Step-Sons Teach Mother Obedience

Story Info
A widow is punished and disciplined by her three cruel sons.
10.6k words
4.36
71.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a recent vacation to Rio I met a very gorgeous and voluptuous mature lady whom I guessed was in her early 50's. She was a tall woman, close to six feet in height, and in her high heels she towered over my short frame. Her sandy blonde shoulder length hair set off the classically beautiful features of her face. Her figure was still slender for her age, her long sultry legs exposed beneath the mini-skirts she wore. Her most notable feature however, much like myself, was her very large bust line. I am a 38E, and she was quite a bit more developed than me, so I might guess she was a G or H cup. She appeared never to wear a bra and she always exposed ample cleavage beneath either a thin T-shirt or a loose blouse.

While we were at a resort filled with young woman who often walked about the place topless and laid about the beach completely nude this beautiful woman received more than her fair share of attention and gazes from the men at the resort. Though there were plenty beautiful bare breasted women about the place you could see that many of the younger men longed to witness this mature woman's breasts bare. They would glare down her top at her cleavage or at her large erect nipples evident through the thin material of her T-shirt. They would gawk at her slender long legs and try to peer up her mini-skirt, hoping for a glimpse to see if she wore panties or not, and if not, if she were shaven, or a true blonde. But they were all to remain disappointed, for while she wore little, she was never to be bare chested or nude in public.

I was in fact surprised she never appeared nude. Most people there did remove their clothes, at least while on the beach. At the resort I often sunbathed nude or exposed my chest as I walked around the beaches, trying to attract new young lovers. I kept an eye on their groins, and when I saw a particularly large package pass by I would make it evident that I was theirs for the asking. So many gorgeous young men at these resorts - white, Asian, black, Hispanic. During that trip I freely admit that I was fucked by a stud from every race, culture, language and religion on the planet and never had to walk more than a city block to find myself a man for the night, or afternoon ... or morning quickie. I especially love the tall black men. Large long cocks that can fuck all night, a tendency to be in control, firm, even to the point of getting a bit rough, letting a lady know that they are boss. Ahhh, yes, I love such places, where a woman is free to offer her pussy to any man who strikes her fancy. But anyway, I digress, let me pull my head out of the clouds and my finger out of my pussy and get back to my story.

Though I had the occasional moment to sit alone with this mysterious woman and discuss our lives, during which times she seemed very relaxed, she was otherwise always accompanied by at least one of her three step-son's, each I would guess in their 30's. I noticed that their arrival and presence would make her tense up and get nervous. She treated them with great respect and obeyed their every demand without hesitation, referring to each as 'Sir' and never daring to raise her eyes to meet theirs. Despite their referring to her as 'mother dearest', I soon noticed that they seemed quite comfortable in running their fingers up and down her bare thighs or in cupping one of her large breasts in their hand. As we would chat together and as a step-son would fondle a leg or tit quite publicly she would offer no resistance to their motions, nor let her eyes drift away from mine during our conversation. She was obviously quite used to be exploited by the boys and I concluded that she had been a sex toy for them for some time.

I needed to know her story, and when alone I asked her to explain. She said that she could not speak without her son's permission on any subject or the boys would punish her severely. She visibly shook as she uttered the word 'punish'. I had noticed how her sons stared between my thighs and at my breasts when they were around and so when alone I made them an offer. I told them that I wanted to hear their mother's story, and as payment, I offered them each my own body for one night. They immediately took me up on the offer, demanding payment before I could spend time alone with their mother. I agreed, and by the time I had met my obligations I had almost come to regret the arrangement. For three nights in a row I slept with each man. 'Slept' is the wrong word, for on no night did I get more than a few moments sleep. The men were sexual predators. I was harshly stripped, my face was repeatedly and roughly fucked, my ass was spanked until black and blue, my breasts were whipped and crushed and twisted and pulled until they ached in pain. My pussy was fucked relentlessly, and my asshole was penetrated repeatedly. I love rough sex and being controlled, but these men were excessive in their brutality, and three of them in a row had exhausted me completely.

