Stepbrother

Story Info
Mark breaks in Gen after their parents leave for the weekend.
3.5k words
4.16
170.1k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers

Genevieve licked her lips, dipping one toe into the water and straightening up again. She walked over to the bathroom door, making sure the lock was placed.

Her parents, well her mother and her stepfather, had gone away for the weekend, leaving Genevieve and her stepbrother Mark to fend for themselves. Mark was cool, he was old enough to buy booze for nineteen-year-old Genevieve and her friends and didn't complain much when Genevieve chose a rom-com over his action/adventure choices.

Lately, especially since Mark had started community college on the other side of town, Genevieve felt his eyes lingering on her a little too long. When it was her turn to wash the dishes, he'd brush against her near the sink, using the excuse of wanting to grab a glass for water. He was bumping into her all the time, and "forgetting" to knock on her bedroom door, simply bursting in when Genevieve least expected it. Mark and Genevieve had known each other for about eight years, so Genevieve wasn't sure where this sudden touchiness had come from.

Her friends teased her, taunting Genevieve that Mark had set his eyes on her. They were making bets on when he'd finally put the moves on her, which grossed Genevieve out to no end. They were practically siblings. Besides, Genevieve had a boyfriend, and Mark had just started going out with some girl from his class.

Genevieve thought about Mark as she washed herself, hearing the thud of the front door that announced his arrival. She quickly got out of the bath and dried her body, wrapping the thick cotton towel around her curvy body and taking a deep breath before throwing the door open to go to her room. Her boyfriend David was coming in about two hours for a date to the movies. She would have a snack and then get ready.

Genevieve didn't hear Mark as she walked down the stairs, so she assumed he was in his room. She thought of David, and how he'd surely bring up the topic of sex once more. Since they'd reached their one year anniversary, David had been all over Genevieve for not sleeping with him. But she was waiting for the right time, although David never seemed to understand that.

Genevieve tugged down the shorts she'd changed into, stretching her arms as she kept the towel from falling off her head. Exasperated, she unwrapped it and shook her hair out, nearly colliding with Mark, who had a very obvious look of guilt on his face. "Hey." Mark didn't look her in the eye as he climbed up the stairs. It was odd considering Mark was extremely social. Genevieve walked on to the kitchen, grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl and standing near the sink looking out the window while she ate.

Footsteps announced Mark's arrival once more, and he wandered into the kitchen, having changed into a sleeveless shirt. "How was school?" Genevieve asked brightly. Mark looked at her somberly, grabbing an apple and biting into it. He brushed past her and threw the cupboard open, grabbing a glass and filling it from the fridge's water dispenser. "Whatever." She huffed, turning to look out the window. Mark shoved her aside and turned on the sink to wash his hands. Genevieve stood still, hearing Mark step out of the kitchen Weird.

She finished the banana and was stepping outside the kitchen when a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind. She jumped, struggling under the strong grasp. "I'm tired of this." Mark muttered into her ear. "How was school Gen? Terrible, because I broke up with my girlfriend and you know why?"

"Mark, let go of me! I swear to god if you don't let go I'll"-

"I broke up with her because all I've been thinking about for the past two years is fucking the shit out of you."

Genevieve felt her stomach drop, her yells becoming shriller as she twisted underneath her stepbrother's hold. "Mark stop, this isn't funny! It's gross, please let me go upstairs, I have a date with David in half an hour."

It seemed like Mark was talking to himself. "All this time I've just been seeing you walking around in those short shorts and those little nighties. All for me right?" Genevieve smelled beer in his breath. She jerked around, opening her mouth to scream. His hand clamped down over her mouth and she tried to bite it, but he quickly hoisted her over his shoulder. He wasn't overly muscular, but playing basketball and going to the gym kept his frame lean. Nevermind the fact he towered over her.

"Mark you had too much to drink, please. You'll regret whatever you're doing, soon." Genevieve felt tears of frustration prick her eyes as Mark groped onto the back of her thighs and began shuffling towards the stairs.

"One beer hardly counts as anything. Besides, do you think I'd want to be wasted now that I finally have the chance to fuck that tight little body of yours?"

"Mark! I- Unf!-" Mark took an over exaggerated step up, kneeing Genevieve on the stomach as he did so. She gasped, feeling a throbbing pain where his knee had hit. That shut her up for about thirty seconds, giving Mark time to reach the top of the stairs and start heading towards his bedroom.

