Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 08

Story Info
She becomes a hooker.
12.9k words
4.18
81.2k
44
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've included the kinks at the start of each chapter so if you don't like it, don't read it. You should however be able to skip to any chapter you want without the need to follow the entire plot. If you happen to be an artist and want to contribute any illustrations based on my stories, PM me! (I'd love to see that...)

Disclaimer: The following story is fiction and not based on any actual events. I'm just fulfilling my own twisted fantasies. *grins*

Tags: MMMF, mdom, interracial, group, blowjob, anal, dirty talk, prostitution

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Police sirens wailed in the distance. The row of brownstone houses were dilapidated. Boarded up windows. Trash cans spilling onto the pavement. Graffiti everywhere. The limousine didn't belong in this neighborhood and so it pulled away quickly, leaving Stephanie standing alone outside the rundown address. Sunken eyes glared at her from across the street, wondering who she was and where she got that expensive looking fur coat. Stephanie didn't stick around to tell them.

The inside of the building was just as neglected but the door was open and so Stephanie entered. The sound of her heels on the rotting floorboards reverberated along the corridors as she took the stairs up to reach apartment 6B. Nervously, she knocked on the door.

A large black man answered it, taking one look at her and then standing aside to let her through. The man followed behind her, his body blocking the route back, until they reached the living room. Marijuana smoke wafted about her and empty malt liquor bottles were scattered on the floor. Two other men were waiting inside, splayed on a sofa in basketball jerseys and baggy jeans.

"Who the fuck are you?" said one of the men, his deep voice dripping with menace. Stephanie was uneasy but cleared her throat, remembering what she was meant to say.

"Did you boys order a half-price whore?" she said, forcing a smile.

To her horror, he reached into his pants and pulled out a revolver. He leaned forward and without a word placed it on the coffee table in front of him, the end of the barrel pointing directly at her.

Oh god. Please don't kill me.

"You damn right we did," the man replied.

Just do what he says and it'll be ok...

Taking a deep breath, she pulled her coat open and let it drop to the floor. Other than her pumps, she had come with nothing else and the men gazed at the stark naked white woman standing before them, offering herself like a prime steak to a pack of wolves. Slowly, their scowls turned to smiles.

"Not bad," observed the man with the gun, apparently the leader among them. "Jamal, you got everything you need, dog?"

"Sure, Tyrone," said the large man who had opened the door, picking up a handheld camcorder from a card table and flipping open the display screen. All three men closed in around her, hungrily staring at her soft pale flesh. The man in charge was the first to touch her, pinching one of the nipples between his thumb and forefinger, tugging it gently and letting it snap back. Stephanie gulped.

"You wanna be here, honkey ass bitch, you gotta prove you got game," he said, undoing his belt. The other men grinned and followed his lead, while their boss put his hand on the top of Stephanie's head and pushed her onto her knees. In seconds, three large black cocks flopped out around her, inches from her face. She had never even seen one before and she hesitated, astounded by their size.

"You ever suck a black dick before?" he said, as if reading her mind. Then he lifted his up and let it fall onto her face. He turned his hips from side to side, making it slap against her cheeks.

"No, sir," she replied, meekly.

"Sir?...I like that!" he said with a chuckle. "Now get to work."

She didn't need to be told what to do. Instead, she wrapped her hand around it and stroked it gently. It felt like she was holding a python, its muscular body growing in her palm and its head rising slowly. The more she stroked, the harder it became. By the time the humungous thing was pointing at her as if ready to strike, she kissed it on the tip and looked up at its owner with terrified eyes. The dark faces glowered down threateningly. She raised the cock up and flattened her tongue on its base, licking it from bottom to top.

After wetting it as much as she could, she gripped the firm shaft and opened her mouth as wide as possible, blowing him hard. Tyrone grunted, happy with the feel of her moves and he pushed forward, making the head of his cock press against the back of her throat as she moved up and down its entire length. His short curly pubes tickled her nose, letting her know when to pull back again. Soon, her head was bobbing back and forth in long quick movements.

Knowing she couldn't disappoint, she then used her free hands to seek out the other two cocks, stroking them into full arousal as she continued to suck, at one point gagging a little and having to catch her breath before sliding it back deep in her mouth. Then she switched, moving to pleasure one of the other men with her mouth and jerk off the other two like a trained professional. Each man felt her soft lips around his manhood and each felt her thin fingers rubbing against them.

