StepDaddy's Option, Not Priority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's my baby girl?" He asked as he advanced on me.

I turned around to face him, my eyes darting nervously about the barn trying to find a path of escape. He kept talking and coming toward me, and as he came closer, I would step backward trying to maintain that distance between us.

"How's your Grandma doing? I know she must have enjoyed your visiting her. You know Bethy, since you came home, I've had the feeling that you've been avoiding me . . . why is that?"

"I haven't been avoiding you Brent, I responded, I've been busy that's all."

"Oh, is that it?" He asked, now within arm's reach of me. He took another step and succeeded in pinning me against the stall railing. He bent forward and kissed me on my neck, his tongue licking and tasting the dried saltiness on my skin. "Uhmmmm, I bet you taste like that all over, don't you," he said making my skin crawl.

"You think you're a big girl now don't you Bethy? Trying to get out on your own."

I looked up at him . . . she had told him!

"Just how ready are you to be on your own Bethy? I mean what do you know about life, about let's say . . . men?" He taunted me, as he reached down and pushed his hand between my legs.

I grabbed his hand and tried to pull it away, he responded by pushing it further between my legs and palming my pussy. He squeezed it hard, and I winced the fight draining out of me.

"That's it, just relax and let your stepdaddy teach you a few things."

My stepdaddy looked down at me the lustful shine in his eyes, the lecherous smirk on his face unsettling. His intentions for me were all too obvious and sadly for me inevitable. I suppose I had always known what would happen between us. All my efforts to get away from him had been pointless.

"Now get your clothes off Beth . . . do it now!" He said threateningly.

"What? No, no I'm not going to take my clothes off," I said.

"I'm not playing around with you Beth, you know what I want. Hell, this won't be your first time."

"That's a lie, I haven't been with anyone!" I said defensively.

"Now, we both know you're lying, don't we? I know who you been with, who you been fucking." He looked at me and sighed loudly, "I'm real disappointed in you Bethy, at first I figured I was going to be your first. Hell, the way you been prancing around, teasing me for the last year I thought you were saving it for me, he said. But its ok, cause I'm gonna take it now, a little used but still worth it."

I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief.

"Now, do like I said, take them jeans off before I take them off for you," he ordered, leaning so close to me I could smell the scent of his sweat and cigarettes.

I unbuttoned the top of my jeans and started inching them over my hips and down my thighs. He grabbed my arm, "stop stalling!" he said and spun me around roughly pressing me against the wall. I could feel the rough surface of the wooden wall rubbing, scrapping against my cheek. He pulled my jeans and panties the rest of the way down my legs until they bunched around my ankles, preventing me from running.

Seeing a piece of leather lashing on the barn floor, he picked it up and tied my wrists together behind my back.

I could feel the panic rising . . . "What are you doing? Why are you tying my wrists? I shouted at him at the top of my lungs.

"There's nobody home Bethy, nobody can hear you out here anyway," he said as he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. "Open your legs."

It was only semi hard but it had already started leaking pre-cum that he was smearing up and down my pussy slit.

He felt her sharp intact of breath when he pushed his swollen cock inside her, and with his mouth close to her ear said in a gravelly voice, "Yes, that's it, just enjoy it baby. I'm going to make you cum hard and leave you calling my name, just like you Momma does."

I bristled at that comment as he laughed aloud to himself.

*****

He had me slightly bent over, having pulled my hips out for a better penetration angle and once I was in position, he rutted into my pussy like a . . . a crazed animal.

"Stop, god damn you, get off me Brent," I screamed, my behind jerking and pushing against him.

"Yeah, yeah like that baby, work that ass for me. I heard you liked it doggy style, just like I do, and that's how I'm going to give it to you." Brent was very big and thick, and his grip on my hips was so tight I knew I would have bruises the next day. I felt sick, my head was pounding, and I was trying to take deep breaths when I felt it. I remember thinking, 'please, please don't let this happen to me,' as the sensation to cum, the need to cum overwhelmed me. It seemed as if Brent's cock had grown even longer and thicker inside me. My orgasm started as a slow, growing awareness of prickly warmth radiating out from my pussy. I instinctively began to moan and whimper, until it exploded in a gut wrenching orgasm. Brent was holding on to me his arm around my waist and when he started to shake, I knew he was about to cum inside me.

"Oh my god, not inside me . . . not inside me," I mumbled in a barely audible voice.

Brent was pounding into me so hard and deep, I could feel his cock brushing against my cervix. Before I could recover from my first orgasm, I was torn apart by the most exquisite orgasm I had ever experienced. I didn't care anymore, I cried as my body convulsed on his huge dick buried inside my tight, warm pussy hole, my trembling body pressed tightly to him. Brent finally surrendered to his orgasm and throwing his head back grunted loudly when he spewed his cum inside of me a second time.

