Stephanie Cuffs Alex

Story Info
Wife takes a lead.
983 words
3.39
45.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Alex," Stephanie called to him in a breathy seductive voice.

"What," he asked as he entered the bedroom?

"You want me to put these on you?

She stood there with a wicked smile on her face and a pair of handcuffs dangling from her hand.

"Well, you bought them for me a couple of years ago. Why not try them?

Oh, come on. Let me put them on you," she said all of a sudden all excited.

Alex was taken a little by surprise; it wasn't often his wife got into a playful kinky mood.

"Well," he thought quickly to himself, "let me go along, better not ask to many questions or I might spoil the mood."

"Hmmmm," he said, "what's gotten into you?"

"Oh just forget it," Stephanie said letting her hand with the cuffs drop to her side.

"No honey, it's Ok, go ahead," he said, sensing she was becoming irritated.

"Well all right than, turn around and let me put them on you."

" There," Stephanie exclaimed all excited after finishing locking the cuffs around Alex's wrists.

"How does it feel wearing them, not being able to use your hands," she asked as she led him over to the bed.

"I should maybe lock your cock up but then I wouldn't be able to sit on it?

Would I"? She asked teasingly as she unzipped his pants.

Alex watched as Stephanie slowly pulled his pants down and lowered herself to her knees. He watched as she seductively brought his cock to her lips and slowly wrapped them around the head of his now swollen cock.

"Wow," he thought, "this turned out all right!"

Stephanie sucked Alex's cock bringing him to the point where he started straining against the handcuffs in excitement.

Stephanie stopped, looked up and squeezed Alex's cock hard in her hand. "You better not come," she said.

"I'm not ready for you to come yet, you should be down on your knees servicing me," Stephanie affirmed as she unbearingly twisted Alex's cock!

"But I need you to come for me," she said as she stood up in front of him.

"But you come when I tell you," she commanded him, letting Alex's cock go free as she pushed him off guard backwards onto the bed.

"You come when I tell you to! You hear me?" Stephanie ordered as she pulled her pants down in front of him and pushed Alex flat onto his back.

She straddled his lap reaching behind herself she grabbed his cock harshly and said, "I don't hear you."

"Yeah OK," Alex replied with a pained smile.

"Go ahead smile now," Stephanie sternly dared him as she teasingly rubbed Alex's pre-cum onto her already moist pussy.

"We'll see who smiles latter," Stephanie repeated "I'm going to fuck that cock now," she moaned.

"We'll see who smiles later," she growled as she lowered herself onto his hard cock knowing what was to come latter.

Alex was somewhat taken aback by Stephanie's sudden forcefulness but figured it best to let Stephanie continue, especially since he was cuffed and, hey what the hell, she seemed to enjoy taking charge.

"I'm going to fuck that cock hard!" Stephanie threatened, as she rode up and down on Alex's cock.

"Don't you dare come till I tell you," Stephanie ordered.

"Come on, fuck me back, yeah, that's it, fuck me, fuck me! Stephanie was almost shouting.

"Oh, I'm going to come," Alex moaned, as he thrust madly upward with his hips, his wrists still restrained beneath him.

"Don't you dare come till I tell you," Stephanie ordered, as she squeezed Alex's cock with her pussy uncontrollably.

" I'm coming, oh I'm coming," Stephanie moaned.

With that Stephanie came, slamming up and down violently on Alex's cock. She reached behind herself grabbing Alex's balls in her hand, firmly squeezing and pulling on them; she looked him in his eyes.

"Now you can come!" She said with authority.

"Now you can come so I can watch!" She said, as Alex moaned and shot his load deep into Stephanie.

"Oh yeah, shoot that load," Stephanie ordered as she massaged Alex's balls for every drop of come she could milk into her pussy.

"It better be a big load, for your sake," she whispered.

"Wow, that was great," Alex exclaimed, all out of breath.

"You like it when I'm in charge, don't you? When I'm in control, controlling you, don't you?" Stephanie demanded.

"Yeah, it's OK, I guess," Alex replied matter-of-factly.

"Oh you do, I know you do!" Stephanie cooed, as she slowly raised herself up off Alex's now wet balls and positioned herself over his face. Alex tired to rise but was to slow in realizing what Stephanie's intentions where. He could only look up in total shock now pinned between Stephanie's strong thighs.

"Come on honey, you know you want to eat my pussy," Stephanie whispered as she stroked her long fingers through Alex's hair.

Alex was appalled at the idea of eating Stephanie's pussy but the thought of it stirred his cock. Amazing to him his soft cock was now heaving up.

"Come on, eat my pussy," Stephanie commanded as she lowered her wet pussy onto Alex's shocked face.

"Oh that's it," Stephanie moaned as she rubbed herself on Alex's mouth.

"Oh yes, lick me, lick me clean, clean your Mistress' cunt for her! Make me come again," she moaned.

Alex moved his tongue as fast as he was able, licking and sucking at Stephanie's pulsating pussy.

Stephanie let out a low moan and released a fresh stream of new juice mixed with Alex's cum into his eager mouth. It was all too much for Alex. His hard cock shooting its warm load onto his wife's, now his newly self-made "Mistress' back.

"I warned you we would see who smiles latter," Stephanie said as see smiled down at her husband.