"Who do you think encouraged your mom and my dad to take the trip down to Napa they'd been wanting so much? Just needed to give them that big brother bullshit and they were all over it. And the idea that your mom is out there laughing and drinking wine while I'm screwing the shit out of her daughter is making me so hard." Mark kicked open the door to his bedroom, tossing Genevieve down over the bed like she didn't weigh anything. He kicked the door shut and stood over a dazed Genevieve, who quickly tried to scramble up. He shoved her back, making her head thud against the wall and black circles dance across her vision.

"Mark, please, please. You don't have to do this." Genevive's voice trembled, her hands struggling to tug her shorts down and keep her clothing in place.

"Oh Gen. Genny. You're right, I don't have to," he grabbed onto his mound through the fabric of his shorts, "I want to. And you better just start undressing yourself now or else. You choose, I either fuck the shit out of you and make you enjoy it, or fuck the shit out of you and make you never want to have physical contact with another human again. Either or, I'm still going to be inside of you."

Genevieve began to cry then, panicked sobs making her chest ache and her fingers still holding her shorts up. Her stepbrother stood over her, still holding onto his member through the fabric. "Please, please. I've never done this before, I don't want to do it. We're supposed to be family."

"I was hoping you'd say that. The virgin part, I don't give two shits about the family. Your mom married my dad, but you and I, we just live together. Although I am a little surprised, Genny, you always acted as if you were so experienced when it came to sex. The hot cool girl who was too good for everyone else. I was disappointed when you showed up with that prick you call your boyfriend, but just knowing he hasn't gotten a single use out of that tight ass pussy of yours makes me incredibly happy."

He reached up to take off his shirt and she used that as an opportunity to kick him in the stomach. Mark reacted quickly, yanking her foot and pulling her leg forward so sharply a dull crack rang out in the room. Genevieve began to scream, hoping the neighbors would hear. Mark brought his hand across her face hard, and used her stunned silence to turn her on her stomach and put her hands behind her back, dodging her futile kicks. Genevieve felt the fabric he tied around her wrists, and finally around her feet.

Genevieve's screams started up again but not for long, as Mark put a pair of rolled up briefs in her mouth. "Enough." He said loudly, making Gen flinch. He stood her up and balanced her, all tied up and gagged. His hands ran up her thighs, pushing her shorts up. His finger brushed against her underwear, and quickly he pulled her shorts down.

Genevieve shook her head frantically, trying to reason with her stepbrother. "Look at that black lacy thing. God, you were planning to get laid tonight weren't you?" Mark laughed dryly, shoving Gen back onto the bed. The way she was all tied up now and unable to move at all made him harder. "You choose sis. Suck my cock, let me fuck your tits first, or shall we just go straight for the cunt? I am keeping you in mind, considering this is your first time. And don't you worry, I definitely will not be using a condom." Genevieve was crying, her strangled sobs making her body tremble. And her tits shake, which was all Mark was looking at. "I'm going to let you speak but just try and scream and you'll see where that gets you." He looked at her. "I'll fuck you painfully and make sure I cum in you so much there's no way you can't get pregnant." That made Genevieve's tears freeze from pure shock, her eyes getting wide and shaking her head quickly.

Mark reached up and took the briefs out of her mouth. Genevieve made no noise, complying. "That's a good sis. Alright, since it is your first time and I'm trying to make you enjoy this as well, I'll start off by eating you out." David didn't eat her out because he said Gen wouldn't like it as much as when he was inside of her, and that it would basically be pointless to do so. But Genevieve definitely didn't want her first oral experience to be with her stepbrother.

"Mark, please." Genevieve's pleads were ignored as Mark pulled down her underwear without much effort, sticking his mouth right over her cunt. He blew over it, his warm breath making Genevieve's skin tingle. He grabbed onto her thighs and shoved his tongue inside of Genevieve, lapping at the inside of her tunnel like a starved animal. Genevieve on instinct kept trying to squeeze her thighs together, but Mark held them down with force, never easing up on his tongue's assault. Genevieve still cried silently as the tightening in her stomach grew. When Mark flicked his tongue over Genevieve's clit, the tingling grew stronger. It was like the entire lower half of her body was vibrating, and Genevieve cried even harder from frustration. She wasn't enjoying Mark's attack, but her body was working against her.

