Stepmom's Sex Shocker Ch. 03

Story Info
Step-mom and neighbors get down and dirty.
2.6k words
4.47
151.2k
32

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spreading peanut butter on a slice of white bread when Ann snuck up behind me. She pressed her tits into my back and slid her hands up my shirt. Her thumbs and forefingers pinched my nipples and rolled back and forth. I knew it was my stepmother, Ann, because of the perfume. She wears this sexy French stuff that smells like daisies.

"You ready to go hardcore?" she whispered into my ear.

I dropped the knife and bread on the marble counter as she teased my nipples.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

I was lucky to get that much out. I was breathing hard and could barely speak. Ann playfully licked my earlobe.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said.

Ann grabbed me by the hips and spun me around. Although she was 40-- literally twice my age -- she was looking as fine as ever. Her wavy brown hair flowed just beyond her shoulders. She had on fire red lipstick. Her cantaloupe-size tits were wrapped in a lacy, white bra. Her curves fit nicely into the matching panties, garter and stockings. But the part of the outfit that really drove me wild was the shoes -- fuck me pumps with six-inch heels.

Ann's lusty gaze pierced me. She pressed her lips against mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues sparred. But I was no match for Ann. Her aggressive tongue-jousts overpowered me. My knees started to buckle.

"You look like you're ready for some more nasty fun," Ann said.

I couldn't find the words to respond, so I let her know by sucking on her neck. She pushed me away before I could give her a hickey.

"Good," Ann said. "Your -- how should I say? -- uniform is laid out on your bed. Put it on and await further instructions."

Ann pivoted and click-clacked out of the kitchen.

My stepmother and I had been carrying on a twisted sexual relationship for months. Whenever my dad went out of town, I dressed up in Ann's lingerie -- and she treated me like a wicked slut. Sometimes, she brought other men in the bedroom with us. Sometimes, it was other women. Ann always had control, and she always made sure I went through savage sexual humiliation. I loved every second of it.

So, I couldn't wait to see what she had in store this time.

A lacy, black corset was draped neatly across my unmade bed. Ann had also left me black wig and a make-up bag. I flung my guy clothes across the room.

I don't know how women put on corsets, but I had to start by buckling the dozen clasps at the back, then slipping it over my head. This may seem ass-backwards, but it worked for me. The corset squeezed my entire torso. It was like getting a hug from Arnold Schwarzenegger. The bra-top made it feel like his hands were on my tits. I leaned forward and looked at myself in the bedroom mirror. If I let my arms hang down, I had the slightest bit of cleavage.

I suddenly decided I needed music. I rifled my CD case until I found my 80s and 90s mix. When I went to my computer to insert the disc, I noticed something odd: the computer was on. I could've sworn I'd turned it off after downloading bukkake videos the night before. But I didn't feel like concerning myself with such trifles at the moment, so I just opened the drive and hit play. The first song was "Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

I stepped into the thong panties. Nothing matches the feeling of having that string up your butt. Before I tried wearing one, I thought it would be uncomfortable. But it's not. It constantly reminds me of my demented brand of sexuality.

After tucking my cock and balls into the silky panties, I slid the fishnet stockings up my legs. They clung lovingly to my skin. I was starting to feel like a woman. And I was getting better at being one. My masculine fingers usually fumble with garter straps. But I was able to hook all four straps on the corsets to my fishnets on the first try.

Ann had also left me a pair of spike heels just like hers, except black. They fit perfectly. I've got to give her credit. It can be tough to find sexy shoes in women's size 13.

I put on my wig and make-up in front of the dresser mirror, doing my best to make myself look like the porn star Devin Lane. The wig's straight, black locks fell just short of my shoulders in a page boy style. Reaching into the make-up bag, I went for the fire engine red lipstick. My lips seemed to light up as I traced it on. With dark eyeliner and eye shadow, I penciled sharp edges to the outer corners of my eyes to give them the sexy, almond shape guys love.

When I was all made up, I stepped over to the full-size mirror on my closet door to check myself out. I hate to brag, but I have to say I was looking damn sexy for a slightly overweight guy dressed in women's lingerie. No way would I pass for a woman. But I didn't care. That wasn't the point. I felt sexy.

