Stepping Out

Story Info
A brief meal followed by a decadent scene.
3k words
4.09
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pops12345
pops12345
47 Followers

I wake up holding you in my arms and just pull you closer to me. I love the way you fit to my body and the heat that we both generate means we don't need a blanket, we only need each other. I smell your hair and it still smells of your shampoo which is a brand I'm not familiar with, but the scent of you overpowers it. Like a warm spring day it wakes me up fully and I smile thinking about all we have done so far. It has only just begun.

I kiss your neck to wake you, but it has no effect that I can tell. You just continue to sleep, resting cozily in my arms with your mind and body at rest. I plant a few more soft kisses and work my way up to your earlobe, popping it into my mouth and nibbling it softly with my teeth. This brings you around a bit more and you press your body into mine, begging me for more attention by the way you move. My left hand slides down to your pussy and you let me explore. I kiss your neck and you turn your head to finally meet my lips. It is a deep kiss and your lips press back against mine. You moan into my mouth as I rub your clit with my fingers. You grind your ass against me and I give you a little push back. We get into a nice rhythm, coming up for air and breaking our kisses momentarily. You cum in my arms while we continue to kiss and I feel your body shake and tremble.

"I hope you enjoyed that my dear," I say while locking our lips again.

"Mmm," was your only worded reply. Your body does the rest of the talking as you spin around in my arms and push me down to the bed. You raise your hips and take me all the way inside you easily. Your pussy has begun to take the shape of my cock and your walls grip me tightly.

You breathe and flex your inner muscles, doing the kagels and controlling your body like I have been teaching you. You never let my cock out of you completely. You keep my bulging head thoroughly trapped inside you as you rise and lower your hips, contract your walls and take deep breaths. Our foreheads touch and our eyes meet.

"Good afternoon," I say with a smile in my eyes and on my face.

"Good afternoon Sir, please let me feel you cum inside me again. It feels so good," you say and draw out the last word because your hips are beginning to have their own sense of momentum. You slide down my cock and tighten up while moving your hips in a circle. I knew I wouldn't last long like this so I reach for the remote and crank up the plug in your ass to a 10.

"Only if you cum first my dear," I say and it is as if my words have a profound effect on you because you commence to do so. You cum hard and scream in my ear while your eyes close. I hold onto your lower back while you mentally spin out of control from the pleasure of the steel plug combined with my stiff cock deep inside you. Your hips bounce on mine and our nipples grind together, my rings against your tender soft buds. The added friction makes you shake and convulse but my strong arms hold you against me because I am not far behind you. I hold you and kiss you as I explode inside you like a rocket. I feel tears fall on my cheeks but they are not mine, nor are they tears of sadness. They are tears of ecstatic joy and the smile on your face lights up the room. I shut off the vibrator and you collapse on top of me.

It is a few moments before either of us does anything but breathe together. Our hearts beating as one and in time.

"Mmm, you are amazing, did you know that?" I say while holding you.

You raise your head and stare into my eyes saying, "You are not so bad yourself Sir."

"Good girls get what they ask for from me, every time," I say and kiss you again just to feel your lips pressed to mine. "Now, how about we take a shower together?" I ask and you simply nod.

I roll us over and slide out of you, taking you by the hand and leading you to the shower. I let the water run and warm up. This allows me to get in a few more kisses and caress your body some more. I lead you into the hot water and just let it wash over you for a moment. You close your eyes and lean your head back letting your hair soak. I spin you around after a minute and hold you with one arm while grabbing the shampoo with the other. I lather your hair and rub your scalp causing you to press into me and relax as the warm water runs all over your body. You turn about to rinse out the shampoo and I just stare at the wet, pale goddess before me. The kind of beauty that deserves to be worshipped by supplicants on their knees.

You smile and say, "What are you looking at?"

"Just you beautiful, just you," I reply.

"Okay charmer, it's your turn. Get in the water," you say.

