Steph and Giulia Ch. 04: The Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great." Amelia said. "Giulia, why don't you find an outfit for Steph, and I'll take her dirty clothes to the laundry."

"Sure mommy. I'll go find one" Giulia hopped up and went to her room.

Stephen looked around awkwardly... "Maybe I should go help her."

"Of course, dear. Pick out something that suits you!" Amelia said.

When he got to Giulia's room she shut the door behind him, and whispered, "You're doing great, honey! I think you totally convinced them."

"Giulia I didn't even know what you were planning!"

She stepped close and held a finger up to his lips. "Even more amazing, then, that you pulled it off. Well, you are, after all, a natural." With that, she grabbed Stephen's ass.

Stephen pushed her hand away, realizing that she took after her father. "But Giulia, I can't have your parents thinking that I'm gay if we're going to have a relationship!"

But Guilia leaned in to kiss him, passionately, plunging her tongue into his mouth. When she pulled back for breath, Stephen was stunned into silence.

"It has to be our little secret Stephen. They'd never let you stay overnight if they thought you were straight."

"Okay." stephen breathed.

Giulia walked to her closet and pulled out a colorful silk nightgown. "Here put that on" she said.

"Wait, you want me to wear that in front of your parents?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Giulia it's girl's clothes."

"Well that's all I have available, sweety. Girl's clothes."

"But don't you have anything a little more... Well, less... lingerie?"

Giulia sighed. "Let's see. Alright. Here are some pants and a blouse."

The capris were bright colorful capri tights that didn't even cover Stephen's ankles. The blouse was almost masculine except the buttons were on the wrong side.

Stephen put on the outfit and found that the material of the capris lift and spread his ass-cheeks, and didn't quite come up to cover the top of his thong panties.

He came out of the bathroom muttering "Giulia, this is ridiculous" but Amelia was there.

"Ohh, that's adorable dear. What a lovely outfit!"

"Umm, thank you, Mr.s Ricci." said Stephen.

"Oh, it's been a long time since I've seen that blouse... Giulia hasn't been able to wear it comfortably since her breasts came in."

Stephen blushed. "I bet if you asked her nicely she'd let you keep that! Oh, here, hand me your little-boy clothes there, and I'll run them down to the laundry room. Then you can help me wash the dishes!"

She said it with such infectious enthusiasm, it was all he could do to hand her is neatly folded clothes. "Yes Miss Ricci."

Giulia came back in the room. "Thanks mom." she said. She kicked back and started playing a videogame, as her mom took her exit.

"Don't you just love my parents? Mom is so hot tonight, don't you think so?"

"Ummm, yeah. I guess."

"Yeah you guess." Giulia smirked. "Daddy likes to fondle mommy in front of guests. You get used to it after a while. I'm glad you're not like that."

Stephen felt relieved. "Well, he seems kind of disrespectful."

"Disrespectful? What? No. He loves her. What are you talking about?"

"But I mean-the way he grabs her."

"Don't be judgmental, Stephen. That's my daddy." She walked over to him, taking his hands. She leaned in close, backing him against the wall, and whispered in his ear. "You know I think I take after my daddy more than my mommy."

He felt her hot breath on his neck, and let out a sigh. He started to reach up, to take her in his arms but found her grip was tight on his wrists. Instead he found himself being turned, pressed face-first into the wall, with one arm pinned behind his back. Giulia ran her hand over his ass through the slick fabric of the capris.

Stephen wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but he wasn't going to object. He relaxed into the wall, breathing hotly, and started to push his ass back against her as she fondled it.

"I take after daddy, and you take after mommy." Giulia teased him as she peeled his pants down. Stephen couldn't help grinning. He was ready to turn around and explore some of her sexual kinks.

But at that moment, he heard Amelia calling, "Steph, you want to help me with the dishes?"

At that. Giulia grinned and gave him a hard slap across the naked buttock.

"Oh, Jesus, Giulia!" He turned around and look at her, radiantly grinning at him. He wanted her so bad right now, his little cock was standing at full attention in his panties. He pulled his tights up again.

"You go help mommy, then we can fuck tonight." Giulia whispered.

Stephen bit his lower lip in anticipation... then thought to answer Mrs. Ricci. "Ummm, yes, Mrs. Ricci! Just a minute" Then he whispered, "You know I can't wear this in front of your parents?"

Giulia's face turned thoughtful, then she shook her head. "Don't be a fucking brat. Have fun with it." With that, she put her hand on his shoulder and walked him toward the door.

