Stephanie's Secret

Story Info
She turns to the sex industry to solve money problems.
1.3k words
3.91
19.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie Nickleson looked at herself in the mirror, her long strawberry blonde hair was done in braided pigtails, her makeup was perfect and made her skin look beautiful, her blue eyes sparkled and she loved the way her boobs looked in this outfit. Her 24B tits looked spectacular in the push up bra and this tight top they had given her and her ass looked amazing under the tiny skirt she had on. Stephanie thought she looked like a really slutty girl heading out to the bar or something, the girls she had always envied for their looks and confidence.

Stephanie left the mirror and went out to the massive bedroom, this room was bigger than her whole apartment she thought as she wandered over to the bed and sat down. Steph took a deep breath, she hadn't told anyone what she was doing, she needed the money and everyone would only try to talk her out of it. $1000 for one day of work, how could she turn this down?

A man approached her,

"Hi there... Stephanie? Is that right?" he asked, she nodded her response. "Ok, my name is Rick I'm the director for 'Young Amateurs' which is the movie you're going to be in, this is your first time on camera?"

"Yes, I've never done this before." Stephanie responded sheepishly, she felt slightly intimidated by him. She had only ever watched two porn videos before, and before she lost her job and her boyfriend had left her, she had never thought about being in a porn movie.

"Alright, that's good, this is an amateur theme so we don't want you to look like a porn actress, just enjoy yourself and we'll film it." He told her, "Ok, I have to run; Kyle will be in here soon." The director left the set, Stephanie groaned, her ex boyfriends name was Kyle, she did not want to be reminded of him leaving her for a stripper... she felt scared and timid sitting on this bed, in a huge room filled with cameras and lights and everything.

The bedroom door opened and in walked Kyle, Stephanie looked up and gasped...

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" she exclaimed as her ex-boyfriend walked in.

"Oh damnit, I guess I'm fucking you" he laughed a bit, "What are you doing here?" he asked her back.

"I need the money... since you left to go with Candy or whatever her name is... I got fired from work and my savings are gone, soooo here I am."

Stephanie smiled to herself, she was a little bit happy that she wouldn't have to fuck a stranger, at least her and Kyle knew each other... although he is fucking that dirty slut stripper girlfriend of his she thought.

"OK people, let's get to work, Stephanie and Kyle let's go!" The director yelled at them, "Action!"

Stephanie didn't have much time to think about it, she stood up and started kissing Kyle, just like before... "He's such a good kisser" she thought to herself. Stephanie rubbed his cock through his jeans and felt his hands on her tits. She could feel herself starting to get wet, the cameras were all on and she couldn't get it out of her mind that people would be watching her... but it was turning her on more.

Stephanie sat back down on the bed and undid his pants, Kyle's thick 8 inch cock popped out at her, she quickly took it in her mouth, sucking and slurping on it. Kyle groaned and grabbed her head, forcing his dick into her mouth deeper

"Yeah, suck that dick baby!" He moaned Stephanie had never heard that type of thing from him; he probably started it with his new girl. She put that out of her mind and focused on his cock, she pulled it out of her mouth and licked the underside of it touching every inch with her tongue, Kyle groaned.

Stephanie was definitely wet now; she moved a hand down to play with herself while she sucked on Kyle's cock. Kyle moaned again, but this time he pulled his cock from her mouth and pushed her over on to the bed. He left her skirt on but pulled the panties away and started to quickly lick her pussy all over, feeling her wetness in his mouth, Stephanie loved to have her pussy eaten, since she was a teenager she had always fantasized about it and whenever a guy would go down on her she almost always came. This time was no different; Kyle was hitting all the right places with his tongue,

"OHHHH LICK ME! YES! FUUUUUUUCCKK!!!" she cried out, instinctively grabbing his head and just as he had done to her, pulling him closer to her pussy, his tongue pushed inside her making her scream out again,

"FUUCCCK MEEE!"

Kyle wasted no time with this request, pulling off his shirt and getting up on the bed with her, Stephanie had rolled over, her ass stuck up in the air waiting for him. Kyle slid his cock deep inside her, causing her to gasp; he teased her with a few slow strokes. Stephanie begged him to fuck her harder,

"Fuck me harder!" she pleaded.

"Like this?" he teased, pounding her once then back to slow strokes of his long dick, Stephanie begged again,

"FUCK ME!" she pleaded again, and again Kyle teased her

"FUCK ME HARDER NO-OHHHH!!!" she demanded, Kyle started before she finished her demand, his dick pounded deep inside her quickly, Stephanie moaned nonsense sounds with each thrust, her pussy tingled and she could feel herself building towards it.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK IM CUMMING!!!!" she screamed, Kyle grabbed her pigtails and pulled her head back while he fucked her through the orgasm, Stephanie's pussy tightening around his big dick, pulsing with each thrust, Kyle couldn't hold out much longer and the director had given him specific instructions about the cum shot. He pulled out of her pussy and moved up to her face, the camera guy followed and everyone watched as Kyle shoved his cock into her mouth again. They had told Stephanie about this part, so she went to work on his dick right away sucking and jerking him.

"Shit Steph! I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, she pulled his dick from her mouth and jerking him until streams of hot cum squirted from him on to her face and tits

"OHHH FUCK!!" he moaned, Stephanie giggled when his finished and licked some of the cum from her face, she loved the taste of cum so she hated to have it on her instead of shooting in her mouth but, oh well.

The director yelled cut, and ran over to them

"Spectacular work! You two fucked like you've been with each other a hundred times." He complemented "Would you be interested in working with me again on something in the near future?" he asked Stephanie.

"Let me think about it, but we should be able to work something out" she smiled, the thought of doing it again made her horny, the cameras, the thought of guys jerking off to the site of her sucking dick or getting fucked gave her a rush.

"Alright, get cleaned up and we'll talk about it!" the director walked off to another room where they were filming another scene for the movie.

"Hey Steph, you were great. Would you maybe want to give it another shot with me?" Kyle asked, Stephanie knew now why he was here, Candy had dumped him!

"I was great, but there's no way I want to be with you again, go find another stripper." She replied, walking to the bathroom and toweling the cum off her tits, she didn't need him now, she going to try being on her own for a bit... and start this new career, which she hoped she could keep her little secret.