Stephanie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that my throbbing cock can't take much more of this magnificence. So I get up and I lay her on her back on the table with her ass halfway off the edge. I take her legs in either hand and I enter her slowly. Her head turns and clenches her eyes as she moans. Her hand reaches down to finger her wet clit. I push all the way inside of her and start to thrust slowly. The tops of my thighs are now squeezing her ass with every stroke. Her ass cheeks squeeze together as they're pushed by my thighs and I can feel her pussy tighten. I make quick small strokes deep inside of her, and I can tell that she's close again. I keep thrusting into her and slapping against her ass. Her legs are in my hands and her ankles aver over my shoulders. I pull against her legs as leverage and start to fuck her harder. She's moaning so loudly now, and she's trying to keep one hand over her mouth but it's too much for her to bear. I can feel her pussy start to clench against my shaft and I thrust into her again and again, faster and harder. Her knuckles turn white gripping the edge of the table and she let's out a moan of ecstasy. The pleasure is too much to take now and I start to pull out. By now, she's gotten to her knees and grabbed a hold of my cock. She's jerking it off wildly and looking up at me with begging eyes. I start to shake and my hot cum spurts out, shooting all over her face and breasts. She licks around her lips to collect what sperm had fallen there, then wipes her breasts with her hands and licks each finger individually.

After that, I'm still stunned while she gets her clothes on. She grabs a pile of papers on the floor and shoves them in my chest and says, "A little something to remember me by." It's the copies of her ass and the copies of her bare breasts and face as she's orgasming on the copier machine. Then she walks off and says, "See you tomorrow hopefully!" Hopefully that old, fat bastard won't say anything, and hopefully Tannon & Co. doesn't dump her on the basis of saving some measly money. Damn, I hope this economy improves.

12