"God you taste so fucking good. Jesus." Mark stuck his tongue even further inside of her. A moan escaped from Genevieve's mouth, and she hated it. She bit into her closed fist, feeling her legs shake and the feeling in her stomach intensify.

"Ahh." She moaned, leaning back. "Ah ah ah, ffff, oh god, Mark, please." He eased his tongue out of her. She leaned back, a loud sob escaping her because it had felt amazing and she'd hated that she thought so. And she'd hated that her goddamn boyfriend couldn't even do it, and that Mark had to steal the glory away from David and make her want Mark to finish her off. Maybe this would be it though, maybe Mark just wanted-

He slid his shorts down, his cock springing free. And oh god, was it big. Bigger than David's that's for sure. "Return the favor no sis?" He reached and dug a hand inside her hair, bringing her close to Mark's member. Genevieve held onto his thighs and attempted to pull back, but he jammed her forward, resting her lips at the head of his cock. "Bite it and I'll fuck you until you can't walk for a week. And try explaining that to your mommy." Genevieve finally opened her mouth and Mark moved forward, sliding his member into her mouth. The warmth and wetness of her mouth had Mark moaning in no time.

Genevieve closed her eyes and went along, pretending it was just David. Of course, again, David's was way smaller in comparison. "Oh yeah, you've had practice huh?" Mark murmured, pushing her head forward, her nose smushing against his skin. Genevieve kept sucking his shaft, finding her primal instincts surfacing as she tasted the saltiness of his skin and her sucking efforts grew. She lost herself in the action, moving her tongue against the tip of her stepbrother's penis, then moving forward to take it all in her mouth. "That's it. Jesus." Mark's moans made Gen wet, and she pushed her thighs together in discomfort, as this was all incredibly disturbing for her. But in the back of her mind, as Mark's hand pushed her to take his entire member, a small voice in Genevieve's mind said: This is so fucking hot and you know it.

When Mark cummed, his seed dribbled out of Gen's mouth. "Swallow it." He said with a hint of threat laced in his tone. She finally did, partially gagging as the warm salty taste remained on her tongue. "Good girl." Mark kept rubbing his penis in front of Gen's face. It grew stiff in no time. "On your back now. And spread those legs."

"Mark, please." Gen's voice of reason screamed in her head. Her voice trembled as she tried to plea with her stepbrother, but he shoved her back against the bed and spread her legs, gripping each tan limb with force. He planted soft kisses up her leg, gently biting her inner thigh. Gen leaned back, her wetness dribbling down her sex.

"You're wet sis. Let me take care of that." Before Gen could react, Mark shoved his member up her cunt. She screamed, the pain and discomfort of something inside her for the first time making her squeeze down on Mark's penis.

"No." Her voice trembled again. Her body was on fire, and when Mark stepped back and his member slid back against the velvet walls of her cunt, she felt paralyzed from the pain.

"It's alright, it's ok." Her stepbrother murmured gently, caressing Gen's face. She yanked away from his hand, eyes turning up to look at him in a glare.

"I'll never forgive you for this Mark! Ever!" She spat out. Mark looked at her in surprise, as if he'd expected any other reaction but anger. Then his face turned cold, and he slid back, slamming into her with such a force, Gen figured she'd split in two. Genevieve cringed, but Mark didn't try to comfort her anymore, as he slid in and out of her. His hands pressed down on her thighs to keep them open, wrapping them around his waist as he pounded against her.

Gen held onto the sheets, feeling the pain ebb away into a fulfilling vibration that stimulated her nerves. Her tits bounced as Mark continued his assault on her. When his hands cupped around her ass to slide her against him with even more brute force, Gen couldn't take her legs off of him. The anger and despair slipped as a pleasurable hysteria came over her brain. Now she didn't see him as Mark, her stepbrother, but as a lean body with a member that was filling her to the brim. She moved to get more of Mark inside of her, moans filling the room that took Gen a minute to place coming from her own mouth. "Mmm, yes, uh." She leaned back, her mind no longer reasoning.

