Steph and Giulia Ch. 06: The Strapon

Story Info
Giulia dreams of fucking her new boyfriend all day at school.
4.9k words
4.51
26.6k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers

Stephen felt embarrassed. How had he got himself into this? Wearing cutoffs and tights to school? He expected to be mocked and called names, by everyone. Maybe it was more awkward today... sometimes Stephen thought he caught someone looking, in the distance, but by the time they reached him, their head was turned away. Was it his imagination? Sometimes he thought he could hear whispering when his back was turned. Were they being courteous, just holding private thoughts to themselves, or were they embarrassed for him? Did they not notice? Whatever the reason, Stephen just wanted to be invisible, so he held his head down low and tried to slip around unnoticed.

His head-down approach seemed effective in protecting his privacy, until lunch time, until Stephen heard a familiar voice behind him. "Hey Pussy!" it was Henry Fuchs, aka, Hardfucker. Hardfucker had won the chance to kiss Stephen in a game of "spin-the-bottle" last Friday night. Due to misread body language, when Stephen had run off to be alone, Henry pursued him into a bedroom, where Stephen only barely resisted his persistent fondling, by claiming--as Henry recalled it, he was fucking Giulia.

Now, Henry couldn't imagine Giulia going for Stephen. Giulia went for big, stupid stud jocks; not small, skinny brooding goth guys.

On the other hand, Henry was into Stephen. And he really didn't give a shit who knew it. He wasn't going to play it that way, though. Nah, he was going to break Stephen down. Showing him wat a wimp he was until he was begging for it.

Henry, knew people laughed at him, and didn't expect much from him. When it first started, they just made fun of his name, but when people started calling him HardFucker, he decided he liked it. He was gonna fuck hard and not take any crap from anybody. And he could get away with practically anything. because "that's just hardfucker."

So it was that Henry confronted Stephen in the cafeteria, saying loud enough for half the cafeteria to hear, "Hey, Pussy! Thought you had a thing for that skank Giulia. Now you're all dressed like a fag."

"Give me a break, will ya?" Steph said nervously, he couldn't deny of course, he wasn't exactly wearing the manliest of his outfits.

Henry stepped closer, touching his side, looming over Stephen, saying in a whisper, more quietly, "I did give you a break, cocksucker. Remember, you said you were fucking Giulia, so I left you alone." Stephen pushed his hand away, and stepped back. Henry continued, louder, "Looks to me like you gave up on girls and are running around trying to be one."

Stephen turned red, looking around, eyes staring at him, everywhere. He left his lunch on his table, and quickly got to Henry. "First... turn down your voice, ok? This is not a joke..!"

Henry stepped in close, again. "Aright," he smiled keeping his voice down. "You give up on that cunt, or what?"

"As a matter of fact, actually, me and Giulia are together...that's right!" He said for once with a tiny hint of pride.

A hint of doubt played over Hardfucker's face, as his eyes roamed over Stephen's shorts and tights. "Then why are you dressed like a girl?"

Stephen sighed. "I know how it looks, it's a long story, but it is not what it looks like.."

"Mmmm, I think it is, pussy. There's no way you fucked Giulia Ricci." Henry said.

"Well um..that's.. I don't have to tell you anyway.." he says

Henry leaned in close, "You didn't, did you, sissy. That's cause you're a little fag, huh? It's okay, with me. You can tell me."

"Couldn't just be that we didn't yet? And... once more, quit this whole sissy bullshit, it's not funny anymore" He tried, knowing damn well how pointless was trying to reason with people like Hardfucker.

"Nah," Henry pondered. "I just don't see how Giulia's the type to wait for you to get your faggot cock up for her. Giulia's a whore. She wants it hard and fast. Then again, maybe she's changed for you." He looks up, seeing people waving at a distant table. "Oh, look, Frank and Angela are over there, I think they want to eat with you."

"Wha..me?" he said looking over to their table, a little surprised, it wasn't everything lost then.

Despite having played spin-the-bottle with them, just a few nights earlier, it seemed really cool to Stephen to get to be invited to their table. Frank and Angela were some of the really popular people at the school. Giulia sometimes hung out with them, and Henry was sort of their pervert sidekick.

"Well yeah, sure, guess I could... stop by for a little while.." Stephen said even though he didn't know what to expect, perhaps they just wanted to have some fun at his expense?

"Stephen!" Angela smiles and waves as you approach. "Come and sit with us!"

"Hey guys, what's up.." He said while sitting, feeling extra conscious of his tight stupid outfit.

