Stephanie's Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," I said breathlessly. Jake slowed down and looked at me.

"Stop," I repeated, this time with more confidence. "I'm not ready." I said. I could see the look of disappointment and frustration on his face. I knew that if I didn't do something he wouldn't be calling me for another date.

"Here," I said. "Let's do something a little different." I stood up and motioned for Jake to sit on the couch. Then I had him remove his pants. I walked a couple feet away from him and started to sway. "This might work" I thought to myself. I turned on some music and started to dance for him. Stephanie and Matthew were still fucking in the back. I could have turned the music up enough to drown them out, but I wanted to hear.

My dress was still around my waist. I fingered it delicately, teasing him. Jake freed his cock from his boxers and rubbed himself while I entertained him. I moved in between his legs and turned my back to him. I let my dress fall to my ankles. I had a pair of silk panties on underneath. They hugged my ass tightly. Jake slapped my ass hard. I cried out.

With my back to him, I took the opportunity to tuck my tiny cock between my legs. I don't think he would have seen it anyways. It was dark and my penis is very small. But I tucked it just to be safe. I bent over at the waist and shook my ass for Jake. Then I backed up and sat in his lap. I grinded against his hard cock. I laid my head on his shoulder and breathed in his ear. His hands found their way to my bare chest. He rubbed my breasts and torso. His hands sank to my waist and he guided my ass. His breathing was heavy. I could tell he was enjoying my body. Occasionally his hands began to sink below my panty line. I gently pushed them away.

"Not, tonight," I whispered in his ear.

I don't know why but I felt like he needed to orgasm. Or maybe... I needed him to orgasm. I don't know what it was inside of me that made me feel that way. I had an overwhelming sensation that if he didn't orgasm, I was a failure. I made it my mission to please him. I thought I might could get him excited enough with my dance to make him cum on my ass, but he proved to have more stamina than I thought. I grinded on his cock with my ass for several minutes and then I changed my plan. I sank down onto my knees. I started to jack him off. I could make him cum with a hand job. Except I had no lube. If I kept going I was going to rub him raw. I looked around desperately for lotion or something. There was nothing within reach. I could have ran to the bathroom and grabbed something but then the moment would have passed. Jake rested his hand on the back of my head. I knew what he wanted. He pulled my face gently toward the head of his cock.

Never once in my life had I imagined that I would be in this situation. But here I was, nearly completely naked, on my knees with a huge throbbing cock in my face. I realized that I had made this decision the second I allowed him to kiss me. There was no turning back now. I kissed the tip of his dick.

I could taste the precum on my lips. It was salty. I licked my lips and psyched myself up.

"Okay, Brooke" I told myself. "You can do this." I looked up. Jake was staring down at me. His gaze was fiery. I locked my eyes with his and licked the head of his dick. I circled it with my tongue and then wrapped my lips around it. He was very thick. It was hard to stretch my mouth wide enough to get it inside but I managed. I sucked on the tip of his cock and worked the shaft with my hands. It was a two hand job.

Jake's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he moaned. I was a little scared to take more than the head into my mouth so I focused on just stroking his cock with my hands. Jake seemed okay with this to begin with and let me work at my own pace. But eventually he grew impatient. His grip on the back of my head tighten and he forced me down on his cock. The tip of his dick hit the back of my throat. He held me there tightly. My eyes began to water and I couldn't breath. It was scary, and exciting. After several seconds without air he released me. I pulled his dick out of my mouth. I gasped and choked. My mascara was running down my face. Jake looked guilty. I could see he felt bad about getting rough with me.

I thought about quitting. I had lubed him up enough with my mouth now that I could have just given him a hand job. But no, I was a girl on a mission. I put his dick back inside my mouth and began to suck him in earnest. Jake moaned. His body tensed. He breathed heavily. I greedily sucked his cock. I thought he was about to lose it but again, he kept going. I was getting tired. My jaw was sore. I was lightheaded from lack of oxygen. But I knew what needed to be done.

I grabbed Jake's hands and placed them on the back of my head again. Then I rested my hands in my lap. It was an invitation. An invitation to use me. To be rough. To take what he needed. Jake accepted the invitation.

His grip on my head became firm. He was strong. He pushed his dick inside my mouth firmly. Tears came to my eyes again. He held me there for longer this time. I thought I would pass out but at the last second he released me. I had a second to gasp for air and then he plunged inside of me again. He began to thrust. I held my mouth open wide and he fucked my face. He became animalistic. He grunted and moaned while he drove his cock down my throat. He never gave me a chance to regain control. He never let his hands off the back of my head. There was no stopping this. As he fucked me I wondered. If I asked him to, would he stop? Would he let me go? Would I want him too?

Jake's body began to tense and he started thrusting harder and deeper. I could feel his dick start to surge. It was almost time. He was going to cum in my mouth. I hadn't thought about this. I expected he would cum on my face, on my breasts, maybe even in my hair, but I was not prepared to take his load in my mouth. I became fearful. I have heard mixed reviews about this experience. Many women loved for men to cum in their mouths. Many more hated. I even talked to one girl who had puked her first time. Which girl would I be?

I tried to stop him. I put my hands on his arms and pushed away. I couldn't break his grip. I tried to tell him to stop but all that came out were garbled moans. I'm not even sure he noticed that I was trying to stop him. His eyes were closed, he was in the moment. Finally, Jake pushed his cock all the way inside my mouth. He held my head down tightly. I felt his dick stiffen and contract as beads of cum shot inside my mouth. Jake let out a loud moan. His cum was hot, gooey and salty. I never imagined a man could cum so much. What didn't make it down my throat filled my mouth. I thought he was finished but he continued to hold my head in place. Wave after wave filled my mouth. His load was not pouring out the corners of my mouth. Spit and cum gushed out of my. My breasts were covered.

Finally, he collapsed. All the strength went out of him. He was finished. He removed his cock from my mouth and air filled my lungs. I tried not to cough but it was hard not to. I composed myself. Jake rested on the couch. His eyes were closed. His dick hung limply between his legs. It was still over half erect. His cum still dribbled from its tip. Gently I took his manhood in my hand and started to lick it clean. His hand went to the back of my head again. His touch was different this time though. It was soft, delicate. He brushed the hair out of my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I sucked his cock softly until every drop last drop of his load was in my stomach.

I spent the rest of that night in my bed, wrapped in Jake's arms. I thought I might be starting to understand what Stephanie had meant about needing a man to make her "Feel like a woman".

12