Stepdaughter Redeems Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not gonna say anything, because I'm not gonna tell her. It's none of her damned business," she declared.

"Right!" I agreed. "But that's what you should have told her the first time, and you didn't. Guys have feelings, too, and what happened was just so . . .."

"Yeah, I know. And I've kicked myself 100 times for doing what I did . . .."

"And you can apologize if you want but you can't undo the harm you've done. That's something that I just can't forget."

"You're right, and I have to live with the blame for what happened. I can't undo it, but I can try to do better now and in the future. That's all I can do, so . . . do you want to come over to my house for dinner tomorrow night?"

"No," I said quite simply, "but how about next Friday night?"

"Okay. Make it 7:00. See you then!"

* * *

Lynn answered the door in a robe. "Hey! Come on in! I was in the middle of changing clothes when you rang the doorbell. I've got stuff on the kitchen counter if you want to make us some Margaritas."

"Okay. Sounds good," I responded.

It was Friday night and that was our traditional steak night, so Lynn had a couple of porterhouse steaks and asparagus. We stood in the kitchen talking and sipping on our drinks while the steaks turned medium-rare under the broiler. Six minutes per side in her oven.

The meal was good and the Margaritas hit the spot but we both had finished our drinks by the time the meal was done so I made another round for us. We sat in the family room on her sofa and talked while she played some soft rock music in the background.

As the conversation progressed, I noticed her moving her hand closer to mine. I decided to end the suspense for her by reaching over and taking her hand in mine.

"I always enjoyed holding your hand in mine," I said. "There are lots of things about you that I miss and this is one of them."

"Sleeping alone kinda sucks, too," she added.

"Yeah, I know. That's all I've done since I moved out."

"Oh, I thought maybe . . .," Lynn began but I interrupted.

"But you thought wrong, dear. There hasn't been anyone since you." I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and we pressed our mouths together in a passionate embrace.

"In the old days, about now you'd be saying 'let's get in the hot tub!' and I go get ready." She looked at me with that wistful look once again. "So . . . you wanna get in the hot tub?"

"I didn't bring a swimsuit," I said.

"That's okay," she replied. "You don't need one. Give me about 10 minutes and then meet me in the bedroom."

I remained on the sofa. A minute later, I heard her pulling the lid off of the hot tub and turning on the pumps for the jets. Then I heard the door from her bedroom to the deck close and I assumed that she was in the bedroom, removing makeup, getting undressed.

I thought that we would probably make love before the night was over and I did not have any problem with that, but I also knew that I did not want to jump back into a serious, committed relationship with Lynn. That may be what she had envisioned but it was not in my plans.

After a few minutes, I walked into her bedroom – what had once been our bedroom. Lynn had a bath towel wrapped around her and I had the impression that she was not wearing anything other than the towel.

"Grab yourself a towel. They're still in the same place. Then come join me," she said trying to not sound too alluring.

I quickly got out of my clothes, wrapped a towel around myself, and walked out to the hot tub. She was already in the tub and seated. I dropped my towel and slid into my usual seat.

"It's been a long time since I spent any time in this thing," I said, obviously referring to the hot tub.

"I guess it's really a hot tub time machine tonight, huh?" Lynn responded.

"They say you can never go back and I think they're right. You and I . . .," I trailed off.

"What about us?" she asked.

"Well, here we are . . . together, naked in the hot tub, sipping on some Margaritas, and I'm guessing that before much longer, you and I will be doing the horizontal mambo, but it can't be like it was before. Things are different. I wanna make love with you but it's not like we can do this a couple of weeks and then I move back in and act like nothing ever happened. I can't forget what happened. I'm not trying to be ugly or hold on to hard feelings or whatever, but I can push some button in my head that erases my memories."

"Rick, I screwed up. I know it. If I had some way to undo what I did, I'd've already done it. I can't undo. All I can say is 'please give us another chance' and I'll do everything I can to convince you that giving us a second chance wasn't a mistake."

"Well, I'm here, so obviously I'm willing to consider it but I can't make any promises except that we can take it one day at a time."

"Fair enough," she said with obvious relief. "Now it's time for me to show you that this wasn't a mistake."

