Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 06

Story Info
She is loaned out to aggressive lesbians.
4.5k words
4.07
74.9k
21
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: FFF+, lezdom, humiliation, cunnilingus, analingus, w/s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bernie's home was no more than an old trailer hidden away in a clearing in the woods. The obese redneck pulled her catch from her pickup truck and led her up a dusty trail under the cover of night. Up in the trees, crows cawed, piercing the silence.

Through the creaking door, Stephanie observed a rundown living space, complete with peeling linoleum, a filthy kitchen area and discarded fast food packaging littering the floor. Further in, a dirty mattress sat on a pull out bed and Bernie sat her heavy frame down on it, eliciting squeaks from the long suffering springs. She pulled Stephanie in front of her and looked her up and down with a lascivious glare.

"Yyyyep! Yer one fine piece a pussy, aintcha?" she said, practically drooling. "Turn around for mama."

Stephanie turned slowly in a circle, fearing that any sudden movement could lead to her being mauled like a pitbull's dinner. The woman on the bed didn't attack. Instead, her belly made a low gurgling sound and she belched loudly.

"Mmm-mm! And you been playing hard to git, huh? Teasing me all them nights...How bout you take off the shirt?"

Stephanie let her hands grip the knot at her waist and pulled it loose. Bernie stared in awe as the soft mounds of flesh fell free and the small pink nipples stood proudly out, promising so much.

"More," Bernie mumbled, "gimme those panties."

The tighty-whiteys came down for the second time of the evening and Stephanie stepped out of them, offering them over to her temporary owner. Bernie snatched them hungrily and held them up to her nose, inhaling deeply.

"You smell goooood! But you been such a little tease. Git here!" With a sudden strong tug, the bulldyke pulled Stephanie towards her and threw her over her lap. Her skirt rose up and she felt the spongy hand rain down several smacks on her ass. Squirming against this light beating, Stephanie felt the spanks turn to caresses as Bernie pawed and squeezed her delicate behind, murmuring quietly to herself. The big woman couldn't believe she finally had the girl in her grasp. The skirt was roughly unpinned and thrown haphazardly across the room, leaving Stephanie in just her socks and shoes. Then, the burgundy-haired temptress felt herself being pushed to the floor.

"Help mama get her pants down!" Bernie said, breathlessly, shucking her boots off.

Stephanie grimaced but obeyed, fiddling with the buttons and helping the wheezing giant to shuffle awkwardly out of her jeans. The woman's enormous legs kicked free and she stretched her tired feet contentedly.

"Start with ma feet, ya little slut. Show me what you'll do fer me."

Ew, ew, ew, ew...

Bernie's thick toes were horrible enough to look at but Stephanie sank her face to the ground and experienced the immense displeasure of pressing them to her mouth, kissing and sucking on each one as Bernie watched her naked body bowing down in service. The slavegirl took her time, massaging and licking the swollen heels and hardened skin until Bernie seemed happy enough to scoot back on the bed and order Stephanie to get up on the mattress with her.

Somewhat relieved, the young woman clambered on, only to find Bernie struggling to yank her sweat stained wife-beater off. Helping her to undress, Stephanie was rewarded...if that could even be the case...with the sight of two mountainous flabby breasts hanging halfway down her huge gut. It was a terrible sight to behold but she couldn't make herself look away. It was only when Bernie laid back did Stephanie realize the woman was pulling off her underwear: a pair of men's boxers. When she finally managed to wriggle free, her cavernous pussy peered out from under the shade of several rolls of fat.

"Well don't just sit there! Get me goin'! Do yer thing!" Bernie said, pointing to her furry crotch.

Oh fuck my life!

Her glossy red hair descended into the depths of the dark and wiry undergrowth. The first thing she noticed was the stench. Bernie didn't wash much. Maybe even couldn't thanks to her weight. Her quivering plump pussy was already oozing with excitement and Stephanie had to breathe through her mouth as she explored Bernie's secret places. For her part, Bernie giggled and moaned, clutching the bed sheet while the beautiful young woman ate her out like she hadn't been eaten out in years.

The trailer rocked as Bernie jolted and thrashed about, her flabby thighs sometimes pressing against the sides of Stephanie's head, making the girl feel like she was going to be crushed.