As the intensity of his orgasm began to subside, Brent slowly pulled out of me and fell in a heap onto the straw littered floor, pulling me down between his legs. "Open your mouth Beth," he said as he rubbed his cock across my lips. "Open your mouth nice and wide for Daddy, I want you to clean my cock now."

I hesitantly opened my mouth as he instructed.

He rubbed his cockhead across the tip of my tongue, sticky, salty pre-cum already seeping from his pee hole. "You want more, don't you?" He asked as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his veiny cock inside mouth. He pushed it deeper and deeper until I was taking it down my throat. I felt myself beginning to gag, but kept trying to suck and lick on his cock as he groaned with primal satisfaction. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I could see the thick, bulging vein that throbbed and ran the length of his cock shaft. "Yeah you little bitch, I can see you like sucking cock as much as your Momma does."

He pushed into my mouth, "I'm gonna shoot my load down the back of your throat," he warned. His body stilled, and as his eyes rolled back, he shouted Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Just as his cock exploded in my mouth. He held my head tightly to him and made me swallow all of his ejaculate. I milked him of every drop and then gently began cleaning his sensitive cockhead. He actually whimpered when I let my tongue lightly skim over, under and around his now spongy crown, carefully pressing it into my moist comforting mouth and holding it there as its sensitivity lessened. When he was able to bear it, I licked the length of his shaft cleaning away the last remnants of his cum. He lay there, eyes closed in a sexual stupor and in a hoarse voice mumbled, "Yes, baby, that's good, you did a good job."

With my head nestled in the "v" of his crotch, I rested there between his legs with Brent's now limp dick in my mouth, slowly, gently sucking it almost like a baby nursing. We lay there on the floor for several minutes before he stood, arranged his clothes and told me to get dressed.

We had sex many more times after that. While he did not seem to mind sharing Momma with Mark, he did not want me to be with anyone else. He said he knew I had had sex with Mark and he cautioned me to stay clear of him and to tell him if Mark ever tried to touch me or make advances toward me.

Even though I hated what my life had become, I didn't want Momma to know what was happening. I loved Momma and didn't want to hurt her, but I knew that if she found out about Brent and me, she would not have believed me . . . it would have been my fault. More importantly, despite my working to get away and start a new life, I had little money and nowhere else to go, she would have made me leave. Brent knew this, and used this to his advantage to keep me available and my legs open to him.

*****

I had lost my virginity to Mark and in the beginning fancied myself in love. He had no money and no job and we seldom went out. I was younger than he was, and the relationship was centered solely on having sex with me. He loved movies, and when we did go to a movie, we'd either go to the drive-in where he would expect me to suck his dick and let him cum in my mouth or he'd want to go to the movie theatre in town, where we'd sit in the back and I would stroke him to orgasm. I think he liked that added charge of possibly being discovered. We had a couple of close calls, but the excitement was undeniable.

After a few months of this, I knew I didn't want to or have to settle for Mark. I had come to feel that all Mark really wanted from me was a warm body to spray his cum into. He was still having regular sex with Momma, but I guess it stoked his ego to know he was also fucking the daughter when he wasn't busy riding the mother. When I told Mark that I didn't want to have sex with him, anymore he became angry and vengeful toward me. He wanted the relationship to continue, but for me, it was over.

When Brent began working on the farm, Mark was actually happy about it at first. There was now one more person to share the work. When Brent replaced him in Momma's bed, he got a little crazy mad for a while, but he and Brent apparently came to some kind of understanding and became friends. By the time Brent developed an interest in me and told Mark to stay away from me he was livid and his resentment and animosity irrationally became directed at me and not Brent.

Mark seemed to be always watching me, and in 1955, I couldn't go to the police, and tell them that a man I had slept with was bothering me and expect them to do anything about it. Mark was still living in the workman's shack behind the house, but it was not unusual and upsetting to find him peeking into my window at night, or skulking around the farm following and watching me at a distance. It was really very intimidating and scary.

The incident that precipitated Mark suddenly leaving was inevitable. Brent had been out at the north fence line doing repairs. After the noon meal, he had come back to the house and into the kitchen where I was. Getting my attention, he lifted me onto the kitchen table on my back, and tore my panties off. He lowered his jeans and putting my legs up on his shoulders started stroking into me with the sole purpose of getting a quickie orgasm and going back to work. "Oh fuck Beth . . . I been thinking about this since I saw you around lunch time," he said just as he felt the warm flood of semen begin to rise up his cock and spew out forcefully covering the walls of my pussy.

"Oh Sweetness, I love this little, tight pussy of yours," he sighed as he pulled his jeans up. Brent helped me sit up and jump down from the table. Seeing my torn panties on the kitchen floor, he picked them up and stuck them in his pocket.

