Stepmom and Me Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob went over to Velma and removed his coat. He had nothing on underneath it and his six inch cock was absolutely flaccid and his nuts were also hanging. Velma took the rope and fastened it around his scrotum and tied it just tightly enough for him to be uncomfortable. Then she tugged it slightly and Bob flinched, so Velma knew she had it tied just right. Bob's long foreskin hung at least an inch over the end of his cockhead and was not very attractive. However, Velma liked it and liked to play with it so it was fine for her.

Jewel took her rope and tied it to my scrotum which was hanging low. My cock was also limp as we were now told to march out to the car and get the groceries from it. Both women trailed us as we went to the car. I handed Bob a bag of groceries then I took the other one plus the bag of booze and we headed back to the house.

Jewel stopped us and said she needed to piss again so we all watched her as she stood with her stocking covered legs spread apart and the pee running out of her hairy pussy. She finished and Velma told her that when we got back inside the house she would lick her pussy and clean the pee drops off of it.

I couldn't believe I was learning new things about my very sedate step mother. She was acting like a slut, but then so were her good friends Margie and Jewel.

We got inside and set the groceries and booze on the table and Jewel just sat up on the table and spread her hairy legs and cunt apart. Velma sat in a chair, spread Jewel's cunt lips open and proceeded to begin licking her wet cunt and pee hole. Suddenly I saw Jewel's clit pop out and Velma quickly latched on to it and began sucking it. Jewel squealed like she was in heat or something. She was so oversome with excitement that she began tugging on the rope tied around my scrotum and I had to move toward her quickly to not get hurt. She pulled me toward her and told me to suck on her teats while Velma sucked her clit. I latched on to her left one and began nursing on it. Her nipple got long and hard and I knew she was climaxing as Velma kept sucking her clitoris.

"Oh. You two are too much." Jewel said. "I need to have your fat prick in my cunt Johnny. It is such a fat prick and fills the walls of my cunt so nicely, but your step mother is sucking my clit and it feels so good I just keep climaxing as she sucks it."

Jewel reached down for my prick and fastened her right hand around it. It was semi erect and did not take much of her stroking it to make it stand out like a flagpole.

"Velma!!!!Stop sucking my clit and take Johnny's cock in your mouth and suck it for a moment, then take Bob's cock and do the same thing. He is standing there patiently waiting to get involved in the action and I can see his prick is coming up from his thigh."

Suddenly I felt a wet mouth around my cock and I looked down and saw my stepmother sucking my prick like a lollipop. God it felt good. Then she let go of it and turned her attention to Bob. She stuck his semi erect cock in her mouth, playing with his long foreskin as she did so. He got a hard on very quickly and his prick stood at attention as she sucked on it. Finally, unable to restrain himself any longer, Bob simply spurted his love juice into Velma's open mouth. She swallowed as much as she could with the rest dripping out of the corners of her mouth and running down her chin. Then she went back to work sucking his cock some more until she had him drained completely.

Jewel said to Velma. "Oh you're a fucking whore. Do you know that? Before you met Mac you never used to fuck around and we all bet you were still a virgin when the two of you began dating. How long was it before you pulled his cock into your cunt?"

"Well. You're correct in that I had never been fucked by a man. I had some experiences with my female friends for a number of years. After we dated a few weeks, he simply asked one night if I would sleep with him that night. I sensed our relationship was beginning to head in the right direction, so I told him to bring a little bag to my apartment and he could spend the night with me. We had gone out to dinner that Friday night, so we didn't have to get up and go to work the next morning. He undressed me, taking off everything: dress, slip, stockings, girdle, and panties. He sat on the bed and played with my pussy for awhile, then licked my cunt."

"Finally he stood up and told me to unfasten his belt and trousers while he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. I dropped his trousers and his boxers and I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I thought his cock was at least ten inches long and was standing straight out in front of him like a flagpole. He stepped out of his trousers and boxers, kicked off his shoes, then told me to put my hand on his cock."