"Yeeeeah, that's it, lover! That's it right there! Make me cum! Make mama cuuuuummmm!"

Foul smelling juice flowed onto Stephanie's lips, making her cry out in horror. But Bernie didn't care. She was having the time of her life.

"There's more where that came from!" the large woman exclaimed, taking a minute to rest and seeing the ceiling spin in circles above her. "Let's get you comfy."

Bernie rolled off and Stephanie found herself being flipped onto the mattress on her back. Methodically, Bernie opened a bedside drawer and picked out a number of items while her prisoner waited, still dazed from her revolting oral adventure. Bernie pulled Stephanie's legs apart wide and tied both of her ankles to the rusted metal bedposts. Then, she lifted Stephanie's arms above her head, binding them together with a cord and tying them firmly to the railing above her. Even if she'd wanted to, she couldn't have escaped. Bernie just felt better about the idea of keeping her in place for her next indulgence.

"There you go...just how I like it." The bed groaned as Bernie climbed on and for an anxious second, Stephanie thought she might have the breath squeezed out of her as Bernie clambered on top, dropping her belly against Stephanie's and leaning down to smother her with her enormous tits.

Following the intimidating commands of the massive woman, the slavegirl kissed and suckled at the large nipples, delighting them with her tongue and making them hard. The pendulous breasts bounced off her face as Bernie tittered and wriggled about, her gross weight grinding against the infinitely more appealing body beneath her.

Bernie sat up with a start. "Say, is you hungry? Cos I'm starving!"

The woman rustled about on the floor, finding a bucket of fried chicken she'd had most of at lunch and pulling out a drumstick coated in grease. Bernie teased her bound captive, waving the food in front of her. Stephanie's eyes followed it as it moved from her line of sight and down between her legs. She felt its moist oily skin tickling her exposed cunt, making her shudder. Pleased with the reaction, Bernie went a step further, mashing the chicken leg against her lips, leaving a greasy residue on her smooth skin. The ravenous woman then took a big bite from the drumstick, chewing noisily and sighing with pleasure. Stephanie didn't know what got the beast off more...food or sex. The sounds she made were all the same.

"Don't like chicken, huh? Naw...but I know what you like. You're more of a salad girl, ainthcha?"

It was then that Bernie decided to climb back on top, only this time, she turned her back and threw one of her huge legs over Stephanie's chest until she was straddling her. All Stephanie could see was Bernie's fat ass just inches from her face. She wrinkled her nose at the sight of it, the colossal cheeks wobbling before her like two half-deflated beach balls. Bernie peered back over her shoulder, grinning wildly. "You wanna toss my salad?"

Stephanie wanted to protest with her entire being but her physical ability to refuse her mistress or her wishes had long defeated every ounce of resistance in her and she heard herself stutter: "Y-yes, Miss Bernie."

"Oh, you do, huh? I don't give it up that easy...beg me. Beg to lick mama's ass."

"P-please, mama. Please may I lick your ass?"

"You can do better than that! BEG!" The great white ass shook from side to side.

"Oh, please let me lick your ass, Miss Bernie! I live to please you! Please let me taste your butt! I beg you! Please!"

"Reach for it!" Bernie bellowed, inching closer.

Stephanie's neck strained, her head trying to make up the distance and her tongue protruding to flail at the air between. "Pleeeease! I want to lick your ass!!"

"Well, since you asked nicely..." Bernie backed up, using one hand to spread her dimpled cheeks apart and pushing her crack directly over Stephanie's shocked face. Taking a quick breath, the redhead found herself consumed by the portly flesh, her nose pressed against the disgusting puckered hole.

"Sniff it first!" Bernie yelled.

She did as commanded, breathing in the funky aroma. Then she wriggled herself up the crevasse, planting her mouth around Bernie's asshole.

"Yeeeah!" Bernie cried out, her head flying back, her eyes rolling. "Tongue fuck it! French kiss my shithole!"

The soft wet tongue mashed against Bernie's rectum. Stephanie went to work like a desperate whore, rimming the hole to make it wet before stiffening her tongue to push inside and spreading the walls of Bernie's back passage.

Bernie squealed, pumping her hips to keep the momentum going, shaking the trailer with powerful shudders. She took another bite of the chicken leg, grease trickling down her chins. Could life get any better, she wondered?