Laughing and looking at me, he said, "I might need these a little later if I get horny again," as he left out of the rear kitchen door. I watched him walk to his pickup and for a moment wished he belonged to me and not to Momma. Apparently, Mark had been standing at the garden window watching as Brent and I had sex.

*****

I turned and headed to my bedroom to wash up and get fresh underwear. I stripped out of my clothes and bent to get clean clothes out my dresser when rough hands spun me around to face Mark.

"What are you doing here, Mark? Get out!" I shouted at him while trying to cover myself.

"No, I'm not going anywhere. Why are you so mean to me Bethy?" He whined.

"Mark, you need to leave," I said my voice sounding nervous and shaky.

Mark grabbed my shoulder and pressed me roughly to my knees. He pulled out his cock and started hitting my face with it, "suck it," was all he said.

"No! I said No, I won't."

He suddenly reared back and slapped me across my face, "yes you will, you'll suck it now, bitch. Suck it good, until you make me cum."

On my knees, between his legs, I knew I was afraid of him and what he might do, and I began to cry. I reached up and taking his soft cock in my hand began to lick and kiss the head and to stroke it hesitantly. While he was still soft, I pressed his entire cock into my mouth and could feel him immediately start to swell. When he got harder, I pulled back letting his cock ease out of my mouth until only the head remained behind my closed lips.

I started stroking him with my mouth, trying not to let his cockhead slip out of my mouth applying pressure up and down his entire shaft until he was hard. I placed my hand over the base of his shaft and continued to stroke and suck letting my mouth slide down his shaft. My tongue flicked over the head of his cock as I sucked it, making tight swirls up and down and around his shaft. Grasping his cock shaft in my hand, I stroke him faster applying more pressure as I worked to bring him to his orgasm. As he began to moan, the tears that had been welling up in my eyes began to fall trailing down my face and falling onto his cock.

He entwined his hands in my hair to hold my head in place, and began thrusting his hot, engorged cock into my mouth as I struggled to pull away from him. His body stiffened and I could feel his balls tighten and snug up close to his body as he prepared to ejaculate, and I thought, 'it's almost over' . . . then he stopped and withdrew from my mouth. He stood over me, his cock hard, pulsing and dripping with saliva and his pre-cum. Before I realized what had happened, he pushed me onto my back and in a hard, deep thrust buried himself inside me.

"Mark, Mark, stop." I begged him, but he continued to lay between my spread legs, his hands under my thighs pressing them up and open toward my chest. He was fucking into me mumbling incoherently, "you deserve to be fucked like this, you whore. Who do you think you are?" He tried to kiss me and I turned my face away, which infuriated him, "you slut, I was the one who fucked you first and showed you what it was like to have a man inside you! Now I'm not good enough for you, but you let that bastard Brent fuck you whenever he wants."

He sounded as if he were about to cry, "I saw you two out in the barn that day; he had you up against the stall with your fucking legs wide open for him, begging him to fuck you."

I looked at me with fury in his eyes, "I was outside the window earlier when he fucked you on the table . . . I heard you grunting and humping under him."

As he yelled this at me, his thrusting became faster and I winced when he pushed himself into me so far it hurt. When he came, I felt his hands at my throat squeezing, "Oh my god, Marky," I stammered before I momentarily slipped into a warm darkness, as an intense wave of orgasmic release flooded through my lower body leaving me quivering and wet.

When I opened my eyes, Brent was standing over us pulling Mark from between my thighs, and shouting, "Get the fuck off her! You fucking bastard . . . Get off her!

He dragged Mark toward the bedroom door and hit him again knocking him out. Leaving him there on the floor Brent came over, helped me up and over to the bed. He told me he had come back to pick up his ledger book that he had left earlier, and had assumed I was upstairs when he came in and I wasn't in the kitchen. He was about to leave when he heard Mark shouting and cursing at me. He realized the shouting was coming from my bedroom and ran down the hall and found Mark on top of me.

When he heard Mark coming to, Brent went over to him and told him he had an hour to get his shit together and get off the property or get his ass kicked. Like his daddy before him, Mark was gone within the hour hurrying down the road toward town with in an old cardboard suitcase.

*****

I think Brent cared for me and would have been perfectly satisfied and happy if I stayed at the farm and continued things as they were, me shy but sexually welcoming and him having both Momma and me available to him, each offering and fulfilling difference fantasies. I knew where his priorities were, he was going to stay with Momma, because of the farm and the new lumber business, and he wasn't going to risk losing that, not even for some tight, young pussy.

With those thoughts already tumbling through my mind, it was not difficult for me to make my decision to leave. I said nothing to Brent or Momma, simply packed my bag and started the walk into town . . . Brent's cum slowly dripping into the crotch of my panties, cool and damp between my legs.

12