Step Sister Corruption 171 - 180

Story Info
Gabe's Story Continues.
14.1k words
4.62
4.8k
9

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/17/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 171 - Day 101 Fashion Show

--------------------------------------

Gabe

Do you have any idea how weird this is?

I was sitting on one of the nice comfy chairs that was up front that Teresa and the girl, who was named Cynthia, moved the chair from the front to INTO the fucking dressing room.

Well not the dressing room specifically more like the hall way where there was six dressing rooms and put the chair next to the entrance of the dressing rooms.

After the call to the owner, Laurell, Teresa's pompous attitude changed as she basically did whatever my mom told her to do.

First Teresa went and turned off the recording equipment.

Then they moved the chair into the dressing room.

Then both Cynthia and Teresa tag teamed Summer, Kel and my mom with their measurements.

The girl, Cynthia, first measured Kel and started calling out Kel's measurements, "Let's see here looks like you're 33 inches around your rib cage," she moved the measuring tape up around Kel's exposed breasts, "and 41 and 3/4 inches around your breasts. Let's say 42 inches putting your cup size at a G."

Kel instantly cursed hearing her numbers confirmed.

Cynthia didn't notice as she moved the tape down to continue calling out numbers for Kel to curse more at.

Looks like Kel was a 33G. More ever her measurements were 33-23-34.

Teresa was over with Summer measuring her while Kel was being measured by Cynthia and called out Summer's rib cage at 30 and 7/8 inches as her breasts were at 36 inches as Teresa confirmed Summer's size.....Summer was a 31DD, before moving down and doing the rest giving off 31-22-32.

Both female's notated their measurements and handed both slips to the girl's.

They were going to move over to my mom but my mom held up her hand with a smile, "I already know my measurement's deary," as she started spouting off numbers.

And my mom, as she says, is a 32D, or 32-23-35.

I have no idea what those secondary measurements mean but it brought smiles to the girl's with those final measurements. More so Kel as the first main measurement, more so the measurement around her breasts, obviously made her irritated. Summer was happy as a clam with the measurement around her breasts. Obviously those numbers mean something to them, me I have no fucking clue other than I'm a 32x38 pants size that's all I know about measurements.

With all three naked they walked around the store picking out all sorts of clothes to try on as they gave me a show.

I didn't even realize Teresa had disappeared but she returned to the store with a bottle of wine for my mom and water for us.

My mom was the first to come into the changing rooms carrying a bundle of clothes over her arm as she entered the first closet changing room.

She wasn't in there long before she stepped out in lingerie, stockings, and garter, "How does this look Gabe?"

She turned this way and that showing off her near flawless pale body. She bent over and jiggled her ass side to side causing my eyes to bulge.

And made my monster grow.

Summer and Kel both walked in seeing my mom shake her ass as Summer laughed, "See you've already started."

My mom looked back to see my tent and smiled mischievously, "Oh I'm not done yet."

Kel pushed our mom into the dressing room as she spoke, "Give us a chance to tease him."

The girl's looked down at my tent before they looked at each other and smiled. Then they went into their own separate rooms to change.

Summer came out wearing nothing but a bra, "What do you think Gabe?"

As she turned this way and that.

I couldn't say anything but be mesmerized.

Well that and the fact I couldn't think.

Kel came out in a cupless bra and crotchless panties as she stood in front of me, "How do I look?"

Both girl's looked down at my tent and laughed before going back into their changing rooms.

My mom came back out wearing a different set of garters and stocking but nothing else as she fashioned the outfit in front of me.

Then she smiled at my reaction before retreating into the room.

Summer and Kel came out in matching boy shorts panties and wiggled their asses in front of me before smiling and running back into their rooms.

I was beginning to sense a theme here as the girl's, my mom included, paraded their bodies in different lingerie asking how they looked. Instead of getting a verbal answer they just looked at my tent and smiled before retreating into their room.

Fuck it.

While they were switching their tease outfits I pulled down my sweats to release my monster seeing how that was the indicator they were using to judge their outfits.

When my mom came out in a corset and fishnet stockings she froze at seeing my cock out but quickly recovered as she walked up to my new addition as she cooed, "That's what I was looking for."

