Steph's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
She attended a sexy pool party.
2.8k words
4.5
33.2k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach was an hour away by train, so Steph and I would have to entertain each other.

"You never finished your story about your sexy night out with your college girlfriends," I said.

"You wouldn't let me," Steph replied, nuzzling into my shoulder. "But it'll fill our hour-long ride and hopefully get you nice and hard. Where were we?"

"Your then-boyfriend Max had just made you come on the dance floor."

"Well, once wasn't enough for me that night, so I dragged him off to a corner of the club and pressed him against the wall.

"I was too hungry for any more foreplay, so I pulled out his cock right there. It was such a thrill, exposing him to the world. He lifted me a little and slid right into me. As people squeezed past us in that club, I just wanted to stay there forever. I was so hot, and the people brushing past us just made me hornier and hornier.

"Max, too, I guess. He came in like no time. He rushed off to the men's room to clean up, he said, and left me there, in a club hallway, with his semen running down my leg. It should have felt humiliating, but I just wanted more. But not from Max; he was never good for a second go-round.

"So I went to the ladies' room to clean up and make sure my dress wasn't stained. I got myself in order and left the stall, and who was there but my friend Julie!

"She and the girls were going to a hot tub party with the guys we'd been dancing with earlier. She didn't invite me - it was more like she told me that I was coming. I didn't even bother looking for Max and we caught a cab to the party.

"It was a pool party, and we weren't really dressed for it. But it was already late - maybe 1am - so we weren't going anywhere else. And some other the other attendees were also not really dressed for it.

"There were about thirty people there, maybe half women and half men. And it looked like they were all drunk, at the very least. Maybe there was something else floating around, too, but I never saw it. We were in the backyard of a big house, far from its neighbors, and with a kidney-shaped pool. The yard was surrounded by a security fence. The part closest to the house was tiled and had the pool in it; the rest was grass. Maybe three yards from the edge of the tile was the hot tub, bigger than any I'd seen. It could fit maybe eight comfortably.

"The boys from the club came out of the house and headed towards us. They'd beaten us there and, apparently, changed into bathing suits. I had to admit, they looked pretty good. Slim, fit, and from what I could tell, decent packages. Nothing on yours, though, Harvey.

"It seemed like only half the attendees had been told it was a pool party. There were a handful of girls running around in their panties and bras, shooting water guns at each other. There was one guy, more proud than he should have been, wearing a speedo - my girlfriends and I decided to avoid him.

"All the guys had their shirts off, one or two in jeans, a handful in shorts, and the rest in boxers or swimming trunks.

"The girls - other than the lingerie shooters - seemed to have been getting nakeder as the night went on. The prepared ones had come with swimsuits, so there were some girls in bikinis. One of them caught my eye. She was wearing a string bikini top and cut-off jeans on the bottom. Sure, she had a sexy bod, but what really caught my eye was that her shorts were undone, just like mine are now. Remembering her and the way the guys looked at her inspired my outfit today.

"Let me tell you more about the girls who were there, because I can see it's turning you on."

I adjusted myself and glanced nervously around the train.

"One of the boys in tented boxers was talking to a breathtaking women who was wearing jeans and, it looked like, nothing else. Her hand draped across her chest was all the boy looked at.

"Next to the diving board, a girl in a short red dress was getting ready to climb up. She kicked off her shoes and called to a boy with snug-fitting trunks. He unzipped her, and her dress pooled at her feet revealing a matching black bra and thong. She unfastened the bra, kissed the boy, and climbed the ladder. He watched her ass all the way up those steps.

"She stood at the tip of the diving board in only that thong, and bounced before diving into the pool. With each bounce, her tits jiggled, and she stood there bouncing until every eye at the party was on her. She looked like a fucking godess, and we all wanted to suck on those tits, boys and girls alike.

"Four pairs of party-goers had gotten amourous and made their way to loungers. By the time we arrived, things had gotten hot and heavy. One guy, lounging on his back, had his shirt off and his pants undone with the face of a bikini-clad girl at his junk. Another, wearing only swimming trunks, was being straddled by a girl in blue panties. She was sitting up as she ground against him, and his hands were all over her bare boobs. One girl, her bikini askew, had her tits out for everyone to see as a boy in whitey-tighties ate her out. The last couple was naked - well, she had a robe on, but it was wide open. She was on top, fucking his brains out.

