Steph and Giulia Ch. 02: Giulia's Love

Story Info
Stephen discovers that Giulia really has feelings for him!
2.3k words
4.41
17.6k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers

Chapter 2: Giulia's Love

=====================

Stephen tried to keep his head down all weekend. Alex hadn't come home Saturday night. He wondered if he had gone to Giulia's.

Stephen imagined that everyone was talking about him, how he'd kissed a boy at the party. Whenever he heard laughing in the hallway, he was sure they knew. He couldn't face anyone today, so he hid out in his room, hoping that Alex wouldn't come home. The boys on his floor were throwing a nerf ball out in the hallway... maybe even actually playing some kind of game--keeping score; trying to get the ball back and forth. It was too much noise to concentrate on homework. So Stephen tried to decide on his outfit for tomorrow. He'd got a new scarf he thought looked nice with his sweater. He admired himself in the mirror, then went to pluck a stray eyebrow.

Pretty soon, he heard Alex thumping through the hall--"Catch, Alex!" a voice shouted. Followed by a shaking of the wall, then laughter. The door-knob turned, but it was locked. Then inevitably, the key followed, and the door was opened.

"Geeze Stephen, you don't have to lock the door all the time... You in here jerking off?"

Stephen turned from the mirror. "What? No!"

"Alright. Well, I gotta pee."

Alex left both the dorm-room door open and the bathroom door open, as the sounds of splashing urine in the toilet filled the room, over the laughter and rough-housing outside the room.

Stephen went to close the door, but before he got there, one of the other guys outside the room peeked in, wearing only his boxers, holding the nerf ball. "Stephen, you've been here all day and you never came out to play with us?"

"Ummm, sorry." Stephen said. "I was really busy."

"Come on Stephen. The shirts team needs another player." Stephen was about to make some excuse not to play, but some shirtless guy outside said "Oh.. no! We're fine... The skins need another player."

"Oh, no... Alex, you gonna join the skins, right?"

"Aww, man, maybe later. I gotta take a shower."

"Alright, well, you guys have fun. Game on!"

Stephen grumpily closed the door. Alex was already naked and getting into the shower. Stephen rolled his eyes and started to close the bathroom door, too.

"Wait up, Stephen. Stay in here. I wanted to talk to you."

Stephen walked into the bathroom. Alex was running the water getting the temperature right. He had closed the shower curtains, and Stephen stood awkwardly, seeing Alex's naked silhouette through the blurry curtains.

"Hey little dude. I just wanted you to know I didn't mean to steal your girlfriend."

Stephen didn't say anything, just scowled ineffectually at the shower curtain. Then when he saw Alex's silhouette begin to rub the soap against his crotch, he turned away.

"You know, I just meant to get her juiced up a little..."

"Juice her up a little?" Stephen said, offended that Alex would treat her this way.

"Yeah. I really thought you'd take over, but you took off, instead."

"You thought I'd... take over..." Stephen said, unbelievingly. He had actual

for Giulia. He wasn't just going to treat her like a sex object.

"Well, that was before I knew that..."

"Knew what?"

"Well, before I knew you were gay."

"I'm NOT GAY." Stephen retorted.

"Well that's what you've always been telling me. But then I heard you were kissing a guy at the party last night."

"That's... That was a game. Just a game."

Alex didn't say anything for a while. Eventually he opened the curtain and pulled a towel off the hanger. Drying himself as Stephen looked at the floor, blushing. "I'm not gay." Stephen repeated.

"Come on. I know you're lying to me, pussy." Alex said, grabbing his cock by the base and wiggling it. "Go on, look at it."

Stephen looked down at Alex's cock. It was smooth, and thick and hardening as Alex wiggled it.

"I'm not gay." Stephen repeated.

"You sure? You sure you don't want a taste of that?"

"No!" Stephen said.

"All right, well maybe you should go explain that to Giulia, then." Alex said. "I think she really likes you."

