Stepmom and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Having wet stepmom all to myself for a few days.
13k words
4.46
89.7k
47
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
578 Followers

Mommy had passsed in December, 1950. Daddy immediately began looking for a new spouse. After courting several women, he finally settled on a lady who worked with him. She had never been married.

In 1951 and 1952 nylon stockings were still made as full fashioned with seams and a heel. Girdles, garter belts, and panties started being made in colors other than white an tea rose and were made of Lycra or nylon rather than with stays or bones.

Women wore nylon stockings almost everyday regardless of whether they left the house or not.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was Thursday afternoon and I came home about two o'clock. When I came inside I thought there was no one home, but I was wrong. Velma must have heard me close the door and she hollered at me to come into her bedroom which was on the first floor.

I opened the door and saw her facing me. She was wearing only a pair of sheer silk panties and sheer silk cut out bra with her nipples rouged. She also had brown stockings held up with roll garters on her legs and was in two inch heels.

As I looked at her I could clearly see her full bush of auburn hair inside her panties and around her crotch. I could also see she had been drinking already.

"I'm a little tottery this afternoon honey and I need to pee. Can you help get me to my potty on the stairs?" she inquired.

I looked at her crotch and could see the droplets of pee running out of the crotch of her panties so I took her by the arm and guided her to the stairs and her potty. I pulled her sheer panties down and helped her sit down. She had barely sat down when the floodgates opened and it was pouring out of her cunt. As she sat there and peed she reached under my shorts and boxers and found my nuts and began fondling them.

"Your father told me you had big nuts and now I know it. He also said you have a very round cock that is even bigger then his. You know his cock is shaped like a scimitar don't you? It curves upward when it is erect. I need to feel and see your peter darling."

She finished peeing and stood up. Some dribbles ran down on her stockings getting them a little wet. Her cunt hair was soaking and I asked her if she wanted me to wipe it for her.

"No. I'm going to leave it all wet." she said. "It will dry in good time. Now come in my bedroom and let me play with your cock dear."

When we went back into her bedroom she put a towel down on the sheets then sat down on the edge of the bed. She reached over and pulled my shorts and boxers down saying "Now I'm going to get a good look at this schlong of yours that your father keeps talking about. He says your cock in bigger around that his and I don't believe it because his is plenty big. Oh my God, yours is fatter around than his prick. I can't believe it. Your foreskin is a little longer than his too."

I wasn't quite certain of what I was to do, so I thought I would just let this scenario play out. My cock was beginning to come to life though under her ministrations.

"Do you know I was a virgin when your father and I began dating almost two years ago? I had never had a man fuck me. Now, after everything your father has taught me I can hardly get along without being fucked. I love having a cock inside my cunt filling me up with semen and sperm. In fact I guess I should tell you that at forty one I am pregnant. He only fucked me forty times in two weeks when we were on our honeymoon in New Orleans. I never let him wear a rubber either unless I suggested it. I loved having him fill my pussy up with his hot semen and sperm."

"I hardly know what to say." I told Velma.

"Don't say anything because your father is in Cincinnati until Saturday on business and playing with his black haired whore down there, so we are going to have some fun playing with each other too while he is gone."

"I heard him tell me that you were fucking your mother before she died on that December day in 1950. Is that correct?" She asked.

"Yes. I fucked her regularly from September until December because she had turned into a drunken whore. Even Frank was not making afternoon appearances to drink beer and fuck her like he had been several months before. She was drunk everyday even before noon and had to have me help walk her to her potty to piss." I told her.

"So what your father told me about you is pretty correct in that you were actually a motherfucker. Did she like you fucking her pussy?" Velma asked. "Well now I'm going to turn you in to a stepmother fucker because we are going to play with each other today and tomorrow and Saturday morning until your father returns home. Right now I am going to play with this long fat cock of your. Do you wash it everyday like a good boy?" she asked.

"Oh yes mommy. I washed it this morning when I got up and I washed it again after lunch." I replied.

"Oh good. I want to peel your foreskin back and see how red the head of it is and then stick it in my mouth and suck it." she said.

Here I was about to have my recently married stepmother give my fat cock a huge blowjob because she wanted to see how fat my cock was.

