Step Sister Play

Info
Adult step-siblings enjoy each other's bodies.
2.4k words
4.3
62.8k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers



You know you've been driving me crazy all day, parading around in that short, little, cropped t shirt of yours, your braless breasts swaying back and forth with your every move. Your nipples push out at the cotton fabric and hold the tee out from your tight tummy. Now, as I sit here at the kitchen counter, I watch you. When you reach for the bowl on the upper shelf of the kitchen cabinet, you have to know that your shirt is lifting enough to expose not only the lower part of your breasts but also those gorgeous, dark red nipples. Oh fuck, that is soooo goddamn hot. My cock has been at half-mast all morning as you've moved around the house.

Your mother really should have told you that even though we're step brother and step sister, that doesn't automatically mean that I'm unaffected by you when you dress like this. When your mom and my Dad married, I could tell you were already a bit of a tease. We were both seniors that year. I figured that after graduation, one or both of us would move from home and we'd probably not see each other except occasionally. But, now, with both of us at home for a week, I can see that you're still the tease you've always been.

When Dad asked me if one of us could babysit the house for a week while they went on a trip to Hawaii, I told Dad yes, but, I didn't know that your mom had asked you also. Evidently, you agreed to do so with your mom.

When we both showed up at the house, surprised to see the other, we decided that, as long as we were both here, we both might as well stay. But, Jesus, I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Like, right now, you're leaning on the kitchen counter, your tits hanging under that tee, your nipples still pushing the fabric out like little hard erasers. God! And then, that fucking denim skirt. You know it barely covers your ass cheeks. Oh fuck! Yeah, you really have to bend over that far to put the bowl in the dishwasher? I can see the band of satin of your thong disappearing between the cleft of your butt. God, those delicious ass cheeks! Shit! I'm about ready to jump up and ram my cock into the pussy hiding under that satin band.

I've got to get out of here. I head for my old room. Closing the door, I lie down on the bed, take off my shirt and begin to rub my cock through my jeans. I am hard. I'm not just at half-mast anymore, I am so fucking hard. I've got to feel flesh against flesh so I unzip my jeans and slide them down my legs. There's already a dark spot on my briefs where my pre-cum has seeped out.

Now, as I lie here on the bed, I ease my hard-on out of my briefs and it springs up. God, I am so fucking turned on! It feels soooo good as I circle it with my fingers and stroke up and down slowly. Unnnh, damn! Shit, this feels good.

I don't hear the door to my room being opened but, suddenly, I have the sensation of someone near me. I look to my side and see that you've come into my room. You're just standing there, staring at my hard cock, your mouth partially open. Your nipples are even more prominent beneath your tee now. It's so exciting to see those two hard nubs just pushing, making tents in the soft, white cotton.

I don't know what to do, whether to cover myself or turn away from you. I'm embarrassed and I ask you what you want but you don't answer. Instead, without a word you move over to the occasional chair in the corner of the room and you sit, your eyes still fixed on my hard shaft.

"Don't stop," you say quietly. It's a voice that almost makes me cum just hearing it, it's so awesomely sexy. As you sit there, your left hand has crept under your crop top and I can see it moving over your breast. As your hand moves to the other breast, I can see that the just-teased nipple is harder than ever. Ohhhh shit, that is so fucking hot looking, you sitting there rubbing your titties and tugging on your nipples.

Your right hand has moved to your thigh now. I've never told you, but your legs have always been so fucking sexy, so beautifully formed, so smooth, so ...mmm, creamy and now as you sit opposite me, you spread your legs a bit. Your skirt has ridden up so that I can see your thong-covered crotch. Damn! I guess I'm not the only one with some precum. I can see that your arousal has made the center of the red satin crotch wet. The lubrication seeping from your slit has made a spot about the width of my thumb and two inches long, darker than the surrounding fabric. Ohhhh, God... Now you're moving your finger slowly up and down over that wet area and I know your clit is just loving every single movement because I can see that the darker area is spreading as you do so. You must be soaking wet.

