Stepmom's Sex Shocker Ch. 05

Story Info
Step-son tries to get revenge on step-mother.
2.3k words
4.39
97.7k
32

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepmother, Ann, always seems to catch me in my most vulnerable moments. Nothing startled me more than her surprise visit last weekend.

I was in my tenth hour of downloading cum-shot videos when she kicked open my bedroom door. I tried to tuck my cock back into my pants, but there was no hiding what I'd been doing. Moans oozed out of my computer speakers. On the screen, a petite blonde begged seven guys to cum on her face.

Ann smiled.

"I knew I could count on you," she said. "Always looking at porn."

Ann looked sexier than ever. Her tits bulged out of a hot-pink bikini. She wore a matching thong that left it absolutely clear that she'd just gotten a bikini wax. Sweat and suntan oil glistened off of her smooth skin. She'd just come in from the pool.

If it weren't for the subtle crinkles at the corners of her eyes, no one could've guessed she was 40 -- exactly twice my age.

She stepped into the room uninvited. I didn't mind. Not that I could've done anything anyway. She had video tapes of me dressed like a woman that would destroy me forever.

"Ready to get weird, bitch?" Ann asked.

I stammered something that she must've found incomprehensible.

But Ann didn't even flinch. She leaned over and put her soft lips on mine. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth. My cock stiffened, while the rest of my body went limp. Ann had complete control over me. But she didn't stop. Her hands slid up my shirt and found my tits. She squeezed them firmly and then pushed them together.

"I'm going to abuse the shit out of you," she whispered in my ear. "You're going to let my daughter and her boyfriend do whatever they want to you."

I reached within myself and found the courage to ask something I'd been wondering for a long time: "Why?"

It was a legitimate question. My step-mother and I had been carrying on an affair for months. She always initiated our fuck sessions and made sure I left feeling totally humiliated.

But none of my questions mattered to Ann. She slapped me across the face when I asked.

"I feel like it, and I can," she said. "Anymore questions?"

I shook my head, thinking there was only one conclusion: my step-mother was an insane nymphomaniac.

Ann turned her head and yelled, "Holly, bring James in here!"

My step-sister, Holly, was five years older than me and almost as hot as her mom. She usually looked flat-chested but not when she stepped into my bedroom with James. She wore a white corset that pushed up her tits, making them seem twice their actual size. She had on fishnet stockings and sheer panties that showed off her muff. Holly didn't wax it. She had a big poof of hair -- retro style. I loved it.

James was with her, carrying a brown shopping bag. I'd never met him. He looked clean enough and reminded me of Brad Pitt.

"Give him the bag," Ann said.

I peeked inside. There were heaps of satin and lace. A shot of perfume hit me in the nose.

"You know the drill, bitch," Ann said. "Get dressed."

James plunked down on my bed with Ann and Holly settling in on either side of him. All smiling, they watched me pull a bra out of the bag. I wasn't used to having an audience while I dressed up.

"Are you going to stay there?" I asked.

Ann smiled devilishly.

"How else can we mock you?"

Holly and James giggled.

"Go on, faggot," Holly said. "Get dressed."

"Yeah, you fuckin' weirdo," James said.

He leaned over and licked Holly's ear. She moaned. Ann reached over and rubbed James' cock over his jeans.

"We're all waiting," Ann said.

I stripped naked and dumped the bag's contents onto my chair. Dressing in front of an audience felt awkward. I'd cross-dressed before. But I always dressed and then presented myself when I finished.

Thankfully, I immediately saw that dressing up wasn't going to be as difficult as usual. No tricky clasps this time. I slid on a pair of sparkling, sliver bell-bottoms that squeezed my booty like shrink wrap. The matching top was a chest curtain that covered my tits and belly but little else. The only thing holding it on was a thin strap around the neck and one around the back. A pair of silver, six-inch heels finished off the outfit. Everything slipped on with no problem. I didn't have to mess with as much as a zipper.

I struck a pose with one hand on my hip and a loose wrist hanging in the air.

"Tah-dah!" I said. "What do ya think?"

James lunged at me. Ann grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back on the bed.

"Not yet, baby," Ann said. "You'll get your chance."

Ann didn't have to tell me I still had work to do. I went for the make up bag.

Slut-red lipstick. Heavy black eyeliner and mascara. It all went on thick, followed by gray eye shadow. I sprayed myself with perfume and put on auburn, pageboy wig.

Now, I looked and smelled like a real whore.

Ann positioned herself behind James, sitting with her legs spread out on either side of him. She slipped her hands up his shirt and licked his earlobe. James tried to lunge at me again. Ann pulled him back.

"Not yet," she said. "Holly, why don't you show your brother how a real woman operates?"

Holly arched an eyebrow.

"Gladly," she said.

Holly walked over to me with the sexiest switch I've ever seen. Our eyes locked together. She came within a half inch of my face. Her breath smelled like cinnamon. Without asking permission, Holly pinched my nipples and rolled them in her fingers.

"You fuckin' whore weirdo," she said.

As my knees weakened, Holly pushed me back into my chair. She went to the computer and clicked a few times. One of the cum-shot videos popped onto the screen: a blonde who looked vaguely like Ann took shots in the face as a techno soundtrack played in the background.

Ann was sucking James' neck while he rubbed the bulge in his jeans. Holly paced like a lion in a cage across from the antelope exhibit.

"You piece of shit," she said. "You fucking like porn? Hm? You like cum shot videos?"

I didn't know what to say. I froze.

Holly wound up and slapped me across the cheek. It stung like hell.

"That's it!" Ann said. "Hit 'em again."

Holly backhanded my other cheek. Now both sides of my face stung.