Humiliated and suffering, Stephanie's body translated her emotions into inverse chemical releases, firing her synapses with unwanted elation. Her own clitoris rose from its hood and Bernie looked down at the fruits of her midnight devotee hungrily. She slobbered on Stephanie's twat, pressing her head down to lap at it.

As the grotesque sixty-nine continued, Bernie's gut gurgled loudly again. "Hee-ew! Musta been all them beers I had at the club..." she said between mouthfuls of fresh first-rate pussy. Once more, her belly rumbled, long and ominous. Bernie stopped suddenly, raising her head. "Aw, hell! You better lock those lips tight, little girl. I'm about to blow you a hershey's kiss..."

Stephanie let out a stifled shriek but had no way of fleeing what was about to come. Bernie groaned and released the tension building inside her. The trailer stopped rocking, only to filled with the sound of a long muffled fart, sending Stephanie's trapped body into spasms of desperate squirms.

Life for Bernie couldn't be better but for Stephanie, she had definitely just hit her lowest point. So far. The night went on and on, and despite her hefty size, Bernie showed a lot of stamina, abusing her prisoner's confined body in all sorts of ways until she passed out in a snoring heap on top of it.

By the time the sun had come up and songbirds were tweeting outside, Stephanie had barely slept but she was exhausted. Still tied to the bed, her arms and legs felt stiff. It was a small mercy that Bernie had to go to put in a shift that morning on a construction site.

"Now don't you be trying to go anywhere, lover," the woman said lightheartedly, tying her boots. "I'm gonna be back in a few hours for football practice and then you and me are gonna surprise the girls." She picked up Stephanie's discarded panties and with a wink, shoved them into her pocket to take with her. "Gonna keep hold a these to remind me of our makin' love last night. Oh wait! You probably want mine too!"

Stephanie squirmed as Bernie picked up her own wretched boxers and stuffed them ruthlessly into Stephanie's mouth.

"Don't want you calling out, neither, just in case. That should help! See you soon, princess!"

With that, Bernie stepped out of the door, taking one last look at the beautiful nude woman spread-eagled on her bed and shut it behind her. The sound of a metal padlock reverberated within the walls and her heavy footsteps disappeared up the path.

xxxxxxxxxx

The Bulls were the meanest football team in the Female State League.

They were State Champions four years running and had made an impact on the regional and national leagues, tearing through most of their opposition like paper. Most of the players were big, butch women, either toned muscle or a lot of excess weight. They spent their days working on construction sites, in garages or as security guards and then taking their frustrations to the field every Sunday for practice or to destroy another team. Their name was appropriate too. An in-joke, if you will. Nearly all of them were homosexual and those that weren't were probably borderline.

That Sunday, around twenty of the squad clamored into the locker room, fresh off the field. Shouting and cussing, the women trading jokes and good-natured insults, congratulating each other on a good session. As they threw off their pads and helmets, Bernie sat down on a bench, watching them filter in like a pack of...well, bulls.

"Yo, Bernie. What you smilin' at?" asked Jantel, a toned, muscular receiver with short dreads. "You look like you high."

Bernie chuckled to herself and some of the other players broke off their conversations to look over at her, wondering what the big woman was doing.

"I love my sisters!" Bernie yelled, wiping her hand over her scalp.

"Ah, don't be such a girl!" Jantel replied.

"No, I mean it. And cos I love you all so much, I took the pleasure of getting you all a little surprise."

That got more attention and the women standing nearby looked at each other questioningly as they pulled off their muddy uniforms. Without another word, Bernie grinned and nodded toward the communal shower room.

Jantel looked over. Nothing seemed different. "A surprise? In the shower room?"

Bernie just smiled back and Jantel immediately threw her towel around her and walked through to the back of the locker room. Two of the others followed behind, curious.

Jantel was the first to enter, muttering under her breath that this better not be some lame prank. As she did, she stopped, slowly taking in the scene and wondering whether her eyes were tricking her. Then she screamed. An ear-piercing scream that instantly shut the room down into silence. The squad looked at each other, then ran to find out what had happened.

"What the hell is it?" one of the women asked.

Jantel staggered out of the shower room, hand clasped to her mouth and trying to catch her breath. The two players who had followed behind her cautiously poked their heads inside, their imaginations running wild.