Lynn smiled as she moved out of her seat and got in a kneeling position in front of me. I was already hard and, as soon as I felt her hand on my dick, I started getting aroused.

"I don't want you to cum in the hot tub and I don't want you to cum in my hand," she warned me.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked. I wondered whether she would make an effort to be less inhibited.

"I want you to want me real bad, and then I want you inside of me and I wanna feel you cum in my . . . I want you to cum . . . in my pussy."

"Then don't play with my dick for too long because it probably won't take that much to put me over the edge," I cautioned her. "In fact, you probably need more attention than I do, so why don't you just stay where you are and . . ." I paused as I moved out of my seat and knelt behind her. "Let me see if these nipples are just as sensitive now."

I reached around her and cupped my hands around her boobs so that each of her nipples was between my thumb and index finger. Her nipples were hard and I could hear her gasp as I began to fondle her boobs and roll her nipples back forth between my digits.

I slowly began to lower my right hand, just a few inches at a time. "I know you won't have an orgasm just from boob play, so let's see if Miss Clitty can make you meow."

As my hand reached between her legs, my middle finger knew exactly where to find her love nubbin. I placed my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "I know you like it when I play with your clit. Do you want to cum here in the hot tub? It's okay; the neighbors can't hear us."

I could feel her starting to thrust her pelvis as if I was fucking her pussy with my dick. "Yeah, just let yourself go," I suggested as I continued to play with her left nipple and her clit.

"You never wanted to admit it but I knew that you got even more aroused when I touched you back here, didn't you?" I had slid my left hand down, away from her boob and around to her back side, and my middle left finger was resting on her cute little rosebud.

"I know you don't want me to fuck your ass but you still get excited when I touch you here. You know that it's wrong and it's dirty and the nuns would probably shoot you if they ever found out about it, but . . . you like being a dirty little girl, don't you?"

"Yes," she admitted. "Put your finger a little bit more . . ." she said as she reached beneath her and pushed my middle finger so that I ever so slightly penetrated her heiney hole. "Right there . . .."

I increased my efforts on her clit and I could feel her body responding. She began to gasp, interspersed with quiet moans, and her torso began to stiffen. She suddenly thrust backwards so that my finger slid in her ass all the way up to my first knuckle and then it hit her.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "That feels so good, oh . . .." Her body was wracked with spasms of muscular contractions and I felt her sphincter squeeze my finger in pulse with her orgasm.

"I want you in me so bad! . . . Let's get in bed!"

I was happy to oblige. We got out and she was very uninhibited about standing before me naked, drying herself with her towel and talking as if it was just another day at the doughnut farm. We were soon in her bedroom and between the sheets.

"I don't need any more foreplay," she said. She reached into a bedside stand and pulled out a bottle of Astroglide. She poured it on my stiff member and gave me a few strokes to spread it around, then motioned for me to get on top of her.

As soon as I was between her legs, she reached down to guide me into her wet pussy. I slid in and felt like I was back home, wearing a comfortable pair of slippers. I began sliding in and out very slowly and I could see her getting aroused. I could hear her getting aroused. I could feel her stiff nipples against my chest. Every time I pushed in, her moans got slightly louder.

"I need to feel you cum in me," she told me, "and I'm so close!"

I could feel the pressure mounting in my scrotum and I knew my release would come quickly. I reached underneath her and just barely touched the pucker of her ass. That was all it took and I felt her pussy beginning to quiver.

That set me over the edge and I felt my load beginning to erupt. "I'm gonna cum in your pussy!" I said and I immediately delivered the first spurt into her wet vagina. "So damn good!" I uttered. Lynn put her arms around me and pulled my torso close to her.

"I need you," she lustfully declared. "I never stopped loving you!"

I never believe anything that a lady says about love when she isn't wearing her panties but, even if I had believed it, I'm not sure what I could have said. The love inside of me had died and it certainly had not been reignited. The sex felt good, for sure, but I can't remember ever having sex that felt bad.

I pulled out of her and spooned behind her. We were both soon asleep. I woke before her in the morning, got dressed, and left before she woke.