"Don't forget the balls," one of the men snarled, though she was too preoccupied to tell who. Immediately, she stopped sucking and sank further down, consuming the gang member's nuts and rolling them around in her mouth hungrily. Her pretty blue eyes looked up innocently at him from either side of his engorged black member while she gobbled his sweet hanging fruit.

"Let's move this to the other room," Tyrone said, grasping Stephanie by the hair and making her scramble on her hands and knees to keep up. The room next door was sparse and just as dirty looking. A large unmade bed sat against the wall and a dry erase marker board stood in one corner, marked with several female names and numbers.

Tyrone pulled Stephanie up onto the bed and pulled his shirt off, revealing a rippling muscular torso. One of the other men followed suit, stripping his clothes off and leaving them in a pile on the floor, while the man with the camera hung back, capturing the scene. The girl sat watching them, their powerful bodies promising to have their way with her.

After kicking off his pants, Tyrone fumbled in the pocket and retrieved his gun. Stephanie eyed it warily.

"Let's get a look at that little white pussy," he growled at her. "Open your legs."

Stephanie leaned back on the mattress and spread her legs out wide, inviting them to gaze at her shaven pink hole. The men seemed pleased with it, nodding to each other, reviewing her on her appearance.

"Yeah, that's nice and tight. Keep it open like that." Tyrone edged closer, reaching out to touch it. He wasn't surprised to find that it was trembling. Fear? Anticipation? Maybe both. He was surprised however to find that it was wet. His fingers prodded and massaged her opening and he was impressed with how willing she seemed. Then he raised the gun and pointed it directly between her legs.

Don't!

Stephanie shut her eyes and felt the cold tip of the barrel push her labia apart. The smooth metal inched inside her, sliding past her walls.

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK

Stephanie's heart hammered in her chest and a bead of sweat broke out on her forehead as the gun sank deeper into her. Tyrone began to work it in and out, watching her features contort and her body tense up as he fucked her with the weapon.

Why is he doing this? I'm doing whatever he wants!!

"Listen good, bitch. You do whatever I say and you won't get hurt. But you ever try to cross me and I'll stick this gun up your prissy white cunt and that's the last thing you'll ever see. You understand?"

Stephanie's eyes were wide open and her voice had gone up an octave. "Yes, sir! Of course! I'll do anything you want!"

Pleased, Tyrone slid the barrel out and placed the gun down on the nightstand, much to the young woman's relief. Then he climbed onto the bed next to her and pulled her on top of him. Her legs straddled his waist and she could feel his enormous cock press against her pussy.

"Tell me what you want," he sneered.

"I want to be fucked, sir."

"Then get on it, bitch. And show me how much you want it!"

She sprang to action, raising herself up and guiding him towards her entrance. Despite being wet, she felt tight as he entered and his snake-like appendage began to stretch her walls out as she lowered herself onto him. She moved slowly and carefully, trying to accommodate him without pain but Tyrone was impatient and he grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed her down. His dick squeezed inside her, filling her to the hilt and she cried out in alarm.

"Aaaahhhh!"

The other men watched with delight as their friend stuffed this pretty white girl in front of them. She moved her hips against him, grinding his cock, making him loosen her up so that it wouldn't be so uncomfortable.

I can't believe I'm actually having sex with a black man. This is so disgusting! Stephanie thought to herself, momentarily forgetting her other recent experiences.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Tyrone grabbed her waist and helped her bounce on his balls, working up to a steady rhythm that filled the room with the sound of constant slapping. Stephanie had never fitted a cock this big inside her and despite her fear and revulsion, her pussy continued to respond in pleasure, slicking the shaft with her juices.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard with your big black cock!"

Jamal zoomed in with the camera, getting the finer detail of the interracial performance. Tyrone's hands moved to Stephanie's ass and spread her cheeks apart, exposing her holes lewdly while he pounded into the nearest one, grunting and groaning as the soft friction raised him to the heights of excitement.

"Yo, Darryl! You want in on this?" Tyrone called out.

The third man was already rubbing himself to full mast and edging closer to the bed. Stephanie looked over her shoulder, seeing his beefy form hovering near.

"I've left the back door open for you, baby," she said as seductively as she could.