I kicked aside some dirty clothes to give myself some dancing room. As if on cue, "Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC started playing. The music took control of my body. It made me gyrate my hips and caress my nipples. I was performing for an imaginary audience. In my mind, dozens of horny men in a loud, smoky strip club were watching me like a pride of hungry lions.

Ann interrupted about halfway through the song.

"I'm impressed," she said.

Caught up in the fantasy, I jumped back and nearly tripped over my X box. I don't know how I managed to stay on my feet with those six-inch heels on. Ann was standing in the door way with a gold vibrator in her hand and my stepsister, Jasmine behind her. Jasmine was smiling devilishly to herself.

"We're going to join your party," Ann said.

She and Jasmine stepped into the room. I thought Jasmine was supposed to be away at college, but there she was. I didn't ask questions. It didn't seem appropriate as she stood there in a slutty, white outfit that matched the one her mother was wearing. All girls are cute at 19, but Jasmine was especially hot. She was tall, thin and chesty like her mother. Long, blonde hair fell half way down her back. Ann had never brought Jasmine into the bedroom, but I sure as hell didn't mind.

Ann looked knowingly at Jasmine.

"Why don't you show him what it feels like to be a woman?" she asked.

Jasmine didn't answer. She just stepped within arm's reach and squeezed my tits. I thrust my chest forward and let her do it. She pressed my flesh together and licked my cleavage. I couldn't help but moan. But Jasmine was just starting. She pinched my nipples through the fabric and rolled back and forth, as she gave me a long, sloppy tongue kiss.

Ann watched from the doorway. She stood at attention like a security guard.

"Very nice," she said. "Now work on that bitch's ass."

Jasmine slid around to my backside and fell to her knees. I felt her push aside my thong. My eyes locked onto Ann's knowing gaze as I listened to "Come on Eileen" play on the computer. But nothing else happened. I started to turn around to see what was wrong. That's when she spread my cheeks and hit me with the tongue. I was amazed at how fast she did it. Jasmine worked my ass-crack hard, licking from my back to my balls, then digging deep into my hole with her tongue.

When my ass was loose, Jasmine elevated things: She shoved her finger up my hole. One knuckle first. Then two. Soon, she was pumping me with her whole finger. She continuously lubed with her own saliva.

As my knees began to buckle, Ann said, "Enough!" and ordered me to get into doggy style position on the bed. She reached under the bed and got my secret stash of Vaseline. I don't know how she knew about it, but I didn't ask. Ann put a glob on the blunt-nose of the gold vibrator. She turned it on the lowest speed and pressed the tip against my ass without inserting it.

At the same time, Jasmine yanked at the Velcro strap on her panties and let them fall to the floor. She positioned herself doggy style in front of me. She shoved her sweet, round ass in my face.

"Eat her out," Ann said.

I decided to offer Jasmine the same service she'd given me. As Jasmine spread her cheeks, I pushed my face into her crack. She smelled musty like a woman should with a hint of perfume.

As I licked Jasmine's outer bunghole, Ann slowly pushed the vibrator inside me. She worked me gently. I moaned. When she saw I could take it, Ann cranked the dildo up to full speed and shoved all the way inside me.

Then she did the weirdest thing. Ann said, "Come on over." My face was buried in Jasmine's ass so couldn't tell who the hell she was talking to. I turned my head and asked, "Huh?"

"Never mind," she said while shoving the dildo far up inside me. I let out an involuntary grunt.

My cock was harder than it's ever been. No one had even touched it, and I already felt like cumming. But I held it back. It wasn't time. Not yet. I wanted to keep this thing going as long as possible.

Jasmine was moaning and Ann was tickling parts deep inside me when our neighbor, Carolyn, walked into the room, followed by her gardener, Ramon. Ann pulled out the dildo. Jasmine sat on the edge of the bed.

"You put on a good show," Carolyn said. "We were watching on the computer."

That's when it hit me. Ann had set up the mini video camera on top of the computer while I was downstairs making a sandwich. Carolyn and Ramon had been watching from across the street until Ann gave them the OK to come over.

Carolyn was a 40-year-old hottie like Ann. But Carolyn had bigger tits. And like Ann, she was a brunette with a reputation for screwing around on her husband. Carolyn let her robe drop to the ground. She was wearing a purple sequin bra and matching panties. Ramon smiled at the scene: three mostly naked women and a cross-dressing homo. He seemed to be in heaven.

