Stepmother's Needs

Story Info
Horny Marge can't wait.
880 words
4.1
136.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is true story which happened to me some years ago :

When I was 26 my mother died & my father took it very badly. He had been totally reliant on her & was unable to cope. For the next few months he took to drink, but then he met Marge at a social club. She was an attractive lady of 58, around the same age as my dad.

When I first met Marge I was impressed by her dress sense & she always seemed to be immaculately made up, red lipstick, jewellery, tight clothes to show off her ample cleavage.

I had always been attracted to the more mature woman, and being single at the time, had an immediate excitement run through my body. I don't know why because it was highly unlikely that I would find myself in a position to do anything about it….at least that's what I thought then.

Anyway, my dad & Marge got married after a few months & I would spend weekends over at their house in Basingstoke, or they would come over to mine in London.

When they were out, I would continually find myself sifting through Marge's knicker drawer, or her suitcase for her skimpy knickers, imagining what it would be like with them on her….and then start wanking myself off.

Over the next few months, things seemed to take a turn for the worse between my Dad & Marge, and after about a year together they split up, as my aunts had predicted (they thought Marge looked like a bit of a tart).

Well, I thought that this would be last I would see of Marge, but about a month after the split I received a call from her saying that I had left some clothes over at her house & what did she want me to do with them.

I told her that I could pop over at the weekend as I was on business in her area on Friday. So on Saturday morning I called round to her house.

To my surprise she was dolled up, looking like she was going out somewhere special, hair up, heavy make up, bright red lipstick, white satin blouse which showed off her heaving boobs, tight black skirt & black high heels.

My cock nearly stood to attention there & then but then I thought surely not, surely she hasn't dressed up for me?

I was greeted with a big smile and a warm embrace & I complimented her on her appearance. She said she was going out later that night & that she had dressed up to see what you thought of her.

We went into the lounge & got talking, & I said to her that if she was going out tonight looking like that, she would have plenty of men hitting on her.

'Not at my age, Dave' she said, 'I'm too old for that sort of thing, maybe twenty years ago' .

Well you've certainly got me noticing' I said.

' Oh Dave, don't be stupid, you are 30 years younger than me, what do I have that would get you excited?'

With that, I wasn't sure if she was teasing me, or being serious, but I changed the subject & asked where my clothes were. She said they were up in her bedroom so I went up there alone & after a minute or two, found myself wandering into her drawer to look for her underwear.

Suddenly she came in & I quickly shut the drawer. I think she saw me but said nothing. 'Find what you were looking for, Dave?' she said

'Er yes fine, Marge' I said. My cock was now stiff & she noticed.

I suddenly felt this was my time, either go for it regret it for ever.

'Sorry about this' I said as I moved towards her & put my hand on her breast & kissed her full on the lips. 'Dave, what are you doing?' she said as she pulled back

I took her again & this time led her to the bed. 'Dave, what do you think you're doing' .

I told her that I had fancied her for some time & had to do something about. I kissed her again & felt her respond slightly so I slid my tongue down her throat. 'Goodness me' she cried as she seemed to be overwhelmed.

I started to unzip her blouse & bra to reveal her huge breasts & enlongated nipples. I began to suck her nipples. 'Oh god…you musn't….ooh' .

To my surprise she reached for my jeans & began to feel my bulging erection & said 'promise you won't tell anyone'

Within moments she had my cock in her hand gently massaging my balls 'would you like your step mother to suck you off?' she asked

'Ooh yes please' with that she knelt down & took my full 8 inches in her red lipsticked mouth. She made slurping sounds as my cock became harder until after only a couple of minutes I exploded. She took my cock from her mouth just as I came, & pointed it over her tits.

'You are a naughty boy' she said 'but I'm not finished with you yet'

To be continued