Stepdaughter Bonus Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepfather continues sexual affair with stepdaughter.
2.4k words
4.73
36.7k
47

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After meeting my nineteen year old stepdaughter Nicole in California for a weekend, things had become far more complicated. What was at first just raw sex with a teenager had become so much more. I could not stop thinking about her, and I knew she felt the same about me. We called and emailed throughout the day, and Nicole continued to send me nude photos of herself which only made me miss her more.

My life with my wife Melanie had changed as well. My career was going as well as it could and we had now moved to Miami. Melanie decided to take some time off work and she enjoyed sunbathing naked by the pool in our secluded backyard in Coral Gables. Melanie and I had agreed to live a free lifestyle when we met. We left behind several couples that we had swapped partners with up north but had met a new couple James and Maria. Melanie and Maria spent a lot of time together and it was now common to see them both sunbathing sans clothing at our pool. I had a home office overlooking the pool and watching two naked women sunning themselves made boring conference calls go much quicker.

I loved my wife, and I enjoyed sex with her, Maria and the couples from up north, but it could not match sex with Nicole. She was young, she was fun and spontaneous, and her body was sheer perfection. She was heroin to me. I couldn't stop myself. I was confused as to where this would lead, but I just tried to stay in the moment.

It was Friday evening and Nicole was flying to our new home. Her first semester was over and she was going to spend the summer with Melanie and I in Miami. Melanie had talked to Nicole about a possible summer job but I insisted on letting her enjoy herself. Of course what I really wanted was for Nicole to be around me as much as possible.

I was by the pool and Melanie called out to me. "I'm making a special dinner, can you go to pick up Nicole?"

"Sure", I responded. I wanted some alone time even if it was for less than an hour.

I showered and changed my clothes and headed to Miami airport. I parked Melanie's Range Rover in the parking garage. Like many Florida cars, it had tinted windows all around and this gave me a great idea.

I went into the terminal and waited as close to Nicole's gate as possible. I was excited and apprehensive as to how it would be when I saw her. It had been almost four

months since we were together for one of the greatest weekends of my life. I waited and then she appeared. She stood out from the crowd. Her blond long curls and her sun tanned body screamed look at me. She was wearing a simple sundress and flat sandals. I knew there would be no bra and only a flimsy thong under that sundress. She saw me and her million dollar smile took over her face. She looked around and said "Where's Mom?'

I said "She's at home making dinner."

Nicole immediately grabbed me and passionately kissed me. I pulled her close to me and felt her body against me. I wanted her so badly

I said "Let's go get your bags."

We got lucky and Nicole's bags were among the first to arrive. I quickly grabbed them and we headed to the garage. As we approached the car the tailgate opened and I tossed Nicole's bags in. She started to open the passenger door but I said "No, wait. Get in the back." She smiled.

I climbed in the back seat from the other door. I grabbed Nicole and started kissing her. We were like animals. I reached under her sundress and found the thong I expected. I pulled it off quickly and spread her legs. She said "I have been flying all day are you sure?"

I didn't respond. I opened her legs and licked the sweet folds of her vagina. She tasted delicious. She fell back and within no time I heard her moan as the first orgasm hit. She looked at me and said "Oh God, I needed that."

She rolled forward and started to pull my pants down. My cock was at full attention and she took it into her mouth like it was meant to be there. I pumped into her mouth and fought not to cum. She sucked me for a few minutes and then I pulled her on top of me. I slid into her sweet wetness and lifted her up and down. I couldn't control myself and within a couple minutes I let go and drove my cum deep inside her. We hugged and she said "I am so glad I am home. I love you."

I said "I love you too."

I also thought, thank goodness for tinted windows!

We drove back to the house and Melanie came out to greet us. She hugged Nicole and we went inside to enjoy dinner together. Nicole told us stories from her first year and the wine flowed freely. By ten, Melanie and I went in to bed. Around ten thirty, I noticed the blue light filling the backyard from the pool lights. I looked out our sliding glass doors and saw Nicole's naked body swimming back and forth. Melanie also saw her and got up to join her. Melanie and I always slept naked so she casually slid the door open and walked out and joined Nicole in the pool. I watched from our bed. Two beautiful women were now swimming naked in our pool.

After an hour or so, Melanie came back to bed. I asked about their conversation and Melanie gave me details. She first told me that Nicole was tanned all over and that she and her roommate frequented a nude beach. She also told me Nicole and her roommate had done a little Bi experimenting. She also told me that Nicole had only had sex with two boys but wasn't into them. I listened to Melanie and tried to act surprised. In truth Nicole told me everything so none of this information was new to me. We soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I got up early. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and walked out into the kitchen. I could smell coffee already brewing and I saw Nicole sitting on a bar stool at the island. She was wearing a long tee shirt and as I walked towards her she opened her legs to show me there was nothing else. I stared at the soft blond hair at the top of her vagina and just smiled. Minutes later, Melanie joined us for breakfast.

"What's the plan?" Melanie asked.

Nicole said "I am jet lagged like crazy so I just want to hang at the pool."

After we cleaned up from breakfast I saw Nicole on a lounge chair by the pool. She was wearing the same soft pink thong bikini she wore in California. I knew she was wearing it for me.

Melanie went back to our bedroom and I soon saw her walking towards Nicole naked.

I heard Nicole say "Hey, how come you get to be naked" to her mother.

Melanie replied "If you are comfortable being naked in front of Mike, I don't care."

