Stephanie Finds a Dream Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

'We're finished. Just get up slowly and sit on the edge of the table before standing. Have some water,' Maddisyn recommended, indicating a glass and jug on the table.

'That was amazing. So much better than reading about it,' I smiled, recovering from the intensely rousing experience.

'My pleasure,' Maddisyn replied, a naughty grin spreading across her face.

'God, I need a cock,' I moaned, a need raging within me.

'I'll have to introduce you to Doctor Love for that. Get dressed and I'll take you to his suite,' she smiled wickedly.

'Why get dressed? Where do you keep the white cotton bath robes?' I asked trying not to sound as desperate as I was.

Maddisyn took a robe from the cupboard and helped me slip it on. 'At least let me help with your hair and make-up,' she kindly offered, handing me a pair of matching bath slippers.

We went back through to the spar area and Maddisyn sat me in front of the dressing table mirror and did my makeup and hair. 'How's that look?' Maddisyn smiled.

'Lovely. Could I try Jennifer's new perfume? She mentioned she left Wicked for the other Guests,' I asked hopefully.

'Certainly, she replied taking a bottle from the collection on the dressing table. You really know the stories well. I think you would make an interesting story.'

'Are you for real? That would be amazing!' I exclaimed, a smile filling my face.

'Come on we've got a story to finish,' she grinned, sharing my excitement.

You couldn't wipe the smile from my face as we left by the side door that opened to the passageway from the entry hall to the suite. I enjoyed the building of arousal as the images of Doctor Love that other Guests had described came to mind. I drew in a few deep calming breaths, but they did little to settle the arousing images swirling around in my mind. My pussy throbbed with the thought of becoming another Guest to enjoy his therapy. I moistened my lips and felt my pulse racing as I entered the suite.

Doctor Love was sitting at his large antique desk and got up to greet us. 'Doctor Love, I'd like you to meet Stephanie,' introduced Maddisyn.

'It's a pleasure,' he greeted, extending his hand and flashing that gorgeous smile that besotted so many Guests.

I instantly felt the warmth and softness of Doctor Love's hand that Guests intimately enjoyed. He looked even more handsome and fitter than I expected for a man in his late 50s. My arousal surged with the image of his muscular athletic chest and shoulders and lean toned stomach that I knew was hidden under his exquisite three-piece suite. My pussy was wet with anticipation of enjoying his renowned sexual therapy. Chelsea was right, I could also imagine him charming his way into any Guest's panties.

'I've been so looking forward to finally meeting you. Please excuse the robe but I just had one of Maddisyn lovely massages,' I smiled, noticing his warm dreamy eyes.

'Please, let's take a seat,' he offered directing me to the couches as Maddisyn left.

I sat back on the couch and crossed my legs unintentionally causing the robe to part, displaying a long-toned leg almost up to the top of my thigh as he sat opposite. His eyes were instantly enticed to my exposed leg before making a tour of my body. The look he gave me sent a shiver down my spine. It was as if he was disrobing me with his gaze.

My pulse raced with his brazen sexual interest. 'How was your massage?' His eyes managing to lift to mine.

'Wonderful. I knew it would be wicked but the happy ending was even more amazing than I expected,' I answered, hearing the excitement in my voice and a knowing smile forming.

'I see . . .,' Doctor Love answered a little circumspectly.

'It's a lovely suite,' I commented looking around the room as Doctor Love absorbed my comments.

The wooden antique desk at the far end of the suite was impressive. I felt a surge of heat flowing through me with the images of Natalie dressed in her school uniform and Fiona as a naughty nurse bent over the desk and Doctor Love administering sexual therapy. The couches flanked a marvellous white marble fireplace with a large mirror above and a lovely chandelier was suspended from a ceiling rosette. My pussy wept and throbbed with the thought of Jane having oral sex, possibly were I was sitting and Jennifer enjoying her sexual therapy on a lambs-wool rug in front of the fire.

'I can see why the other Guests love meeting you here. The bedroom must be through the archway?' I smiled suggestively, the not so subtle hints amusing me.

'Do you know other Guests?' Doctor Love quizzed with an inquiring expression.

'I know them all very well . . . but never met any of them,' I continued teasing.

'Really?' He simply replied, intrigued.

'I've read all their stories on Literotica and couldn't resist finding the Practice and becoming a Guest. Maddisyn said it would make an interesting story,' I grinned devilishly, looking into his gorgeous dreamy eyes.

'I see. What can I do for you?' He asked, an expectant look on his face.

I searched his eyes while moistening my lips. 'Your sexual therapy, Doctor Love. Make it an exciting story,' my voice turning a couple of shades more sensual.