So Stephen stumbled out to the kitchen in Giulia's colorful tights and blouse, as Giulia closed and locked the door behind him.

He tried to put a positive face on it. Smiling pleasantly as he helped Mrs. Ricci to gather up the dishes.

"It's so nice to have a little helper around the house, Steph." Amelia said. "Giulia and Antonio are just no help in the kitchen at all. You're just priceless!"

Stephen went about clearing the table, and soon was washing the dishes by hand as she put everything away in the cabinets, explaining where everything belonged. "Alright, the clear glass plates go in the cabinet above the microwave, but the white china goes above the stove. See here?"

"Ummm, yes, Mrs. Ricci. But why do I need to know that?" Stephen asked?

"I thought you'd want to know your way around the kitchen. If things don't work out with your roommate, I thought you might need to stay again tomorrow. You know, even if you do work things out with him, you're always welcome... It's so nice to have a helper in the kitchen."

Stephen turned away to roll his eyes. As he did so, he saw Antonio standing by the living-room, smirking. "Sounds like you two sexy ladies are getting along pretty good."

"Mmmmm, she's delightful!" Amelia smiled. "Steph. Maybe tomorrow night I could do your hair and makeup! But tonight I better go make myself ready. Oh... Look at the time! Steph, would you be a dear and finish the last few dishes."

"Ummm, okay." Stephen said.

"Lovely!" she said, giving Stephen a big hug. "So much easier with a helper!"

At that, she gave Antonio a big smile, and disappeared into the bathroom.

Awkwardly, Stephen took the last dish and began to wash it as Antonio watched, leaning up against the door jam, half-smiling. Stephen put the dish in the drainer, then seeing that the counter-top had some crumbs, he began wiping them into his hand. He glanced over to see that Antonio was still watching... Kind of freaked out, but he still had work to do. He turned and bent to open the door under the sink and tossed the crumbs into the waste-basket.

"Mmmm" Antonio grunted softly. Stephen couldn't help it, and turned and looked. Antonio flashed him a big broad smile, and before thinking, Stephen smiled back.

"You are really something else, Stephanie." Antonio sighed.

Stephen turned away, embarrassed. Antonio stood there for another ten seconds or so, then walked to his room. Stephen looked around himself. The dishes were done, dried, and put away, every surface was wiped clean, and shined, the kitchen and dining room were spotless and shiny.

He was alone. He went back to Giuli's room, but the door was locked. He could hear her talking and giggling inside. He knocked on the door.

"Hold on a second." she said. She opened the door and looked down at him, the phone to her shoulder. "Did you finish the dishes, hon?"

"Ummm, yeah." he said.

"Did you make mommy happy?" She asked, coyly.

"I think so." Stephen said.

"Okay, hold on." she said.

Stephen patiently waited as she ducked back into her room. She pulled a teddy out of her closet, on a hanger, and handed it to him, still holding the phone to her shoulder.

"Alright. Go ask daddy to show you to the guest bedroom. Put this on, and I'll be with you after this phone-call."

What? This was a nightmare. "Giulia, I can't wear this!"

"Shhhh, Stephen." She pulled him in, whispering in his ear. "I promise I'll fuck you tonight when you wear that."

His hands momentarily slid up her body as he felt her breasts against his chest; her breath on his neck, and caught the scent of her perfume. He knew he would do whatever she asked when she pulled back, grinning at him. "I'll meet you in the guest bedroom pretty soon."

He stood there looking at the red negligee with it's white decorative fringe. He looked and saw a few closed doors... He could surely find his way to the guest bedroom without Antonio's help.

Through one door, he could hear Mrs. Ricci taking her bath. The door on one side was where Mr. Ricci had gone... He tried the third door. It was locked. He tried the fourth door. It was open, but it just opened to a closet. 'well, at least I can secret away this nightie before I go ask Mr. Ricci for help."

He was afraid to say anything to Mr. Ricci because of the way he stared at him. But he went and tentatively knocked at his door.

"It's open." Mr. Ricci said.

He opened the door to find Mr. Ricci lounging in an elegant robe and glasses, reading a book. "Ah, come in Steph. What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Ummm... Hi Mr. Ricci." Stephen said. "Giulia said I should ask you to show me to the guest bedroom."

"Oh, of course. I left it locked, didn't I? Alright, here. I'll get the key for you." He rummaged around in the drawer, then produced the door key.

Stephen left the room... Habitually trying to put the key in his pocket, but then realizing he had no pockets to put it in. Now, out of sight of Mr. Ricci, he went back to the closet and pulled out the teddy from it's hiding place.

