Steph's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taegul
Taegul
31 Followers

Looking down, Steph could only see Crystal's brown eyes looking up at her as she felt the warm tongue caress her wanting pussy. Crystal's eyes closed, and the tongue began to dance. She licked the length of Steph's opening and gently sucked on her clit. She hummed as she sucked Steph's clit, the vibration heightened the sensation making Steph writhe on Crystals tongue. Steph teased her nipples as Crystal licked furiously at her pussy.

Crystal backed off and looked up at Steph, her mouth and jaw coated and drenched with Steph's juice.

"Your pussy tastes delicious Steph, I could just suck on this sweet cherry all day," she teased.

Crystal brought two fingers to Steph's pussy now and slid them in. She used her thumb to rub Steph's clit as her fingers slid in and out of her. Steph moaned in ecstasy as Crystals thumb flicked back and forth on her clit. She was pinching and pulling her nipples now almost to the point of being painful.

Crystal brought her mouth back to Steph's pussy, she could tell Steph was real close and wanted to taste her cum. Her two fingers were fucking Steph's wet pussy faster now as her lips took in Steph's erect clit. She sucked it while increasing the pace of her finger fucking. Faster now. Faster still.

Steph was reaching her breaking point again. The pleasure building inside her to a crescendo, she slid her hands down to Crystals head and held on for dear life.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum so fucking good. Oh fuck, make me cum in that pretty little mouth," she moaned.

The orgasm finally hit, and she'd never felt it this intense before. Her leg started shaking uncontrollably as the orgasm flew through her. Her moans turned in to screams of sweet torment as Crystal locked her lips on Steph's clit and fingered her as fast as her hand could go. Steph pushed down on Crystals head as the orgasm overwhelmed her but Crystal stayed inside her. Steph started cumming hard, soaking Crystals waiting mouth. Her juices shot out and started pouring down Crystal's chin when she couldn't take anymore in her mouth. Steph's leg buckled and she slid down the wall, sitting on the ground. Crystal kept her fingers inside Steph and put her weight on top of her, pinning her down and maintaining her assault. Steph was screaming in sweet agony as she came all over Crystal's forearm. She squirmed and writhed on the floor under Crystal but there would be no escape until the orgasm faded.

Steph's moans eventually turned to soft purrs and light laughter as her body came down from its orgasmic high. Crystal's fingers withdrew from Steph's pussy, and she lay down next to Steph on the floor. They smiled at each other in satisfaction, worn out from their workout.

"Hey!" Steph exclaimed, "you promised we'd keep our jerseys on. Liar!" she playfully teased.

Steph seductively looked at Crystal. "I think I need to practice what I've learned so far," she said teasing a go at Crystal.

"Mmmmm I can't wait to give you your turn, but not tonight. We've got an even bigger mess to clean up now before the boys get home and you need your strength before you go another round with me. Trust me," Crystal teased.

Steph never did tell Eric what happened that night, or their following rendezvous. But Crystal would continue to be an excellent teacher to Steph for some time, and Steph would get plenty of opportunities to practice what she learned.

But that is a different story...

Taegul
Taegul
31 Followers
12