I removed my bath slippers and stood up to loosened the belt of the white cotton robe while maintaining Doctor Love's gaze. Easing it off my shoulders caused it to slip down my back and I caught it with my hands at my side before allowing it to drop seductively to the floor. I patiently waited, listening to my pounding heart as I let Doctor Love's eyes roam. His warm gaze turned up the heat between my thighs as it drifted down my body.

'Who did that better, Nikki or me?' I teased.

'You do know the stories well,' he answered tactfully.

'Let's just say I'm able to fill in if Maddisyn's ever unavailable,' flashing him a suggestive smile as I started to make my way to the bedroom.

The room was as lovely as I expected. I smiled at the images of other Guests enjoying sexual therapy on the king-sized bed with its luxurious bedspread. The thought of Trudy receiving a rose in front of a glowing fire in the marble fireplace and gazing into the mirror above sent a shiver through my body. I noticed the antique roll-top bath through the door to the ensuite and imagined Jane enjoying her therapy with the water lapping around as Doctor Love pleasured her.

Turning around, I saw Doctor Love already starting to get undressed. 'Why don't you let me help you? I promise to suspend and fold them just how you like.'

I placed his jacket, vest and shirt over the back of one of the antique wooden chairs covered in velvet. Doctor Love methodically and meticulously finish undressing while I sat on the bed watching his every move. He sat and removed his shoes and socks, placing a sock in each shoe. Doctor Love stood up and I moved off the bed and unzipped his fly and tugged at his belt buckle unleashing his belt. A dry lump was forming in my throat and I moistened my lips as his trousers slipped easily over his hips and dropped to his ankles.

Doctor Love stepped out of his trousers and I suspended the straighten garment over the back of the chair. I knelt and tore down his pants and playfully shrieked as his erection sprang up almost striking me in the face. Wrapping my fingers around his erection, I felt the warmth of his flesh and throbbing veins in my hand. I raised his cock so my lips could caress beneath and sucked my way down, finally drawing his sack into my mouth.

'Oh yeah,' Doctor Love moaned as I sucked and teased, pushing his balls around with my tongue.

I pulled his cock to my mouth and smelt the musky aroma of his manhood as my tongue circling the swollen head, licking and swallowing his pre-cum.

I took his erection into my mouth and felt it pulsing against my glossy lips. 'Fuck my mouth,' I moaned around the head of his cock.

I gazed up at Doctor Love and met his eyes, face flushed with lust as he started thrusting. I moaned with my lips clamped tightly and cheeks bulging with a mouth full of cock. His fingers locked into my long flowing blonde hair at the back of my head, pulling my mouth into his groin with increasing urgency.

My massaging fingers soon felt Doctor Love's balls quivering, propelling his cum through his cock and finally exploding into the back of my mouth. I hungrily sucked with sealed lips and my hand stroking his erection and sack, milking him of every last drop of cum.

I stood up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand while holding Doctor Love's gaze. 'How would you like my legs wrapped around your face?'

Doctor Love's gorgeous smile sent every nerve end tingling. He settled on the bed and I extended a leg over his chest and positioned myself in front of his face. I teasingly made him gaze at my pussy before parting my intimate opening with my fingers and lowered the moist pink flesh down onto his gorgeous face.

'Oh god. Eat that pussy,' I moaned, squirming above his hungry mouth as he sucked and lightly nipped at the soft wet folds.

Panting hard and overcome with lust, I moistened my fingertips and reached down to my clit to caress the raised bud while my free hand moved to my tits to fondle and tease their pink sensitive peaks.

'See how wet I am?' I moaned and cried out with pleasure as I strummed my clit and Doctor Love's tongue explored the soft pink flesh, feasting on the pooled juices.

My body began trembling violently as I bucked and writhed my pussy against his face while clenching as much of his short grey hair as I could grasp. The pleasure surged through my body, head flung back and gasping for air as my eyelids fluttered closed. I cried out as I climaxed, involuntarily trapping Doctor Love's head with my thighs and holding his face against my convulsing pussy. Heat surged through my body as I soaked up the sensual warm glow that overwhelmed me. My eyes finally opening as I savoured the very last wave of pleasure.

I released my grip on Doctor Love's face and rolled off him and laid with my face buried in the luxurious bed covers. He coaxed me up onto my knees and held my hips as I parted my legs and sighed with anticipation of what was to come. I was soon purring like a kitten as his cock caressed my pussy lips before pushing into my moist soft folds. Sighs and moans of pleasure escaped my pouted lips as more and more of the erection slowly filled me.

'Oh yeah, fuck that pussy,' I groaned, loving the sound of his groin slapping against my backside as his began thrusting his cock into my sensitive internal flesh.

