Stephanie's Eighteenth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To my right. Go ahead and lie down but we won't be sleeping for a while."

Stephanie hoped not, as she lay down on her back with her head on the pillow and her legs spread, waiting for her man to join her. Her pussy was yearning to be filled by him. By the time her tongue had finishing licking all the semen off his cock, it had become slightly softer but she was gratified to see that, as Roger waited for her to get into bed, he was almost fully erect again. Stephanie expected him to get into the bed directly between her legs and she was surprised and more than a little bit disappointed when he lay down beside her. He had promised something she would like, and now she didn't know what he meant. Her disappointment was alleviated slightly when he put his arm around her and started kissing her face.

Even though he knew the inside of her mouth was coated with his semen, Roger enjoyed kissing her and even thrust his tongue between her open lips. French kissing was familiar to Stephanie, and she responded with her own tongue meeting Roger's. For a few minutes they kissed with their mouths open until his lips started nuzzling their way down her throat. He knew his mouth was stimulating some of her erogenous zones; she just knew she was getting more "tingly" the farther his face moved downward.

As he kissed and licked his way along her soft, white throat, Roger cupped one of Stephanie's lovely breasts in one hand. He held it gently so his tongue could fondle her sweet nubbin, which was already rigid. He loved the feel of her nipple on his tongue and she loved the feel of his tongue caressing her there. Once again she thought of how much better and more considerate Roger was than any of her former boyfriends had ever been, and her thoughts of him as being her man were even stronger in her mind.

For a long and highly enjoyable time, he licked her nipples, alternating between them and using broad strokes of his tongue mixed with short jabs using only the tip. Just when Stephanie thought it couldn't get any better, it did, Roger drew one of her luscious globes into his mouth and started sucking, while his tongue continued fondling her nipple. Again his mouth alternated between her beautiful twins. Her excitement mounted until she could feel fresh juices flowing from her pussy and her body was squirming on the bed as she thrust her breasts toward the mouth that was giving them so much pleasure. She had never had such delightful feelings as she had then, yet she believed they would get even better.

Knowing how aroused Stephanie was already, Roger left her breasts and started kissing and licking his way down her sexily plump belly, stopping on the way to tickle her navel with his tongue. She suddenly had a thought of what he might be intending to do and hoped she was right. One of her friends had told of having her pussy eaten by an older lesbian, and how fabulous it had been and, since hearing about that, Stephanie had been hoping to experience it for herself. She had hinted to some of her boyfriends about it and, once they realized what her hints were about, they had scoffed at the idea, saying it was something only lesbians did or wanted to have done. Josh even suggested she might be part lesbian, making Stephanie feel obligated to prove she was not.

As Roger licked his way through her soft, blonde pubic hair, caressing her Mount of Venus with his tongue, Stephanie became sure that was what he intended and her pussy started fucking slowly into the air in anticipation. With his arms under her thighs, almost in a 69 position, he kept licking until he reached a point just above her clit and was very happy at how swollen she was there and how her pussy lips were equally engorged. The heavenly aroma of her fresh juices also made him smile as he thought of what a great pussy she had and how much he would enjoy eating her until she climaxed against his face. He got off the bed and quickly came back around to the foot where he got back on, kneeling between his stepdaughter's legs. Earlier, Stephanie had expected him to get between her legs and had been disappointed when he didn't because she had anticipated his cock in her pussy. Now that he was finally there, she was joyful, because she was sure he was planning something even better.

"Honey, has anyone ever done this before," he asked.

"No. I think I know what you're going to do and I know I'll really love it. Just tell me what you want me to do."

Roger bent forward and rested his elbows on the mattress, his face just inches from the pussy that was smelling and looking better every second. "Keep your legs spread and raise them and rest them on my shoulders," he directed. After she had done that, he continued, "Now, reach under yourself and spread the cheeks of your butt." Although unsure of what that was for, she did as he asked. While she was spreading her ass cheeks for him, Roger's mouth was wetting the middle finger of his right hand and he placed the tip at the puckered pink hole that was being held open for it.