I had let myself be used like a $10 whore by men who were animals, but in the process had earned the right to spend a night alone with their mother and for us to speak freely. On hearing her story and being with her for that single night I realized that all the pain and degradation I had been subjected to during the three preceding nights had been worth it.

We sat on a bed and talked about the experiences of our lives, sharing wine from a bottle. I wore a bra and panties. She wore a white T-shirt and panties. As she detailed for me the story of her sad and abusive life she looked at the bruises on my chest and legs, knowing that the boys had been rough on me. She said that she felt badly that I had to surrender my body to such men as these just to hear her story. She stroked the bruises on my upper chest. I told her that it was worth it. She gave me a sympathetic kiss on the cheek. I returned her the kiss on her lips. I parted my legs and showed her the bruising on my upper thighs. Her hand slid over my leg and caressed the bruises as she offered me another consoling kiss on the lips. She asked to see how extensive the bruises were on my chest and I removed my bra. Flicking her tongue over my lips she let her fingers explore my breasts, caressing the bruises, fondling my rigid nipples.

We kissed again and I asked to see her bruises. Lifting her T-shirt she released to my view her truly massive and pendulous breasts. Despite her age they still possessed a deeply hanging beautiful roundness to them and I imagined how perfect they must have been when she was a younger woman. I fondled each heavy tit in my hands, rubbing the bruises, enjoying the soft flesh. Though I love men, I also like women, and I freely admit that I have an intense fetish for huge breasts. Therefore I continued to explore her breasts purely to satisfy my own desires, while she in turn offered no resistance to the motions of my fingers.

I placed her hands back upon my own breasts and we kissed deeply as we continued to explore each other's flesh. She dropped her hands and rubbed my thighs, finding my panty line. I just focused both my hands on both her big boobs as she flickered her tongue in and out of my mouth. I felt a finger slide into my pussy and I spread my legs open wider in response. She finger fucked me as she pushed my head to her chest. As I suckled on each big fat nipple as it entered my mouth she worked off my panties and shoved three fingers into my horny hole. I stared up at the woman whose nipples I was suckling upon and who was vigorously fucking my cunt with her fingers. I was in her complete power now, and she knew it. I could offer no resistance. I told her that I was completely surrendering my body to her, just as I had done for her sons.

Her years of abuse made her want to have her own little toy to dominate, if only for one night. I was to be that toy. Standing up at the edge of the bed she pushed me to the ground at her feet. Grabbing me by my hair she said that she had spent too many years being subjected to the sexual whims of others and tonight she wanted me to unconditionally serve her desires. I nodded my submission. She ordered me to remove her panties with my teeth and I worked diligently and pulled them off her beautiful hips and down her sultry long legs. A thin brown triangle defined her trimmed bush. She placed one leg on the bed exposing her beautiful moist silky skin to my view. A gleaming wet cleanly shaven pink pussy stared me in the face. Her hand firmly clasped around my long black hair and she forced my face into her cunt. Her pussy dripped onto my face and her flesh tasted like candy to me. I munched at her pussy willingly, eager to please my new lover.

I spent that night satisfying my new Mistress. She had been subjected to the will and force of others for so long I understood that she deserved this one night of luxury. And of course as the reader knows, I do not possess the power within myself to resist surrendering my body to anyone, anyone at all, who has the strength to demand submission from me. I so I served her as her obedient slave. I licked her pussy. I sucked her tits. I licked her butt hole. She fucked my mouth, my pussy and my rectum with her ample dildo collection. I screamed out loud with pleasure and pain as she explored my limits, determining how big a dildo I could take in my pussy, and how wide of one I could take in my ass. I made her orgasm repeatedly through the night. And she made me cum like crazy. She called me her bitch. I admitted I was and begged her not to be gentle.