"Oh, we just wanted to catch up since that party last weekend. You and Hardfucker kissed soo sensually. Never thought you had that in you... And now look at you...! You're really embracing this queer side of yourself!"

'Of course.. That's about it then, even them..' Stephen thought. 'Hardfucker, why the hell do they need to use that stupid name, he silently wondered.

"So are you and Hardfucker hooking up, then?" Angela asked.

"Look... Angela, there are no sides or anything, I.. g.. guess we can agree we were all pretty much drunken that day, and well.. That's it, it's been stupid, it's been for once and no one felt anything.. I don't know why you people keep getting that back!"

"Ohhh, you felt something, cocksucker." Henry said. "I think I felt real faggot passion in that kiss."

"True, and everybody who's seen the video says the same thing," Angela says. "Have you watched it?"

A video, god damn, Stephen thought, I hate this place! "No... I haven't..." he just said

But Angela was already taking out the camera-phone, playing back from just a few nights ago, those weird moments. Stephen had been trying to impress Giulia with his openness to new things, but then when Henry had grabbed him, he thought he remembered struggling, resisting, but all the film showed was him closing his eyes, and letting Henry have his way. In the background you could hear Angela and Giulia drunkenly chanting his name, as he seemed to submit to Henry's powerful kiss.

"It really does look like you're enjoying yourself," said Frank, speaking up for the first time. "But I suppose the alcohol helped."

"I..guess it did it.." Stephen said, knowing already that was a lost argument. "Honestly, I don't wanna talk about that stupid thing, I didn't even know about the video in the first place... can't we just forget about whatever anyone did while drunk and just...I don't know, live normally!" Stephen added exasperated.

"Yeah..." Henry said. "Stephen says he's fucking Giulia now."

"What?... No!" Angela says, wide-eyed.

"Go on, tell 'em." said Henry. "Stephen's banging her good now..."

"I.. I didn't say that!!" Steph said frantically, he knew how it worked with these people, one thing you say one day, the day after the entire school is pointing at you for something you never did.

"Well... guess you guys are gonna know this sooner or later, so.. Yeah anyway, me and Giulia... we are together now.

"Oh that's adorable!" Angela says "Giulia usually goes for dumb jocks and women. You must be in competition with me!"

"Hold on, what?! Girls? Giulia, our Giulia..Ricci?" he asked puzzled

He never ever suspected, he wasn't for sure really informed on the latest gossip at school, but that was kind of big deal. That could explain at least part of her odd behaviour then, he pondered.

"Well, she's not, maybe, totally out about it," Angela confided. "But yeah, she and I have done... a few... things..."

"Uhm..I see" Steph said, as immediately all of the other guys attention was on Angela.

"Well.. anyhow, I guess it is over now.. It..." he tried to choose the right words. "It's a serious thing, I feel, between us, now.."

"Oh, well, yeah. Giulia and I were never super-serious... Just something to do on girl's night out... Oh, speak of the devil."

Giulia walks up, and sits down next to you all. "HI! What were you guys talking about?"

Frank volunteers, "Henry was just telling us that Stephen was fucking you now."

"What?" Giulia raised an eyebrow. "Stephen... fucked me?" she asked with a sort of flirtatious incredulity. What have you been telling them, Stephen?"

Perfect.. Stephen thought. "No... Giulia that's not.. I mean Henry here... he's just..joking?" Stephen said, making it sound more like a question.

"Yeah, he was bragging about how he got all up on you and grabbing your titties and shoving his big hard cock in your pussy."

Giulia suppresses a giggle. "You told them that?"

"I fucking didn't!!" Stephen basically yelled, standing up all of a sudden, regretting it the exact moment he finished the sentence. The sound of the chair scratching the ground... more than few tables were now looking at him, standing stupidly showing his black tights, girly shorts and sweater.

Half the cafeteria is looking at you, and Henry, sensing the audience, says clearly, "Oh, sit down, pussy. Nobody actually believes you fucked a girl."

"Well." says Giulia, running her hand over Stephen's shoulder. "It's not like I didn't ask you to. You just are too... demure for that. And that's okay. I like you the way you are."

"I'm not...demure! Jesus.." Steph said, visibly upset, doing all of that in front of them. "This is none of you business and you...just fucking stop it!" he said finally, looking at Henry. But of course, considering the situation, that didn't sound that much like a serious threat.

The others finish chuckling, and have a few bites of their meal. Finally Angela says, "Are you going to fuck her then... with your... demure....?" with that, there's another bunch of giggles.