"Get up and show me how you dance," she said.

With the porno soundtrack setting the beat, I stood up and undulated my body like a stripper. James was damn-near salivating. I grabbed him by the knees and spread open his legs. I dropped my ass onto the stiff bulge in his pants and dry humped him. His hands ran up my back, then down to my waistline. He started to peel off my pants but then suddenly stopped.

"Uh-uh," Ann said. "Just like the strip club: look but don't touch."

She'd grabbed his hands and held them at his sides.

I turned around and fell to my knees. I put my lips on James' bulge and blew. My hot breath enveloped his cock, as his eyes rolled back into his head. Ann was rolling his nipples between her fingers.

We brought him near climax together. Ann sucked his earlobe, while I rubbed the crown of my head against his cock. James wriggle with ecstasy. Ann kept his arms pinned. I heard her breath into his ear.

"Wanna see this bitch violated?" she asked.

"Yeah," James breathed back.

Ann smiled.

"Holly," she said. "Get the dildo."

I knew what was coming, so I backed off of James and got on all fours on the floor. Holly pulled my pants down to my knees. I heard her switch on the vibrator.

"Mmmmm," I said. "I can't wait to get plowed up the ass."

I licked my lips while look James dead in the eyes. They burned with lust. Ann was whispering something I couldn't hear in his ear. He liked whatever she said. His cock flinched beneath his jeans.

Holly spread open my ass cheeks and dropped a dollop of lube onto my corn hole. The cool gel gave me goose bumps.

But it was nothing compared to what came next. Holly shoved the rounded head of the fuck stick into my hole. She didn't go all the way. Just enough to get my attention. I yelped.

Holly started pumping my ass slowly and gently, delving deeper into my fuck box on each down stroke. My body radiated with pleasure. The dildo went in cool and slow and came out fast and hot.

Ann rubbed her pussy. She seductively licked her lips. She'd forgotten all about James and could barely contain herself. I suddenly realized she wasn't looking at me. Ann was focused like a laser beam on her daughter.

"C'mere slut," Ann said.

Holly jammed about three-quarters of the toy up my ass. She rushed to the bed and flopped down on her back. She peeled down the corset's bra cups, leaving her perky tits exposed. Ann pushed aside James. He stood and stumbled a few steps, while Ann tossed her bikini top across the room.

Ann and Holly sucked each other's nips in a 69-position. Ann took the top, letting her tit drop into her daughter's mouth.

James watched in disbelief for about three seconds. Then he lunged at me.

This time, Ann wasn't there to stop him.

He went right for the vibrator humming in my ass. James took over pumping duties -- and showed no mercy. He went hard and fast from the start. It was an angry fuck, like he wanted to hurt and humiliate me.

"You little fuckin' slut," he said through gritted teeth.

Nothing could've felt better. James took me to a higher plane of ecstasy each time he plunged the vibrator into me. Pre-cum dripped out of my cock, and I hadn't even touched it.

Ann and Holly moved on to licking each other's pussies. Holly writhed. Ann moaned.

James yanked the vibrator out of my ass and pulled down his pants. He forced his meat inside of me and pumped hard. His balls slapped off my ass. His thrusts came in rapid succession. He grunted every time. I moaned and asked for more.

James must've had at least nine inches. I've been fucked before but never so deeply. His thrusts touched parts of me I didn't know existed. I had to fight to hold in my cum.

James fucked for a long time. I squeezed my eyes shut about halfway through. When I opened them, Ann had Holly in the doggy-style position with her ass cheeks spread out. Ann's tongue probed her daughter's butt hole.

When James couldn't hold it anymore, he pulled out of my ass and flipped me on my back. He kneeled next to me and unleashed a torrent of jizz onto my face. I opened my mouth. Salty cum landed on my tongue and slid down my throat.

Ann and Holly broke apart and came to me. Holly lapped the cum off the left side of my face. Ann did the same on the right.

After my face was clean, it seemed we were done. Ann, Holly and James flopped onto the bed in post-coitus ecstasy. They giggled. Sitting on the floor, I didn't see what was so funny.

My balls ached. I needed some relief.

An insane anger welled up inside me. I looked at my step mother. She had a spot of James' cum on her chin. I lunged at her, pinning her to the bed. I forced open her legs and shoved my cock inside her, while Holly and James watched in astonishment. Ann wriggled, making a feeble effort to resist. But she quickly acquiesced. All it took was three pumps for me to shoot my jizz into her pussy.

As I shot, I looked into her eyes and yelled, "Fuckin' whore!"

Revenge was mine. I'd taken so much humiliation from her and her fuck buddies. This time, it was her turn.

After I dismounted, Ann spit in my face. She pinned me on my back and leapt onto me. Her knees landed by my ears. Her glistening pussy hovered over my nose.

"Eat your own cum out of my pussy!" she yelled.

I had no choice. Not that I wanted one. Her hot, wet pussy looked appetizing.

I stuck my tongue up inside her. She smelled musty and tasted salty. Her juices and mine mingled inside her cunt. It was tough to tell which was mine and which was hers. I just sucked up anything that oozed out.

After a few minutes of moaning, Ann pulled away and laid on top of me. Our eyes locked together like laser beams inches apart. I thought for a second she was going to hurt me. Instead, she laid a long, passionate French kiss on me. I lost myself in her mouth. And then, finally, it was over.

Ann looked at me for a second like she was going to tell me she loved me.

"Fuckin' whore," she said.

Holly and James giggled.

Ann had humiliated me again. It seemed there was no way for me to win. Ann could use my own perversions against me -- and she knew it.

They all gathered their clothes and left my bedroom without saying a word. None was needed. We all understood that we'd be doing it all again soon.