In addition she just told me she was already pregnant at age forty. I thought that was going to be pretty unusual having a half sibling when I was twenty one.

She peeled my long foreskin back over the head of my prick and stuffed in in her mouth. She twisted her tongue around the head of it causing me to just about blow my load off already.

As she was sucking my prick, I reached down and played with her very hairy armpits. I presumed she was letting her hair grow because father had told her to do so. He liked women with hair in their pits, on their legs, and on their pussy and belly. With one hand I was playing with her pit and the other hand was playing with one of her hard nipples.

Suddenly Velma stopped sucking my prick and stood up. She spread her legs apart and took my cock and stuck it in between her legs and began rubbing it against her clit. I could feel her clit getting hard and I knew she wanted to climax quickly. As she was holding my cock I rubbed her nylon clad legs up around her cunt. Suddenly a few dribbles poured out against my cock and I thought she had climaxed, but she was only pissing again.

She backed off from me and said "I'm going to lie down and spread my cunt wide open for you. I want you to shove that big stepmotherfucker in my cunt in one swift push and fuck me good. Then we are going to take a shower together, then get dressed and go to dinner with Bob and Jewel Burke."

She laid back, spread her hairy pussy lips wide open and grabbed my dick. she guided into her hole and I shoved very hard and thrust clear up to her cervix. She grunted as I reached the end of my journey and then began wiggling and squirming around as I fucked her. I felt the walls of her cunt literally get soaking wet as she came all over my prick. Unable to hold back any longer I arched my back and shoved my cock fully into her cunt, erupting with a huge load of semen as I did so. I must have ejaculated five or six times as I filled her full of my love juice.

She opened her eyes and looked at me saying "You are a big stepmotherfucker and I am going to enjoy having your big fucking cock around me for the next few days until your daddy gets home from Cincinnati and his whore girlfriend. Now we need to go upstairs and piss all over each other, shower, get dressed, and go to dinner."

Going upstairs I kept looking at her nylon stockings that were so long they were up against her cunt lips. Her seams were straight despite having had her legs around me while I was fucking her. We got to the bathroom and she immediately told me to get into the shower so she could piss all over me. I did so and she straddled me and her stream began almost at once. She pissed on my chest and my cock, almost drowning it.

When she finished she sat down and I stood over her. She told me to not pull my foreskin back as she wanted to see me pissing through it. I started at her ankles, getting her stockings soaking wet, then moved up her legs, and finally her cunt and teats. She pulled me close and opened her mouth to take a drink. I was surprised by the fact that she swallowed all of it. Then I was done. She pulled my prick in her mouth again and sucked me some more.

She stood up and I unhooked her bra and peeled her very wet nylons down off of her hairy wet legs. I played with the hair on her legs, then she turned the faucet on and we soaped each other very good with her playing with my nuts and me fingering her cunt lips.

We rinsed off and dried each other then went into my bedroom to get some clothes.

"Don't get any boxers or T shirts." she said. "Tonite you are wearing lingerie and hose. I have a dress for you to wear as well as some high heeled shoes. Bob will be wearing the same attire as you are wearing. No one will know you are a man and will treat you as a lady."

"Now follow me downtairs so we can dress and go out to Bob and Jewel's home to pick them up." she said.

Velma needed a cigarette, so I lit one for each of us, then handed hers to her. She took a big drag, inhaled, and blew the smoke out. She went over to her dresser, got out another sheer nylon cut out bra, this one in black silk, an eight strap garter belt, then asked me what kind of stockings she should wear.

"Wear the 'fuck me stockings' I got you for Christmas last year." I said. "The ones with the different kind of heel pattern."

"Oh. You got those for me did you?" she asked. "I wondered how they got mixed in with my others that your daddy got me. Now I know. The right size too. You must have peeked." she laughed. "They are a Manhattan heel pattern and lots of men I know call them the 'fuck me stockings' because they are so sexy looking. I have a garter belt and stockings for you too."