Ramon stripped off his jeans and black T-shirt. He had six-pack stomach muscles and huge biceps. His erect cock stood at half of a foot. His neatly combed hair shined in the sunlight.

"You got her ready for us," he said in heavily accented English.

"Oh, I think so," Ann said.

She grabbed me by the arm and led me to the floor. We kneeled in front of Ramon. Ann wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. She slid slowly down his pole. He flipped back his head and let out an "ahhhh."

"You try," Ann said.

I copied Ann exactly. My tongue caressed the underside of Ramon's cock as my head went down. I took about half of his rod on the first stroke. On the second, a little more. As I sucked Ramon, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Jasmine was stripping off Carolyn's underwear. They got on the bed and went at it in a 69. Carolyn was on top and braless, allowing her massive boobs to swing freely.

Ann took over after my lips stroked Ramon's cock about two dozen times.

"Here's how you deep throat," she said.

Ann opened wide and effortlessly consumed all of Ramon's throbbing dick. Then she pulled back and did it again. And again. I was amazed.

"Your turn," she said.

I wasn't sure I could do it. Ramon had a lot of fuck muscle. But I had to give it a try. I opened wide, let my throat muscles hang loose and went down. My nose dug into Ramon's pubic hair. He smelled like Brut. Before I knew it, I was pulling back up. I'd done it! And I didn't even gag. After that, I thought I was going to suck him until he came in my mouth, but he pulled out.

Ann was lying on her back next to Carolyn and Jasmine on the bed. Ramon topped Ann and started pounding her hard in the missionary position. Ann was saying, "owie, owie, owie," but not like it hurt. She was loving every second of it. Veins popped out of Ramon's forehead as he pounded her. Carolyn and Jasmine were clearly catching vibes from the action. They never looked over, but they were licking themselves faster all the time. I watched quietly on my knees while diddling my nipples.

Ramon was simply amazing. I thought he was going to cum inside Ann, but he didn't. Instead, he pulled out of her pussy and came over to me. He pushed me down, so I was back in the doggy style position. He didn't fuck me slowly like Ann. He shoved all eight inches of himself inside all at once. The thrust gave me an amazing jolt. It was like electricity, flowing from ass straight to the tip of my cock. I thought was going to cum but was able to hold back.

Ramon rocked my ass for a long time. He squeezed my hips hard and thrust harder each time. He grunted as his balls slapped against my leg. Ann laid in front of me and fingered her glistening clit while he fucked me. Carolyn and Jasmine joined her.

Three hot chicks were masturbating in front of me. A hot Latin guy was fucking me in the ass. It's tough to get any better.

But it did.

When Ramon pulled out of my ass, he went straight for Jasmine's lips. A dam broke as soon as she opened her mouth. Loads of cum flooded her face. The jizz overflowed her lips and ran down her cheeks. She let Ramon fill her up until he shook the last drop from the tip of his cock.

Ann took me by the arm and led me to Jasmine.

"Your turn," she said.

With two strokes of my cock, I exploded onto Jasmine's face. The first spurt hit her cheek. The next one drew a line from her eyebrow to her chin. By the time I was done, Jasmine's face was a gooey mess. All the while Jasmine was careful to not let any of Ramon's jizz spill from her mouth.

Carolyn kneeled next to Jasmine and started licking the jizz off her face, starting at the drops on her neck and working her way up. Jasmine kept her cum-filled lips sealed, careful not to spill any of Ramon's sweet love juice. When Jasmine's face was clean, Carolyn pushed away and tilted back her head. Jasmine positioned her face over Carolyn's open mouth and let Ramon's jizz slowly dribble down. Carolyn took it all without swallowing.

Carolyn did the same to Ann. Her face absolutely lit up at the first taste of jizz.

It wasn't tough to figure out the pattern. I was next.

I kneeled next to Ann, tilted back my head and opened wide. She gave me the jizz and saliva mix in a steady stream. It tasted salty and smelled like the sea. Hardly any cum had been lost in the transfer around the room. Ann had enough to fill my mouth.

"OK," she said. "Swallow."

I let the jizz slide down my throat.

Sound gross?

Hardly.

It's the most erotic thing I've ever done.