Stephanie Loves the Next Big Thing

Story Info
Billion Dollar Princess has best sex of her life.
1.3k words
4
74.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was preparing for another busy night of television when the a loud knock jolted her from her work. She called the person in and it turned out to be none other than Brock, the Next Big Thing. He closed the door behind him and walked over to his boss, who still sat behind her desk which was awash with papers.

"What's going on, Brock?" Steph asked.

"I just wanted to know what's planned for me tonight. Who am I working with?" Brock replied.

Stephanie rose from the desk to look at a chart posted on the office wall. As she walked, her tight business suit squeezed her breasts, capturing Brock's eyes at once. Her short leather skirt hid a behind that danced for everyone to see. Steph turned back to Brock and smiled.

"It seems you're free tonight. Nothing's planned." she said while smiling. After a moment she added, "Where's Paul tonight?"

"He's not here." Brock said just before he discreetly adjusted himself in his tight fitting jeans.

Stephanie noticed this and liked what she saw. She slowly unbuttoned her jacket and hung it on her big chair. Her shirt hugged her curves and allowed a hint of nipple to peek through. She pushed her papers to the side and sat down on the desk in front of Brock.

"You have any ideas?" she asked.

Without saying another word, Brock walked up and began passionately kissing Steph. Her full lips felt wonderful as his probing tongue explored deeper into her mouth. His large hand grabbed one of her breasts through her shirt and squeezed it as she began moaning.

He pulled her shirt off over her head and began letting his tongue slide over her neck and collar area. Her face began getting flushed as her sensitive zones were invaded. He lapped between her bra-held breasts while massaging them from both sides. He quickly slid his fingers between her cleavage and ripped the bra off, tearing the front completely. Her huge jugs swung free as Brock pushed her down onto the table and climbed on top.

He pushed his face between her breasts and mushed them into his face, taking in every bit of their wonderful scent. He let his tongue roll around her light pink areolas until the nipples were rigid and thick. By the time Brock began to go south, Stephanie was moaning loudly and grabbing her own breasts desperately.

Brock pulled the skirt off revealing white panties. There was a wet stain between her legs indicating just how hot Steph was. Brock massaged her bud through the panties for a few moments, finding it already swollen in anticipation. He pulled them off revealing a light brown landing strip

He spread her tight womanhood and plunged his tongue into the darkness. Stephanie reacted with a gasp. As he licked at her folds and tasted her sweet nectar, her breathing became heavy and more frenzied. Her vagina was incredibly sensitive. It seemed like every movement Brock made sent shockwaves of sensation throughout her body. It's a good thing the room was sound-proof.

"Let me feel you," Stephanie cried out breathlessly. "Come into me, I need you in me!"

Brock withdrew his tongue and stood over the prone sex goddess. He took off his tee-shirt and began undoing the buckle to his belt. Steph stared at the erection that seemed seconds away from tearing right through his jeans. He pulled them off revealing only a small pair of boxer briefs bend wildly out of shape.

Steph sat up as Brock stood wordlessly in front of her. Put her hands to Brock's waist and allowed her fingers to slip under the elastic of the underwear. She slowly pulled them down revealing all of Brock's manhood. Brock laid a hand on her bare chest and gently pushed her down again. Steph was both exciting and nervous waiting in anticipation of his penetration.

When she felt him slowly but insistently pressing into her she felt a rush of pain as he stretched her tight walls to accomodate himself. She softly cried out in protest, causing Brock to stop and pull back. Rubbing her smarting bud, she sat up again and invited Brock to take a seat.

She'd never performed oral sex on a very large man before but she was so turned on that she didn't care. She took him into her mouth slowly, avoiding her teeth and trying not to gag. As he reached the back of her throat, she stopped for a moment before tensely accepting more inside her. Brock's anguished moans of ecstacy signaled to Steph she was doing okay.

Her tongue caressed his underside and she moved up and down on him. He rested his hands on her head as she quickened the pace. She pulled her head up, letting his entire shaft slide out of her mouth. She punished his tip with short, hard licks. She grabbed his penis and firmly massaged him up and down to raging readiness.

Brock jumped off the table and grabbed Steph around the waist, bringing her down to the wooden floor and mounting her. He spread her as wide as he could as she squirmed underneath and pressed the head into the opening. He felt quite a bit of resistence from her tense hole but pushed forward as gently as he could.

As Brock pushed deeper inside her most private crevice, Stephanie experienced a sensation like she'd never felt before. The mixing of discomfort and ecstacy was truly overpowering. Every inch Brock gave her sent chills up her spine and gave her goosebumps all over. Her mind soon blocked out the pain as she drifted into a fantasy world of passion.

When Brock was finally burrowed deeply inside Stephanie he began some slow movement back and forth. Steph wrapped her legs around his waist and let her whole body move with his increasingly powerful thrusts. She grabbed him around the shoulders and repositioned so she could be on top.

She rode him in long strides, taking him deeply inside and then sliding all but the head out. She could feel something building after mere seconds of this. The stimulation was beginning to overflow. She laid her hands on Brock's sculpted pecs and braced herself for the coming explosion inside her.

Her breathing grew frantic once again. Her eyes watered, sending stray trails down her cheeks. She made low gasping and grunting noises as her body tensed and then stiffened totally. Brock felt a rush of warmth engulf his penis as Steph involuntarily screeched in release. She had never climaxed like that before. She felt she literally didn't have control over her body. It took her a few moments to recover from the experience.

"You're incredible," she whispered almost inaudibly to Brock. She felt his still-swollen member inside her exhausted vagina. She half-smiled at Brock and then added, "I can't right now. I'm numb."

Brock withdrew and allowed her to sprawl onto the floor under him once again. He laid his thick organ between her breasts. Its head reached almost to her collarbone, allowing her to blow on it, sending chills through the incredibly aroused Brock. He roughly grabbed her jugs and suffocated his penis with them, making it disappear under the soft flesh.

He thrust his hips back and forth, reveling in the sensation of Stephanie's breasts on his most private of parts. It wasn't long before the feeling came over him that an explosion was about to occur. His testicles tingled anticipating the rush that was seconds away. He set Steph's breasts lose as his member jerked in release and he let out a long breath.

A sea of cum drenched Stephanie's chest and torso. It dripped onto her collarbone and made trails down her neck. Brock made pained noises as every drop of his love was shot from his body. Steph moaned in passion as the warm liquid trickled over her sensitive skin, tickling her. She felt like maybe she'd like one more go at the Next Big Thing.

Just then a show producer walked in the door unannounced.

"Oh," he said in an embarrassed tone, "I see you two are busy."