Darryl got on the bed, standing behind her and grabbing her ass to line himself up. Stephanie was still grappling with Tyrone's cock when she felt Darryl's pressing hard against her asshole. She gritted her teeth, wondering how she was going to fit two of them in her when she was only just managing one. Darryl seemed to think brute force was the best solution, slowly pushing his way inside centimeter by centimeter. Her ass eventually opened for him, allowing him to squeeze into her like he was fitting himself into an undersized glove.

"OHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!" Stephanie cried out, "Yes! Stuff my holes! Use me like the whore I am!"

They intended to. Jamal's camera roamed around, recording the white girl getting double stuffed and begging for more. She was bucking wildly against both men, her delicate milky frame contrasting with their big dark bodies sandwiching her from both sides. Together, they fucked at the same fast and relentless pace.

"UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! YES! YES! YES!" Stephanie was screaming. "That feels so good!"

Inside, Stephanie felt like she was being broken open, as if she'd never been fucked before until that moment. The two massive lengths of meat sawing her holes in unison were sending chemicals racing from her brain to her toes, raising her desires with every heavy thrust. Their cocks were practically touching each other through the thin walls of her insides and she could feel her pussy dribbling juice like it had sprung a leak.

Jamal was clearly excited by the action and decided it was time to get involved. He picked up one of the dry markers and moved to the other side of the bed, where the viewfinder of his camera captured the woman's face, moaning loudly, as well as Tyrone's, concentrating hard as he kept the momentum going from his position on the mattress. She saw him approaching, his lens waving directly at her and for a moment, he thought he saw a flash of deep shame in her crystal blue eyes.

"We like to tag new hos so they know what they are," Jamal grinned, clamping the pen lid in his teeth, popping it off and spitting it on the floor. "Look at the camera so the folks at home can see."

Stephanie held her head as still as she could as the gang member began to press the pen to her forehead. When he was done, he told her to look down and show Tyrone. The leader of the gang let out a deep, unpleasant laugh and nodded in approval.

"She sure is!" said Tyrone.

"Hey, let me have that," Darryl said, still squatting behind Stephanie and building up a sweat. Jamal passed him the marker and he began to trace it over her buttocks, chuckling to himself.

"Yo, man, be careful with that," Tyrone said, looking up to see Jamal stepping in closer, his hard cock sticking out above his field of vision.

Stephanie instinctively opened her mouth, accepting the third penis in the only hole she had left. Jamal gently rocked back and forth. Her tongue felt amazing. So soft, wet and willing. She let it protrude out and tickle the underside of his dick while she drew her cheeks in, making him groan loudly.

"Look at the camera," Jamal said. He filmed her eyelids fluttering up at him, as his cock stretched the side of her cheek. Tyrone grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, making her body rock with an unbelievable mix of pleasure, pain and humiliation. Her nerve endings buzzed with electric desire. The gangbang made her feel like an animal, a wild deer being taken down by starving predators. And the darkness in her wanted it. She wanted their claws and their teeth. She wanted to be stripped and used.

Stephanie shook, letting the cock leave her mouth. "OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

"Yeah," Tyrone said, "Say hi to your daddy! Tell him his daughter's a black man's fucktoy now!"

She looked into the lens. "Hi daddy...Your daughter's a black man's fucktoy..." She swallowed the dick again, resuming her exaggerated sucking, desperately impaling herself on the three invading organs.

Jamal was having his mind blown as well as his cock. The camera shook and he realized he needed to finish before the others. He relaxed, letting the sensation overwhelm him and grabbing the back of the girl's head to speed her up. Soon, he was ready to blow and he pulled her off him, switching his grip so he could continue jerking himself off.

"Yeah, baby! Cum in my mouth! Make me taste that black jizz!" Stephanie's tongue lolled out of her mouth and she waited for him to finish himself. Jamal growled and directed the head of his prick to her open jaw. The first stream missed completely, spurting a long stream of hot cum across her face, but then he realigned, coating her tastebuds with more bursts of his seed. She let it pool on the tip of her tongue and then she swallowed it back, showing the camera it had disappeared like a filthy magic trick.

His legs were weak, but Jamal recovered himself in time to stumble back and catch the intense look on Darryl's face.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Do it! Shoot that nigger cum up my ass!"

