Stepdaughter's Big Pussy

Story Info
Stepdaughter thinks she has a problem.
2.9k words
4.49
177.7k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second wife, Karen, is 43. We've been married a little over 2 years now. She has a 22 year old daughter, Monica, who was living with a boyfriend but has since moved in with her mom and me.

When Karen and I married, I thought it was going to be just the two of us since I didn't have kids of my own and we were under the impression Monica was going to marry her guy Richard at some point but, that relationship fell apart so Monica moved in with us for now.

Monica is a girl-next-door type, cute, but not model material. Just your average looking girl with long brown hair and a little curvy, more so than her mom, and that's what caught my eye. Not at first but, she has nice big tits and almost thick thighs, and I found myself noticing more of her as the days passed.

She didn't really hang out in the living room with me and her mom in the evenings. After she came in from work, she'd usually just grab something to eat and head to her room. When she came thru to the kitchen later, she'd usually be wearing a long sleepshirt that ended mid-thigh.

I found myself trying to catch glimpses of her in that shirt. I shouldn't be looking but, Damn, she had some nice big tits and those thick golden thighs with little white socks on her feet.

We were cordial to each other. Giving each other space out of respect, I was her mom's husband, she was my wife's daughter. Never really saw it as more than that.

Days turned into weeks, and everything kinda fell into a comfortable flow with the three of us.

One night late, I was headed to the kitchen and Monica was there waiting on the microwave. I was in a pair of boxers and t-shirt, she was in just a big t-shirt, not the usual long sleepshirt. It came to the middle of her ass and she had what looked like bikini panties on. When she heard me walk in she turned around looking at me and I could see what had to be a very puffy looking pussy under her panties. I tried to quickly avert my eyes up to hers but, they stopped on those beautiful tits, with the nipples pushing that shirt out. When I did make it to her eyes, I just mumbled "damn". She asked in an almost whisper "what?" I through caution to the wind and said "I know I shouldn't say something like this and I'll probably catch hell for it but, damn girl, you're gonna get an old guy all worked up, then I'll never get back to sleep". She laughed a little and said "you're 45, that's not old". I told her "it's a lot older than 22". She looked at me for a minute, then asked if I could keep a secret. I said "sure". She made me swear not to tell her mom, I told her not to worry. She then told me she's sort of seeing a guy that's almost my age. I asked about the guy she was living with, Richard. She said she caught him cheating. I mentioned something about him being a fool for doing so. At that point the microwave dinged, and as she was turning around to open it, she said kinda under her breath "he probably needed something smaller". When she turned back around I told her some guys like skinny women but, he'd have to be crazy to not want her. She was leaning back against the counter again, sipping her hot chocolate she'd made. She looked up at me and I didn't hide the fact that I was looking at her body when I'd said it. She took a few more sips as I turned and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I stepped back over to her and she looked at me for a minute then told me that's not what she meant. I just looked at her questioningly and she said "most of the boyfriends I've had say I'm a little too big, down there". As she said that, she nodded downwards. I told her "they're all crazy then, I certainly don't see Anything too big". She told me it's not really something you could see, at least not easily. I thought to myself "what the hell is she talking about". She took a few more sips then said she had a 'condition' of sorts. I just looked at her. She proceeded to tell me that because some of her body was "bigger" in places, that her "girl parts" were too. I asked her if she could keep a secret, to which she said yes. I told her "it looks hot to me". She blushed, looked downward then back up at me and said "its big on the inside too". Fuck, this girl is making me hard. I told her she was crazy.

She told me her gyno told her it wasn't all that uncommon, some girls were just built that way. I told her I still thought she was crazy. She said that's why her current guy was older than her, because he wasn't looking for someone virgin tight like all the young guys seem to be. And she said he was a bit turned on by it, then she added it probably had something to do with the size of his "boy parts". Now I couldn't stop myself from glancing down at her panty covered pussy, and those big tits with those big fucking nipples pushing against that shirt... Damn!

I then laughed a little and said "you're so fucking with me right now, aren't you"? To which she laughed a little and said "I wish I was".I looked at her for a minute or so more, then thought "fuck it, I'm gonna see what happens". I told her I still thought she was jerking my chain. She looked down for several seconds, it was perfectly quiet. She raised her eyes back up to mine and, I'll never forget her words..."what do you want, proof?" I told her "why, are you gonna prove it?" She laughed and said "I might". I laughed it off thinking 'that'll never happen'. We sat there in an awkward silence. I realized I didn't know anything about her. She sipped on her hot chocolate, just looking down at the floor. I thought about it some more then popped off and said "you can't bring up something like that to a guy and then just leave him hanging, that could be considered cruel and unusual punishment" kinda laughing as I said it. She then said "I said I might but, you've got to promise not to ever tell anyone, ever...and no touching". I said with a raised eyebrow "seriously?" She said "yes, but you absolutely can not breath a word about this to anyone, ever". To which I replied "absolutely".

With that she looked over my shoulder, put a shush finger to her lips, then brought her hands up her hips, hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties, and pushed them down her thighs.

My cock was so fucking hard at that moment, and my heart was beating so fast I thought I might pass out.

Watching those panties slide down her golden thighs and stop at her knees. I couldn't help it, I reached down and adjusted my throbbing, hot cock, just touching it almost made me cum. When she straightened back up, she looked at me and said "see". It was a perfect, plump, smooth pussy! I told her "I might be crossing a line by saying this but, that is the hottest looking pussy I've ever seen." She was standing there with her panties around her knees as she told me "it is kinda big inside though." I told her that was impossible, not from what I see.

There we stood, you could cut the tension with a knife. I then told her she was making me so hard that I needed to adjust my dick. She just looked at me, so I reached down, pulled the waistband of my boxers out, and let my cock poke up over the top. She was looking at my cockhead as it throbbed, so I reached back down and wrapped my hand around it, then slid my hand down the base, pushing my boxers further down in the process. I looked up at her and said "by the looks of things, you've gotta know, I don't see what any of those guys were complaining about. Maybe they just had small cocks". At this point I was slowly stroking my cock right in front of her. She said "well, they weren't as big as you". I told her I know I promised not to touch her but I was dying to 'feel' what she thought her 'problem' was. She was biting her bottom lip, looking at me stroking my cock, but wouldn't say anything. So I said "come on, let me touch it, just once." She looked up into my eyes and whispered "ok, but only with your finger, nothing else." The hand that wasn't stroking my cock was almost shaking as I slowly reached up and touched the front of Monica's smooth pussy. I ever so slowly, lightly rubbed my index finger up and down the front of her pussy. I had to stop stroking my cock with my other hand so I wouldn't cum. I just held my cock as the head throbbed and dripped precum on the floor. I'd never been so turned on in my whole fucking life. I could smell her pussy now, when I dipped my finger a little lower I confirmed, she was getting wet. I had been looking down this whole time, when I looked up, she was looking at my cock in my hand. I kept slowly rubbing her pussy, now with two fingers. I started slightly pushing my fingers as I rubbed. To my surprise, they were easily seperating the lips of her smooth, puffy pussy. I realized my fingers were also slipping into her. I added a third finger, I don't think she noticed. I rubbed those three fingers up and down her now dripping wet pussy, spreading those plump, smooth lips, slipping inside now and again. I pressed all 4 fingers against her pussy, rubbing around, up and down. Those 4 fingers were slipping inside her so easily and for reasons I can't explain, it was gonna end up making me cum without even touching my cock, as the one hand that was stroking my dick was now on her hip as my other was working her pussy.

She had her head bent down now as I leaned in just a little more. There was just enough space between us so that my cock wasn't touching her but, her shirt was against it. The hand I had on her hip was slowly moving around to her ass, as if it had a mind of it's own.