"No, no, no... seriously." Angela laughs. "Were you trying to fuck at her parents' house? Why don't you invite her to your place, Steph? Then you wouldn't have to hide from her parents."

Stephen looked at Giulia, but before he could answer, Giulia said, "Oh, he's afraid of his roommate. Alex kinda bullies him."

Stephen sit back, slowly, covering his face with both his hands. Confused and humiliated, pretty much all they said was true, in the hand, and that was forcing him to face it even more. He couldn't help but feeling that he was actually starting weeping, it's been a crazy week, he didn't know how much more he could take. So He just kept silent, sighing. Run away? Confirming it all? Lying on the other hand..? How did he end up in such a situation?

"Oh my god, he's crying." Angela said. "Stop it guys. Stephen's got it rough. I'm sorry Stephen. Why don't you two come over to our place sometime. You could have privacy there. Away from the prying eyes of your parents or your roommate"

"Ye..yeah sure.. Whatever.." he said confusedly.

"Yeah, maybe we could come by there after school today!" Giulia said. She whispered into Steph's ear, "then you could fuck me for real!"

"I...I need to get changed, Giulia..." He said quietly, avoiding the other guys gaze. "My... clothes, I can't stay one more minute like this.."

"Mmmmm, I know. We need to get you just what I like."

"I would need just NORMAL stuff, for a change..!" he whispered, that was their business after all.

Giulia nodded, smiling into his eyes. She loved the power she had over him... How he was so under her power that he couldn't even think to get up and get clothes of his own accord... "Of course dear. We'll compromise and find something we both like." Then she wondered how she would punish him if he veered from her wishes too far.

===============================

After school, Giulia came out to meet Stephen at his scooter. "It wasn't bad, was it?" Giulia asked. "I think, all-in-all, people liked you in your new outfit, didn't they?"

"The...outfit? Giulia this has been one of the worst days at school I ever had!!"

"Awww, that's just all in your head. Oh, hey! Angela invited us over for a few drinks tonight... before we get you new clothes" she whispered "and... we can have a little fun."

"Do I have a choice anyway..?" He asked, smiling briefly, actually not even sure whether that was a joke or not.

"Aww don't be silly. You want to have fun with me... Without my parents protecting My Honor, don't you sweetums?" She gives a little pout. "You can do whatever you want with me, there." her eyes twinkle. "Believe me! Anyway, Frank and Angela actually own that place where the party was at, so you already know where it is. Come on, let's go." She sat on the back of Stephen's scooter, making room for him.

" Uhm... Alright then.." He said still not really convinced, but yet starting the engine. "Let's go.."

She embraced Stephen, pressing her chest against his back as they rode... For a moment Stephen thought he feel her a hard bulge against his back. Then she adjusted and the sensation faded. That was weird. His imagination had been playing weird tricks on him.

When they arrived at the house, and Giulia skipped up to the front door, excited, and rang the doorbell.

"Oh you came!" said Angela. "Frank's not home yet, but come sit with me, and have a drink."

"So, Stephen," Giulia said as Angela poured a drink for him. "Angela tells me she told you we've... done it. Our little... experiments..."

"Adventures!" Angela emphasizes, pouring some wine. "Escapades," she adds sensually, as though the memory floods her body with a unique pleasure.

"Yeah um.. She mentioned that.." Stephen said grabbing a glass, that was strange, just few weeks ago he wouldn't have been expecting to be there, with the 'popular' girls.

"That's okay isn't it sweety?" Giulia goes over and puts one arm around Angela's waist.

"It's..." he wasn't sure, he was supposed to feel threatened by Angela's competition, he could understand with a guy, but with her, on the other hand..

"Sure.. whatever. You guys are kinda strange though, I've got to say.." He said finally, ironically, realizing afterwards once again what he was wearing.

"It's okay, we're all strange." Angela pours a drink for Giulia. "You knew that when we were playing spin the bottle, didn't you?"

Giulia downs the drink and Angela poured two more for herself and Giulia.

"It's good to be here," said Giulia . No facade to put on for my parents of being such a nice girl.

Giulia walked over to Stephen and stood behind him, running one hand down his black-spandex covered thighs. Again Stephen felt a momentary sensation like her "cock" was pressed up behind his back.

Stephen almost split his drink as he felt again that thing pressing again on him, that wasn't possible, was it? He just found himself blushing and looking down, as she kept caressing him on his long legs.

