me out of under here!" She laughed as she pushed up on Maria's soft jugs.

Jake pulled off and grabbed Sarah's hand. "Let's go to my room."

"Are you alright?" She asked. "This was what you wanted right?"

"Yes, I thought so but when I was entering Maria she said she still loved me," he whispered after locking the door and pulling her to the bed. "I only want one girl to love me." He kissed her and tasted Danielle's juices.

Sarah smiled and moved into his hard body. She had been afraid that he would obtain a taste and need for threesome sex and she now knew it was she who had been swept away with it. "I don't have my period and we have all night."

"Let me sleep for a while," he whispered before gently kissing her forehead. Later that night they did it two more times. Each time was better than the last.

*****

It was Maria and Danielle in the kitchen eating breakfast the next morning when Sarah walking in only wearing her panties.

"My, aren't we being casual this morning?" Danielle grinned looking at Sarah's firm titties and hard pink nips.

"I'm so tired," Sarah giggled.

"Us too," Danielle smiled as she took Maria's hand in hers. "I need a shower." She lightly kissed Maria's lips and shuffled out of the kitchen.

"Is everything alright?" Maria asked wondering if Jake had told Sarah what she had said in the heat of the moment.

"He told me what you said," Sarah said calmly while cutting open a bagel. "So I think you should gather your clothes and leave."

"Sarah..it was the sex and what we were about to do," Maria said.

"Maybe but I don't need Jake's ex-girlfriend around telling him that she still loves him."

"Fine," Maria gasped. "I hope his mother doesn't find out about you two."

"If you really love Jake you wouldn't dare."

Maria just smiled as she walked out. A few minutes later Sarah heard the front door close.

*****

Jake rolled out of his bed and staggered into his bath for a whiz. He pulled on a pair of cotton shorts and moved out into the hallway to see what was going on. He heard Sarah's shower and walked in figuring it was her. As soon as he walked in he heard the shower turn off and saw the shower door open before Danielle's naked pinkness walked out.

"Uh.......sorry," he said while starting to turn.

"You've seen me naked," she giggled. "And even fucked me last night."

"Last night was a blur," he grinned.

"Thanks," she said with a mad face. "You don't even remember it."

"Oh yeah......now I remember," Jake laughed. He jumped back as she swung at him. "Where are Sarah and Maria?"

"Downstairs the last time I looked." She reached down and pulled out the elastic on his waist band and looked at his soft six inch penis. "Are you ready for round two?"

Jake pulled her hand away causing the elastic to snap back. "Remember Sarah said just one night."

The door suddenly opened and Sarah stood eating her bagel looking at her boy friend step brother standing in front of her naked girlfriend who was looking down under his shorts. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," Jake smiled. He was enjoying having naked and half-naked girls around him. "Where's Maria?"

"She had to leave," Sarah smiled.

"Leave!" Danielle said loudly. "WHY?"

"I'm not sure," Sarah lied.

"I need food," Jake said before turning and walking out. He was glad that Maria had left.

"I'm leaving too," Danielle said as she tried to move by Sarah but she was grabbed. "What?"

"This," Sarah smiled before moving her lips forward. When Danielle's mouth opened in shock she pushed her tongue inside.

Danielle's shock wore off quickly and soon gave back as much as she was getting. She felt Sarah's fingers find her pussy and then reached down Sarah's panties to return the favor. As they diddled each other Danielle whispered. "What about Jake?"

"I think we can convince Jake that three is better," she whispered just before she climaxed.

*****

Jake was sitting at the table watching Sports Center when he heard footsteps. He didn't turn to look but saw a lot of pink out the side of his eye. When he turned he almost choked. Both Danielle and Sarah were stark naked. "Shit." Seeing them in the bathroom was a lot different than in the kitchen in broad daylight.

"Got any milk?" Danielle teased as she opened the refrigerator and leaned over while spreading her legs. Jake had a direct shot up into her opened lips.

"Move over," Sarah giggled as she too leaned over showing him her feminine secrets.

Jake was speechless and had a huge hard-on when they turned around. "Want some milk?" Danielle giggled as she tipped the milk carton over her titty and poured until the tip was covered. She moved to Jake and pushed her chest at him.

"Sarah," Jake said looking over Danielle's shoulder at his sister who was smiling.

"Go ahead."

Jake opened his mouth and almost completely covered her whole breast.

"Do the other one too," Sarah giggled. She took the milk carton from Danielle and covered the other boob. Jake looked over and immediately suckled the white tip until it was pink and hard.

Jake's hands cupped Danielle's soft buttocks and squeezed while he moved from breast to breast while Sarah poured the milk.

Danielle was short enough to reach down and grab Jake's shorts. "Lift." When he lifted his hips she pulled them down and off allowing his hard rocket to point up ready for takeoff.

Jake's lips moved off of her tits and watched in amazement as she climbed onto his lap and aimed her tight pussy at his shaft. "Are you OK with this?" He asked Sarah.

"Yes," she smiled. "From now on it's the three of us."

Jake was not in the position to object and what man would object to having two hot pussies available for him. What bothered him as Danielle pumped up and down on his lap was Sarah's mouth on Danielle's. "OH FUCK I'M CUMING!" He cried out as he grabbed Danielle's ass and held on.

Jake closed his eyes and slumped back into the chair after she climbed off. He didn't know how long he had dozed away but realized that Sports Center was off and the room was empty. Somehow he managed to get to his feet and move upstairs to see where they were. He heard some giggling and walked into Sarah's room before seeing a large pile of bedding on her bed.