He unlocked the door and found a neatly kept room with hardwood floors, a desk, a dresser, a computer, a full-length mirror, and a bed. He checked the closet and drawers. Everything was empty, except for a stack of towels and a bottle of enzyme solution. He set the teddy on the dresser and considered it. Giulia had told him to put it on, and she'd be in after her phone call. "Who is she talking to?" He wondered. "I'll be sure to ask her later." He looked up at himself in the mirror. "This is crazy" he thought. "How in the world am I dressed like this? Why does she think I'm going to wear this for her?"

But then he thought a bit more... It wasn't like he had girls falling all over him. Most girls preferred taller, more muscular guys. Giulia didn't like him in spite of his skinny, short stature... She liked him because of it.

He slid his fingers over the lace of the teddy, admiring the intricate detail. "Alright." he thought. "I'm going to do this... But only because that way I can have sex with her."

As he undressed, he began to hear hear the muffled sound of Mr. and Mrs. Ricci's flirtatious voices through the wall. Before long he could hear her gently moaning. This continued for a long while. He imagined Antonio licking between her legs as he put on the teddy. He turned to look at his body in the mirror as her moans sort of reached a crescendo, and stopped, in a breathy panting.

Then there was a knock on his door. He walked over, afraid to make a sound. Unlocking and opening the door just a crack, Giulia was standing there in a heavy faint-blue nightgown. He let her inside, and she saw that he was wearing the teddy. She smiled at him.

"Did you hear them?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Mommy and daddy are voyeurs." Giulia said. "They like to have people hear them having sex."

Stephen shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Well, they were pretty loud!" he said.

"I like to hear them." Giulia whispered. She nonchalantly dropped the robe on the floor, completely naked underneath. She turned to him, and held him, running her fingers down his side, over his ass; breathing in his ear. You're so cute. I want to fuck your pretty lil face. You want to lick my pussy?"

"Uhhh... Okay!" Stephen said.

"Shhhh, don't let mommy and daddy hear you. Just come over here, Get on your hands and knees and lick my pussy."

Giulia sat on the edge of the bed and spread her knees. He slowly followed, standing. She grinned up at him, then snapped her fingers, and pointed at the floor in front of her. Stephen obliged, kneeling down at her feet. It was slightly pungent... Not unbearable, but it made him hesitate. He made a goofy face up at her."

She grinned down at him, sliding her fingers through his hair, and caressing his cheek and ear. "Are you making a lil faggot face at me, Steph? What's wrong don't you like pussy?"

His manhood at stake, Stephen plunged in, beginning to lick her, the room silent except for his lapping and her gentle breathing. "That's it, baby." She whispered. "You know, I'm gonna give you exactly what you need."

After a few minutes, he heard the sound of Mr. Ricci's low commanding voice, giving orders and then voicing satisfaction. Giulia held onto the back of Stephen's head and thrust her wet pussy up and down his lips and nose. Antonio's low voice carried through the wall. Stephen imagined he was saying "On your knees", "Suck on it." "Deeper." "Gag on it." Every time he heard Antonio's voice, Giulia would press his face down into her pussy for five to ten seconds so he couldn't breathe.

When he gasped for air, Giulia whispered "Quiet, they'll hear you!"

Stephen wondered if Giulia and him were going to fuck, maybe this wasn't the best room, as thin as the walls were. He pulled back, catching his breath. She smacked him.

"lick my clitty."

Stephen obliged. She was smacking playfully, not to sting, like she had earlier when he had called Alex an asshole. He licked at the lips of her pussy.

"There you go, sweety. Higher."

Again, he obliged. Licking up toward her clitoris.

"Faster." she said.

He pushed in and began to lick faster. She slapped him. "I said faster, not harder."

He pulled back and licked fast with just the tip of his tongue.

"Just like that... keep that up." she said. She reached down holding the back of his head in one hand, and started frigging the inside of her pussy with the other hand.

Stephen was distracted again when Mrs. Ricci's voice came again, moaning much more urgently this time. He kept his tongue moving at Giulia's clit as she thrust herself in his face.

Stephen began to hear a thumping crescendo of the backboard of the bed against the wall,

It wasn't too long before Stephen could hear Mrs. Ricci's hyperventilated gasping. He imagined now that Mrs. Ricci was being fucked in the ass.

Giulia's breathing didn't become louder but more ragged as she fingered herself and rubbed her clit on his nose. She whispered "Mmmm, I love your hot little face in my cunt. You keep your fuckface right there, baby. Okay?"

