Steph's Descent Ch. 08

Story Info
More tattoos and a head shaving.
1.5k words
4.12
41.7k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
356 Followers

Phil had no idea what was in store for him when Steph took him, fully sissified, to Fitz's tattoo parlour. Amanda was there, waiting. Phil was shown to the back of the shop. Steph told him to take his trousers off so Amanda could get to his dicklet.

She unlocked his cage. While he was distracted Amanda gathered the things she would need for his next piercing. She grabbed the head of his dicklet between her forceps and pushed a needle through it. She then threaded a bolt through. The piercing went across the head from left to right, mid-way through. This was called an ampallang piercing. She then pierced the rim of the glans in two spots, dydoe piercings.

Steph then led Phil to the tattoo table and had him lie on his stomach. She had discussed with Amanda what to tattoo onto Phil first. They had decided on stocking seams down the back of both legs with pretty bows at the top. Fitz had thought it a great idea and took delight in doing the tattoos.

Steph and Amanda took Phil home. Then Steph called Lucifer to come over. He came straight away. Steph just about raped him; she was so keen to get his Lucifer tongue inside her. This was the first time she had fucked one of her boyfriends in front of Phil. His dicklet strained against his cage. The pain of the piercings, along with the metal teeth inside the cage, had him in agony. He loved it!

Steph came on Lucifer's huge cock. He then pulled out of her and aimed his cock at Phil's face. He came on Phil's face! Phil was shocked but didn't flinch. He took it all. He even opened his mouth to get some cum straight in his mouth.

Lucifer plunged back inside Steph. He had stayed hard because cumming on Phil had turned him on so much. He fucked her to another orgasm then came again himself.

Amanda then cleaned Steph's cream pie. She kissed Phil with an open mouth so he tasted the combination of Steph and Lucifer together.

Later that day Steph called Fitz and Steve to come over. She felt like being fucked by her three favourite cocks. As soon as they arrived Steph tied her husband up on their bed. He was wearing pretty pink lingerie and his cock cage.

Steve lay down on the bed next to Phil, naked. Steph mounted his raging erection. Fitz then claimed her ass. The brothers were double-teaming her. Then Lucifer stuck his demon tongue down her throat again. The guys got a rhythm going and Steph was in ecstasy. She was orgasming constantly. Steve hit her g-spot with his huge cock. Fitz rubbed against him while he fucked her ass. Lucifer had his balls resting on her chin while he throat-fucked her.

When they were satisfied, Fitz asked Steph a question.

"Have you seen 'The Hunger Games? Steph?"

"No, not all of them. I read the books though."

"There's a character in the third film who has a great tattoo. I've been thinking it would complement the dragon I'm doing on your back."

"What is it? Tell me, Fitz. What is it?"

"I'm not going to tell all, but it will end up covering your left shoulder, it's like a vine sort of thing. I'll show you tomorrow when we begin your dragon."

"Ooh, can't wait."

They all slept well that night. Of course, the slapping of bodies interrupted the night. Steph found herself being fucked by all three men at various stages during the night. She loved it and never wanted to stop. Having three big cocks fucking her was so much better than just Phil's dicklet.

Amanda was there each time to clean up too. Steph was becoming quite fond of her. She loved cock and would never give that up but found that she was willing to do things with Amanda that she'd never even considered before.

The next morning they went to Fitz's studio. Fitz was prepared to spend the whole day outlining the dragon tattoo. He began with the head on her right shoulder. Then he outlined the fire down her arm. Her back came next and finally her left leg. It took the whole day but was beginning to look spectacular.

"So Fitz, what's your idea for the next tattoo?"

"Well, this character has a vine beginning on her head and runs across her shoulder and down her arm."

"On her head?"

"Yeah, she's shaved all the hair off the side of her head – totally bald on one side."

"Oh, wow. That sounds kinky. Will it hurt?"

"Probably."

"Goody. I think the pain of the needle makes me cum."

Amanda arrived and took Steph into the back room.

"Time for your pussy to be pierced, my dear," she said.

Steph stripped down, again, and spread her legs. Steph quickly pierced her outer lips, twice on each side; her inner lips once each, and the hood of her clit. Seven piercings. By the end her cunt was dripping. She loved the pain of the needles, but Amanda took every opportunity to play with her too.

Steph's life now consisted of visiting Fitz at the tattoo parlour each day to get her dragon coloured in, followed by steamy sex with one or all of her new big cocked boyfriends.

Amanda occasionally came over with her needles to play with her nipples. This was her favourite thing to do. She was falling for Amanda and wanted to spend more time with her.

Amanda was a kinky bitch. She loved to dominate. One night after she had bloodied Steph's tits she made Steph go down on her. While she was there Amanda started to dribble piss into Steph's mouth. While she was surprised Steph kept going. Amanda then let go with a full stream. Steph drank it all down. When Amanda had finished pissing Steph really attacked her cunt. It wasn't long before Amanda was orgasming into Steph's mouth, filling it again with her juice.

Steph looked up with questioning eyes. Amanda just shrugged and said, "I took a chance. I had an idea you'd like it."

"I loved it, darling. You can do that whenever you like."

Whenever she was home Steph taunted Phil by making him wear lingerie, especially stockings. They looked great with his tattoos on the backs of his legs. Steph also had him wearing make up so he looked especially girly.

Amanda suggested that he could have permanent make up tattooed on his eyes and lips. Fitz was happy to do it too. So one day Phil went to the tattoo parlour. Fitz tattooed black eyeliner above and below his eyes. Then he tattooed red lip-liner around his lips and pale red lipstick on his lips. A light covering of smoky grey on his eyelids finished the session.

They were difficult tattoos to complete but Fitz was a professional. They were finished with no damage to Phil's eyes. The finished result was spectacular. It really looked like he had make up on. Steph immediately had ideas for more tattoos for her husband.

She wanted him to get garters around his thighs so it would look like he was wearing frilly stockings all the time. And a few days later that is exactly what he got. Fitz then suggested a suspender belt tattoo as well so he did a beautiful black garter belt around Phil's waist. Now Phil looked like he was wearing stockings with frilly tops and a garter belt holding them up.

Meanwhile, Steph's dragon was finished. It looked great. It covered virtually her whole back. The head and the flames covered her right shoulder and arm down to her elbow. The tail wrapped itself around her left leg and finished on the back of her calf. What a tattoo.

Amanda then shaved the left side of Steph's head. Fitz outlined a vine that began on the shaved scalp and ran down her shoulder and onto her upper arm. It was beautiful.

Steph was also having more sex than ever. Fitz fucked her every day after he had finished tattooing for the day. His brother Steve was there most night's too so she fucked him a lot also. Every so often Lucifer would come around and fuck Steph too. But, unknown to Steph, Lucifer was bi. He took great delight playing with Phil, telling him he looked really pretty with his tattooed lingerie and make up.

Eventually Lucifer coerced Phil into sucking his cock. Phil seemed reluctant at first but eventually accepted that he would be sucking Lucifer whenever he was there. Steph loved to watch.

But it was Steph's relationship with Amanda that really took off. Amanda had moved in and shared Steph's bed every night. They were more in love every day. Phil saw what was happening but was in no position to argue. Actually as long as Steph was happy, Phil was happy. He was beginning to enjoy his time with Lucifer too. He was dreaming of the day that Lucifer took his anal cherry. He hoped it would be sooner rather than later.

62_goo
62_goo
356 Followers