She leaned down and lightly pet my monster causing me to groan at the touch.

Summer and Kel came out in different underwear. Kel in just a thong, Summer was just in a bra. They instantly saw my cock was out on full display.

They walked up and Summer was first to reach out to lightly squeeze my new addition, "Fuck it's so big."

Kel added, "And look at his nuts!"

All three started commenting on my cock as each started petting the monster hoping they could use their own feminine wilds to tame it.

They weren't paying attention actually all of us weren't paying attention when we heard a shriek coming from the door.

The girl's stopped to look at the person who shrieked.... Cynthia.

I looked over to see Cynthia staring at us slack jawed looking at the one thing that made her stare.....the standing pole in my lap....with three female's hands on the behemoth.

Teresa quickly came running, "What's wr...." And she too stopped to stare at the scene wide eyed.

Obviously Teresa quickly recovered, "I think that's enough. I've been kind to accommodate your request of giving your male companion a private show but I draw the line at you all fucking in this establishment."

She walked in, "I don't care if Laurell fires me you and your friends need to leave Ms Michaels."

My mom frowned but she nodded, "Please excuse my crass nature but you have to admit that is a tempting slab of meat."

Teresa didn't look down at my soldier but kept her focus on my mom, "I don't care if it's wrapped in honey and able to do back flips. I'm not allowing that here. So kindly gather your belongings and get out."

Kel frowned, "But what about our clothes?"

Teresa addressed Kel without looking at me, "Buy what you want and get out. This isn't a sex parlor."

Summer looked at me, "Looks like we'll have to continue this at home."

I nodded and put my weapon away as the girl's went into their changing rooms and quickly dressed.

My mom walked over to the cashier, Cynthia, and plopped down all the clothes as we went outside and got in Kel's car.

We waited in the car until mom came out with four huge bags of clothes and a bottle in her hands. She threw the bags in the open back before she entered into the car.

She looked at us, "Where to next?"

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 172 - Day 101 New Taste

--------------------------------------

Gabe

What a pain in the ass!

We finally got back at dark o thirty after a LONG day of shopping with the ultimate shopper....my mom.

And the girl's were no fucking help on either prying the credit card out of mom's hand or stop their damn incessant teasing ALL DAMN DAY!!!

All three of them didn't stop their teasing as they each took turns using their own unique level of teasing.

They teased me at the first lingerie store where we got interrupted just as it was beginning to get fun time with their mouths.

Then at the next store the girl's snuck me into one main dressing room as they took turns flaunting their bodies using my hard on as a judging guide to determine if their outfit looked cute or not.

At least at the second place they would kiss the tip of my dick but that's all they did as neither of them opened their mouths to stick my dick in their mouth's to start a blow job.

By the third location where they tried on actual clothes they on purpose grinded their asses into my dick.

At the sport's location where Summer and Kel tried on different sports bras to squish their breasts in to keep them from moving and their yoga pants made it difficult to not reach out and rip the clothing right then and there.

At least I got some more basketball shorts and sporting sweats that I liked.

As we left the second sporting location dad called and reamed mom out for spending so much money.

It was loud enough to where ALL of us could hear it clearly.

He essentially told her to stop shopping now or all of her credit cards would be shut off for the foreseeable future.

She pleaded with him to not shut off her credit cards, like she normally does, and promised to make it up to him when she got home like she always does.

And just like always he grumbled and hung up.

Then we made one last trip to the grocery store to get the main thing for me which was my electrolyte fluids and mom got the rest of her supplies for thanksgiving.

By the time we got home there was a noticeable wet spot in my sweats, thankfully I wore black sweats or it would have been noticeable by the second shop.

And both my dick and nuts throbbed something fierce from being played with all damn day.

I was happy to be home after such a grueling day of shopping though I could have really done without the damn teasing.

When we got inside all of us quickly took our vitamins as the girl's washed it down with their mysterious fluid and I washed mine down with my new electrolyte fluids.

I looked at the girl's, "Now that you all have shopped and teased me all damn day it's time we have some real fun."

