Stephanie and the Neighbor

Story Info
Stephanie has wedding gang bang.
1.8k words
3.8
114.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark called me one night telling me that he wanted to violate every part of the relationship that you and I have. He asked if I still had my wedding dress and I told him I did. He told me to bring it along tomorrow as he wanted to see what I looked like the day I got married to you.

When I got over to his house he showed me to the bathroom where he told me to get ready. I asked if I could shower and he told me that I could and to get ready just like I did the day we got married. I showered and shaved my pussy and my legs. I toweled off and felt a little dirty for doing this. I was thinking he just wanted to see what I looked like in a wedding dress. I put on the dress without any panties and put on the white lacy socks and my boots. I put on my veil and pulled it over my face before walking out.

When I walked out of the bathroom I met a man that I had never seen before. He told me that I looked incredibly beautiful. He walked around me checking me out and I asked who he was. He told me that he was just a friend. He was nicely dressed in a suit and tie. This guy lifted my veil and told me that Mark is lucky to be fucking me. I asked where Mark was and he told me he was down stairs. I started to walk toward the basement and the guy stepped in front of me. He wrapped his left arm around me pulling me in as his other hand began squeezing my breast. This guy kissed me deep on the mouth sticking his tongue inside of my mouth. I pulled away and he only smiled asking if he could taste my pussy. I asked him if he wanted me and he told me yes. I asked him if he would like to feel the wetness of my pussy and he told me that he did. As I started to walk away he cut me off again. He grabbed my hand and moved it to his cock which was hanging out of his pants. I gave it a few strokes and started to try and leave when he forced me to my knees by pushing on the top of my head. I tried to pull away and but he was able to forcefully stuff his cock in my mouth. He slid it in and out of my mouth until he heard someone coming and then he let me up.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed there were about fifteen guys and girls sitting in chairs. I noticed that there were candles lit and a stage with a wedding canopy overhead. I swallowed hard not sure what to think about this. I could hear the music start and a hot looking female pulled my veil over my face as she handed me a bouquet of flowers. She whispered that I was lucky a lucky woman as she squeezed my ass. I started to walk up the isle figuring he just wanted to see what it was like to marry me. I looked up and saw a minister waiting for me; there were also bridesmaids and groomsmen. Mark told me to take a deep breath and that we were going to get married. I could feel my juices begin to flow out of my pussy and start dripping down my thighs. My heart was racing as I began to fill with anticipation.

I turned to him and recited my vows; we went and lit a unity candle. He then lifted my veil and gave me a long wet kiss after the minister announced our marriage. I asked who these people were as we walked down the isle and he told me that they were friends who were there to witness me marrying him. He told me the girl who put the veil over my face is his actual wife. I asked if she knew about me having sex with him and he stated of course she did. I walked with him to the back of the basement where there was a heart shaped bed.

Mark lifted me onto the bed and told me to relax and tonight I would be getting fucked like I never have before. I told him that I didn't want to have sex in my wedding dress. He told me that I must as this would be totally crossing the line in my marriage with you. I felt his hand sliding up my thigh pushing the wedding dress up with it. I could feel his fingers start pushing into me and exploring my hole as I tried pushing his hand away. I looked up and saw all these people including his wife turning their chairs around so they could watch us. I told him that I didn't really want to have sex with all those people watching and he told me he wanted witnesses seeing him consummate the marriage. I asked him if they just going to watch and he said maybe. I could feel him begin to finger fucking me while everyone watched the pleasure on my face.

He began to kiss me while he unzipped his pants and pulled them off. He climbed on top of me and I began started spreading my legs so he could enter me. That's when I heard the guy from earlier ask Mark if he could lick my pussy before it got fucked. Mark surprisingly said yes and that he had about five minutes. My heart raced faster than it ever had and I felt this guy begin to lick my cunt with the tip of his tongue. He worked my pussy lips making them get fuller and wetter. I began to moan as he slid his tongue inside of my cunt. As I began to cum he surprised me, by moving up my body as he was able to slide his cock inside of me. Mark stopped him saying that it wasn't time yet. I thought what does he mean it isn't time yet.

Mark laid on top of me and shoved his huge thick warm cock inside of me. His cock feels like it was made just for my pussy. It had been a while since I had sex with him and my pussy was tighter than usual. He began pumping his cock in and out of me while everyone watched and cheered. I got caught up in the moment as it felt so good so I began bucking my hips into his. He placed his hands on my throat and began choking me slightly as he pushed harder into my pussy. I could feel that cock move in and out of me. I loved feeling his warm breath breathing on my neck as he was thrusting his hips into mine, feeling his thighs slide against mine. He began grunting and soon he started cumming inside of me.

I asked him if his cum got on my wedding dress and he told me it did with a smile. I told him that I enjoyed this and asked if I was allowed to get up. He told me to lie back down and with a wink Mark looked at the 12 guys and said she is all yours, no condoms and no pulling out. I told him no way and he just replied he gets to decide who fucks me, who doesn't and how they fuck me. The guy who ate me out earlier was the first one climbing on top me like a piece of meat waiting to be ravaged, he started sliding his shaft, deep inside of me. His cock was average sized but he knew how to fuck a body hard. I could feel his breathing pick up and his cock started to tighten up, he grasped the inside of my thighs squeezing them tightly and I then felt his liquids fill my pussy as he started kissing me.

He was just getting off the bed when the next guy shoved his cock into me causing me to push my head into the bed as it felt so damn good. I began to hold onto the bedding as the feeling of being gang banged was the best feeling I ever had. It made me feel like I belonged to these guys as they were taking turns climbing on top me while I wore our wedding dress. I then felt hands holding my ankles down while pulling my legs open as far as they could go. Several other guys pulled my hands above my head holding my wrists so I couldn't move. They told the guy who was fucking me to punish me for being so hot and dirty. The guy fucked me for about fifteen minutes but he pulled out and came on my asshole. I felt the warmth of it slide down my ass onto my dress. Mark yelled at him telling them to not pull out, the guy said sorry, I'll just push the cum back inside of her. I knew it was going in my ass as that is where the cum was and boy did he stick it inside of my asshole. He fucked me for another five minutes or so before exploding inside of me again. He moved in front of me and had me get on my hands and knees as he placed his wet ass dripping cock into my mouth while another guy began fucking me. Both these guys came at the same time which was weird feeling someone cumming in my pussy as someone was cumming in my mouth.

When they pulled out I was told to move over on top of a black guy who was lying on his back. I started to slide my cunt over the head of his cock. I then felt another guy begin to push his cock into my pussy as well. It was a very tight fit but it felt better than a cock and a dildo in me. Both the guys fucked me like a dog, like I was only there to please them, which I knew that I was. The black guy grabbed the hair from the back of my head pulling me down as they both thrust their solid thick cocks in and out of me. They came one at a time and when they finished they pushed me off and they all started to walk away.

I asked them if they all wanted another go at me and they all smiled saying you bet. They fucked me harder and deeper this time. They said that should take care of her for the night. I said right away who can handle my pussy for a third time, they all said they did and came back to the bed. I was fucking three of them at times which was just so unbelievable. I was fucked 37 times that night by those guys, talk about a pussy full of cum.