I can't take my eyes off you and I look from the hand under your tee to the fingers moving over your crotch. I'm stroking my cock as I watch and I glance down at the tip momentarily to see that another large drop of precum has escaped the slit.

I don't know if I have ever been this hard. Every fraction of an inch that my fingers move over my shaft sends such overwhelming pleasure through me.

Oh fucking shit!....Now you've slipped your fingers under the thong's fabric and I can tell, as you close your eyes for a moment, that you have touched upon that sensitive button at the top of your cunt with your bare finger. God, you are so fucking hot looking sitting there masturbating. I can't believe what a vision of pure, unadulterated sexuality you are. You can't know how much I wish I could just get up from the bed, go over and kneel in front of the chair and thrust my cock between those swollen lips into that wet cunt of yours.

Your eyes meet mine and then we both look at the other's hands, mine on my cock, still stroking up and down and yours under the wet crotch of your thong.

And then, I can't believe this is happening! You rise from the chair and slip that skimpy skirt and thong down your legs. You stand there, legs spread slightly, your hand rubbing in a circular motion over your sex. When you sit back down, you lift your top the few inches necessary to fully expose your gorgeous tits with their engorged nipples. With the fingers of your left hand, you again pull and tug at the crinkly, firm flesh. I notice how your tan lines come just to the very edge of your areola. That seemingly silly thing just turns me on so much, knowing that wherever you were tanning, your top was barely a hair away from exposing your nipple.

Your chest is rising and falling more obviously now as you stimulate yourself. God, you are so beautiful! Between your spread legs, I can see the deep red flesh of your gaping, wet pussy. Your swollen labia are parted as above them your finger circles and circles and circles your clit. Drops of white, creamy arousal are seeping from the bottom of your cunt and inching down to your asshole.

My plea to see your engorged clit is almost hidden by my moans but you hear me and you pull the fleshy hood back, exposing the velvety, bright pink pearl. God, it is so fucking big! Wow! It almost looks like a miniature cock, protruding an inch or so out from its fleshy cover. And, as your finger dips down to capture more cream from your open slit, your clit glistens as you swirl your wet finger around it and over it.

I squeeze my cock even tighter, just barely moving over the sensitive spot on the underside. I don't want to cum yet. The pressure combined with my slow movement is just such sweet torture. I can't take my eyes off you as you massage your titties and rub your cunt.

You are just so beautiful sitting there. I know you are totally turned on right because your stomach muscles are rolling and your hips squirming in the chair. Your breathing is becoming more labored and quick. Just to hear you breathing so hard is a turn-on all by itself, but hearing those soft, squishing sounds as you plunge your fingers in and out of your cunt only to resume teasing your clit is driving me insane. You mouth is open now, your eyes still glued to my rock hard, deep red, cunt-hungry cock.

God, this feels so fucking good. I don't know how much longer I can watch you and not shoot my load. I don't remember my cock ever being this hard, I mean, it is really like a rock. To sit here and watch my step-sister rub her fleshy, pink cunt and tease her swollen clit while she watches me masturbate... it's just so fucking wild.

Your hips are moving up and down as your hand works its magic on your pussy. The muscles in your tummy clench and release as the pleasure moves through you. It looks like you are very close to cumming.

And then, you do... You begin to come with a whimper and then a moan that turns into a banshee cry as your orgasm begins to sweep through you. Your hips are jumping up and down wildly now, your hand is just a blur moving over your clit, your breasts swinging side to side as your body is wracked with pleasure.

I can hold back no longer as I feel the first excruciating twinges of my orgasm. Unnnnh unhhhhhh. Oh fuck! I'm shooting all over my chest, my hot, sticky cum arcing out and landing with a soft splat on my skin.