Stephanie suddenly panicked, wondering if her unexpected use of the racial epithet was a bad move, but in the next second, she felt the throbbing cock in her rectum explode. Hot cum hosed her bowels and Darryl moaned loudly, his fingers gripping her ass cheeks hard as he finished inside her. Then he too pulled out, leaving Tyrone the last survivor.

Tyrone looked around, seeing his buddies had moved away. He bounded his hips even harder, giving the young woman the final hammer blows left in his body. She responded, launching herself up and down as hard as her exhausted legs could manage and grinding herself against him, feeling the intensity in her twat spiraling off the meter.

"Ffffuuuuckkk!" he cried.

With a roar that rattled the windows, Tyrone finally came, adding his fluids to the inner walls of Stephanie's body. Her pussy flooded with his ball slime, warming her belly and the shame of it made her cum with him. She writhed and trembled, every orifice in her body now leaking black cum.

Tyrone let himself enjoy every second of it and then, pleased with the fact that he'd lasted longest and had made the bitch cream, pushed her off him and let her fall on her ass onto the floor, coated in sweat and gasping for breath.

"Dayyum! They weren't kidding. This ho's a pro." Tyrone got to his feet, his softening cock still hanging from him like a spent horse. He snatched the pen up and moved to the marker board. "What's yo' name, bitch?"

"Stephanie, sir. Stephanie Coy."

"That's a real pretty little white girl name," he smiled, his white teeth sparkling in the light spilling in through the blinds. Then he wrote 'Stephanie' on the board along with the other names.

Jamal nodded, happy with the session and turned the camera off. "So whaddya think, T? How much you wanna charge?"

Tyrone turned back to the board and wrote a number next to her name. Jamal's face dropped.

"What? Is that a joke? Two dollars? Two fuckin' dollars a pop?"

"Have to," Tyrone muttered, "that was the deal. White bitch I spoke with made it clear."

"But T!" Darryl said, wiping his brow with his t-shirt. "A piece of ass like that could make us money, nigga. I'm talking big stack! You felt it yourself. She's prime shit!"

"No!" Tyrone yelled, making them freeze and remember the gun in his pocket. "The deal stands. If we do this right, there's a chance we get business later. Serious shit. Besides...we own her ass for a month. Between tricks, she'll be ours to use on tap, you get me? You think paper's better than pussy?"

The men thought for a moment. They had to admit, she was the best they'd had in a long time. Women like her didn't fall into their lap every day, not like that. Jamal shrugged.

"Maybe...you're right. I guess that would sorta make up for it. Yeah...that maybe wouldn't be so bad."

Darryl agreed, breaking out in a smile and looking at the girl on the floor, staring up at them anxiously. Even after being destroyed by the three of them, she was still fine as hell.

"Then it's settled. Let's get a 40, I need to call LaQuisha," Tyrone muttered, buckling his pants and nudging Stephanie with his foot. "Bitch, get yo ass up and get us somethin' to cool off."

The men wandered back into the living room and found a seat, stretching out to relax as Stephanie scrambled to her feet and headed for the kitchen. Tyrone punched in a text on his cell phone but looked up when he heard Jamal laughing. His friend was pointing at the woman, who was walking to the fridge, still naked, her gloriously sexy curves on full display. Then he saw the words scribbled in big letters on the top of her ass: 'BLACK COCK HOLE'. An arrow was drawn down to her crack, pointing to the opening Darryl had just defiled. Stephanie heard them chuckling and tried not to think about what they'd written on her, but when she got to the kitchen, a mirrored cabinet showed her face, still smeared with cum, and the ink emblazoned on her forehead that she reinterpreted the right way round to read...'CUM DUMP'.

Stephanie watched herself turn red. She took three bottles of malt liquor from the fridge and returned to the living room, handing each man their drink like a grateful servant. Tyrone snapped the cap off and took a refreshing swig.

"Please may I clean my face, sir?" Stephanie asked softly, hoping he would be only happy to have her looking her best.

"Shut up, bitch. Get on your hands and knees down here." Tyrone pointed to the carpet in front of his chair. She dropped down and he pulled her hair to reposition her to face sideways. Then he leaned back in his armchair and put his feet across her back, using her as a piece of human furniture. "Now you stay there while we chill. The sooner you know your place, the better."