She slipped her garter belt on then sat down at her dressing table and folded a stocking down then slid it up her leg. The hair got pulled upward as she moved the stocking up her leg. She fastened the front garter and did the same with the second stocking. Then she stood up and told me to fasten the rear garter but not in the keyhole or it might cause it to run. She fastened the two side garters. She got her liquid rouge out and told me to carefully apply it to her nipples. After I finished she slipped her bra on making sure her nipples stuck out of the open part. I hooked the back for her and she asked me if I wanted to suck her pussy.

"Fuck yes I want to suck it." I replied. "I'll suck your fucking clit and peehole too."

She laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide apart then pulled her cunt lips open. I slipped my face down to her cunt and inhaled the aroma of a freshly bathed cunt. I found her clit sticking out and fastened my mouth over it and sucked. Velma gasped as she climaxed right away. Then I found her peehole and fastened my mouth over that and sucked at it. I thought she would probably piss all over me, but she didn't. I moved back to her clit and sucked it again, causing another climax.

"Enough." she screamed. "You must get dressed as we have to meet Bob and Jules in a half hour. I have stockings, garter belt, and bra laid out for you. Now hurry darling."

I slipped into the garter belt and slipped on a pair of beige stockings with dark brown heels and seams. I fastened all the garters then slipped into the bra. Velma told me I was not to wear any panties or knickers and I would find out why shortly. I could just see myself with my cock hanging down my thigh. She got a dress for me that fit me very well and I slipped into it and put a pair of one and a half inch heels on.

Velma finished dressing, slipped into her two inch heels, put some make up on, then on me, and we were off to the Burke's.

It took us about fifteen minutes to drive over and when we parked and went to the door, Jewel opened it and looked at me as though she were seeing a ghost.

"Johnny, I didn't recognize you. You look so elegant and feminine." she said. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and gave me a huge kiss, then slipped a hand under my dress and felt my nuts.

"Oh my," she said. "You don't have panties on darling. I'm just going to have to play with your cock and nuts all night tonight. I can't believe your stepmother allowed you out without wearing panties or knickers."

"Jewel. Quit the bullshit. You know you want to fuck him so badly you can taste him. I felt his prick all afternoon and even had him fuck me too. I hope he has some stamina left for you for tonite because I'm going to be busy sucking Bob's cock all night tonite." Velma told her. "By the way, where is Bob?"

"He's in the kitchen making a huge pitcher of delicious martinis for us so we can get drunk tonite." she replied. "He has talked all afternoon about you sucking his cock off of him tonite honey. But while you are doing that I am going to be fucking my Johnny boy."

I finally decided this shit needed to come to a halt so I put my hand up under Jewel's dress and found her cunt to be quite moist. I probed around with my hand and she started to spread her legs so I could have easier access to it.

About this time Bob, wearing a skirt and blouse, came into the room with the pitcher of martinis.

Velma said "Bob, I thought you were never going to get them made. I am so thirsty I need a double right now."

He poured one for each of us then he and Velma slipped off to the side of the room leaving Jewel and me to fend for ourselves. I sat down on the loveseat and she sat on my lap. I decided to unbutton her blouse and as I did so, I could see about half of her teats and her nipples sticking out of her cut out bra just waiting for me to nurse on them.

I looked over to where Bob and Velma were sitting and I could see she already had his cock out from under his skirt and was jacking him off. I thought she was probably going to make his climax early then she wouldn't have to suck him off so much the rest of the evening. Then I saw her do something unusual. She dipped the head of his cock in her martini glass then sucked on his cock. She did it several more times too.

I moved my mouth down and clamped on Jewel's right nipple. She pulled my dress up as I did so and played with my now erect prick, pulling my long foreskin back over the head of my cock. She stroked it several times, then put her mouth down on it and began to suck it.

"Jewel darling. You just need to get a taste of it now before we go to dinner or I won't have any baby batter to give you later dear. You do expect me to fuck you with my cock tonite don't you darling?" I asked her.

"Of course you're going to fuck me tonite dear one. I'm going to sit on your cock and wiggle and squirm so much you will think I am drilling for oil or something." she said.

Bob said "If we don't leave now we are going to be late for our dinner reservations."

With that, Jewel and Velma got up, Velma draining her martini glass before setting it on the table. I noticed that was her second one of the afternoon.

We no more than got out the door than almost in unison Velma and Jewel both said "I have to piss."