The next day we arrived for brunch. Her three sons sat with us, smiling and laughing at us, broad knowing smiles that could not be quenched. They sat beside us and rubbed our tits and legs as they pleased. Taking a tablet from a bag they turned it on and laughing among themselves showed us the video. The video of myself and their mother making love. Video of me being fucked by each of them. Video's of each of them, and all three of them, fucking their mother. They had taped everything since we had been at the resort. They told me I was a good little slut and thanked me for pleasing their mother. They told us to kiss, and right there, in front of everyone at the brunch, she and I embraced and engaged in a long passionate kiss. The boys of course filmed us.

My only regret that trip was that I had to leave that day on the plane back home. Truth is, I welcomed an opportunity to explore the boy's fetishes further. I have spent many nights since rubbing myself to orgasm remembering their cruel hands and fantasizing that I let them have me once again, all together, with their mother, making me eat her cunt while one took me in the pussy and another in the ass while the last son fed his cock down his mother's throat as he cruelly pulled and twisted on her tits and mine. Who knows, maybe I will find and excuse to visit Rio again and look them up.

Below I tell you the story of Isabela, and how she became the obedient slut of her cruel and demanding step-son's.

----------------

I was born poor, as are many in Brazil and I had very little growing up. In addition I was both physically and emotionally mistreated by my family members. I was told by my parents that I was weak and stupid and a loser. So of course this is what I believed. As I matured into a young lady I completely lacked confidence or any sense of self-worth. I grew too tall, and my boobs were too big, and I thought I looked like a weirdo. I was embarrassed by how the boys and men would gawk at the goofy tall stupid girl with the silly big chest. Most women in Brazil have small boobs, and breast implants are common here among those who can afford them. I was ashamed of my breasts. Ashamed of my height and my skinny long legs. I walked with my eyes cast toward the ground and my shoulders slumped trying to avoid being teased by the boys.

I met a boy though who treated me well, treated me with respect. He did not make fun of my chest or height or legs. He told me that he liked my figure, that he thought I was pretty, and that he liked me. He came from money and bought me gifts and clothes and took me for fancy meals. For the first time in my life I began to feel appreciated, and I even began to like myself. He became my boyfriend. He said that he loved me. He wanted intercourse, which I offered him. He also wanted me to suck on his penis and stroke it between my boobs. I found this part degrading, but I needed to be loved by someone, and he was buying me such nice gifts, so I did as he wished without argument. I thought he loved me. Until the night he shared me with his friends. He stripped me naked before them and they all rubbed my legs, slapped my bum, grabbed at my boobs and groped at my bush. He ordered me to give each of his friends a titty fuck and a blow job. I resisted and they forced me until I relented. Each got a titty fuck and then each got a blow job. As I moved onto the next young man my boyfriend encouraged the one I had just pleasured to get behind me and fuck my pussy until he dumped his load in me. In this manner I was forced to pleasure four young men. All the boys laughed and then abandoned me in a hotel room, alone and sore, semen pouring out of my vagina onto the bed sheets. I never saw my boyfriend again.

I felt used and pathetic, stupid, weak and worthless. I knew that my parents had been right all along. I felt like taking pills or jumping off a bridge. That is when Raoul found me. We met at a banquet, where I got a job as a waitress after my boyfriend abandoned me. They made us dress very slutty as waitresses but I felt like a slut and so did not mind. I was in my late teens while Raoul was already 40. He had been married before, having 3 young sons and a greedy ex-wife. Raoul was rich, and use to getting what he wanted. He decided he wanted me. Who was I to resist. Just a dumb worthless bimbo slut. He took me home and fucked me that first night.

He loved how freely I spread my legs for him, how my long slender legs wrapped around his torso, how my big boobs jiggled as he fucked me. He invited me to stay through the next day, and the next, and next. I felt like a tramp and had nowhere else to go so I accepted. He wanted sex constantly, and as I felt like a worthless slut I accommodated his every desire. I moaned loudly when he was inside of me, I willingly sucked his cock and gave him great tit fucks, I would mount him and fuck him from on top by pumping my legs up and down on his dick while he squeezed my big tits as they swung in his face.