"As you wish," I say and we have to slide past each other a bit so I can get wet and lather up myself. While I am getting clean you apply some conditioner and get a loofah all soapy. You scrub my back and work your way down my legs to my feet, making you squat. I turn around and my cock is hard again which makes you grin. You pop me into your mouth for a quick suck to taste the remainder of our juices that blended. You moan deeply before taking me out of your mouth with a sigh. You finish soaping up my body, paying special attention to my nipples. You flick, pinch and nibble them briefly before soaping them up along with my chest and shoulders. You put your arms around my shoulders and kiss me. Sliding your tongue past my lips and allowing me to taste us both once more. It is a blend that I am growing to like immensely. I make quick work of getting you all soapy and spin you around to scrub your back. After I get you clean, I give your ass a light smack and pull out the plug quickly. You shudder briefly and delightfully sigh. I move you into the water and let you rinse off while I clean off the plug. When we are all done you shut off the water and I step out grabbing us two towels. We both dry off and you wrap the towel around your hair. I offer the one I used to go about your body but you just shrug and walk out, taking my hand and leading me back to your bedroom.

"Well what now?" you say.

"How about a bite to eat and then we go to that fetish party we talked about?" I reply.

"What are they like?" you ask all shy suddenly and blushing a deep crimson.

"Tonight is supposed to be an exhibition. Different people get on stage and do brief scenes for the people in attendance. How would you feel about performing for me?" I ask with a smile.

"If you think I'm ready Sir, I will do as you please," you say.

"Good girl. Now what are you in the mood for?" I ask.

"Whatever sounds good to you. I'm up for anything," you say staring into my eyes again in that knowing way you have.

"I would eat you for every meal but we need a little real sustenance. How about Greek food? I could go for a pita," I say.

"Okay. What should I wear?" you ask me with your head down and seeking my approval.

"Do you have a blue sundress and a pair of sandals to match?" I ask.

"Yes Sir, I do," you say with a grin and leap for your closet pulling out a blue dress with yellow flowers. You try it on and it fits your figure extremely well. You go to your drawer to get some panties and a bra but before you do I tell you, "No panties or bra tonight, okay?"

"Yes Sir," you say with a wicked grin.

"Now come over here and get on my lap," I tell you and you quickly obey. I lift up your dress, giving you another light slap and slide in the plug from earlier. In addition I add it's silver twin inside your pussy. You gasp as the cold steel slides into you unexpectedly. I tell you to get ready and you bounce off to the bathroom to put on lipstick and eyeshadow. You come back out in record setting time and I am dressed and ready to go as well. I put the remote in my pocket which is dual function and can control both. We leave and step out the door for another fantastic evening.

We arrive at the restaurant and are seated quickly. It is not very busy at this time because it is after the dinner rush. We get a private booth in the back and order our drinks and an appetizer after briefly examining the menu. We chat about life and all the little things we have in common. Music, movies, books and ideas are the topic of conversation. As our appetizer arrives I reach into my pocket and activate the plug in your ass. Your eyes bulge but other than that you give no sign of it affecting you. We nibble a bit and sip our drinks as I watch you squirm in your seat and close your eyes, trying to fight back the first wave of pleasure. You want to ask me to cum but don't dare do so in such a public place. The very thought of doing so makes you wetter by the second and you struggle to contain your moans but a few slip out, quietly and without your control. I activate the other vibrator and they both pulse inside you.

You bang your fists on the table and your eyes roll into the back of your head, while a big grin splits your face like the dawn splits the sky between night and day. The waiter comes over to check on us.

"Everything okay?" he asks.

"Yes," I say, "We are fine. She just had a bit of her drink go down the wrong pipe."

"Ohh, okay. How is everything so far?" he asks.

"Splendid. Is the rest of our food ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll be right back," he says and goes to pick up our order.

Before he returns I turn both of them up to the second setting and you squirm a bit more in your seat but manage to maintain your composure. I am impressed by your ability to keep a straight face. By the time he comes back and drops off our food you are getting close to the edge. I eat slowly and you eat quickly because you hands shake with every bite. It is hard for you to concentrate and I adjust the vibration up to three.

You drop your fork and it clatters to the ground. The waiter sees this and brings you a clean set of cutlery. You have your head down and are blushing a deep shade of red when he approaches. He drops them off without saying anything and I nod because my mouth is full. I watch you squirm and hold your eyes shut as a fresh wave begins to take over your mind. You ebb and flow like a buoy in the ocean but don't give in to the pleasure of it all. You take my hand and lead me to the women's restroom. You pull me in and bolt the door, slamming me against it. Your kisses are powerful and filled with desire for more.