My tits swung wildly with every thrust, attracting Doctor Love's gaze as he rode me from behind. I felt the curve and weight of his body over mine, arms around me and cupping both tits to pull me tightly into his embrace. A hand slipped between my legs and found my clit while his other hand and fingers pleasure a breast.

'Uh, uh, uh. Give it to me. Give it to me,' I continually moaned with the sensation of his tormenting fingers and thrusting cock, only encouraging Doctor Love to pump with more and more force.

My body was crying out for release and suddenly my body seized and I began to shake uncontrollably. A long penetrating groan erupted from deep within me as the orgasm surged through my convulsing body. I flung my head back with eyes closed and mouth wide open, back arched as Doctor Love released his grip. I slumped forward onto the bed, spent and panting and trying to get my breath back. I just wanted to lay there recovering and in post-orgasmic delight.

'Oh no, not more!' I squealed and shrieked playfully as he rolled me over and I was dragged by the thighs to the edge of the bed.

As Doctor Love lowered his face to my tits, the thought of his mouth sucking on my nipples sent a tingle down my spine. I moaned as he sucked at the soft skin of my tits, gently and then more firmly as his lips worked towards a nipple. His teasing tongue flicking across my hardened rosy peak sending a shiver that vibrated through my body before his mouth captured its tormented prey. Doctor Love took each throbbing nub in turn into his mouth, firmly sucking to its full length before directing his attention to the other.

'You like that pussy,' I gasped at the sensation of his hard cock parting my intimate opening.

I burrowed a hand between us and my fingers found my clit above his slowly stroking cock, I caressed my aroused sensitive flesh with a single finger as Doctor Love continued to thrust. Doctor Love released a nipple with a popping sound and lifted his aroused gaze to mine.

'Is this what you came for?' Doctor Love teased as he commenced rolling my nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

I sensually moaned my reply while biting my bottom lip, raking my fingers across my clit. My legs began to tremble as an organism built. Doctor Love sensed my need and more urgently pinched and rolled my nipples, pushing me to where pleasure and pain met. I arched my back as the sensation surged through my body, head flung back and gasping for air as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

'Uh, uh, uh,' I gasped for breath as my body erupted, liquid flowing around Doctor Love's cock.

Slumped lifeless beneath Doctor Love, I listened to my heart pounding in my chest while gazing back at him. 'I've got an idea to finish off the therapy,' I smiled.

I rolled across the bed toward the phone on the bedside table and picked up the receiver and held Doctor Love's gaze. 'Hello Maddisyn. Please secure the front door and join us. Yes, the bedroom.'

'You do know the stories well,' Doctor Love smiled, clearly entertaining my idea.

'Let me ride your cock and Maddisyn can do the rest,' I proposed, causing a little wicked smile of acceptance to form on his lips.

Doctor Love rolled onto his back with his cock standing to attention. I wrapped my legs around the outside of his thighs and lent forward with a hand on his chest. I smiled at the glazed look of satisfaction that filled Doctor Love's face as I impaling myself on his erection.

'Ooh . . . yeah,' I sighed with the slow penetration, swallowing his entire cock inside my pussy.

I shimmied my backside up and down riding his throbbing cock, untamed long blonde hair bouncing around my shoulders and tits swinging with the rhythm of the thrusts. I heard the suite door closing, maybe a little more loudly than normal, over our signs and moans that were filling the room.

Maddisyn came into the bedroom and I paused on Doctor Love's groin, still impaled. 'Provide a happy ending to the story,' I gasped.

The naughty smile Maddisyn gave me sent a tingle down my spine. She climbed on to the bed and positioned herself behind me, wrapping me in her arms to cup a breast and her other hand drifted down to my mound. I gasped rapid breaths and my heart pounded in my chest as she rolled a nipple and teased my clit with her fingertips.

'Are you going to cum for me?' Maddisyn breathed, her soft and moist lips at my ear.

'Yes,' I panted.

Doctor Love began thrusting his hips, stroking in and out like a well-tuned machine that was lubricated with my moans and the wetness of my pussy. I began whimpering uncontrollably as Maddisyn strummed her fingers across my sensitive bud. My juices flooded around Doctor Love's cock and the erotic sound of thrusting and moans of pleasure dominated the room.

'I'm almost there. Don't stop, please!' I begged.

'Do you like being our Guest?' Maddisyn breathed again.

'Yes, yes, yes, yessss!' I screamed, answering as I climaxed . . .

I awoke with a start, uncomfortably warm and with my heart racing. The dream had left me incredibly horny and all I could think about was getting some cock. My swollen pussy throbbed in my panties, moistened with my arousal. I stretched my arms over my head, arching my back and sighed as I felt my hard nipples pushing against my silky smooth nightgown.

'Are you awake honey? I need a fuck,' I moaned at hubby as he stirred.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12