Stepping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers

"Sure beats the U Haul truck," she murmured, "yeah shopping is good."

Sandy put her back against the couch as two hands inched further upwards, a cheeky grin nudged Hannah's face as she found the snaps, "ooh, and what have we here?"

"Sexy underwear," she confessed, "I bought it when I reached the magic twelve month mark, just never got to wear it for anyone."

"Well all that's going to change, Officer Robinson," she undid the snaps on her right leg and kissed her leg. Sandy closed her eyes as her stocking was pulled down, soft lips pleasured her leg, the flicking organ against the back of her knee elicited a groan and then Hannah moved to the other leg and repeated the process. Silky hair brushed against her skin as Hannah caressed her legs, getting higher and higher until finally she reached her buttocks and her wet passage. She pushed her dress up higher up and smiled nervously.

"If I do it wrong, forgive me."

"You're forgiven," Sandy whimpered as a tongue slid over her lips, pressing hard against the lace panties. Her lips tingled as Hannah's broad tongue swept up and down her engorged lips. Instinct took over as she spread her legs and pulled her panties aside. Virgin lips kissed her softness and finding no harm in it, began to tongue her softly but nervously, until finally a finger slid inside and Sandy clutched the back of the couch and closing her eyes, let her explore. Hell she wasn't doing too badly for someone who'd never done it before. She gave in and let it continue, the lapping and fingering only faintly audible against the music, Hannah faltered once or twice before finding her rhythm again. Sandy's eyes flickered open several times as the younger woman worked but eventually she closed her eyes until the first wave hit. She pushed against her as she peaked and exhaled, reveling in the waves of orgasmic pleasure. Hannah withdrew and removed her panties completely as she rose and savaged her throat with soft kisses. A low moan emanated from her throat as she stroked Hannah's back.

"Undress me?" Hannah whispered.

"I can do that."

She kissed her passionately, her tongue swirled around her mouth gently and the younger woman shivered beneath her touch as the kissing became more sensual. Soft fingers daintily stoked her back as Sandy slowly unbuttoned the silk shirt, tracing tiny circles on her bare skin as she parted the garment. Hannah followed her around the couch as the blouse was pulled over her shoulders to expose a white lace bra. Sandy kissed and stroked her in a slow erotic dance, Hannah's sighs were driving her higher and higher as Hannah untied the knot at the back of her dress and let the garment fall free to expose her breasts. Hannah moaned as soft lips savored her nipples. She reached around for the zipper of Sandy's skirt but found she'd already unzipped it. She pulled the skirt down and collapsed onto the couch as the skirt fell to the floor. Hannah undid the remaining buttons as Sandy's dress slid to the floor and then she spread her legs and looked down.

"Take me to heaven," her eyes grew deep.

There was no rush as Hannah opened her flower for the older woman, a sigh of pleasure mingled with desire filled her ears as Sandy entered her. Nimble fingers scissored her wet lips and entered her again and again, the pinkish glow around her bra become more pronounced. Her passage was wet, her breathing ragged, and then she was tensing as the first waves hit, a delicious smile spread over her face as she stroked her cheeks.

"There, that wasn't so bad,"" she stroked her body.

"Oh, it ain't even started," Sandy kissed her gently.

Her eyes snapped open a few minutes later as Sandy pulled the shirt off and undid her bra. Hannah shifted slightly as Sandy straddled her and went to work again, starting with her breasts and working her way down, judging her responses with the wisdom of an older woman. A firm tongue pressed hard against her clitoris, feeling the delicate tremor as a wet finger slid inside, in and out, twisting and turning as she kept licking and kissing her. Her back arched slightly as the tide began building and she held her head firmly between her legs. Sandy kept going until finally the waves washed down through her and animal cries crashed against the walls and then she was sliding over her and showering her body with soft kisses as she murmured. "I love you, I love you."

'I learned something that night, first whispered by my sponsor in the dying hours of the night as I sat on the edge of a bed after a disastrous fling with a woman; intimacy is not always found between the sheets. I realize now the truth of those words. Our lovemaking began that previous night when I opened my heart and let her see the nakedness of my soul and in the lovemaking, I found the courage to reach down inside and find what was hidden, my heart.

Life brings on many changes and contrary to popular opinion, it's not the change that hurts it's the resistance to change. Like the trees in the park I have shed many leaves in the last few months. I now work for the NYPD's film unit, helping film crews set up for shoots for my favorite tv shows. I finally confessed to Karen, being a detective meant acting tough; it was my armor to prevent the world from seeing the little girl inside and the smartass just said. "Yeah, I was wondering when you were going to tell me that!" But seriously, I have a whole new life. I have my straight girlfriends in AA and my lesbian girlfriend outside the fellowship, no lover ever gave me that freedom, she's truly unique. She bought me this pink laptop for our three month anniversary so I can write my memoirs. I love it! But what I love the most is the way she brings out the woman in me and adorns her with garlands of love. She taught me to love me, the greatest gift any partner can give the other.

If I am a rose bush then Hannah is my gardener, bringing out the woman in me and I love her, one day at a time until the end of time.'

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers
12