Steph Ch. 01

Story Info
Steph gets her big ass properly worshipped.
1k words
3.78
40k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers

Steph rolled over to check the clock. 8:00 AM. She didn't know why, but for some reason today she couldn't sleep in. It was a Saturday and she had been out drinking all night. The end of the night was blurry, and she'd had lots of guys trying to go home with her as usual, but lately she'd been feeling more picky. She grabbed her phone and went to scroll through her Instagram. There was no shortage of guys trying to get their hands on her ass, in the club and in her DM's. She sighed, looking through their pitiful pickup attempts. "Hey baby?", "Damn girl look at that assss", "Wanna fuck?" She couldn't believe how unoriginal they could get.

Steph had always had a big behind, since she was a small girl. As a kid she hated the attention she got because of it, but as she grew up she began to see how she could make that attention work for her. She found out how to get what she wanted from guys, who she discovered were desperate to get to her bubble butt. However, it did present its problems to her in relationships because she never knew whether guys were actually interested in her or just fucking her.

Bored, she continued to scroll through her DM's, finally stumbling across a gem that just said: "let me eat your booty baby". Surely he doesn't actually want to do that, she thought, reaching one hand back and grabbing a handfull of her fat ass. No guy actually wants to lick back there, she affirmed to herself. They just want to do it briefly just to get their cock in my pussy. She thought back to the few times she'd had a guy lick her asshole; the first two times, he had claimed he wanted to eat it but when the time came, he only kissed and licked around her cheeks but not her asshole, despite the fact that she showered and cleaned it in anticipation.

The other time, she thought, had been her ex, Ryan, who had eaten her booty on her birthday. That time, she had made sure he licked her asshole because she had become curious what it felt like. He licked around the outside of her anus for about a minute, probing his tongue in circles around her hole. She loved every second of it, feeling his tongue on the most private part of her body, but she also felt slightly embarrassed by how much she enjoyed it and regretted not asking him to do it longer. He got very hard from doing it, and immediately got up to put his throbbing cock inside her pussy. She couldn't remember ever being so wet, her pussy craving to be filled with his hardness. The feeling of his lips on her soft, thick asscheeks still made her pussy drip thinking about it.

She got up to get dressed, putting on a white t-shirt, and some blue jeans, which were always a struggle to get over her large buttocks. Having such a big butt and such a small waist made shopping a pain for her; it was a struggle very few could relate to or understand.

She left her apartment to check her mailbox down in the lobby. As she was checking the box, she couldn't help noticing that she was being watched. She turned her head quickly, and caught the young man right in the act, his eyes darting from her backside like a deer in the headlights. She laughed, seeing him blush as he tried to recover.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a smirk.

"Umm, yeah—no, I mean... yeah," he stuttered, rubbing his hand through his hair. "I was just waiting to get my mail."

"I figured," she said, observing the young man. He looked to be in his late twenties, and was very good looking, if a little shy. She thought he was cute, if not her usual type. He was a tall white guy, around 6 feet with light brown hair and striking hazel eyes. He looked like he took care of his body, she could tell by his sculpted arms. Her relationships had all been with black or spanish men, as they approached her more than white men, so she assumed the white guys just weren't into her ass the same way. Something about this guy was different, though, she could tell. Maybe it was the way he was staring at her ass. It was subtle, but different. Not looking at it like a piece of meat to get his hands on, like most of the guys she had dated. Almost looking at it like an object of reverence, the way a religious man would look at a stain-glass picture of the Virgin Mary. She felt a power she hadn't felt before, seeing how longingly he had looked at her big ass. She wanted to see that look in his eyes again.

"So you're new to the building, then?" she asked, leaning forward to grab her mail, making sure to bend over just enough to display her butt for him. She felt her pussy dampen, knowing he was looking nowhere else but her ass.

"Yeah, this is my second day here," he said slowly, as if in a trance. She giggled, knowing her plan was working. She felt an unusual arousal at how shy she was making him.

In a snap, she pulled away from the box and spun around. Sure enough, his eyes quickly moved upwards and he looked back at her startled. She couldn't help laughing, seeing him turn red and curse himself for being caught again.

"Well, make yourself at home," she grinned. "My names Steph, I live on the third floor."

"I'm Mike," he said, extending his hand and shaking hers.

Feeling a sense of boldness come over her, she walked by him as he stood in the doorway to the mailroom, turning her huge cheeks and pressing them back against his crotch, where she felt an unmistakably hard, thick cock push back against her.

"Room 325," she whispered, winking at him as he looked back stunned. "Half an hour." She smiled, sensing his eyes on her fat ass as she walked away.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
230 Followers