Stepdad Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally!
8.1k words
4.68
58k
59

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,511 Followers

When the door closed and I was alone, I was disappointed to see him leave. Frustrated with what he had done, but I guess I just looked that hot with a long rubber toy four inches up my narrow ass. It was still up there and I had yet to cum. I looked at the video screen again, awed by the frozen image and noticed there wasn't much time left until the video ended. This made sense to me as soon as I started the movie again. I was pretty sure this was the first time my mother had let Derick fuck her in the ass. The excitement level would have been off the charts. I mean, it was for me and I wasn't the one getting fucked.

As the video resumed, I started working the toy back out and stopped short of it falling free. I pushed it back in and started playing with my clit at the same time. Holy shit, the new fullness with the toy was wonderful and blended incredibly well and highly stimulating with my clit play. I loved the ribs of the toy. They vibrated my tight ring as they passed in. As I watched Derick start to pull his cock out of Mom and then back in, I was already on the verge of a massive orgasm. I tried to last as long as Derick did and probably started cumming at the same time as he did, but it was hard to tell since he didn't pull out this time. He shot his load inside my mother's ass. I could see his cock pulsing and the orgasmic spasms were clear as his load jettisoned into Mom.

Derick moaned and shook as did Mom until the video ended with his cock still inside her. I came for over a minute even after the video ended. My ass was squeezing the toy fiercely as my contractions took over. The added stimulation for the toy being inside me heightened the experience and I can truly say I had never felt anything like it before. It was like my ass was climaxing along with the normal clitoral orgasm. Hard to explain but incredibly pleasurable.

Once I came down, which took a while. I cleaned myself up, copied the videos to the drive and then proceeded to clean up Derick's mess as well. This was the second time I've had to clean his cum from my desk. It was pissing me off. If anything his cum should have been on me or in my mouth or in my pussy. Somewhere other than my fucking desk!

When I finished, I had a moment to realize that at least everything was back to normal. No more hiding the fact that I stole his video. I had paid the debt and had all the videos for the anal penetration he so desired. And boy did he desire it. He acted like an inexperienced first-timer that couldn't hold his cum, when I put that toy in my ass. I found it hilarious and somewhat satisfying he found it so alluring. And boy did he cum. The mess was probably bigger than when I gave him the handjob.

The anal was so worth it too. I didn't know why I was so afraid to try it. I must have done everything right, prepared for it and was obviously really turned on by the video so it went very well I must say. I'd be doing it again I was sure.

Once everything was cleaned up and put away, I put on new panties and my night shirt and finally left my room. It was only then that I realized he was in the shower. I had to go talk to him. He had left so awkwardly.

I calmly walked right into the bathroom and stood in front of the shower door as he bathed.

"I cleaned everything up," I said.

"Thanks, I'm really sorry. I didn't know what else to do," he responded, but his voice was muffled with the shower door and the water running.

I hadn't showered yet so I just stripped down, opened the door and hopped in with him.

"You don't mind do you?" I asked when he paused to watch me get in.

"Umm... no... I guess not," he said, moving to let me under the water.

He handed me the soap and I started lathering up as he switched back under the water. I kept looking at his long cock hanging limp between his legs. It wasn't growing that I could tell. Probably too soon after his big orgasm.

"So... did you watch the third video?" he asked.

"No... I finished the one I was watching and came big time and decided to clean up," I said.

This got a little movement out of his cock. I grinned as we switched places again so I could rinse off. As we passed by each other, his cock hit my leg and he grazed my breast with one of his arms. When I turned around under the water his cock was rising, almost halfway by then.

"Can you hand me the shampoo?" I asked, pretending to ignore the growing cock in the shower.

He jumped into action and turned around to hand me the shampoo.

"I'll watch the third video soon. You said it's good so I'm excited to see what is in store for me. I don't know how it could beat the one I just finished. I mean, damn, Derick you fucked Mom in the ass. Was that the first time?"

"Umm, actually, yes. Did you notice how fast I came? It was crazy exciting and man I can't tell you how it felt."

"Yeah, it looked like it," I said, popping the cap on the shampoo.