"In any case, it looked like one hell of a party when we walked in.

"Before our boys made it all the way over to greet us, we saw a girl was getting out of the pool. Blonde, maybe twenty. We were college kids and everyone there looked about our age. She was wearing a white t-shirt that clung to her and started to drip as she emerged from the water. Her black, lacy, half-cup bra underneath kept her nipples covered, but emphasized her cleavage and made the scene even sexier. The way every boy's head turned to her as she got out of the pool made me jealous and even more turned on than I'd been ever since Max left me unsatisfied in the club hallway. As she came further out, everyone there held their breath. Her soaked white panies clung to every fold of her bald pussy. She stood on the tile for a beat and then shook herself like a dog.

"Before my girlfriends and I could catch our breath from that display, the boys from the club had joined us. They told us the hot tub was ready for us and that they'd brought drinks. Drinks, apparently, meant that one of them had grabbed a bottle of tequila, but no glasses or chasers.

"They brought us over to the hot tub and they all got in. We begged off, saying our dresses would get ruined.

"The boys pointed to all the other girls in panties. Maureen, Stacey, and I looked at Julie. She still had our panties in her purse!

"But she just shook her head. If she gave us our panties back, she'd be the only one either naked or in a dress.

"'How about this,' Julie said, boldly. 'None of us have a bra on, and we're a little self-conscious. The bubbles will hide our tits when we're in the hot tub, but we can't get in without showing you the goods. So if you turn around, we'll get in.'

"It was so daring, Julie's plan was. We'd all four of us be naked in front of the whole party. But I was getting hornier just thinking of it. And then the thrill of being in the hot tub absolutely naked with four boys who thought were were only topless.

"Of course the boys agreed. They turned their backs, and we all looked at each other. Here goes, we sighed silently, and helped each other out of the dresses and into the tub.

"We girls sat together, the boys on the other side. We flirted as we passed the bottle of tequila around, the other three girls sometimes showing more of their tits as they reached. We got more company, too, and another bottle. I was feeling no pain.

"There were maybe fifteen of us in various states of dress squeezed in the tub when the lingerie-wearing super-soakers came over to join us. There was no way they'd fit, even in this big a tub. 'Pick a lap, ladies,' Julie shrieked, always the one to get the fun going.

"The guy next to me seemed like a nice bloke, so I hopped up on his lap, long since forgetting that I was topless and showing my tits to the world. I did notice that he wasn't wearing anything under the bubbles.

"The way I sat on him, his hard cock was pressed between my bum and his belly. It felt nice and long and wide and in that instant, I knew I wanted it inside me. I banished the thought, though. I had a boyfriend!

"So I whispered flirtatiously to my new chair that we seemed to be in the same state of undress. And I might have wiggled around some to tease him. We introduced ourselves. He was Ben.

"My girlfriends all found their own laps, too. Julie, of course, was in the lap of the boy who'd brought us here. And she'd whipped his trunks off, too. In a hot minute, she was fucking him, and not very subtly, either. She bounced and cooed while he pawed at her tits. And it was over in a flash.

"'I'll last longer than that,' Ben whispered to me. But a joking spirit seemed to have come across the tub after Julie's disappointment. Someone suggested strip spin-the-bottle; someone else suggested that anyone who wasn't already naked should go home.

"That elicited a lot of whoops and hollers, and a dozen or so strips of fabric - bikinis, thongs, bras, boxers, and swim trunks - got thrown out of the hot tub.

"So we played ordinary spin-the-bottle. I ground my ass back against Ben's cock as other people kissed. When it was my turn, I stood up, showing my nakedness to everyone, and sat in my target's lap - Tommy, his name was. I sat on his lap, one leg on either side of his torso, and ground my pussy against his hard-on. I kissed him, once, delicately, and pulled back. I moved an inch with my hand underwater, and put the tip of the stranger's cock at my gaping pussy lips. As I kissed him again, more passionately this time, he thrust into me.