But, your body is still moving. Fuck! I think you're cumming again! I see you watching my cock pump out spurt after spurt of white cream. Oh Jesus, you are so fucking hot looking, like you are totally out of control, moaning and groaning as you twist and jump. And then, you give quick, sharp movements as your cum eases. Your chest is heaving, those beautiful tits moving up and down with your exertion. Your hand still moves slowly over your clit.

Oh my God, that was soooo fucking hot!

Oh shit, you're getting up from the chair and coming over to the bed. Fuck! What are you doing ...? Oh God, my cock is still so sensitive but your mouth feels soooo good on it as you wrap your lips around it, your fingers from your right hand toying with the slippery pools of cum on my chest while your left hand cups and teases my balls. I can't believe what just happened and is still happening...my step sister and I have just watched each other masturbate! Both of us have cum harder than hell and now here she is kneeling next to me, sucking on my cock. Unbelievably, my cock, although having just shot its cum is again feeling like it is ready to cum again. My cock has never revived this quickly before.

I'm getting totally hard again! Oh fuck, I don't believe this. You're straddling me and now you're lowering that gorgeous cunt down over my cock until it is buried all the way in you. Oh, Jesus, that feels so good. Looking down at where our bodies meet, I can see your clit is once again protruding above my cock.

Now, you start to move on me, just slight little movements, but each one sends shivers of pleasure through me. I reach up and cup your hanging tits, rolling the nipples between my fingers. You start to move more deliberately on me, lifting your body up further and further with every stroke, the delicious, tight flesh of your wet cunt hugging my cock.

Your face betrays your lust. Your mouth is open, your eyes are heavy with desire, begging for more of my cock. Your hips are rocking on me now with every movement sending sparks of pleasure through me. I can tell you are loving it, too. Your clit is standing out from its hood, engorged, that beautiful, little, girl cock perfect for me to grasp between my fingers. I slide my thumb and index finger up and down on your slippery clit, loving the soft but firm feel of the swollen organ.

Your body is moving more frantically now and I sense you are once again on the brink of a rush of pleasure. You lean down toward my chest so that you can piston your hips up and down on my shaft. My hands are on your ass cheeks, slamming you down onto me. I am finding it hard to believe but I, too, am finding the feelings of an impending cum welling up in me. The excitement you have aroused in me is leaving me with no choice except to groan as I feel my cum rushing up the length of my prick and shooting into your spasming cunt as you also begin to cum. We pound our bodies together hard, the slapping of our wet flesh serving as a background to our cries of pleasure.

Spurt after spurt of my cum mixes with your juices, stirred together by our violent thrusting. You slow your movements and collapse on me, my cock still buried in your cum-soaked cunt. Your breasts mash against my heaving chest as we slowly catch our breath. My arms encircle you. I can still feel slight after-cum twitches in your pussy, clinching my shaft as it gradually loses its firmness.

We lie together like that for awhile, our bodies still connected until finally my satisfied cock slips from the velvet confines of your cunt, dripping with the remains of our climaxes.

God, that was soooo fucking good. Oh shit! Your bare flesh feels so good against mine I don't want to let you leave my arms.

--:--
--:--
1.0
chateneau
chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yummy wow that was so good. Im a girlie with a really big juicy clit and it was such a huge turn on to imagine you’d be into it. I’d love to hear your voice on other audios, please keep posting!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Good try, but it just seemed rushed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
voluptuous

Hey there,

Your voice makes the story sound so voluptuous...! The air is dense with eroticism, almost physical, so heavy. How does it feel knowing that someone far away, so different is totally aroused simply by the mesmerizing tone of your voice..?

Share this

Similar Stories

Ten Long Years A couple separate due to her cheating.in Loving Wives
Destruction and Rebirth A man's journey through the lows and highest points of life.in Loving Wives
Betrayal: Candy Her betrayal carried a heavy price.in Loving Wives
From the Ashes Wife cheats, the only thing to do is become a rock star.in Loving Wives
Randy's Unexpected Revenge Cindy chooses her boss over her husband Randy to her regret.in Loving Wives
More Stories