"I can wash your hair for you if you want," he said.

"Sure," I said, handing him the shampoo bottle and turning around.

He stepped closer to me. I heard him squirt the shampoo onto his hand.

"Use a lot. I have a ton of hair," I said.

He added more and set the bottle down coming close to me again. Close enough that his cock, now fully hard, touched the center of my back. His hands came down on my head and he began to lather up my hair. The movement made his cock shake and I could feel his bulbous head rubbing my spine. Good hell it was hot and the sexual tension between us was off the fucking charts. I don't know how he was resisting me but he still hadn't made a move as he pulled up my long hair and made sure it was all soapy.

"That should do it," he said, letting go of my head after a couple of minutes.

I turned around, facing away from the water and let it fall on my hair with my eyes closed. Once it was rinsed out, I opened them to see him staring at me. His cock was huge. It sometimes still surprised me just how big it was. I guess watching me rinse my hair with my hands up was really sexy to him because the look on his face was similar to when I was playing with my ass.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes, more than okay. You are a stunning young woman."

"Not stunning enough apparently," I said.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"Oh come on. You know what that means."

"No I don't. Tell me."

"Seriously? Okay fine, Derick. If I'm so stunning why haven't you fucked me yet?" I asked, leaving it all out in the open.

"Umm... well... I... because, well... because you're my wife's daughter," he said.

"So... look at what we're doing already! You can't seriously be justifying everything is fine just because we actually haven't had sex? Can you?"

"I was... I figured as long as we didn't have sex I wasn't crossing the line."

"Oh my holy hell. So let me get this straight. You want to have sex with me, but haven't yet to justify not cheating on Mom."

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Well fuck that! We've way crossed the line Mom would be comfortable with and you know it. And besides, and I'm using your words here. What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"As true as that may be, sex is a totally different level and you know it. Once we cross that line that can't be crossed back."

"I don't want to cross back. I've wanted you since the first time I saw you through the skylight," I said stepping towards him.

He backed up slightly but then held his ground. There wasn't anywhere he could go.

"Stop," he said. "I don't know if I want to cross. I mean I want to, but I don't want to."

"I think I understand. You want to fuck me but you don't want the consequences."

"Exactly."

"Well, fuck, Derick... I've got to say you're one strong-willed man to resist all of this," I said, motioning to my naked body.

"You have no idea," he said.

"No I think I do. I've seen how many times you've almost given in. I've seen the looks of lust on your face, your will waning. I think you came this morning to keep yourself from fucking me. Didn't you? You could have controlled it. Especially at your age but you chose to cum to stop yourself from fucking me. I'm right, aren't I?" the revelation came to my mind like a bolt of lightning.

"Yes... you're absolutely right. When that toy sank into your ass I wanted you more than anything in my life so I took myself too far and came."

"I knew it. I knew you wanted me. I knew you couldn't possibly not want to fuck my young body with that amazing cock. Just think how tight I'll be. How hot my young pussy wrapped around your cock will feel," I said moving yet closer to him.

"Don't, please, Keri..."

"How firm my ass will feel in your hands as you slide into me over and over. My perky breasts under your lips, nibbling on my erect tits. Imagine it, Derick," I said falling to my knees and reaching toward his throbbing cock.

"Oh shit... oh fuck me," Derick said.

"I intend to," I said, grabbing his cock and taking it into my mouth for the first time.

He was mine.

His wide cock filled my mouth beyond anything I'd ever sucked on. It was everything I'd imagined it to be. The sensations of his throbbing head and oozing slit made my sex twinge with lust and my nipples harden in the hot shower. I'd waited so long to suck him and now I was. I looked up at him as I took more of his massive cock into my mouth. He had succumbed. I could see it on his face. The pleasure and excitement was too great for him to continue to resist. Finally after weeks of this game we were playing, I was finally going to have him inside me.