With that, I saw Nicole stand up and remove her top and bottom. She looked fabulous.

I felt uncomfortable when I joined them and I wasn't sure how Melanie would react to me seeing Nicole naked.

Melanie looked up and laughed and said "Well, I guess we are all family now...no secrets."

Nicole and I just laughed. If Mom only knew.

I pulled up the lounge chair next to Melanie with Nicole on the other side. Melanie looked at me in swim trunks with a puzzled look. I never wore them at home.

Melanie said "If you feel comfortable you don't have to wear them."

I looked at Nicole. She smiled.

I said "If you are okay, I'm okay."

Melanie laughed and said "Ditch the suit."

I pulled my suit off and felt strange to be standing naked in front of Nicole with Melanie there. But, I was proud of my body. I surely didn't mind showing my cock off to anyone. I laid down and thought to myself how incredible it was to have a wife that was so free spirited or to have a gorgeous nineteen year old stepdaughter that I was fucking! For the rest of the day, we enjoyed the sun and the pool and walked around naked like it was no big deal.

Over the next few days, the scene repeated. Nicole, Melanie and I never wore bathing suits again when we were around or in the pool. This was living.

On the fourth day of Nicole being home I received a great phone call. A client and now friend of mine called to offer me his sailboat for a week. He told me it was fully stocked for a vacation but he needed to cancel. If I could pick it up in St. Martin, It was mine to use. I had sailed with him on several trips so he knew I was experienced. When you grow up near Annapolis, it is sort of in your DNA. I jumped at the chance and he gave me the details.

I walked out to the pool and said "Ladies, pack your bags. We are going sailing. But pack light, she is only thirty seven feet."

Melanie, Nicole and I were lucky to catch a flight the next day. The off season in the Caribbean made for open seats on American Airlines. We caught a taxi and met my friend's mate at Marigot. He gave me all the info I would need and within an hour we were off. I had sailed these waters before so I felt very comfortable. We sailed along the coast and headed to a favorite spot of mine, a small island called Tintamarre just north of St. Martin. We anchored just around sunset and I fired up the barbeque hanging on the rail. This was living I thought. The sun, the ocean, a beautiful sailboat for free and Melanie and Nicole walking around naked catching the last rays of the day.

We gave Nicole the forward berth and Melanie and I made up the bed in the main galley. It was June now so it was a bit warm when you were below decks. Shortly after dark Nicole complained that it was too hot up front. We had enough room so she joined us in the galley. Melanie moved over so Nicole was on her other side. I wished she was next to me.

The next day, we just dove in, swam to shore and walked along the beach. There were at least a dozen other boats anchored and multiple people walking naked. This was not unusual here. I looked across the water and I could see the nude beach where Melanie and I had spent time just a year earlier. Now I was walking a beach naked with her and her daughter.

We spent the day swimming and snorkeling and looking at the odd turtle that would pop their heads up. That evening after dinner, we cracked open a bottle of tequila and proceeded to get totally wasted. We laughed and rolled around like three drunken sailors.

It was getting late and we attempted to make up the bed in the galley. We succeeded and climbed in but this time with Nicole in the middle. Melanie laughed and said to Nicole "Watch out, he may fuck you by mistake."

Nicole responded "I could use that right now."

The scene then became somewhat surreal. Melanie climbed over us and proceeded to suck my cock in front of Nicole. After a few minutes, she offered my now hard cock to Nicole. Nicole wasted no time and soon my cock was in between her lips. She sucked me for a few minutes and then offered me back to her mother. Melanie started sucking me and then motioned for Nicole to climb on top of me. Melanie always enjoyed watching me giving pleasure to other women.

Nicole slid down over my cock and I kissed Melanie's breasts and mouth. I pumped my cock up into Nicole's vagina for a few minutes and then withdrew. I had Melanie and Nicole lie on their backs and I went down on Nicole and then Melanie. They both tasted fantastic and I made each of them cum. Melanie then pulled me up and I began to fuck her. Nicole rubbed my back as my cock went in and out of her mother. Melanie had two more orgasms as I pumped her. She then motioned for me to fuck Nicole.

I got between Nicole's legs and pulled them over my shoulders. Nicole's legs were smooth and tanned and I loved the way they felt over my shoulders. I fucked her hard and she came once, twice and then three times. As I fucked her, I looked into her eyes and then into Melanie's. Melanie smiled and I could see that she was happy with this. She loved me and she could sense that I loved Nicole as well. I could feel myself building up and I soon released a huge load of cum into Nicole. I rolled over and Melanie went down on me licking up the last of my cum and licking off Nicole's juices.

What happened next was straight out of a porno movie. Melanie just casually slid up between Nicole's legs and began to eat her pussy. I had seen Melanie go down on women when we lived up north and she and her new friend Maria had sex once or twice a week, often with me there. But Melanie was now going down on her daughter. She was eating my cum from Nicole's vagina. Nicole just opened her legs and let her mother enjoy her. I watched and saw Nicole have another huge orgasm.

I slid up the bed and positioned Nicole between Melanie and myself. We both hugged Nicole and drifted off to sleep.

Later that night I woke up and wanted to fuck Nicole again. I got between her legs and she awoke as I started pumping my cock into her. The bed was shaking and Melanie soon woke as well. She watched as I fucked her daughter and smiled at me.

Melanie said "I love you" to me.

I said "I love you too."

At that I released my cum into Nicole again.

She looked up at me and her mother and said "I love you both."