It hadn't been a scream of horror. It had been one of amazement. Both women gazed inside the white tiled room and saw Bernie's surprise waiting for them.

Stephanie Coy was sitting alone on the floor, her hands tied above her to one of the shower levers and naked as the day she was born. Her pretty blue eyes stared up at them in fear.

"What the...fuck?" one of the players said quietly, not sure she if she was awake or dreaming.

"Holy shit, Bernie!" Jantel shrieked, her face lighting up, "I love you too, girl!"

The other players, all in various states of undress, raced for the entrance, eager to be clued in. They all reacted in much the same way when they laid eyes on the attractive redhead, gazing back at them like a deer caught in headlights. Some of them ventured inside and soon, the entire squad was squeezing into the room, forming a ring around Stephanie and asking Bernie a hundred questions.

"She's all ours to play with," Bernie explained. "I won a competition and she's mine til the end of the day."

"Hey, I recognize her! It's the new girl from the Market," said one, peering closely.

"Wait, we get to do WHATEVER we want with her?" asked another.

"Whatever we want," Bernie confirmed. "How d'ya think I spent last night?"

The women fell about themselves, laughing and high-fiving and slapping Bernie on the back. But it wasn't long before their attention turned directly onto Stephanie and their expressions indicated they were ready to make the most of this gift. Bernie untied her hands and grabbed a clump of her hair with her sausage-like fingers.

"Come on, don't be shy," she said, dragging Stephanie forward on her hands and knees. A few of the women reached down, prodding and stroking Stephanie's back. Soon, more of them were stepping, feeling every inch of her body, squeezing her ass and grabbing her face roughly to see how she looked.

"Damn, this pretty white bitch turned up at the wrong fuckin' locker room," Jantel laughed, groping one of Stephanie's tits. Another woman went straight for her uncovered cunt, running her fingers between the folds and causing her teammates to crack up. The girl didn't protest. Game on.

A tall, chubby woman with a tattoo across her chest threw off her towel and came forward. Grabbing the girl by the head with both hands, the woman began grinding her pussy onto Stephanie's face, telling her to put out. Everyone watched in awe as she did, lapping thirstily at the puffy lips assaulting her nose.

"Shit, she's givin' it up!" one of them cried out. "Go for it, Irene! Ride that bitch's face!"

Irene didn't need the encouragement but found herself being spurred on as her clit was stimulated. Some of the women had brought their camera phones in, documenting the rising depravity. It wasn't long before Irene was pushed aside and other women were taking their turns on Stephanie's face or straddling her back, making her carry their weight while she struggled to keep up with their sexual demands.

"Hey!" Bernie called out, overseeing the action. "She's a natural ass licker! Trust me!"

The women laughed and crowded around, wanting to experiment. Stephanie was penned in, imprisoned by a circle of lusty bullies now turning their asses to her. Bernie guided her to each one, demonstrating the extent of the subservience on offer by making her kiss their cheeks.

"Clean it!" Irene demanded.

Stephanie buried her face in Irene's crack and ran her tongue from bottom to top and back, removing a layer of dank sweat, lapping and worshipping at the altar of her fat rump. Everyone demanded the same treatment. And true to form, she fulfilled their wishes.

"Bring her out to the lockers, there's more space!"

Four of the women picked her up, one limb each, carrying her out of the shower room like a prized pig. Then they passed her around from one to the next as they stripped off the last of their uniforms or towels, making it easier for the girl to explore their bodies. Naturally, it wasn't a pleasant experience. Many of them were brutish and overweight and all of them were keen to have Stephanie taste the remnants of their last hour on the field. She went from woman to woman, licking any part of their bodies presented to her. It became a game to see how far she would go. Musky pussies. Sweaty feet. Clammy armpits. Stephanie went through them all, not even slowing down. She couldn't, of course. But the Bulls had no way of knowing that and they wanted to keep testing.

After one beefy woman sat her on her knee and played with her tits like she was testing fruit in a supermarket, Stephanie found herself hurled back on the floor on her hands and knees, staring up at the team quarterback. Denise was their star player and she was confidently sitting on a bench, her legs spread open leaving no mystery about what she wanted. The redhead stuck her neck out and began to pleasure her.

12