"Let me know how this feels." Wiggling the tip of his finger, he inserted it into her ass to the first knuckle.

A ripple of pleasure emanated from the point of entry. "Oooo, Daddy, that feels really good," she exclaimed. "Funny, but good."

There were more and stronger ripples as his finger slowly penetrated its entire length and it felt even better to Stephanie when he started fucking it in and out. Her body started to squirm on the bed from the pleasure being given to her ass by Roger's finger and in her anticipation of what else would be happening. He smiled too, enjoying the aroma of the juices that penetration had caused her pussy to produce. Leaning forward, he licked them from her soft thighs, from her crotch and from in between her inner and outer labia. From the feel of his tongue on those very private and sensitive places and the finger stroking in and out of her ass, the highly aroused teenager started cooing in pleasure.

She interrupted her happy sounds to proclaim, "Oh, Daddy, that feels just wonderful. I've never felt anything so good. Please don't stop."

He wasn't cooing but Roger was happily murmuring at the feel of Stephanie's delightful pussy against his tongue and the fragrance and flavor of her juices. Especially, he reveled in the way his sexy stepdaughter was uninhibitedly fucking into his face, demonstrating how much she was enjoying the way his tongue was caressing her swollen lips. Slowly, wanting to prolong the immense pleasure that both Steph and he were feeling, Roger licked the entire length of one of her inner lips, including caressing the top of the hood that was formed where the two inner lips merged. Very gingerly, he touched the tip of his tongue to her clit that would have been protected by that hood but had become so swollen it had nearly burst out.

To Stephanie, having her pussy eaten by roger and her ass fucked by his finger was the most fabulous combination of pleasures she had ever experienced. Her head tossed back and forth on her pillow and she writhed on the mattress under his face while her cooing evolved into moans of bliss from the waves of pleasure pouring through her body from her ass and her pussy. Even as she reached heights of ecstasy never even imagined until that night, she mentally cursed the selfish former boy friends who had deprived her of the incredible joy she was feeling.

Never again, she silently vowed, will any boy get even to feel me up unless he is willing to do what my Daddy is doing now.

Her "Daddy" was enjoying himself almost as much as Stephanie was, his tongue stroking her other pussy lip on its way to her clit again. She's almost ready to cum, he thought, taking great pride and pleasure in the way he was bringing the lovely young woman along on her way to her first climax of the night. It's going to be the best one she's ever had, he promised himself. His finger continued thrusting in and out of her ass and his tongue kept caressing her pussy, because he intended to keep that promise.

It would, in fact, be her first real orgasm ever. None of her boy friends had ever taken the time to truly arouse her and, when she had felt her pussy lubricating during sex with them, she thought she was cumming. Likewise, when her own fingers stroking her clit had evoked a gush of juices, she always stopped, settling for that pleasant sensation. Neither masturbation nor fucking had ever been truly satisfying, but Stephanie had not known just how good she should have felt through either means. She was certainly learning it from Roger, though.

Stephanie's whole body, even her head and her arms were thrashing on the bed and her hips were swiveling, thrusting her legs out over Roger's shoulders. He knew it was time for her to cum, and his fingers gently moved the hood completely out of the way so he could engulf her clit in his mouth. While he sucked on the delectable morsel, his lips formed a seal on the base and he caressed the engorged top and sides with his tongue.

Roger was truly enjoying on several levels what he was doing with his beautiful young stepdaughter. but his pleasure was nothing compared to what was rocketing through her young body from her ass and, especially, from her pussy. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she was crying as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her until there was suddenly a giant wave, like nothing she had ever felt before. "Oh! Oh, my god! What's happening?" she cried out as she felt it crashing through her entire body.

When she started cumming, Stephanie squeezed her stepfather's temples with her thighs and grabbed the back of his head, pushing down while grinding her pussy into his face. With Roger's head held a very willing prisoner, her legs swung back and forth while her ass bounced up and down and sideways. Stephanie totally reveled in her cumming, and Roger enjoyed it almost as much. Every muscle in her body spasmed when she climaxed, then relaxed completely as she sagged back onto the mattress, with arms sprawled at her side and her legs draped over Roger's shoulders. After feasting on all the fresh juices that had gushed from Stephanie's pussy, he moved out from under her and looked down at her relaxed, smiling face.

"Oh, Daddy, that was wonderful. I've never felt anything like that before."

"That's called cumming or climaxing or having an orgasm. You've never cum before?"

"I thought I did but it was nothing like that. Will it always be that way?"

"It should always be like that. If you're with somebody who cares for you, like I do, he'll always try to make it like that. Are you ready to feel it again?"

When he asked her that, Stephanie raised her head and saw Roger's big erection aiming at her and decided she very much wanted it inside her. "Oooo, yes, Daddy. I'd love to do it again and a lot more times after that."

Roger smiled at her enthusiasm. "Only one more time tonight but a lot more times in the future." He walked over to the dresser, got a condom from the top drawer and showed it to Stephanie.

"Always be sure that I or any other guy wears one of these unless you want to get pregnant. Do you know how to put one of these things on me?" When she shook her head, he stood beside her, unwrapped the latex disk, put it against on the tip of his cock and placed her fingers on the edges.

"See how the edges are?" he asked her. "Just roll it on," and, when she did, "There, that's all there is to it. It's easy but you have to start it the right way." With his cock safely encased in latex, Roger got back on the bed between her legs and prepared to give his precious stepdaughter the best and safest fucking of her life.

First, he gently steered her hands to her pussy lips. "Hold yourself open like this," he directed. Holding his erect cock with one hand, he moved toward her while Stephanie braced herself for the expected hard thrust into her body.

She was very pleasantly surprised when that didn't happen. First, Roger rubbed the tip of his cock in her plentiful wetness to spread the natural lubrication, followed by asking if she was ready. When Stephanie nodded her head, there was only a gentle push, and the tip of Roger's cock wedged into her, sending out ripples of pleasure from the place of entry. Although very tight, her pussy was still wet because he had only licked off the juices that had gushed from her love hole, leaving those still inside to serve their natural function of lubrication.

"Oooh," she moaned from the pleasure she felt as a second gentle stroke eased an inch of his shaft inside her.

In her limited previous experience, the initial penetration had been painful to Stephanie, because of the boys' roughness and her lack of lubrication. With Roger, though, despite his cock being the biggest she had ever seen or touched, there was no pain, only immense pleasure that grew in its intensity with every stroke, as his shaft surged more deeply into her. When its entire length was embedded inside her, with pleasure radiating from every inch of her pussy, he stopped and leaned over her, curling his arms under hers and being sure to support his weight on his knees and forearms. He remained in that position while Stephanie's pussy accustomed itself to his presence.

A minute later, the shaft was slowly withdrawn from the pink place where it had been so welcome. After pulling back until just the tip of his cock was still inside his stepdaughter, Roger slowly plunged all the way back inside again, his hard shaft caressing the slippery lining of her pussy. She was tight but, with her plentiful juices, there was no friction, just extreme delight for the man and the woman.

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" Stephanie cried out from the exquisite pleasure she was receiving. She spread her thighs farther apart and squeezed her stepfather's ass with her legs, allowing his cock to penetrate an additional fraction of an inch, sending still stronger waves of joy crashing all through her body.

Her arms went around his back almost by reflex, and Roger stayed where he was for nearly a minute again. Their faces were close together and they could whisper into each other's ears of how marvelous their coupling was.

"Daddy, this is incredible. I have never felt anything so wonderful," she whispered to the man who was bringing her closer to ecstasy.

"It's wonderful for me too Honey. Your pussy is the hottest and the sweetest one ever."

They continued fucking, both amazed at how it really was as wonderful as they said, but kept getting better. In the past, Stephanie had lain inertly while her boyfriends had plowed in and out of her until they ejaculated. One reason she didn't move was that it was so little fun for her and another was that they were sprawled on top of her, holding her down. With Roger lying not on her but above her and supporting his own weight, Stephanie moved freely under him. Her upper body rocked from side to side and her lower body bucked and pitched involuntarily, her motions increasing the pleasure for both of them. Unlike the back seat of a car, there was plenty of room on the bed for her whole body to thrash about, and she used as much of it as she wanted.

They were both highly excited, but Roger continued with the long, slow strokes, each one ending when his pubic hair was mingling with her blonde bush. Her legs were wrapped around his ass and Stephanie began flexing her muscles every time Roger thrust his cock into her, sliding back and forth on the bed and bringing her pussy forward to meet him. Her hips started swiveling again, thrusting her legs out and back past his body, changing the angle as he plunged into her so his cock caressed the inside of her pussy differently on every stroke, and his head and entire shaft were constantly massaged in a different way. As Stephanie continued fucking, for the first time in her life as a sex partner rather than a sex object, her pleasure mounted and she drew closer to her second fabulous orgasm of the night.

"Daddy, this is so wonderful, I think I'm going to cum again. It feels like it did before, but even better this time."

"I hope you do, Honey. I'm getting ready to cum too but I want you to have your orgasm before I have mine."

Knowing his stepdaughter was close to starting her climax, Roger slid forward slightly so his cock was thrusting more down into her pussy, giving him much more contact with her clit. He also increased the speed of his strokes.

Stephanie noticed the difference right away. "Oh, Daddy, that's even better." She fucked back faster to match his strokes and her hips started swiveling faster under him, besides her body rocking more violently from side to side. With every movement she made, her body was inundated with pleasure as Roger's cock, repeatedly plunging in and out of her pussy drove her to even greater heights of ecstasy than his mouth had.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she squealed as her climax started. "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Oh, god!"

Her movements were even more frantic under Roger and Stephanie's fingernails dug into his back. His pleasure was so great from what her pussy was doing for his cock and from knowing how great a time he was helping her have, he didn't notice the pain. Faster and faster, he drove his cock in and out of her as she rocked and pitched and bucked and swiveled under him. With a tremendous spasm of her whole body, Stephanie climaxed, followed by a sigh of total contentment and completely relaxing under her stepfather. Roger didn't even slow down, but continued pounding his cock in and out of her pussy until the muscles in his ass clenched, he groaned joyously and reached his own orgasm. His cock jerked once as he ejaculated, and he continued thrusting into her dripping pussy until his semen had spurted twice more, filling his condom. Roger collapsed on top of his stepdaughter, both of them tired and happy and satisfied.

For almost ten minutes the two partners lay in a supremely contented heap, whispering how great it had been and how it would be even better in the future. Finally, Roger got up, disposed of his condom and started to follow his usual pre-bedtime habits. Stephanie got up and went to get some things that were still in what used to be her bedroom. She collected her hairbrush and other items she would need to prepare for sleep and brought them back to the room that had become hers and Roger's, where she put them to use. Neither of them saw any need to put on any kind of sleepwear.

"Good night, Daddy," she murmured to her man when they were both back in bed, this time for sleeping.

"Good night, Honey," he replied. After kissing and hugging each other one more time, the happy couple drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, daylight was already pouring through the windows when Stephanie opened her eyes and looked around again. Everything seemed different from previous mornings and she suddenly remembered where she was and what had happened just hours earlier. She felt an erotic thrill at being naked in bed next to her man. He seemed to be still asleep and she lifted the bedcovers enough to look at his nakedness. When she saw his cock, big and erect again, feelings of pride and pleasure coursed through her as she thought of how much fun that beautiful organ had given her and how many delights she had given him.

When she looked at Roger's face again, she saw that he was smiling and his eyes were open. "Good morning, Honey," he said to her.

"Good morning, Daddy," she answered before kissing him firmly on his mouth, in a most undaughterly way. "I really loved my eighteenth birthday celebration last night. I hope we can celebrate some more this morning and tonight."

12