Days became weeks, and I remained in his home and in his bed. He said he wanted me to be his forever. I just wanted a man to take care of me and love me. Raoul had more honor than my first boyfriend. Within six months we were married. My dream had come true. I served Raoul as his loving sex-toy and he in turn treated me like a queen. We had staff to raise the boys, cook the meals, drive us around and tidy the mansion and extensive lands beyond. The months turned to years as I continued to serve Raoul's sexual desires as his obedient and loving wife. I knew that he in turn loved me deeply and I actually came to acquire some sense of self-worth.

But my luck was to run out. Raoul had a heart-attack in his early 60's. The love of my life passed away on a Saturday afternoon, and my life of serenity came to a crashing end. I thought I would inherit the estate but the boys, now in their late teens and early twenties, contested the will. They had friends in high places, and I was only a woman, and in Brazil that means very little indeed. I was simply given permission to remain in the home without any ownership of it. In effect the boys now owned me.

Though there mother now for many years I would never claim that I had good boys. Spoiled beyond reasonable since they were young, like their father, they always got whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted it. Ferrari's at 16, yachts, international travel, lots of pretty little girlfriends. And they were cruel, sadistic and mean. They mistreated their friends, the staff, the women that served them as virtual prostitutes rather than true girlfriends. They respected no-one and mistreated all. They had never mistreated me while growing up, they would never have dared, their father would have punished them severely for any insult to their new mother. But now Raoul was gone, and I was at the mercy of the boys. And needless to say, they showed no mercy, no mercy at all.

I was treated with disdain by them after their father died, and was largely ignored by the boys as they went about enjoying their new found freedom and wealth. The problems started when I had visitors come over to console me in my loss. The boys had no issue with female guests, but became angry at male visitors, especially if they thought that I was not dressed appropriately. After one such visit the youngest boy Pedro stated that he expected me to be dressed in heavy black clothing at all times to show my respect as a widow for his father and that I should never to be left alone with another man as people would talk and his father's honor would be soiled. He emphatically stated that the summer dress I had on, the heels, and the make-up were completely inappropriate for a grieving wife.

I protested and received a sharp slap across the face for my insolence. I stood in shocked silence as Pedro ordered me to my room to be dealt with later by his brothers for my disobedience and slut like behaviour. The eldest boy Lucas came home later and I heard Pedro explaining to him how I had behaved inappropriately and how he had to put me in my place. Lucas, always the biggest bully of the boys, entered my room infuriated and loud.

"So, I hear mother dearest that you have been trying to fuck around with other men so soon after father has passed away!" He said, grabbing my wrist harshly, yanking me to my feet. I against protested saying that I only had guests over and had no intentions of such. "Any yet you dress like this, like a sultry little tramp!" He stormed on, grabbing my blouse and pulling on the material harshly, causing the buttons to snap away and exposing my bare chest. Shocked I stared up at him speechless. I had never been treated this way since my first boyfriend, and his forcefulness and disregard for my wishes made my feeling of being worthless and weak return.

With his hand still clamped around my wrist he began to smack my hanging breasts harshly with his free hand, slapping my tits with his full force over and over, making me cry out in pain. "Such a slut you are mother, walking around here without even a bra on, hanging your fat tits into every man's face who walks in the door. I bet you had already fucked half of them before father died, and have fucked the rest since, haven't you, mother? Admit it, admit it now, admit you are a whore!" Lucas demanded.

"No Lucas, I promise, I have only ever made love to your father, he was my first and shall remain my last!" I protested, exaggerating slightly. Yes, my boyfriend and his friends had taken me, but none other than Raoul since.

"You are such a filthy lying fucking tramp!" Lucas said and again smacking my breasts vigorously stormed out of the room saying "You stay here just as you are bitch, and I will let Gabriel deal with you!"

Gabriel was the middle son, and by far the gentleman among them, though he certainly did have his temper. I laid on my bed crying for over an hour until Gabriel came home and entered the room. I hid my face in my pillow, unwilling to meet his eyes. Sitting beside me Gabriel said "So mother, Pedro tells me that you were hitting on the male visitors today, and Lucas says that you were showing them your body and thinks you might have had sex with some of them. Now, is this appropriate behaviour for a recent widow mother? I am very disappointed in you, mother dearest."