Both girl's looked at me and smiled a shit eating grin before Summer spoke, "Yeah?"

I growled as I stepped into Summer, "Yeah."

I pulled her into me and kissed her on the lips.

Summer didn't fight me as she embraced the kiss as she wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

I walked Summer towards Kel's room and felt Kel was following behind us only to close the door behind us as I laid Summer onto Kel's bed.

We rolled along Kel's bed our lips never breaking the kiss as we helped each other remove our clothes until we were nice and naked.

It was odd having a familiar person being unfamiliar to me.

I mean I have had Summer and Kel pressed up against me bajillion times but now it felt like Summer was a stranger to me with her body pressed against me.

I mean deep down it was still Summer underneath me.....right?

I broke the kiss and looked at Summer.

She looked up at me confused as to why I broke the kiss.

I smiled and decided it was time to explore this new body.

What was the point of our bodies changing if we weren't going to take the time to explore them? Am I right?

I completely missed her lips and kissed her neck causing Summer to moan lightly as she ran her fingers through my hair encouraging me to continue.

I kiss softly here lightly dragged my teeth there until I got to her collar bone as Summer moaned and breathed heavily.

I moved passed her collarbone and onto her mounds.

I kissed the tops as I moved so did my mouth until my lips hovered over her nipple.

I looked at the new flesh to see her nipples were indeed puffier compared to how they were. And her actual nipple was sticking out a lot more than her old ones were.

I lightly kissed the tip of her actual nipple causing Summer to quiver and hold her breath at the sudden sensation.

I stuck my tongue out and lightly pressed my tongue against the extended protrusion known as the nipple.

I used my mouth in all forms to explore the new body that was Summer.  I used my teeth to lightly pinch the part.  I used my tongue to lightly circle around the body part.  I used my mouth to kiss and suck at the flesh.

Each thing I used just made Summer moan and breathe odd as she felt the odd sensations as I re-introduced myself to Summer's new body so we could each get familiar with her new assets that had nearly grown overnight on her body.  She begged me to stop teasing but I ignored her as many times she faltered in her plea to only change it to Or just keep doing that.  

I had moved onto the other side to see if I could elicit the same emotions out of my quarry giving the other breast and nipple the same amount of attention as the first one.  I used my mouth in all of it's forms on the pliant still firm piece of flesh.

I was meticulous in my inspection to where Summer started grinding her hips up and down as she moaned and spasmed when both sides got attention from me.

Did she just orgasm?

I looked up at Summer to see her red faced as she panted with a smile on her face.

I just smiled at her causing her redness to deepen as I went back to exploring her body as I eventually started moving south kissing on her familiar flat stomach.

I kissed her legs.  I dragged my teeth along the inside of her thigh.  I dragged my tongue just going up and down getting ever closer to my prey and at the same time stayed as far away from it but keeping my attention on her.

The more I teased the area the more I noticed her lips were getting heavily glistening that it made my mouth water wondering the taste.

Will she taste different?

Will she be sweeter?

Bitter?

The anticipation grew in both of us as I explored my prey.

I got millimeters from my prey's pussy to only kiss the spongy top as I reached up and put her tips in between my fingers as I lightly pinched them causing a groan and yelp all at once.

Then I moved to where I was in front of my target.

I lightly touched my lips against my intended target as the owner moved herself closer to my lips begging me to stop teasing.

I ignored her as I used my hands, placing one on her stomach as my other wrapped around one of her legs and using my strength to keep my opponent in place.

She was mine and there was nothing she could do about it.

Well technically Summer, or Kel for that matter, definitely has more muscle in their legs compared to my arms. I'm not kidding myself I don't have boulder muscles in my arm's.

Still I held her in place so she couldn't get the satisfaction of grinding her pussy into my face so she can get off. Not after the day both girl's gave me.

I was going to make this teasing session last just as long as they teased me and I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

I lightly kissed her lips causing Summer to purr at the sensation and kept lightly kissing each side. The right got a kiss. The left got a kiss. The top got a kiss.

I kept lightly kissing until Summer started to whine.

That was my cue to give her lips a French kiss as I pressed my lips against her's and slowly opened my mouth before I stuck my tongue beyond her lips getting my first taste of Summer.