Finally she moved her hands away from his head and her pussy and putting a pillow over her mouth and screaming into it. He kept his face steady, and tongue extended as she thrust her pelvis. She bucked her hips with abandon, almost bruising his nose... He heard her moaning into the pillow in synchronization with her mother moaning in the other room.

When finally Mr. Ricci's voice rose in a self-satisfied roar, Giulia squealed into her pillow, and her pussy started to twitch.

At first Stephen licked happily, feeling her spasm against his face, slowing his pace, feeling so happy he'd done a good job for her. But then Stephen was suddenly finding his mouth, nose, and face covered with Giulia's ejaculate. Her pillow-muffled squeals fell to whimpers as she gushed clear fluid into Stepen's nose and mouth, and all over his face, body, and the hardwood floor. Stephen gasped, wiping his eyes, and spitting it out.

"My god, Giulia... You just peed all over me!" he sputtered, quietly.

"Shhh... This isn't pee." she assured him. "This is the way I cum when I have a REALLY GOOD orgasm."

He looked around himself, dubiously.

"Yeah." she said. "That's the way I cum when I'm by myself. I've always wanted to have an orgasm like that before, with a man, but no man has ever been able to give me one! Oh my god, Stephen." Giulia whispered. "No other man has ever made me squirt like that before! That was amazing!"

Stephen squinted his eyes up at her... "It was?"

"It was fantastic, Stephen. Really incredible."

Stephen's shock and revulsion turned into pride, even as he sat in her pee puddle in her urine-soaked teddy, he couldn't help but swell with pride and smile up into her kind, fond eyes. He sat up to try to kiss her.

"Oh no... You get cleaned up; clean up this mess, take a bath, and put your man clothes back on. Then you come to my room and fuck me like a man, okay?

"Finally!" he said.

"Shhh. Mommy and daddy will hear you." She slipped her clothes back on, quietly, and pointed. "The towels are over there... Once everything is wiped up, squirt it down with that bottle of enzyme spray, then just take it all to the laundry room."

Before he could say anything, Giulia was pulling up her pants, and exiting the room.

He was pretty sure this was a pool of urine on the hardwood floor.. Not cum. Still, he went to the dressers and found a few towels. He dried himself off, then took off the soaked teddy. Naked, he knelt at the floor, at his previous position, and mopped up Giulia's pee... Well, maybe it wasn't pee. It was really clear and didn't seem to have too much of an odor.

Once he had a couple of wet towels, he put them in a laundry basket with his nightie... Then he sprayed down the spot with the enzyme solution. Why did HE have to do all the work? He put on his tights from earlier and went into the room where he'd seen Amelia take his clothes earlier. The dryer was merrily doing it's thing. He poured some soap into the washer, and decided to add some bleach as well... He looked around for his "man-clothes" as Giulia had called them... Hmmm, maybe they're still in the dryer? He opened the dryer... Yep, there were his pants and shirt that he'd have to wear again tomorrow. He pulled them out of the dryer... "Ouch!" Damn hot.

He set them on the floor and had a look at them. They must have been on the hottest cycle for hours. They were shrunk beyond usability. Sighing, he resolved that he'd have to drop by his roommate's in the morning to get some other clothes.

When he got to the bathroom, he found the bathtub still full of Mrs. Ricci's bathwater... Well, more of a jacuzzi than a bathtub, and she'd used a massive amount of water. He reached in and found that it was still warm. It seemed a waste of water to just let it drain out. It was softly flowery scented and sudzy and warm. He decided to just slip in...

As he did so, he imagined Mrs. Ricci in the water, next to him... showing him how to prepare for anal sex, pushing her finger, or fingers into herself. He wondered how that felt, and as the scented water cleaned his pores of Giulia's pee, he found his fingers gently creeping down, exploring... He couldn't push it in.

He looked around, seeing an open jar of vaseline... Thinking... Amelia puts her fingers in that every Tuesday and Thursday... He pulled himself up out of the water, seeing her finger-marks through the surface of the gel. "Just this once" he thought. Pulling out a chunk of the goop, then rubbing it over his fingers. He brought his hands into the water and now his finger slipped easily into his anus. He continued for a while, picturing Giulia's mom doing the same thing, preparing to have Mr Ricci's cock slid into her.

He started to wonder how big Mr. Ricci's cock was... and then his mind turned to his roommate cumming in his face this morning. With that, he pulled his fingers out of his ass, reminding himself that he wasn't gay.