Stepdaughter's BFF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock lurched when I felt a stronger grinding motion in Viola's hips. Then the scent of her arousal hit me. My hands continued to explore her ass but I was going to make her take the next step.

"Do me like you did her." Viola commanded as she paused, then moved her head down to fuck Kara's slit with her tongue, making it stiff like a cock, the hand not fondling my cock moving from Kara's anus to her clit.

Maybe she was not so drunk with lust that she realized the advantage she had just given to me, but it was clear she didn't care anymore. Her mouth and fingers worked faster to pleasure her new young female lover, who responded with a continuous stream of sighs and groans.

Now that Viola had confessed her need, I lifted my head from Kara's chest. She approved with a smile and a tiny nod. I shifted around a bit more behind Viola, still teasing Kara's nipples with one hand as I allowed the fingers of the other hand to knead deeply into the muscles of Viola's ass. Viola's body shuddered at my touch.

"Ohhhhh, ohmigawd,"she screamed, oblivious to the fact that her drunk sick daughter was just upstairs, pushing her ass back against me. She and Kara seemed to be having volcanic climaxes at the same time, but I knew that it was not my fingers that Viola wanted. She wanted my cock. But I needed her to beg me for it.

Viola arched her back, frustration driving her back against my hand. My cock throbbed in her fist, held so tightly that it was painful.

"Ohhhh, fuck," she grunted while her ass pressed urgently against my hand. Viola almost never cursed - I knew she had to be totally turned on. I ground my fingers deep into her ass, spreading and caressing the firm flesh until the pucker of her anus came into view. I saw the bright pink of her rosebud opening like a mouth wanting to kiss my fingers.

I felt her erotic energy coursing through into me as as she writhed beneath me in response to my touch, trying to draw my fingers inward. I teased around her anus, but held off penetration. Sated for the moment, Kara seemed willing to catch her breath and share our moment by watching. She still had a firm grip on Viola's hair, so she dragged my wife's mouth swiftly up to meet lip to lip for a deep kiss. Kara's hands roamed Viola's back. One hand slid around Viola's side to her chest and seized her nipple, pulling her entire breast with it. I couldn't believe how long and hard the nipple extended out as Kara rolled it savagely between her finger tips, producing a fresh surge of white liquid which Kara greedily shifted to where she could slurp away at the offering. I nearly blew at the sight of the young woman once again using my wife as a milk machine.

"Oh...ohhh...ohhhhh" Viola grunted and then sighed with each suck. Her back arched. The muscles of her ass clenched, trying even harder to swallow my hand.

Then I realized that the young woman was positioning my wife, holding her steadily against her, Kara's knees holding Viola in the perfect spot where I could fuck my wife's ass and Kara would feel it right in her sodden cunt.

But Viola was not begging for it yet, so I buried three fingers deep in her gash, thumb strumming her clit, while my other thumb just lightly teased her anus. Her rosebud pulsed hungrily and my cock throbbed with her. My fingers pressed deep, slowly moving around her clit to build the excitement.

My hands continued to caress her ass as she sighed and whimpered. She rotated her hips, as I kept up the slow massage of her clit and nipple and Kara continued to feed off her tits.

"Soooo good ..." Viola moaned, "but I need more..."

As she spoke, her voice started off quietly, but rose into a roar. I still was aware that her daughter was somewhere in the house, but clearly she was beyond caring, beyond thinking, overcome by lust. Just where I wanted her.

"What do you need?" I responded, wishing that Kara was free to do my dirty work, but our young lover had her mouth full of nipple still.

"I want to feel your cock inside me."

"Inside where?"

"Inside my asshole, you asshole..."

I responded by slapping her ass.

"Is that anyway to talk to the man you love?" I did not care if it was only my cock she loved for now. I needed her to get hooked on sex again, so that the baby was no longer more important than me, or at least, my cock. She did not respond at first, so I swiftly slapped each of her butt cheeks a half dozen times, each stroke a bit harder than the last. Kara started giggling as I began, but by the time I finished, the young woman was chuckling deep from her belly, while still nibbling my wife's tits. She assisted my project by biting down hard on a rubbery nub just as I landed my last blow

"I... I'm ...sorry..." Viola mumbled. Her hips were a more telling indicator, pushing back toward my hand and my cock harder than ever.

"Why should I care what you want?"

"Because...because..." Viola was at a loss.

"Because she doesn't just want your cock in her asshole, she NEEDS your cock in her asshole, Daddy," Kara stopped suckling long enough to supply the correct answer.

"Then she needs to say it..."

"Please, Daddy, please fuck my ass. My slutty ass needs to be filled by a big fat cock. By your big fat cock, please Daddy," Viola finally begged.

To distract her, I slid my hand under her body and found her stiff little clit. Viola pushed and panted her way to the brink of an explosive orgasm as I teased her pearl.

I played her body like a musical instrument, making her quiver between my body and Kara. Finally, her orgasm exploded, rippling through her cunt until her entire body began to quake. Kara dragged Viola's mouth to her lips, locking on tightly to swallow the scream that followed as my wife's ass and pussy exploded at my touch. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman in orgasm, and I got to share a great one as Viola's body twitched and shuddered. The shock waves flowed through into Kara, who started a climax of her own, hips bouncing up harder, pushing Viola back against my hard cock. That was exactly what I was waiting for.

My tip pierced the gaping opening of her anus even before the final syllable reached my ears. I shoved in hard, burying myself right to the root in one stroke. I held it there, feeling myself throbbing in that tight passage. Viola grunted in shock at the first sensation, and then whimpered slightly. Kara calmed her with gentle caresses. I thrilled to her sphincter pulsing wildly around my meat, matching the contractions in her cunt

"Incredible..." Viola sighed as she got used to my cock sawing in and out of her bowel. "So warm, so hard. I love being this full."

My shaft continued to pump in and out of her ass, and I felt the excitement build again in her body. Her grunts grew in pitch, and then she pushed back hard. I rammed my cock deep into her and felt her inner muscles begin to throb. Kara's legs were holding Viola steady, so I grabbed Kara's hips as handholds and drove myself into Viola's ass, over and over again. Both of them stayed right with me, pushing back each time I was fully buried. I held back as long as I could, glad that I had already come several times. This allowed each of the women another climax.

Kara came first this round. Her groans got shorter and lower in pitch. I slid my hand between the two sliding bodies and found her clit, rolling it between my fingers. A few more bucks of her hips, and her body went rigid. She shrieks as her body shook with another massive orgasm.

That seemed to trigger Viola's climax. She screamed as her ass clenched around my cock, and her entire body shook with the force of it. I felt the waves reach her milk laden breast, her nipple pulsing as Kara once again bit down on a nipple. Viola's body throbbed between us, and she whimpered and groaned through the explosion, not calming as the waves built rather than subsiding.

When it became too much, I pulled her back tightly against me, smashing her mound against the underside of my cock. My cum surged out in white hot jets, shooting deep into the depths of her bowels. I grunted with each blast, savoring my release from the excitement of sharing this experience with two so very different lovers, and reopening the door to sex in my marriage.

Just as the last spurt of goo emptied out my shrinking member, another voice was heard.

"That looks like fun, but what ever happened to my ginger ale?"

12