Stephanie's Inquisition of Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just sit back and relax, I have many foot rub techniques that will be just what you need. It is awful nice for you to be helping Stephanie tonight."

Susan sat back and started sipping her drink. She enjoyed the little conversation they were having but noticed he kept sneaking looks up her dress. Susan was blushing, but becoming very aroused. She thought in the back of her head this is the first man to touch her since she started dating her husband. "Is he a man, or really just a boy not much older than my own children, and he is hitting on me. What am I doing? What would my husband say?"

As Susan was just beginning to relax, Stephanie came over and gave Susan a stern look. Susan looked at the clock and immediately stood up almost knocking Tony down, then almost falling because her head started spinning. Tony caught her. "I'm sorry, I am late, I must continue get back to my job."

Tony grinned. "Well, I need to go anyway." Susan's heart sank hearing that. "Would you get my coat?"

"Yes, I put all the coats," Susan thought for a minute, as her head felt clouded, "... in the spare bedroom. I will be right back." Susan went to the bedroom. As she grabbed the handle to the door, she heard a noise behind her. As she turned, she felt hands reach around her and Tony's lips press against her neck. She felt limp. Tony opened the door and pushed Susan on the bed. He reached down and ripped off Susan's dress. Susan's world was spinning. She did not know what to do, she wanted to say "Stop, no!" But all she could do was relax and enjoy herself."

Tony pressed his tongue against Susan's pussy. She moaned with acceptance. He pushed her legs up and placed his fingers inside her. "Oh" was the only word she could muster as she started into the realm of ecstasy. She could feel his tongue flip her clit. She never wanted him to stop.

Tony stood up and pulled out his cock. Susan looked in astonishment. "That must be the largest cock ever." She thought right before he started to burry it into her. Susan screamed, "Oh Tony, your cock is so huge. Oh."

Susan was just easing off an orgasm as she noticed the video camera in the corner. Her heart started pounding faster. Her heart was pounding so fast and hard she thought Tony could feel it. She was about to say something but she did not want to stop. She felt another orgasm that made her entire body shake and fall back. She closed her eyes and felt Tony fall onto her in an orgasm.

When Susan reopened her eyes, all she saw was Stephanie holding her camera. FLASH.

12