"Now darling." he said. "The first thing you do with it is to play with my long foreskin, then gently pull it back over the head of my cock. Then you can slip your mouth over it and begin sucking on it. I washed it before I came over here today, so it is nice and clean. I won't shoot my love juice in your mouth unless you want me to. That is for you to decide. After you have sucked it, you will get on your back on the bed, spread your legs wide apart, then spread you cunt lips wide apart and I will fuck you good. Maybe more than once tonite too.If you want me to slip a rubber on my cock I can do that as I brought some with me."

"I reached down and took his long stiff cock in my hand, played with his foreskin for a minute or so, then peeled it back over his cock head. His cockhead was very red as I reached down with my mouth begin a new experience of sucking a man off. I must have sucked his prick for three or four minutes until he pushed me away and told me to lie down on the bed. I was very wet inside and as he mounted me, I spread my cunt lips open. His big fucking prick simply slipped all the way inside my wet cunt. It slid all the way to the tip of my cervix and was the most wonderful feeling I had ever had inside my cunt. Mac was slow and deliberate working his long prick around and in and out until I finally screamed at him that I was climaxing. He told me that was what he wanted me to do and to keep climaxing.

"Finally after I had climaxed about five times I felt his cock begin to swell up and his thrusts become more powerful when suddenly the tip of my cervix was awash in a slippery mixture that caused my cunt to get even wetter." Velma continued.

"I just shot a load of semen and sperm deep inside your fucking cunt my dear." he said. Do you want me to keep fucking you for a few more minutes before I pull my prick out of your cunt?" he asked.

"Oh God darling. Just leave it inside of me. It feels so good and long and fat. I can still feel the tip of your head on my cerix and I feel like I have juice running out of me." Velma told him.

"When I pull my cock out, I am going to get a pair of your black nylon panties and you are going to slip them on and pull them up and leak in them all night dear. No wiping your pussy, even when you go piss. You will probably want me to fuck you at least two more times during the night and again early in the morning. Your cunt will be so slippery with semen it will have the crotch of your panties saturated before you get up for breakfast." Mac told me.

Mac got a pair of sheer black nylon panties out of Velma's lingerie drawer and slipped them over her feet, then pulled them up. She raised her butt off the bed and pulled them up the rest of the way so they were tight against her crotch. It was only a minute or so until Mac could see the semen already making the crotch of the panties wet.

They laid in bed and about an hour later Velma grabbed his cock and began stroking it. She played with his foreskin, pulling it back and forth over the head of his cock. Finally she told him "Slip my wet panties down and fuck me again darling. I want that big prick inside me again and fill me up with another load of hot semen."

He mounted her again and led her through a series of climaxes until unable to hold back any longer, he shot another huge load of semen inside her very wet cunt. She squealed and hollered and bucked and called him 'A big fucker' as he pushed his rigid cock against her cervix. When he was finished he pulled his cock out of her cunt, slipped her panties back on, then moved up to her face and told her "Suck my cock and clean it off."

Velma willingly opened her mouth and began sucking his cock clean, tasting both his and her juices as she did so. She finally pulled his foreskin down over the head of his cock and said "I'm done for now. I'll need more peter inside me later darling. I didn't know it would be so good."

Mac said "I tried to tell you that you would love it once you got it up inside your cunt, but you wouldn't believe me. Now you can't get enough. If you want more, just put your hand on it later after we get a little sleep. Maybe I should slip a rubber on so you don't get too wet and sloppy inside your cunt."

"I'll let you know when I want you to fuck me again darling and I don't want you putting a rubber on your prick. I want you to saturate my cunt with your love juice." Velma told him.

"I also informed him that I didn't eat much breakfast and I usually had a glass of prune juice and a couple of cups of coffee. He wanted to know why and I simply told him that the prune juice caused my bowels to work and I normally had to take a huge shit about fifteen minutes after I drank the prune juice and coffee."

"What happens then?" he asked.

"I wipe my ass and finish dressing and go to work." I told him.

"Would you like me to wash your ass after you shit?" he asked. "If you wipe and flush the toilet as soon as you shit so the odor is minimized, I would willingly do that for you."

"I guess we could try that this morning. Now enjoy your breakfast and I'll let you know when I have to go." Velma said.

