Stephanie McMahon's Secret Brother Ch. 1

Story Info
WWF star has a special relationship with brother.
828 words
3.81
58.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the couch and turned on the big screen television that took up the one of the walls in Stephanie McMahon's WWF travel trailer. I am John McMahon. I am Stephanie's 19 year old younger brother. I've been kept secret from wrestling fans and the press because of my wild behavior and because of my relationship with Stephanie.

Stephanie was appearing on Raw at the moment. I watched her toned body move across the ring, her gigantic breasts bouncing up and down. Her nipples were hard, as they always were the nights she performed. Being in front of the screaming fans lusting over her body excited her so much that she had to be relieved constantly in a sexual way. And that was pretty much what I did for my sister. I traveled around the country with her, working out in her gyms and living her in trailer. Stephanie constantly needed her tits sucked on or her pussy fucked. And the fact that I was her brother pushed her buttons in some odd fetish kind of way. And of course I was not about to turn down the position of being this beautiful big titted stars fuck buddy, even if she was my sister.

RAW is WAR came to an end and I got up and turned the television off. Stephanie would be back anytime soon and would be wild and ready for some long winded crazy fucking.

Steph had a very big fetish with her tits. She loved having her big huge titties sucked on, or fucked, or squeezed. She loved to rub my cum into her tits and have me grab them while I fucked her from behind. Steph wasn't just big tits though, her stomach was tight and toned, her long smooth legs were completely perfect. Plus her high pitched voice sounded so amazing screaming my name while I was fucking her. Suddenly the door opened and I looked over. Steph was wearing her ring attire, some very tight black tights and a very close fitting black halter top. She was sweaty and her nipples were poking visibly through her shirt. She walked over to me, swinging her curvy hips.

"Mmmmm...I hope you're horny little brother," she grinned at me.

"After watching you strut around the ring how could I not be?" I reached out my hand and pulled her on top of me. She sat on my lap, facing me. She lowered her mouth and pushed her tongue between my lips. I felt her hands reach down and grab a hold of my shirt, our mouths released and my shirt came off. Hers followed and her enormous globes fell out. Her hands immediately pulled my head down to her right nipple. As I began to suck her hands took care of her pants, and then mine. We were both naked now and her breathing was beginning to pick up. My cock was sporting a completely large hardon as well.

She positioned her toned legs on either side of mine and took a hold of my cock. She guided it into her hole then lowered her body onto my legs. She began to rock her hips back and forth on my cock as my tongue swirled around her rock hard nipple. I had a hand on one of her ass cheek and another taking turns squeezing her tits. She was getting really worked up and began to let me know this.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh John....suck on them, Uhhh...You fuck so good...Oh Oh Oh OH OH suck harder...yes..." she bounced faster and faster up and down on my cock. Her hands moved through my hair and around her tits as I continued to suck as much as I could at her nipples. I started to lift my crotch to push my cock into her even farther. Her tits were bouncing up and down at a crazy pace now, I grabbed the one I wasn't sucking and squeezed hard, pinched a little at her nipple. This sent her over the top and her body began to shake slightly.

"UngghAihghnnnnn...Ohhhh god John...I'm cumming baby cum with me pleeease...Uhhhh...Ohhh oh UH UH..uhh..Unghh" her body spasmed and she ground her crotch into mine.

I humped at her faster and I felt my orgasm beginning, I could feel my balls tighten as I prepared to release my load into my sister.

"Cum in me..Cum in me..do it..oh baby it feels so good, shoot it into your naughty sister! Oh God!!"

I unloaded myself into her, streams of cum collided with the back of her pussy, overflowing and leaking out the sides.

"Ohh..." my orgasm flowed through me.

After our pleasure subsided Steph laid down on her back and I got on top, beginning now to suck on her other nipple. My hand wandered over her body, occasionally massaging her bare pussy. Her hand worked over my balls and penis, getting the blood flowing again for another fuck.

To be continued...