"Tommy's cock entered my pussy in the middle of the crowded tub. As we kissed, he drove deeper into me, until the tip of his cock met my cervix.

"And then our time was up. I returned to Ben's lap, except this time I found his cock as I sat down, and put it under me. His hard shaft ran along my pussy lips as I slid back toward him. 'You're so fucking hot,' he whispered in my ear.

"'I know,' I replied, and slid forward, rubbing my pussy along his shaft again. He put a finger on my clit and a hand on my breast. I knew I was in for. There was nothing that would stop me from having this man, from having as many of these men as it would take to get me off like my no-good boyfriend Max couldn't.

"So I slid his cock inside me, and we fucked, quietly, slowly, as the game went on. Once, he had to kiss another girl, and she waded over to us. On her way to my man, I kissed her, hard, and she sighed. She lean in to kiss him, and I snuck a finger inside her, all while Ben's cock was buried in my pussy.

"I took Ben's turn spinning the bottle, and it pointed right at Tommy, again.

"'I'll be back,' I said, lifting myself off of Ben's cock and heading towards my other man.

"Tommy pulled me towards him and I aimed his cock to my pussy. We made out, hungrily, his cock throbbing inside me, until we were torn apart by other game players wanting a turn. I went back to Ben, a ball of ecstatic nerves. We kissed before I turned round and impaled myself on him once more. We both moaned, and I made eye contact with the boy across the way who'd just been inside me. I winked.

"Tommy spun the bottle and it landed on my friend Maureen. I knew she wanted a fuck from the look in her eyes, and he gave it to her, quickly. Ben and I tried to be subtle as we fucked, but it was a losing battle. Watching the action got me more and more turned on. Maureen and Ben were separated, still wanting more.

"Maureen's bottle spin pointed to the guy who I'd danced with at the club. She was on him in a flash, his mouth on her tits as she bounced up and down in the tub, riding his cock. And then it was his turn to spin.

"He didn't so much spin the bottle as point it at me.

"Ben flicked my clit and I moaned before leaving him. I went to the man from the club, and he whispered to me as I sat in his lap. 'I've wanted you since you came into that club. I just wish your boyfriend had never shown up so I could have done this on the dance floor.'

"With that, his rigid member found its mark and he drove into me with wild abandon. He mouthed my tits and rubbed my clit, driving me wild. Every eye was on us, and every eye made me a little bit wetter. I was getting close, but our time was up.

"So I returned to Ben's cock, waiting at attention. But it was my turn to spin, and the bottle pointed to Tommy again. Well, I pointed it to Tommy. And I fucked him, right in that tub. Surrounded by strangers. I threw my head back and grabbed his hair to pull his head to my tits. Pulled apart again, I had to leave him unsatisfied, both of us aching for more.

"I got my more, returning to Ben to be ravished.

"When Tommy spun the bottle, it landed on the girl we'd seen get out of the pool. She was the only one still wearing clothes, but by that point there was no bra under her shirt. She stood up from the lap that she was in, grabbed both the boy she'd just been on top of and the one who'd just been inside me, and took them outside of the hot tub.

"She took her top off and shimmied out of her panites. She pulled Tommy behind her and bent over. 'Fuck me, baby,' she cooed. And then she took the other guy's cock in her mouth. Just like that, our little pool party had become an orgy - but I guess it was already.

"I bounced on Ben's dick, both us us feeling our orgasms beginning, and then Ben was kissing some other girl and there was a cock in my face. I wanted everything all at once, so I buried that cock in my mouth and rode Ben until we all came in one sticky mess."

We'd arrived at our station for the beach, and my cock was like a flagpole.

"When was that night?" I asked.

"The weekend before I moved here to start my internship. That night started everything."

"And you said you were such a shy shrinking violet!"

"The story wasn't entirely true, I guess."

"Which parts were fiction?"

"None of it was fiction, some just hasn't happened yet. You, Harvey, are going to give me that night, and you won't be playing the role of shitty boyfriend. You're already pushing me so well, I can't wait for you to make my fantasies real."

My head was still reeling from Steph's story. What really happened, I wondered? And what the hell ride was she taking me for?

Steph bounced ahead, and on the way towards the beach we found a surf shop. "This'll do the trick," she said.