It wasn't long when I took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom. I pulled my very wet panties down, sat down, and immediately erupted. I wiped and flushed the toilet. Mac ran a bowl of nice warm water and told me to stand up and bend over and grab my ankles or knees. He soaped the washcloth and began gently washing my asshole and then slipped down a little bit and also washed my wet cunt and got some of the semen off of my cunt hair.

He rinsed me off, then said "Bend over again and I'll wash you a second time. Then we are going back to bed for a little bit and I'm going to eat your pussy again until you climax a few times."

"He proceeded to wash my ass and cunt again, rinsed and dried me off and we headed back to bed. I laid down, spread my legs apart and opened my cunt lips. He put his head right in my cunt and his cock was dangling over my mouth. He began sucking my clit, then moved down to my pee hole, and finally got down to my cunt whhere he tried to stick his fucking tongue way up inside me. I thought if he was going to eat my cunt, I could only make him feel better if I sucked his cock. So, I stuffed it in my mouth and began sucking on it.

He was back at my pee hole again when I had to let loose with a little dribble. He swallowed it and immediately his cock got very engorged in my mouth. He moved his mouth and yelled 'I'm coming darling' and the next thing I new I had a mouthful of sperm filled semen in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and continued sucking his peter. Then I erupted in a chain of five or six rocking orgasm's as he moved from my cunt to my clit and back again."

"Darling. That's enough for right now." I told him. "I'll be worn out for the rest of the day and won't want any more of your lovely peter." I said.

"Mac got up and laid down next to me and gave me a huge kiss. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and let him taste his semen while I got a taste of my love juices." Velma said. We stayed in bed all morning and finally got up and dressed about noon. I peed again for him and when he peed, he had me hold his cock and spray his pee any place I wanted to. When he finished I kneeled down and sucked his peter again until I got him totally erect. Then I told him to just shoot another load of protein into my waiting mouth. He erupted about fifteen seconds later and I swallowed every drop of it. Then we got dressed and went over to his house for lunch.

"So Jewel, that was how it all began and he and I have been fucking each other and others ever since. I love him and love his prick, but we also love other people and are not afraid to have a few little forays like with you and Bob."

"Well Velma, I'm glad you two are good with that because we love coming here or you to our home and playing around. But I really am going to have to fuck your stepson Johnny. He's got a cock that is larger than his daddy's and I want it in my fucking pussy and soon. I think I will have you find some work for him to do at our house so I can get him out there and fuck him." Jewel said.

About this time it was time for lunch and Jewel and Velma fixed chicken salad sandwiches along with chips and cottage cheese. Bob mixed a pitcher of martinis and we all sat down and ate and talked. Bob and I had to be careful because we still had the thin rope fastened around our scrotums and if we moved away from Vema or Jewel too far too quickly we would get a sharp reminder that we were their slaves.

Suddenly Bob said he needed to piss and Velma suggested he go out on the side porch and piss.

"Well Velma, I'd like for you to hold on to my soft, flaccid cock while I'm pissing and spray my pee all over you. You can guide my prick wherever you want and have my pee running all over you. Would you do that?" Bob asked.

Velma responded "I think I'd enjoy doing that with you. I hardly ever hold a man's prick when he is pissing so it will be a rather unique experience for me." With that she dropped the rope around his scrotum, took his still flaccid cock in her hand and aimed it at herself.

Bob immediately began dribbling piss out the end of of his foreskin and the first thing Velma did was put his cock to her mouth and catch some as it came out. She swallowed that, then opened her mouth again and took some more. Then Bob's dribbles became a full fledged stream and Velma began aiming his cock at herself. She splashed her black cut out bra, making sure she hit her bare nipples, then moved it down to her black crotchless garter panty and sprayed herself good doen there, spraying plenty on her bare cunt hair.

Finally, she turned his cock onto her black stockings, which immediately became even blacker as they got saturated with Bob"s piss. At that point he began tapering off and his stream became dribbles again, which Velma captured and swallowed.

When he was finished, she took his cock and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking the excess piss off and out of his foreskin. Suddenly he began getting an erection. Velma looked at him and he shook his head "No", so she tapered off and let his cock flop against his thigh.