My heart was pounding again. It was doing that a lot lately. I cupped his loose balls in my left hand and started stroking the base of his cock with the other. I sucked his head, bobbing up and down, taking as much as I could of his extensive shaft. My body was going nuts. I was overly stimulated with excitement and finally sucking him, only increased everything. I knew I wasn't as good as Mom, but I gave it my best effort and from the look on his face I did pretty well. I sucked and stroked him, not worried about him cumming too soon. He had control and besides he had just emptied his balls less than an hour before.

I gave him the best blowjob my inexperienced mouth could muster until my knees started to hurt and my feet went numb. His cock was huge and throbbing, looking like it was ready to burst. Apparently I had done really well. Finally standing back up, I moved into his arms, putting my hands on his muscled shoulders, pulling him down to sit on the shower floor with his back against the wall. My sex hovered over his long cock. Our eyes locked and I began to slowly descend until I felt his head touch my aroused sex. He grabbed my hips quickly, stopping me in his strong grip.

"Are you sure about this, Keri," he asked, looking at me intently.

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life," I said.

His grip loosened and I continued downward, feeling his large, swollen head begin spreading my lips. My breath caught in my lungs as his width increase and his head slipped into my wet sex. I moaned loudly with pleasure as the cock of my dreams plunged into me for the first time under my power. It was exhilarating. More than I had dreamed. No way to imagine something like that happening compared to the real thing. The width spread me wider than ever before and the sheer depth took my breath away, literally.

I froze, our eyes were locked and we both realized the line had been crossed. His cock was deep inside my body and nothing could reverse that. I was trembling, I finally remembered to breathe, quickly catching up with short pants as the excitement and fullness almost overwhelmed me. His hands moved up my sides, around my back and he held me as I trembled and tried to breathe. He knew what I needed at that exact moment and he held me until I accustomed to his massive cock and the reality of the situation. I don't know how my body affected him. His maturity hid any indication of how he felt. I hoped I pleased him, but at the moment I was barely keeping it together. He didn't speak. He didn't ask if I was okay, he just held me until my shaking lessened and my breathing was back under control.

Good hell, his cock felt like it was in my chest and equally stretching my lips apart with a slight uncomfortable strain. I don't think I moved for several minutes until I adjusted to his massive size. He didn't make a single motion, just held me in his arms, looking into my eyes.

Finally, I was able to gather myself. I lifted slightly up and was flooded with pleasure as I felt his extensive cock begin to move back out of me. My lips clung to him tightly, my insides felt empty as his length left the new void it had made. Raptured filled my entire body and I screamed again in pleasure as I rose up off his incomparable cock. His hands came from around my back and found my breasts, palming my hardened nipples and covering most of my chest with his large hands. He cupped my small breasts, squeezing them gently as I lowered myself back down onto him.

It is impossible to describe just how good it felt and how excited I was to finally have him inside me and making love to me. His hands were perfection on my body, his cock sent wave after wave of pleasure through me as I picked up the pace and rose and fall on him to my heart's content. His mouth soon found my nipples and the resulting rapture seized my body, like a vise, spurring on a climax, I had been waiting for since I had first seen his amazing cock through the skylight of Mom's bedroom. It happened so suddenly. We weren't having sex longer than ten minutes but I was so overwhelmed by his cock and the situation, that I started cumming before I knew it.

My contractions squeezed his cock over and over as my entire body tightened up in his arms and I quivered and trembled with pleasure, making small unintelligible noises with each contraction. My vision blurred, my head became fuzzy and I saw stars amid a black background. I thought I was going to black out and I might have for a bit. He was entirely supporting my body, holding me onto his cock and in his arms as I completely lost all control of my faculties. I think I might have peed. Good thing we were in the shower.

I had never experienced a climax like that before. It lasted longer than any before or since and I just gave myself to the pleasure and to his control as my body fell limp in his arms. I was fully spent, had lost all energy to move under my own power. He just held me, for how long I don't really know. I became aware of myself again and noticed first off that the shower was no longer hot. His cock was still hard and deep inside me. I focused on his face and managed a weak smile. He grinned back and his eyes asked if I was okay.

"Oh my... Derick... that... that was phenomenal. You're amazing."

"You did all the work," he said.

"No, I think we know what did the work," I said grinning again. "The water's cold. We should get out."

