Stepdaughter's BFF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before our lips met, she moaned, "Yes, there..."

My fingertip rotated around her rosebud, slowly relaxing it. Kara rewarded me with another gush of secretions around my cock as I eased my finger into her anus. I slowed my thrusting to match my cock thrusts to the progress of my finger. Kara continued fucking my mouth with her tongue, groaning. Soon I found a rhythm where my finger went deep into Kara's rear passage when my cock was almost withdrawn from her cunt, and then I pulled my finger almost out of her ass while thrusting my cock deep into her quim. Her muscles were incredible, squeezing each invading flesh in turn, allowing me to fuck her, but almost making me think that it was her fucking me.

Kara bit down hard on my lip, her body tensing, and then another even larger orgasm shook through her body, starting right from those dainty toes dangling in the air; through the strong calves linked behind my ass; shaking her washboard belly; jiggling her tits; making her head roll and then snap back, almost slamming into the counter-top. Most especially, it quaked through her loins, where we were joined. The snap of her head startled Kara's eyes open, though they had a wild unfocused glaze in the dim light of the dark kitchen. Suddenly, her mouth opened wide into a grin that was brighter than the sun.

"Come inside me now, fill me up, then I want to lick that gorgeous cock clean," she begged as breath slowly returned to her lungs.

My cock throbbed appreciatively in response and I slid another finger up her ass, enjoying the feeling of two digits dancing, their drumming transmitted through the thin membrane separating cunt and ass right to my cock. It also made Kara rotate her hips with renewed vigour.

"Now, I need it now," she insisted.

I noticed enlightenment illuminate her eyes at that moment, and then, without another word, Kara slid her hand along and around my hip, holding my groin tight to her loins, our bodies tight together. Craning herself up off the counter, her other hand cradled the back of my neck. She stabbed her tongue deep into my throat as at the other end, her fingertip drove deep to stimulated my prostate. As my seed surged forth from my balls, I suddenly appreciated that Kara was far more knowledgeable in the ways of men than I had expected of a twenty year old. I found myself wondering whether my step-daughter, Amanda, was just as sophisticated and slutty, as great bogs of goo filled her bff's womb, pumping out so much that stray bits were already trickling along our legs and dripping onto the floor tiles. Kara held me tight, our bodies gently rocking together, her muscles coaxing ever morsel out of my meat.

Finally she released her grip, threw her arms wide and fell back on the counter-top.

"That's it, that's the one," Kara sighed, referring to the orgasm I must have missed while experiencing my own.

I stepped back, my cock easing out from her labia with a gentle 'plop'. She seemed spent, and I was unsure what to do next,. I thought perhaps her earlier demand to suck my cock was forgotten now that she was satiated, and, worse, that she might have sobered up just enough that she would regret what we had just done. Would she run screaming to Amanda, or wake up my wife?

Fear is a silly emotion, and fortunately, Kara did not leave me unsettled for long. She quickly rewarded me with another smile bigger than sunshine, and silently slid down off the counter onto her knees at my feet.

My still half hard cock was dangling inches from that cute little nose, but Kara seemed determined to continue to shock me. Without even sticking her tongue out to catch the glob of semen dangling from my slit, she lowered her face right to floor level, stuck her tongue out, and licked up the tiny puddle of juices that had dripped there.

"Don't want to leave any traces," she explained, grinning up at me proudly, "and a dirty little slut is also a clean little girl."

As she spoke, she took my meat in her tiny fist and wrapped her fingers around, tugging it softly. She clearly had done this often enough to appreciate how sensitive a cock is just after coming. She rose up and started taking me into her mouth, gently bathing my meat with her tongue. When she got to the base, she licked all around and then slowly explored all the flesh with the tip of her tongue, truly intent it seemed on not leaving a morsel of the leftovers from our lovemaking.

In spite of two orgasms emptying my balls, all this attention from a sensual young woman soon revived my cock and it surged full of blood and returned to hardness about the same time that Kara teased the final speck of seed out of my slit. I slowly rubbed her shoulders, trying not to hope for a blow job in the moonlight, in case she was not interested, or worse, that I might not be able to come again and would spoil the magic by giving her a sore jaw.

Instead, Kara bathed the underside of my cock head with her tongue, nipping lightly with her teeth at the flap of skin under there. She giggled, reminding me of how she behaved around Amanda, making me wonder again just what sort of closeness they shared together.

"I loved how your fingers danced in my ass, Daddy," Kara moaned. "It makes me think that you can do magic things up there with this meat too."

So swiftly that I had no time to think about her meaning, Kara rose, swivelled and bent over the counter, her fingers still gripping my cock. Moonlight bounced off her fine young rump, but I barely had a second to appreciate the view as she tugged my lance forward and pushed her hips back, aiming my tip straight between her buttocks. I thought as my skin entered that rear passage that she had claimed it was virgin, and wondered how I would fit. It turned out that there was enough of our juices from fucking earlier had flowed around to her anus that she was well lubricated, and I slid right past her sphincter into her anus, which closed tightly around my meat even more glove-like than her pussy.

My hands slid up Kara's flesh and slipped between her body and the counter-top, cupping her tits, using them as handles to pull her back harder to meet my thrusts. This fuck was even more animalistic than the earlier round.

"Oh, fuck, daddy, this feels great," Kara moaned.

"And it looks even hotter, can I join in?" came a voice from behind me.

12