"Pssh. Well, she has an odd way of showing it."

"Well, that's because she thinks you're gay. Maybe I got into her pussy, little man, but I think you're the one that got into her heart."

==============

He didn't expect Giulia to be waiting for him. He'd been giving her rides after school any time she wanted, but he'd never been inside her house. She lived in there with just her parents, but it was a big enough house for a lot more people. Here she was, hopping off the fence and sauntering over to him, as he got off his scooter.

"Hi Stephen," she smiled.

"Uh, hi.. Giulia." he didn't try to act happy to see her.

But she took his hand... "Did you have fun at the party?"

He blushed. "No," he said, defensively.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." she said. "You seemed like you were enjoying yourself. I just thought we were having fun together."

"Well, I just thought that, well, you know... We were playing a game. I was trying to follow the rules."

Giulia looked skeptical. "You didn't like that at all?"

"I just wanted to play with you, that's all."

"So, you mean, whatever happens between Alex and me, we're still friends?"

Stephen really hoped to have more than that, but he would take what he could get. Friends? "Umm, I guess so."

"Oh, Stephen." She pulled him in, tight to her chest. "Good," she said. "I couldn't bear to lose you, over Alex. You are really special to me."

"Did... you and Alex have problems..? I mean not my business but..." 'Oh god..' he thought, shifting around, trying to hide what was happening to his pants on here... 'she's sooo close... I can feel her scent...'

"Well, yeah. It's kinda your business... Alex and I kind of got into a fight. Because when you went in the other room, I kinda... admitted... I kinda told him how I'd always felt about you... even though you're gay...

Stephen knew he probably sounded stupid... but what else could he say in this situation? All this time, trying to get her attention... Stupid Stephen... "Gay...jesus... why do you think this?" "I'm... it's not like it could seem..."

She beamed at him. "Oh, come on Stephen. We're friends. You don't have to pretend for me. Not now. Not after I saw you last night.

"at that party... I dunno... that guy was just crazy or god knows what... but ..."

I don't know. Seeing you so... you were so radiant. It made me want you so bad. Even though I know I could never satisfy you... in that way.

'Oh god.. is that a compliment or what?...' thought Stephen. "well... I'm I dunno... whatever, what do you expect me to do, to prove I'm not gay?"

Giulia beamed at him and ran her finger over his slender arm. "Well, my parents aren't home... Why don't you come in and we can discuss that."

Stephen and Giulia went into her house. She stood awkwardly at the door. When she had brought Alex home the night before, he had pressed her up against the wall, and started kissing her. Stephen sort of stood awkwardly, with his hands in front of him, perhaps trying to hide his erection.

So Giulia started asking Stephen about his drawings, his clothes, fashion, what people were wearing. After an hour, she had Stephen in her bedroom, showing him her panties, and her negligee. Occasionally her eyes strayed to the small bulge of his small penis through his sweat-pants. Still, it had been an hour, and Stephen just wasn't showing any signs that he was going to man up. It wasn't long before her parents would get home and this would be just another lost opportunity. Finally, she said to him, "You know, Stephen, you don't have to prove that you aren't gay to me." She said.

He looked up at her, holding her red frilly panties, hoping he would soon see them on her. "But I want to."

"Shhh. Stephen. I want something different from you... I like you just the way you are. But I feel like you're holding something back from me."

"No, Giulia, I'm not." Stephen protested.

"Stephen. I need you to show me... that you love me. And you respect me enough to show me who you really are."

"What... What do you mean?"

"If you'll do this for me... I want to see if.. I can.. Well, you know... To recapture some part of that beauty that I saw last night. I want you to wear this for me."

Stephen tried to figure out what else to say but the whole situation was so crazy that he was paralyzed.

She ran her fingers over his arm. "Put this on and show me." It was red. Frilly. Dainty. Girly.