I was pushing all 4 fingers in her now with no problem, hooking them upward inside her pussy. I would gently but firmly pull up, almost like I was trying to pick her up by her pussy. She was starting to lightly grind into my hand at this point and I was about to bust. She leaned her head down on my shoulder, pressing her tits into my chest in the process. She whispered into my ear "you can't tell anyone about this, ever." I responded "never." She put her arms up around and behind my neck, pulling herself more against me, breathing hard into my ear, barely moaning. Her pussy was wet now, I'm talking about dripping down my hand onto the floor, wet. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my hand out of her pussy, and reached around to join my other hand on her ass. When I did, I pulled her fully up against me. My cock pressing into her mound right above her pussy. I pulled her up higher until my cockhead was pressing into her puffy, wet pussy. And then, just like that, my whole cock, as hard and throbbing and big as it's ever been was all the way inside her. Even my balls were mashed into her pussy, with her big, puffy lips spread out against my crotch on each side of my dick. I held there for a second, this was without a doubt, the wrongest, nastiest, hottest thing I've ever done...and I came. so. fucking. hard.

I almost passed out. I pressed her back against the cabinet, with everything I had still buried in her. I held us like that for just a few seconds, trying to get my bearings back. I realized she was grinding on my still hard cock, and the way we were standing, she was almost like a coat on a coat hook. My cock wasn't going down and she was smashing her wet pussy harder and harder down on it. Her pussy was literally going all the way down over my cock and balls, I mean i could feel it on the bottom of my balls when she went all the way down. Fuck, that was turning me right back on in ways I didn't know existed. She still had her arms around the back of my neck, grinding and banging down on my 'ready to go again' dick. Then she moaned "please" into my neck. I picked her up, spun around, and sat her on the table. I pulled her up to the edge, rubbed my cockhead up and down her dripping, puffy pussy, then I sunk it back in her. I fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her...but she wasn't gonna get there. So I pulled out, with my cum running out of her onto the table and dripping down to the floor. I brought my hand up, pressed my whole palm against her pussy. Started rubbing around, paying close attention to her clit. Her pussy was big, but it wasn't gaping. It was, like I've said before, "puffy". When I pressed my fingers into it, they went in easily, but it would close right back up when I pulled them out. I pointed all my fingers and thumb together like a little torpedo. I pushed into her and didn't really meet any resistance till my actual hand started squeezing inside. That's when her eyes rolled back a little. So, I pushed again, harder, deeper. She moaned. I did it again, and again. Deeper each time, and holding it when my hand was squeezed tight into her pussy. Then...my hand went...all the way in. I mean, all the way. Her pussy lips were past my wrist, past where a watch would be. Damn, fuck. This was the craziest, naughtiest, wildest thing I've ever done. And, I can't tell anyone.

My fist is pressed all the way, I guess, against her cervix. I poke my finger around, and then I feel a tightly puckered hole. I try to push my finger in that hole. The tip goes in. This is so different from everything that I've ever done before. She's on her back humping her ass up off the table, and squeezing her thighs open and closed. I pull my finger tip out of her cervix, make a hard fist inside her, and then try to pull it out like that. I guess that's what she liked because her eyes are rolled back, her mouth is the shape of an O, her hands are grasped at the bottom of her shirt pushing it downward making her hard nippled big tits really stand out...and her toes are clenching open and closed. I reach down and kiss a nipple thru her shirt. She doesn't seem to notice. My cock is halfway hard again. I grab it and spank it on her shirt covered nipple. My hand is still in a fist, pulling like I'm trying to get it out. I slowed down a little and bent over and kissed her lips. Her eyes were still closed, but started kissing back. I raised up, put the head of my cock against her lips, just rubbing it around some. Her tongue came just to the edge of her lips, I pressed a little harder, and my cockhead went right into her mouth.

Fuck. Those big tits, my fist in her big,smooth pussy, and my dick in her mouth. I turned her head towards me and started slowly fucking her mouth. My dick went into her throat with no resistance, gag, nothing. Just warm wet mouth, lips, and tongue all over my cock. I wanted to give her what she needed. I pulled dick out and started fisting her pussy fast and hard. I didn't stop till she grabbed my arm and pulled my fist up hard against her clit, clenched up her whole body, banged her thighs together tight and held like that grinding her ass up and down slowly...finally relaxing and going limp.

After a minute or so, she sat up, looked at me and said "no one". I just nodded. She grabbed her panties off the floor and went past me without even looking up. I turned off the light and quietly made my way to the bedroom where hopefully, my wife, was still asleep. She was, but damn, did I feel weird now. Things would probably never be the same for me.