The moment my tongue entered beyond her lips and tasted the wetness hiding beyond the taste exploded on my tastebuds.

It was different and at the same time familiar.

It definitely tasted like Summer but something.....more. Something....unique.

I started lapping up Summer's juice careful to avoid her clit until I saw it unsheath itself from her lips begging for attention.

I kept my eyes on my mark waited for the overly sensitive flesh to announce itself all while Summer bucked in my arms as she tried to grind her pussy along my tongue.

Summer bucked so much that I was forced to wrap my free arm that was pushing down on Summer's stomach around her free leg essentially locking her legs in place and keeping her from trying to grind her pussy into my face as I kept my slow lapping to a central location....her entrance.

I became the greatest multitasker as I did multiple things at once. I tried to ignore my elephantiasis appendage as both my dick and nuts throbbed painfully as they demanded to be inside the thing that was in my face. I ignored Summer's pleas as she tried to grind her pussy in my face. I kept lapping up her juices with my tongue using just the right amount of pressure to keep her moaning and begging. All while I waited her for her most sensitive organ to unsheathed itself.

My patience was rewarded as her clit slowly started to stick out between her lips.

Still I kept up my torment of Summer's body and decided to move my tongue up and lightly brush the underside of Summer's clit causing her body to rock and buck harder against my forced imprisonment.

That did the trick as her clit became erect sticking out of her lips.

Time to go in for the kill.

I broke from my French kiss of Summer's pussy and smiled as I wrapped my lips around the spongy bundle of nerves sending Summer into complete meltdown as her moans pleas cursing and frantic movement went into overdrive now that her sensitive body part was in my mouth causing her to scream and clamp her hands around my head forcing me deeper into her pussy.

I felt Summer's body tense as she wrapped her body around my head suffocating my ass as she underwent the feel good orgasm state.

If only I could breathe through my ears at this moment but having either Summer or Kel envelop my head when I do this to them wasn't foreign to me as I had undergone this more than once.

The key is to remain calm and hope my breath holding ability was greater than their orgasm state.

Normally, Summer's orgasms usually last a few moments....10 seconds tops when she hits her big O.

So I started counting.

Two one thousandth.

Three one thousandth.

Four one thousandth.

Five one thousandth.

Six one thousandth.

She's still firmly wrapped around my head all tensed up.

Seven one thousandth.

Eight one thousandth.

Ok Summer you can let go of my head any time now.

Nine one thousandth.

Bitch!! Let go.

Ten one thousandth.

You do know I have to breathe right??

Eleven one thousandth.

No really I do need to breathe.

Relax Gabe just relax.

Twelve......

Ok I need to do something about this.

I let go of Summer's legs and fished my hands into Summer's midsection and my face and tried to push.

Fuck she's not letting go.

Ok time for drastic measures as I reached to under her ass cheeks and did the one thing I knew that would make her let go....I tickled her ass.

That did the trick as Summer quickly let go of my head laughing and tried to get away from me so I could finally breathe.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 173 - Day 101 Monster gets wet

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I turned my head side to side as a loud pop echoed out of my neck as I popped the joints in my neck after having an 110ish pound girl holding her body onto my head is really a work out for my neck.

Summer panted, "Why'd you tickle me?"

I looked at her, "Because you weren't letting go and I needed to breathe."

Summer pouted, "But I was in the middle of an orgasm baby."

I blinked at her.

Really?

How the fuck was she still orgasming after nearly twelve or thirteen seconds?

I looked at her, "Really?"

She nodded as she opened her legs and smiled at me, "Though I'm sure both of us could use the actual act now."

I looked down at my dick to see my head just coated in pre cum as it pulsed in place.

She was right.

I needed sex and I needed it now.

I climbed back on the bed when an interesting though hit my head.

I looked at Kel who had been watching us the entire time merely petting herself as she watched the show.

I looked at Summer and she got the idea.

She knew what was going to happen.

I grabbed Kel and pulled her in as she giggled that she was up.

I forced her to lay down along the length of the bed happy she had prepped herself and was already nude.