"Okay, he said.

I tried to stand up off him but my legs wouldn't work or were too weak. He noticed and I started to giggle.

"Can you carry me?" I asked.

"Easily," he said.

I know I don't weigh that much, but he acted like I didn't weigh a thing, easily standing up with me from a sitting position. He even kept his cock inside the entire time. We managed to turn the cold water off as I wrapped my legs around him, finally getting them to move and he stepped out. We looked out to the master bedroom at the bed and both decided that we couldn't have sex on Mom's bed. That was just too disrespectful. We weren't that wet, having been out of the water's spray for quite a while so we bypassed towels and he carried me all the way to my room.

Through the door, Derick laid me down on my bed, falling on top of me with my legs still wrapped around his body. He held himself up with his arm, looking down at me and brushed some wet hair from my forehead with a free hand. Then he started moving and the rapture returned to my body. His long cock left me, only to rush back in, now under his power. I screamed and arched my back to receive his thrust, feeling his cock deep in my body. I didn't know I had that much room in there, but somehow I was taking him and it was amazing. His free hand found my right breast and he thrust deep into me again. He pinched my nipple, tugging on it gently, pulling out and driving in again.

My body was in pleasure overload and I thought I might pass out from the thrill of his cock thrusting in so deep each time. His hands were perfection, everything was. He had the skill and talent none of the guys I'd been with even came close to having. I was a trembling mess as he continued the drive his cock into me over and over. I wasn't helping at all, I couldn't. I just tried to breathe and remain conscious as he drove that immense cock into me as he pleased. I could scarcely focus on his face so overcome with pleasure. Not only was he endowed, he knew how to use every inch and my young body was not prepared for the results.

Pleasure overwhelmed me. My vision went black and I started convulsing from another orgasm and lost consciousness.

**

When I woke up he was no longer in me. He was sitting on the bed looking down at me with concern and now that I was awake he seemed relieved.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You blacked out. Totally went limp like you were dead. I thought I had killed you."

"Nope, just overwhelmed with pleasure. Derick, I don't know if I will ever get used to... to that," I said, looking down at his cock.

"You will. It will just take more time."

He was only semi hard, so I must have been out for a bit. I don't think he came and I assumed he stopped thrusting when I passed out instead of kept going and climaxed himself. I felt a little sore, a dull throb in my vagina but other than that I was fine. I sat up a little and put my hand on his leg close to his cock.

"Sorry I passed out. You didn't get to finish," I said touching his cock with the tips of my fingers.

"I'm fine. Remember I already came."

"Yeah, but not like I wanted you to. Do you want me to finish you off?

"You don't need to do that," he said as I had wrapped my hand around his shaft and gently started stroking him.

"What if I want to?" I asked.

"Well, okay... it's up to you."

He plumped up quickly as I stroked him and was soon fully hard, extending toward his chest as he sat next to me on my bed. I felt so weak. I doubted I could move to the floor and suck him I was so spent. I just used my hand, stroking him like I did the first time I touched him. He was oozing again soon and I started stroking faster, seeing that his balls were tightening up.

"How am I doing?" I asked him a few minutes later.

"Good, getting close," he replied.

"I want you to cum on my chest," I said. "No more desk."

As I said this I looked at the expression on his face. His eyes widened and his cock lurched in my hand. He got really hard and his balls tightened fully up to his shaft. I kept stroking fast and long until he said, "Here it comes."

He moved toward me, forcing me to let go and lay on my back. He took over the stroking and exploded on my chest, spraying across both of my breasts with the first burst of semen. It wasn't as thick and white as normal, but he still had a lot. He groaned and tightened, shooting another volley across my chest followed by several other grey runny bursts until he was just dripping down onto me. It was hot, wet, bliss and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Watching his reaction was glorious and feeling his load splatter my chest, made my nipples hard. He unloaded and striped me pretty well across both breasts. He also made a big puddle on my left breast under his cock. It was really runny and was already dribbling off my side onto my bed.

"What do you suggest?" he asked seeing me trying to stop his semen from running off my body.

jasliz
jasliz
3,511 Followers