Jewel said "Oh Bob. I didn't think you could piss like that. Velma is soaking wet and will need a shower and some dry clothes. Let's get inside and clean up the lunch dishes then you two can shower and Johnny and I are going to take a little nap and I'm going to fuck him."

Jewel and I went upstairs to my bedroom and she couldn't wait to get her hands on my cock. She had her hand around it in an instant and began stroking it. She took a pillow and put it on the floor, then kneeled on it and stuck my semi erect prick in her mouth. She nibbled on my foreskin for a few minutes, then pulled it back over my cockhead and began sucking it in earnest. My cock just sprouted into a full fledged erection, which Jewel had no trouble handling.

Satisfied she had me good and hard, she climbed onto my bed, spread her legs apart, grasped her red haired cunt and pulled her lips wide open, and screamed "Fuck me you big cuntfucker. I want all of your meat inside my wet fucking cunt. I don't want you putting a rubber on your cock either because I want to feel all of your hot semen running out of me later on. Now stick that big fucker in me."

I mounted her and shoved my turgid prick all the way in her wet cunt, going clear to the tip of her cervix. She squealed in delight and said "Just leave that big fucking prick of your right where it is. I want to savor the size of it before you climax darling."

So, I juat left my cock embedded in her wet cunt and let her actually fuck me. She wiggled and squirmed and heaved and bucked then finally said to me "Now pull it out and push it back in and flood my fucking cunt with your hot semen darling. I want to be leaking your love juice all evening and all night."

I must have shoved it in and pulled it out about twenty times then came in a roaring explosion of semen and sperm. I felt my cock blast at least six spurts in her before it just began dribbling the remainder of my load inside her cunt.

When I finished Jewel said "Now get your fucking cock up here to my mouth so I can clean you off and have a snack of our juices. Then I'll pull your foreskin back over the end of your prick and we can take a little nap."

Velma and I tidied up, did some laundry, and went back to bed to sleep until noon so we would be fresh when Mac arrived home that afternoon.

Mac arrived home about four o'clock and wanted to know if everything was alright. Velma said "It was just fine. We got lots of little things done while you were gone." smiling at me as she said it.

Daddy wanted to know what we had for breakfast this morning and I told him that Velma had sausage and eggs while I had a glass of yellow apple juice and cereal with golden nectar on it.

If he could only have guessed what the sausage and eggs she had actaully were, he would have been totally mortified, because she was smoking my cock until I deposited a huge load of semen and sperm in her mouth. She, on the other hand had pissed in a glass and I added some apple juice to it and then had a small bowl of corn flakes with sugar and some more piss on them. Velma simply smiled at me when I told him that.

With that, she stood right there and reached over and tweaked daddy's cock while it was inside his pants. "Now it's even better." she announced.

Velma had purposely slipped into a dress with nothing on under it except a pair of stockings held up with roll garters. Daddy said "I would like to see you alone for a few minutess darling." and they headed into the bedroom. I noisily went up the stairs so they could hear me, then silently came back down and listened outside the packet doors to what they were saying and what was going on.

"How many times did you let him fuck you while I was gone darling?" daddy asked. "By the way, what are you wearing under your dress? Did you do what I asked you to do?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself sweetheart?" Velma said.

"I think I will if you pull your dress up around your fucking cunt." he said.

"Then I guess you will see that I did." she said as I concluded she had pulled her dress up for him to see her very hair covered pussy plus her hairy thighs that weren't covered by nylon until he got to just above her knees.

"You are such a hairy fucking bitch darling. You know how much I love that you no longer shave don't you? Your legs sparkle when they are covered with beige nylon and I can see your black hair all matted upward as you pulled your stockings up toward your cunt." father said.

I sneaked around to where the packet doors were and they were open just enough for me to see them in their bedroom. Velma was still holding her dress up to her waist, but father had taken off his shoes and trousers and was now standing in a black garter belt, dark brown full fashioned hose, and sling back heels. He had three or four fingers stuck up inside of Velma's cunt and his prick was standing straight out in front of his like a flagpole.