* * *

Lynn called me around 11:30 that morning. "Hey, what happened to you this morning?" she asked.

"Well, I didn't intend to stay the night but I fell asleep. Lynn, I just wanna take it slow, you know. I don't wanna just fall back into things out of habit if nothing's gonna be different, 'cause, if that's where we're headed, I don't wanna go there, so . . . I just thought I oughta leave."

"Yeah, uh . . . okay, but . . . are we gonna get together maybe next weekend?" She asked this trying to sound upbeat, trying to not sound as if what I had just said had bothered her in any way.

"Sure, we can get together next weekend, maybe Friday night or Saturday night, uh . . . we can talk middle of the week to make it definite, okay?"

"Okay, that sounds good. I'll call you Wednesday night sometime. Uh . . . I had a good time last night and I'm glad that we got together and . . . getting' in the hot tub . . . you gettin' in me . . . it all felt pretty damned good," she said.

'I wasn't totally happy with the sex that we had when we were married but none of it was bad. Last night was . . . I haven't had sex with anyone else since the divorce and . . . being inside you felt pretty damned good to me, but . . . I don't wanna just focus on the sex, 'cause it takes more than that . . .."

"Yeah, I know," she interjected. "I'm just sayin' the sex felt real good, and . . . it was just what I needed."

"I know what you mean," I replied with intentionally non-committed ambiguity. "We'll talk Wednesday, okay?" Suddenly, I just really wanted to get off of the phone with her.

"Yeah, sure. Talk to you then. Bye!" she said.

"Goodbye," I replied as I ended the call.

"Goodbye," I heard before the line went dead.

* * *

I saw her the next week on Friday night and it was a repeat of the previous Friday night. We had a steak dinner, we drank Margaritas, we got in the hot tub naked, and I fingered her until she came. Then we got in bed, she got on top of me in a 69 position and she tried to suck the chrome off my trailer hitch while I enjoyed an all-you-can-eat taco special.

Apparently, Lynn was more inebriated than I had realized because I felt myself getting ready to cum and she just kept sucking. I had never before cum in her mouth but if she was too drunk to sense what was about to happen, I wanted to take advantage of the moment.

The idea that I was about to cum in her mouth got me pretty damned hot and bothered and I started licking on her clit like my life depended on her having an orgasm. I sensed that she was close and I touched my index finger to her bum hole to see if I would get more arousal from her. It worked.

She started bucking and thrusting her pussy at my mouth and I started cumming with my dick in her sweet little mouth. Holy shit it felt wonderful. Apparently, she felt wonderful too because she was moaning and breathing very raggedly and I felt her sphincter trying to grasp at my fingertip and pull it in.

When I finished shooting my cum in her mouth, she climbed off of me and turned around so she could fall into bed beside me.

"Wow," she muttered. "That's the first time I ever did that and . . . I actually liked it!"

"Felt real damned fine to me," I said. "Promise to do that again and I'll be back next Friday night."

"Promise," she assured me. She was asleep in a few minutes and I slipped away.

* * *

We slipped into a pattern of me going to Lynn's house on Friday night, having dinner, getting naked into the hot tub, getting out and having sex, then me sneaking home before she was awake the next morning. It was easy, convenient, filled a need, and . . . I had no strong desire for this to lead to more than what we already had: a convenient relationship.

We didn't get together on holidays or important events for her family, because they had no idea that we were even seeing each other and I felt okay with that. It was a bit weird not being with her on Christmas Day but I tolerated the discomfort without much effort.

* * *

Getting laid every Friday night was good but my heart was not into getting remarried to Lynn or even just living with her. The tension between me and her family was mild, except for Leah. I was still very pissed at her for breaking us up . . . but I also knew that if Lynn had felt strongly about me, she would not have allowed Leah to come between us. I could not reunite with Lynn unless I could have a decent relationship with her family. If I felt like I would not fit in, then I would never be comfortable being beside her and . . . we could stretch out the present but we didn't have any promise of a future. Hell, as far as I knew, they still didn't know that I was servicing Lynn on a regular basis.