Bob simply told them to pull their skirts up to their waists and piss. They both pulled their skirts up and spread their legs ever so slightly and began pissing on the grass. Suddenly both Bob and I needed to go also, so we pulled our skirts up and aimed our cocks toward the women.

"Don't you dare piss on me." shouted Velma. "I want to stay nice and dry for right now."

"Me neither." said Jewel. "Don't piss all over me but I'd like to hold your fucking prick and guide your pee all over the place."

"Well. Take hold of it and guide it then," I said

Jewel took hold of it and sprayed it around in front of her and as I finished she took and put the head of it in her mouth and sucked on it, getting all the remaining droplets out of my foreskin. She was finished too, so she stood up and played with me till Velma finished.

Velma peed about another thirty seconds then stood up and let her skirt fall down.

"Are you two going to wipe your wet cunts on something before you get in my new car?" Bob asked.

"No darling, we're not wiping our cunts, but there are nice little golf towels in the seats for us to sit on so we don't get the seats of your fucking new car all wet and soiled." Jewel told him.

Velma got in front with Bob and I opened the read door and guided Jewel into the back seat. She gave me a big peek of her red haired cunt as she did so. She pulled the back of her skirt up and put the towel down under her butt and sat down. I follwed her in, pulling my skirt up over my kneess so she could have easy access to my cock.

It took nearly half an hour to get to where dinner was being held. Bob turned the car onto a very secluded road and was immediately met by a guard with a clipboard at a closed gate.

The guard asked his name and then opened the gate for us to pass in. The parking lot was small and had space for only five or six cars. Bob parked and we got out and went to the door. Bob buzzed a bell and a slot in the door opened and Bob stated his name. A deadbolt was slipped open and the door opened and we entered.

As we entered a dimly lit room I could see there were only four or five tables with each one seating four. So there were only going to be a total of twenty diners at most.

We were shown to our table and no sooner had we sat down than Velma and Bob disappeared, to get a drink I presumed.

Jewel excused herself and I was left alone. I needed to pee again so I headed for the ladies room. I found it quite easily and saw that it had three stalls. I took the first one and pulled up my skirt and let my cock dangle down into the bowl.

No sooner had I sat down than I heard the door open and the familiar voice of Jewel saying "Oh Gilda, I'm so glad you're here darling. I need to eat your fucking pussy right now. Pull your trousers down and let me see your beautiful hairy cunt. Oh, you are so naughty wearing a garter belt and stockings but dressed as a man. Even with flats on for shoes darling."

They went into the third stall and I again heard Jewel saying "Now stand in front of me and let me see that beautiful hairy cunt. Here is a martini glass darling. Now pee pee in it so I can drink it down. I want your golden nectar. You know I'm going to fuck my friend Velma's step son tonite don't you. He has such a big fat cock I can hardly wait to get it stuffed inside my cunt. I can hardly wait for him to stick it in me."

I heard Gilda pee into the martini glass and hand it to Jewel saying "Now dear, here is some real hot golden nectar from me. enjoy it."

"Darling. I love the fact that you have your garter belt and stockings on for me in spite of the fact that you are wearing a mans suit tonite.

Now let me have that wet fucking pussy of yours so I can suck your big clit and make you climax, then we must get back for dinner." said Jewel.

I stood up, straightened my skirt, flushed the toilet and left. I saw Velma and Bob coming back at our table so I joined them. Velma had a friend with her wearing a very full print dress. As she sat down at the table I saw her push her dress out in back and Velma sat down on her lap. As Velma sat down she also flipped the back of her dress out so she was sitting in the ladies lap with her bare ass on her belly. It didn't take me five seconds to realize that the lady Velma was sitting on had a cock and not a cunt under her dress and that she was actually being fucked by him right at our table as she sat there. I could see a look in her eyes that was saying she had a big fat prick stuffed in her cunt and was having a huge orgasm. She wiggled and squirmed around and as I saw her partner give a big push I knew he had just filled her cunt with semen. She sat there for a couple of minutes, discreetly pulled her dress down in front, and gingerly raised herself off of his prick. He pulled his dress down in front and Velma got up so he could leave and go back to his group. Velma immediately told Bob she needed another martini, so he went and got them another drink.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
578 Followers