Step-Stories: Yes, Ma'am

Story Info
Stepmother helps stepson with his daily workout.
1.1k words
3.88
158.9k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umph, umph!

The punches came. Fast, one after another.

Umph, umph, umph!

Always bringing his fists back to his face, keeping his guard up and quickly spotting his next target. His breath was starting to pick up as he bobbed lightly on the balls of his feet.

It was warm enough that morning for him to remove his shirt. His well-muscled core was dotted with perspiration, his toned legs covered with a pair of gray soccer shorts.

Two jabs at eye level, left knee up, elbow strike. The canvas bag swung radically but he never let it get away from him. Each strike was designed to manipulate his environment, bringing maximum destruction while sending the apparatus back toward his target area.

He was intent on his workout, focused on perfecting his technique and speed.

She crossed her arms and leaned back against the garage wall, squeezing her legs together. No longer the boy from his father's stories, her stepson had developed into an impressive young man. At eighteen, he was already 6'3" and was well built for the military career he planned on after high school.

Umph, umph! Strike and down. Block, elbow, knee. Every thud of his fist caused her pussy to clench as he continued to manipulate the bag.

Her mental timer went off and she glanced at the clock above the door.

"Rotate," she called out, just loud enough to break through his concentration.

He immediately dropped his fists and stepped to the weight bench. As he lay down and reached for the bar, she moved behind his head to spot him. As always, his erection was unmistakable through the thin mesh shorts. With a look of deep concentration, he began his set with the 220 pound weights. Keeping her fingers lightly against the cool metal, she began to count.

"One, two, three." His face slowly turned red from the exertion. "Four, five." He began to puff as his arms reached the apex of each extension. "Six, seven." His hips lifted off the padded seat as he struggled to raise the bar. "Eight. Keep 'em down. Nine. One more!" His eyes closed and a grimace spread across his young, handsome face. "Ten and up."

She helped him lift the bar to rest on the brackets and contemplated him as he shook out his arms. She was sure he could smell her wetness as she waited for him to regain his composure. He took deep breaths through his nose, exhaling slowly through his mouth.

"You're improving," she encouraged him, "but you have to keep your hips down. Straining like that isn't helping as much as you think and you'll end up pulling a muscle."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, pulling one arm and then the other across his chest for a deep stretch.

She smiled briefly at the "ma'am." At thirty-one years of age, she felt far too young to be hearing that term so frequently. Even after two children, she made a point to stay fit and dress well. She kept her hair dyed a rich, natural brunette to cover any errant grays. But she had to admit that, although she hated it when the bagboy or a waiter ma'am-ed her, she loved the sound of it coming from this young man's mouth.

She squeezed her legs again and tapped her lips. "Why don't we drop it to 200 for the next set and see if you can stay put?"

He nodded and she motioned for him to stay put as she adjusted the weight. Moving back into position, her fingers grazed his as the bar began to move again. With a shiver, she bent her knees slightly in case he faltered.

"One, two." Even at the lower weight, the second set was already proving difficult. "Three, four." He grunted and strained. "Five." And then his hips came up again.

"Stop!" she shouted. He immediately placed the bar on the rack. "You've got to get a handle on that. The last thing I want is you laid out with a strained back or worse."

"Yes, ma'am."

She contemplated him briefly and then snapped her fingers, "Got it. Keep still." She quickly moved around to the other side on the bench and smiled. Swinging a toned leg over the padding, she situated herself over his pelvis and slowly lowered herself onto him.

His eyes closed again as the heat of her sex quickly filtered through the thin material. Wiggling her ass slightly, she found a comfortable position and asked, "Ready?"

He raised his arms again and she resumed counting. "Six." As he began to push, she felt his hips rise again. "Keep 'em down!" she repeated and sat down hard, forcing his ass back to the covered seat. "Seven!" He lifted and, again, she countered his thrust with her own downward pressure. "Eight! I mean it," she warned. "Nine!" She pressed against him with all her might. "Ten!"

He quickly reset the bar and let his arms hang limply.

"You doing okay?" she asked, concerned that he was over exerting himself.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Think you have another set in you?"

He nodded.

"And is this counter-pressure helping?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She smiled. "Good. Whenever you're ready." She rocked slightly as he got his breathing back under control and reached up again.

"One." She felt him push against her and allowed herself to follow his movement. "Two." He pushed again, his cock rubbing along her swollen lips. "Three." Her ass slid back as his hips rose, gliding effortlessly through her covered folds. "Four," she breathed, her fingers dropping from the bar and trailing down his muscular arms. "Five." Her nails dug into his pecs, using the leverage to push back against him firmly.

What had been a gentle count turned into a gasp. "Six!" Her eyes closed as she rolled her hips against his. "Seven!" He pushed again and she moaned loudly. "Eight!" He grunted and strained under her. "Nine! Don't stop," she pleaded, grinding against his fabric-clad cock. His knuckles turned white as he strained. With a roar, his hips carried them both off the bench and she triumphantly shouted, "Ten!"

The bar clanged to a rest as she bucked on top of him. She felt his firm grip on her thighs, keeping her tight against him as she rode out her orgasm. She shuddered and gasped and, when she was at last still, slowly opened her eyes.

She took in the scene below her: the perspiration on his brow, his heaving chest, his strong fingers, and the darkening wet spot near the waistband of his shorts.

"Well done," she told him with a smile, slowly standing up and tossing him a towel. "Let's be sure to work on keeping those hips down tomorrow, too."

"Yes, ma'am."