Watching the horny couple, Angela watched with interest at Stephen's look of surprise shock, as he almost spilled his drink. "Oh, Giulia are you wearing your strapon?" she asked. "I kept wondering today if I saw a bulge."

"A...what?.. Bulge, Giulia?" Steph asked as well, now rather worried

"Well, it's a long story." Giulia said, stepping back, with her hand caressing the bulge, now evident to Stephen, under her jeans.

"Oh, I do love it when you wear a strapon," Angela giggled. "You've gotten really good at it."

"Haha, thank you, Angela." said Giulia. "It took a lot of practice, you know, and I couldn't have done it without such a beautiful and eager subject."

"Giulia, you're so sweet to me..." Angela said. "So what's the story?" Angela asked, sipping.

"Well, you know how my mom is always talking about anal sex?"

"Oh, my gosh, she won't shut up about it." Angela laughed.

"Well, last night, Stephen got all excited about it and lubed himself up in the bathtub ."

"No!" Angela's eyes twinkled in wonder.

"Well, I just thought I'd give him a little surprise tonight and give him a little of what he's been thinking about.

"Oh you lucky bitch!" Angela said to Stephen, playfully.

"So I put on the strapon you gave me, this morning and I've been thinking about it all day while the halter rubbed against my pussy."

That was too much. Stephen stood up abruptly. "Giulia.. May I speak to you for a minute?"

"Eager, isn't he?" said Angela, "Sure, you two need your privacy. Either of those two bedrooms at the top of the stairs would be fine, lovebirds. I'm so jealous!"

Ignoring Angela's misunderstanding, Stephen put the glass back on the table, and took Giulia's hand saying "I mean it, now.."

"Okay lil miss, eager beaver," Giulia giggles taking Stephen's hand, winking at Angela, then walking up the stairs.

"What was that?" Stephen asked angrily closing the door behind him. "And what the heck is that either?!" he continued pointing at the bulge on Giulia's pants. It was so obvious, now, how could he possible not notice that before?

Giulia's smile never broke. She unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down, then stroking up along the hard shaft. "You like it?"

"Of course not.. What the fuck..." he said trying to look away, as he continued..." And more importantly I don't like you implying that I do, all around with people. You know Angela's gonna tell anyone about this bullshit, the exact minute we left the room! Does it look like I need some more help for my reputation at school?"

Giulia listened to Stephen's denials, but his eyes were adorably transfixed on her stroking hand. "Angela won't tell anybody anything unless I let her."

"Unbelievable.." he added, breathing frantically.

But Giulia came forward, taking Stephen's hands in hers, and pressing one against her breast. Then she took the other, and wrapped it around her strap-on dildo.

"Just hold your hands there and kiss me. Don't worry so much about everything else."

"Giulia...I like you.. Hell I might even love you but this..." Steph started as he felt the perfect warm flesh of her breast, so close. On the other hand, he could feel the cold rubber of that horrible thing, in the other hand.

"If you love me you should accept me the way I am."

"Giulia, that isn't really the way you are, it's a dildo!"

"Oh, you know what I mean, stupid-head. I mean, the way I really am with all my kinks... If you love me, don't try to make me feel bad about myself. Just pretend it's really part of me... " She leaned in, taking Stephen's face tenderly in her hands, and began kissing him, taking hIs hand and stroking it slowly up and down the shaft of the strapon .

And that was the moment, it all came to Stephen's realization: that, right there and in that moment was the real Giulia, it has been all along. The pretty polite girl he always have been attracted towards was there too, but at a different level. It was way more complicated than that, he never expected that, and it was scary. Being so close to something he always wanted and loved, without even knowing it for real.

The feeling of her warm body pressing him more and his own hands going ups and down the dildo's shaft woke him up from his thinking.

"Giulia.." he whispered "I'm a man..."

The first words in Giulia's mind were "No you're not." But she looked down at his tiny thing and suppressed a guffaw. He still needed a little extra push, to overcome his inhibitions... For now, he just needed clarity... understanding and obedience to what she expected of him. "Don't spoil it sweety. Get on your knees. Let go of your inhibitions."

With Stephen's concerns and inhibitions proven irrational by the sound of Giulia's compelling voice, Stephen got on his knees. And he hated himself for that. That was the power she had on him. But it was just for this once, he thought. When he could get his thoughts together, he would explain to her...

Giulia was delighted inside, seeing him obey her, ignoring all his own protests but, she needed to see more. "Open." she smiled down at him pressing the realistically shaped dildo head into his lips.

BigHand32
BigHand32
40 Followers
12