You whisper in my ear, "Please, let me cum Sir?"

I reach into my pocket and hit the dial for ten and just hold you as your body shakes. You climax hard and go to scream but I put my fingers in your mouth for you to bite and you do, hard. I turn off the vibes and wait for you to catch your breath. I go out first and make sure no one's the wiser leaving you time to freshen up.

I sit down and finish my food and you return just in time for me to pay the bill. We exit and head to the car but before we get in you pull me into another kiss. This one is soft and your arms wrap around my neck like a tender lover's should.

"Thank you Sir. I couldn't take it anymore," you whisper after breaking your soft, sweet lips with mine.

"You're welcome. Anytime my dear, all you ever need do is ask," I reply and open the passenger door to let you in. You slide in with a smile and I shut the door behind you before walking over to my side and taking the wheel.

We arrive at the club when it is full swing. With your arm wrapped around mine we pay the entry fee and step into a scene of decadence. A woman in bondage is being paddled on the main stage and it is difficult to tell whether her cries are from pain, ecstasy or both. She has a collar on and nothing else but growing red welts on her backside. Her Dom has her hands bound above her head, a ball gag in her mouth and what appears to be a vibrator in her pussy. I turn your vibes back on at level one as we take a booth in the back and just watch the show. I have to leave you for a moment to get us drinks and you just nod, transfixed by the woman on the stage. You have never seen anything like it.

When I return I hand you a screwdriver and sit down next to you with one of my own. The woman on the stage is on her knees now and violently shaking from a mind blowing orgasm. You take a sip of your drink and stare at her as she is led off stage and some house music begins before the next scene.

"What was that?" you ask me.

"A dom and a sub. They have a different kind of relationship than most people," I say with a smile.

"Do you think she enjoyed that?" you ask again.

"Some subs are pain sluts and enjoy the pain almost as much as the pleasure," I reply and take sip of my drink.

"Hmm, interesting," was all you said.

The DJ came over the music, "Next up we have, A Good Girl. Come on up darling and show us what you got!" he said into the microphone.

You freeze in your seat. "You didn't. Did you?" you say in a whisper.

"I did. Just go up there and give them a good show. I'll take your dress and shoes. You go and grab a stool, have a seat and play with yourself for them and me. I will help with the remotes and it won't take long. You can cum without my permission, for now," I say and you stand up slowly, sliding off your dress and slipping off your shoes, handing everything to me. You walk naked through the crowd and take center stage. You grab a stool and sit on it, spreading your legs for everyone to see and resting your heels on the steel bars.

The crowd gasps at the jewels that cap the vibes inside you but you only have eyes for me. You look right at me and take a hard nipple into hand while using the other to tease and play with your clit. I use the remote and turn it up to level five making you momentarily shudder and moan wildly. You throw your head back and bask in the moment as all the eyes settle on you. It makes your skin feel hotter than it ever has but you don't stop.

I turn the dial up higher and your hips buck on the stool. You climb down and get on the stage with your shoulders supporting your weight and your hips rising into the air. You pinch your clit and your nipple, swirling on the former and tugging on the latter. I turn the dial up to ten and you arch your back and let out a high pitched scream of ecstatic bliss. I immediately turn off the vibes and allow you to catch your breath for a moment. There is a palpable silence in the room before it erupts in applause. By the time you are able to move you look for me in the booth but I am no longer there. A moment of panic creeps across your face until you see my hand, stretched out right before you. You leap off the stage and into my arms and I pull you into an embrace that takes your mind and body away from everyone in the room. It is just us, and we kiss. Passionately, deeply and the moment seems like hours. I step back from you a bit and lead you away from the stage as the house music returns. I help you get dressed because your limbs are a bit shaky but the smile you have for me is contagious.

"Thank you for that Sir. I didn't know that I had that in me," you say as you pull up your dress and slide on your sandals.

"I knew. It just takes someone giving you a little push and a whole new world will open up for you. Now shall we stay or go?" I ask.

"Just take me. Take me home," you say and kiss me once more before we head for the exit and your soft bed.

pops12345
pops12345
47 Followers