* * *

About three months after Lynn and I started seeing each other, I went out alone on a Saturday evening. The Mercury Moon was a bar that had decent live bands, good drinks, and occasional bikini contests, hot pants contests, etc.

The bar had a stage for bands and for its contests so I sat at a table that was near the stage. The waitress was a cute little girl who probably wouldn't date anyone over the age of 21.

"Scotch . . . straight," I ordered. "Anything special going on tonight?"

"Band'll start playin' in about an hour and then a Hot Legs contest at first break. Those are usually fun," she told me.

I started sipping my Scotch because I have a two drink limit for myself. Nothing good would ever come from me getting a DUI and I was not about to let that happen.

I spotted an unattached woman at the bar and talked to her for a few minutes until I realized that she was bat shit crazy. I extricated myself from that and returned to my table as the band was starting.

The music was good and I asked one lady to dance but she declined and there weren't any other women by themselves in the entire joint. I was thinking about leaving when the manager got on stage to begin the Hot Legs competition.

The rules of the competition were that the girls could wear whatever they wanted to show off their legs and they could strut to the music. The field would be narrowed to the top three, based on audience applause, and then the girls could do a change of costume and have a second chance to strut their stuff. This is when the contest really got raunchy. Since some of the girls got a bit wasted before they went on stage, it wasn't unusual for one of more of them to start stripping on stage as they competed for the $100 cash prize.

There were 7 girls in the competition and the first five were dressed in bikinis and lingerie. They did their best to emulate pole dancers, though there was no pole on stage, and their moves were certainly suggestive.

When the fifth contestant left the stage, the manager announced the next contestant – Leah Chance! What are the odds?

My former step-daughter stepped onto the stage dressed in a thong bikini that didn't conceal much. I had to admit that I had always had the hots for her – purely a physical reaction – though I had never been willing to admit it.

Seeing Leah in her thong got me hard in an instant! When she turned her back to the audience, spread her legs, and then bent over, I immediately fantasized about standing behind her, pulling that thing to the side, and stuffing my dick in her wet little girl pussy.

Leah is a thin, petite girl. She is about 5'4" and probably doesn't weigh more than 115 pounds. She has dark blonde hair, a small butt and 34A boobs. I know that many guys would call her flat-chested but I thought her boobs were perfectly proportioned to her lithe young body and I had always wanted to see just how pointed her little nipples could become if I sucked them like a hungry baby.

While Leah was on stage, I don't think she saw me in the audience. When her 60 seconds were finished, she returned to a back stage area. All the girls were attractive but I still had a hard boner from seeing Leah.

The manager brought all the girls back on stage for applause and Leah made the cut to be a finalist. Those three were given 5 minutes for a change of costume and then the final round began. The other two girls came out and did their thing and then it was Leah's turn.

When she walked back on stage, she was wearing a baby doll nightie with thong panties. The baby doll was very sheer and I could see the mounds of her two little boobs. The music playing was "Black Velvet" and Leah was doing her best to work it. As she thrust her pelvis at the audience in time with the music, she unfastened her top so that it hung open and we were treated to flashes of her little titties. She also pulled her thong tight against her pussy so that we could all appreciate her nice little camel toe.

I had realized that I should take a few pictures if I could and I managed to click a few pics on my cell phone without being observed. If I had no other use for these pictures, I was certain that I would look at them as I jerked off on occasions during the week.

Leah won the contest and was smiling, looking out at the crowd, hamming it up and blowing kisses . . . and then she spotted me. I didn't know how to react so I just smiled and she responded by waving at me and giving me the thumbs up. She disappeared backstage for a few minutes and then I looked up and she was standing at my table.

"I won that fucker big time!" she declared. "Pretty damned awesome, huh?" Sometimes, Leah tried to act and sound like a big tough guy, but we all knew that it was just a defense mechanism for her. Actually, she felt very insecure about her tiny titties. The first guy she ever fucked eventually told her that she looked like a little girl and she had never recovered from that blow to her ego.

"Hell yeah, you won it, fair and square!" I responded. "You looked pretty damned good up there!" I was still pissed off at Leah but my instincts told me to act somewhat friendly and see where a conversation might lead, so I was trying to act like I cared about her.