Mark saw his stepsister's face and smiled. She was biting her lip and leaning back, moving her body against his to take all of him in. He moaned as she squeezed down on him once again, attempting to milk his cock. But he had enough stamina for a long while. Sensing Gen wouldn't put up a fight anymore, he moved out of his stepsister, earning a moan from her. "On your knees." The words no sooner left his mouth and Gen was already on her knees, her cunt ready for him. He pushed into her easily, his hands reaching to cup her breasts as he pounded into her once more. "You like that?" He breathed out, earning moans from his stepsister.

The only sound that could be heard in the room was skin slapping against skin. Until the doorbell rang. Mark didn't stop his pounding, but he guessed who it was. "Fucking David."

"Who?" Genevieve's voice rang out dreamily. Her stepbrother's cock had made her forget about everything else, including her boyfriend.

Mark didn't bother responding, and the doorbell rang a few times before silence filled the air once again. "Your cunt was made for me." He muttered, hands digging into her skin. Gen orgasmed then, a small scream coming from her that resonated through the entire room. Her juices coated Mark's cock, and this in turn made him shove his member deeper into her as he cummed. Seed spilled out of Gen's cunt, but Mark was nowhere near finished.

"Mark." Gen's voice sounded tired. She was slowly gaining more control of her senses and mind. "Mark, this was really a huge mistake. David"-

Mark cut her off with shoving his cock in her mouth. She gave a muffled protest. "Taste yourself." Mark said loudly. His flaccid member was growing stiff again. "You taste good huh?" Though Gen's cunt ached, her urges flooded her mind on instinct, making her lap up her stepbrother's penis without a second thought. "Stand up," he pushed her off of him, grabbing her by the wrists and straightening her up. Goosebumps traveled up her bare skin, and she felt Mark's juices quivering out of her cunt, but most importantly, she felt them filling her up. No doubt impregnating her. Gen should've started crying, but the indecency and taboo idea of her stepbrother's seed in her made her wet again. Mark sat down on the bed and brought Gen closer to him, position his member as she slid on top of him, straddling Mark as his cock was nestled inside her warm walls once more.

Gen moaned, wrapping her arms around Mark as he bounced her on top of him. His hands cupped her ass, tongue flicking over her nipple. Both her nipples were painfully stiff. Gen arched her back as Mark continued pounding into her, working herself into another orgasm. But Mark changed his mind suddenly and held her off of him, shoving her onto the bed. On her knees over Mark's sheets, Gen began to straighten up, but Mark held onto her ass and spread her cheeks.

"Mark!" Gen cried, as she felt his member rubbing against her crack. He moved a finger to her anus, forcefully jamming it inside and beginning to move it in and out. Gen felt like he was going to scoop out her insides. The burn didn't let down as he shoved in a second finger. And when he popped them out, Gen was more than a little afraid that her bowels would release. But Mark rubbed his cock against her anus and shoved it in, grunting as his member managed to fit in the tiny ring of her anus. Gen groaned painfully, breathing out loudly through her nose as Mark gingerly moved in and out of her. His fingers traveled towards her wet cunt, and he dug them inside of her, stroking her clit as he began a rhythm on her ass. The burning didn't die, but the stimulation to her clit made Genevieve wet and the sound of Mark's moans induced her own as well.

He slapped her ass sharply, making Gen flush but her juices expel even more. He slapped her ass another four times, ramming in and out of her ass with such velocity Gen felt her entire body shake. When he cummed, he made sure to leave his cock inside her ass until every last bit of his seed was expelled inside of her. He popped out without another word, stepping back and admiring his work. Gen was collapsed on his bed, holding onto one of his pillows for support.

"You should call David." He said softly.

Gen stood up, feeling the fullness of her stepbrother's seed in both her cunt and ass. She took a cautionary step forward, a dull pain between her thighs and in her ass. When she was finally in her room, Gen collapsed, reaching for her cell phone. Sure enough, there were eight calls and three messages from her boyfriend. "David?"

"Hey, what the hell Gen? I was waiting at your house for hours."

"I'm sorry, I was at the doctor's. I came down with food poisoning."

"Oh man, babe, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, but I just need some rest now, can we postpone? I'll call you later."

"Sure."

Gen hung up the phone, hearing as the shower turned on outside in the bathroom. She stood up, moving her finger against her cunt and biting her lip. She left her bedroom, walking to the bathroom where she could hear the shower door sliding closed. Genevieve stopped outside, took a deep breath, and opened the door, entering.

acacia25
acacia25
83 Followers