Jake smiled as he moved to the head of the bed and pulled down on the bedspread. Instead of a head he saw feet. He pulled up following the legs until he saw Sarah's head between Danielle's legs A quick flip of the bedding later showed them in a 69.

"Hi," Sarah smiled as she lifted her dripping lips up to look at him. "We'll be finished soon." She lowered her head and went back to her task. But they weren't finished soon and it was almost two hours before she walked downstairs to see him watching a movie.

"We fell asleep," Sarah whispered as she moved up to him and hugged onto his strong shoulders.

"I could hear you," he said knowing she was lying. He shook her away and moved away from her.

"Are you jealous of Danielle?" Sarah asked.

"No why would I be jealous of someone who can pleasure the girl I love for two hours?"

"I'm in love with you," she said as she again snuggled up to him.

"Are you going to have sex with Danielle again?"

She wanted to say no but couldn't. "You're the one who wanted it to happen. It's just sex. And you can fuck her anytime you want."

Jake remained silent.

"Besides our parents will see you and her together and when they are not around we can all enjoy ourselves."

"You don't get it do you?" He asked. "This is not a game. I love you Sarah." He stood and walked out the back door to the diving board. This time she did not come out to give him ice cream.

*****

"Where's Jake?" Danielle asked when she walked into the room naked. She was ready for another go with him.

Sarah's eyes were red when she turned to look at her. "He's not going for it."

"Then that's it," Danielle said sadly. "I don't want to come between you two. I'll leave."

"You're already between us and I don't want to stop," Sarah said. She stood up and pulled Danielle into her arms until their naked breasts crushed together.

Jake slipped off the diving board into the cool water hoping that Sarah would come out and tell him that Danielle had left but the door remained closed. He grabbed a float and jumped on it before falling asleep again. When he awoke he could see it was getting dark. He moved upstairs to Sarah's room and saw the door was open. On the bed was his love naked and facing downward with her cute butt sticking upward.

Sarah too had fallen asleep after her pleasure session with Danielle. Her body was totally spent and satisfied. She slowly awoke when she felt fingers moving up the backs of her thighs to caress her buttocks. "I'm too tired Danielle," she giggled.

Suddenly the fingers moved away and she felt who she thought was Danielle get up off the bed. She quickly turned to see Jake walking quickly out the door. "Jake! STOP!" But he just kept on walking.

The phone rang and it was her father. "Hi daddy."

"How is everything?" Jim asked. He too was spent from his long sex session with his new wife.

"Good, I'm tired from cheerleading practice," she lied.

"How's Jake?"

"Good."

"Ann wants to talk to him. Goodbye sweetie."

"Bye daddy." Sarah stood and put the phone on the table before walking to Jake's room. She tried to open it but the door was locked. She knocked.

"What?" He said sharply.

"Your mother is on the phone," she said loud enough for him to hear. He didn't reply but a few seconds later she heard his voice talking on the phone. She shuffled back to her room and fell asleep on the bed.

It was pitch dark in her room when she awoke and saw it was almost midnight. She heard a TV on in the distance and pulled on her panties and a PJ top before walking out into the hallway.

*****

Jake had finally calmed down and was sitting watching a soccer match from Brazil when he heard her cough and then walk into the room. He didn't look at her as she sat on a chair across from him.

Sarah looked back and forth between the TV and Jake but he was basically ignoring her. "I'm sorry," she said softly with the beginning of tears forming in her eyes. But he continued looking at the soccer match.

He heard her sniffles and knew she was starting to cry. As much as he was pissed he like most men cannot take a woman crying. "What are you crying for?" He asked finally looking at her.

Her trembling fingers wiped her eyes dry. "I wanted these three nights to be ours....together...and it got so.......so messed up."

"Sarah we've been fooling ourselves thinking that we can be in love and live happily ever after." It was a speech he had been preparing for two hours.

"Why can't we?" She sobbed.

"For one our parents will never allow it and two you'd rather kiss Danielle's pussy than me." He stood and stormed out of the room before she could comment.

"Men," she gasped. He was the one who had told Maria that is was OK to get her involve and now he was the innocent one. She quickly turned off the soccer and watched MTV.

*****

The next day was a holiday and the day their parents would be home again. Jake got up early to make sure the pool was clean and was leaning over trying to get a big floating leaf when she pushed him hard into the water. "HEY!" He shouted when his soaked head immerged.

"You're an asshole," she said before turning and walking back towards the house.

"I'M AN ASSHOLE?" He shouted.

She turned and smiled. "RIGHT!"

"Why am I the asshole?" He asked as he stammered out of the pool and up to her still wearing the PJ top and panties.

"Cause you don't know what you want and I sure don't know what you want." She leaned up and looked him directly in his eyes without blinking. "What do you want Jake?"

He didn't blink. "I want the sex be over between you and Danielle and....."

"And....." She repeated without blinking.

"And.......this!" His hands found her waist and pulled her soft lips up to his. Her mouth was ready and soon they had forgotten about the past two days.

*****

Ann and Jim woke up before daylight and got on the road to get home early to surprise their kids and have breakfast with them. As Jim moved to the back to get their luggage she ran into the house to see if they were awake. The house was quiet so she figured they were still asleep. As she walked into the kitchen she saw some movements outside and moved closer to the window. Her mouth flew open and she covered it when she saw her son and new step-daughter kissing. Not only kissing he had his hand down under her panties squeezing her ass.

Slickman
Slickman
8,163 Followers