Stepmom Helps Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,057 Followers

"Not this time," she said. "There's something I need to see." Then she wrapped her soft hand around my penis and started to stroke me. Her tits jiggled as she stroked and I felt the familiar orgasm feeling coming on. Confidently I grinned, ready to delay it, when suddenly, without warning, I came.

I gasped in surprise as my dick erupted, spilling semen onto her tits and she continued to stroke me. The old wave of terror washed over me, and it was as if everything I learned was forgotten. My penis softened in her hand and she stood up, cum dripping off of her tits onto my bed. She looked down at me and I avoided eye contact. She sat down next to me, putting her cum-soaked hand on my thigh.

"I knew you could last longer, and control it, with your hand. I didn't know if you could control it when someone else was in charge of the rhythm and intensity."

I looked down but she took my hand in hers and squeezed gently.

"You learned how to control it with your hand. Now all you need is to learn how to do it when a girl is actually doing it. And I'm going to teach you."

"You are?" I said, finally meeting her eyes.

"Yes," she said.

She leaned forward, kissing me once on the lips, and stood up. A thick rope of cum hung off her left breast. She picked it up with her fingers and rubbed it onto her stomach. "You know how to prolong it, now you need to concentrate on that while I do the hard work."

"Thank you," I said, trying to fend off a rush of emotion.

"We'll start tomorrow," she said, winking at me and walking out of the room. As she shut the door my dick twitched back to life slowly.

TxAuthor
TxAuthor
3,057 Followers