"mmh.. well.." he said looking briefly at the door and then at the near bathroom... maybe it's only one of her kinks... "I may... like... ok then... but, mhh.. only for this time and for you... It's just that... my life is already ruined at school and..."

But Giulia beamed at him. In all her relationships with men, everything had been about fulfilling their sexual satisfaction. But with Stephen, it was going to be different. With Stephen, he would fulfill hers. She put one finger to Stephen's lips. "Just tell me when you're ready. Nobody else has to know, silly. It's just for me."

Stephen slowly went to Giulia's bathroom, it was as feminine as the rest of the room; tons of bath product and girl's things were on the furniture, and a large full-length mirror which captured his willowy shape.

He locked the door. Oh Stephen.. now calm down... breathe, there's a fucking hot girl in that room, only waiting for you; if this is the price...

He unzipped his jacket, then his t-shirt, pants, socks and everything, except for his male underwear... whitey tighties. "all... all right..." he said in a whisper...looking at himself, stupidly half naked in front of that mirror, with a silky red thing in his hand..

He looked at the teddy opened in all of its girlyish style.. Frillies, lace, such bright red colors. Giulia's body had all those curves and softness. His own was so small and thin, he wouldn't fill it out at all.

But he put it on, and it hung loosely off his frame. "well.. those are girl's things" he thought. "and anyway i'm going to take all that off shortly.. "

When he walked out of the bathroom, Giulia was under the covers, naked, only her shoulders exposed. She beamed up at him. "Hey pretty girl." she said, to which Stephen blushed. He stood, not knowing quite what to do, then she patted the bed.

He walked over, and sat on the bed next to her. "So obedient," she giggled. Then she threw aside the covers, revealing her beautiful naked hourglass figure, saying"Now kiss me." Stephen began to lean down to her lips, but she lifted her finger to her lips to block the path.

"No, not here..." she said. She spread her legs as her other hand sensuously slid down her chest and waist. She pointed at her trim pussy lips. "There."

Stephen quickly obeyed, sliding down between her thighs, making a goofy face before giving her pussy a sloppy kiss.

She grinned down at him. "You're such a dildo." she said.

With that, she curled her fingers through the hair on the back of his head. "I've always wanted to fuck your pretty dildo-face." she giggled.

She didn't stop... Instead, , as she thrust her pelvis against his face, she began to instruct him, saying: "Tongue out." "higher, lower, harder, gentler, faster, slower."

"Lower, lower, lower, she urged him at one point." as he found himself descending from her clit, to her vagina, to the skin below it. When she said "lower" again, he hesitated. She slapped him and repeated "lower" more firmly. He couldn't believe that he was licking her ass.

"A little deeper." she said, and he pushed his tongue in. Just a little bit bitter tasting, but not as bad as he was expecting. She required him to stay there for a few minutes while she relaxed, legs spread. Other men had done this for her, but only to get her ass wet for anal. She had always enjoyed the feeling, but it was always over too soon. It would be different with Stephen. This would be all about her pleasure. With that thought, she held his head more firmly in her hands, rubbed her clit on his nose, applying just the amount of pressure she desired, while thrusting her wet ass and pussy across his extended tongue..

Before long, Stephen's face was soaked with her pussy juice and she finally began spasming so hard he had to pull his tongue back in his mouth to keep from biting it off.

"Ohh, my god. Stephen. That was like the best orgasm I ever had!" Stephen sidled back up next to her. His face smelled of her pussy, and his cock pressed into her thigh. Giulia wondered whether he would make some attempt now to fuck her... Giulia pulled a bit away. She just didn't see him in that way. She just didn't have heterosexual feelings toward him... More like... lesbian feelings toward him.

But no... It seemed that Stephen was not going to do anything she didn't tell him to do... She was in total control, and she liked it. At that moment though, she heard the sound of her parents' car getting home. "Stephen, oh shit, you've got to get dressed! My parents are home."

BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers