Stephanie's Ghost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

Stephanie screamed out again and again in ecstasy and as Nancy herself was fucked harder and harder by the ghost she reached her hand down to Stephanie's pussy and started working her fingers into Stephanie's very wet pussy. With two fingers inside she rubbed Stephanie's g-spot and was rewarded with gush after gush of cum squirting all over her body as the body infront of her shook in its bonds. Nancy, driven on by the pleasure she received from the ghost, continued inserting fingers in Stephanie's pussy and soon had her entire hand buried to the wrist in Stephanie's pussy. The added pleasure and pain pushed Stephanie over the edge again and she started shaking uncontrollably, her sphincter bore down on Nancy's arm and when Nancy jerked her hand from Stephanie's pussy it squirted huge amounts of clear liquid all over Nancy, who started cumming from the ministrations of the ghost and the feeling of power that came from bringing about Stephanie's orgasm. It lasted for several minutes, the ghost eliciting delicious pain from Stephanie's over-sensitive nipples and Nancy latching her mouth onto her pussy after her own orgasm, her forearm still in her ass, eating her leaking pussy to further bliss. When the orgasm was finally over Stephanie passed out from exhaustion and Nancy pulled her fist from deep within her ass and sat in front her new-found lover, staring in disbelief at how loose Stephanie's rosebud was, she put a couple of fingers in and stretched open the completely relaxed hole, it opened almost seven centimeters. After a while she arose and walked around the bed to untie her lover, caressing the red marks left from the straps before she covered Stephanie with a sheet and got in beside her, embracing Stephanie's sticky, lubed body, but she didn't care, she just felt safe and satisfied and just before she closed her eyes she realised that she was in love this woman and fell asleep tightly embracing Stephanie's body.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers
12