Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hudsbart
hudsbart
300 Followers

Then without warning, Marcus pulled Andy's legs out from under him and he landed on the bed, flat on his back. Disoriented, Andy blinked up at the ceiling as his mind tried to catch up to the feelings coursing through his body. When he felt Marcus tugging at his pants, he kicked his shoes off to help.

Then he watched as Marcus made quick work of his own clothes. The muscles on Marcus' arms bunched and flexed as they lifted his t-shirt over his head, revealing the toned hard ridges of his abs. Andy's eyes were drawn to the trail of dark curly hair running down the center of Marcus' body and he followed it until it disappeared into his jeans.

Marcus' hands were at his belt, undoing the buckle and pausing before pulling the whole thing out in one swift move. The leather snapped loudly causing Andy to jump. If he still had his wits about him, Andy would have laughed at the spectacle Marcus was so obviously putting on. But he seemed to have lost his wits somewhere on that dance floor. All his brain could focus on now was what lay behind the zipper of those tight jeans.

Marcus undid the button, then with agonizing slowness pulled the zipper down, one tooth at a time. Andy gasped as each tooth separated, certain that he would hyperventilate and die before Marcus was done. Andy's entire being was so focused on what lay behind that zipper that he almost forgot about the painful throbbing of his own cock.

Andy pushed himself up to sitting to get a better view of the action. When the zipper reached the bottom and Marcus' hand fell away, Andy still couldn't tear his eyes from the black cotton stretched over pulsing flesh.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Marcus' voice was rough with desire and Andy's eyes shot up, startled.

His fingers itched to reach out and touch, to learn the texture of Marcus' skin, to unwrap Marcus' length from the confines of his clothes. Andy attention refocused on the temptation in front of him, but he fingers remained tangled in the sheets.

What if he did it wrong? What if he wasn't any good at this and Marcus didn't like it? He could still back out now, he could grab his pants and run out the door, back to where he was safe and comfortable. But then he would never know what it felt like. He'd never know what it was like to hold another man in his hand, to feel skin on his skin, to fill that emptiness he had inside. The question would haunt him forever; he couldn't go through life not knowing.

Andy slowed raised a hand, but it hovered half way to Marcus' hip. Then, as if sensing his inner thoughts, Marcus stepped closer, in between Andy's legs. He was trapped now, his legs pushed apart to accommodate Marcus. His face was inches from that bulge he'd been unable to take his eyes off of all evening.

Andy reached out he gingerly ran his fingers over the exposed skin before him, eliciting a sharp inhale from Marcus. Andy looked up for reassurance and found a smoldering heat in Marcus' eyes. Emboldened, Andy brought his other hand up and spread both across Marcus' abs, feeling the tight muscles beneath his palms. His hands ran up to Marcus' chest, enjoying the smoothness of his skin, then slowly back down, tracing every line and ridge. Andy felt Marcus' rapid breathing and thrilled at the knowledge that he was the cause.

When he reached those jeans again, he hooked his fingers under the waistband of Marcus' underwear and paused. This was it. No going back now. Andy swallowed thickly and ran his tongue across his suddenly dry lips. This drew a grunt from Marcus who had his fingers clenched in fists by his side. But he didn't rush Andy.

After a deep breath, to gather his courage, Andy pushed the jeans and underwear down together until they caught at Marcus' knees. Then he stared. He took another deep breath and the scent of Marcus, potent and intoxicating, almost overwhelmed him completely.

Marcus was big. And beautiful. The head was purple and pulsing, sticking straight up in the air. The gentle folds of the foreskin were pulled back and taunt around Marcus' hard cock. There wasn't a single strand of hair in sight; Andy had never seen anything like that before.

Andy's fingers feathered over the delicate skin around the base of Marcus' cock, marveling over the satiny smoothness. Then they traced lightly over the folds of skin, astonished at the contrast with the steely hardness underneath. His finger made their way to the head of Marcus' dick to lightly pet the smooth glands. The cock pulsed under his touch and Andy pulled back, startled.

Another glance up saw Marcus with his jaw clenched tight, eyes narrow and focus on Andy's exploration of his body. Marcus was wound up tight, Andy could tell, it made his breath hitch and his heart beat faster.

A bead of pre-cum had formed at the slit of Marcus' cock, and without thinking, Andy leaned forward to lick the drop off.

It was salty and sweet at the same time. It was unlike anything Andy had ever experienced, and he wanted another taste. He lapped at the slit, trying to coax more of the salty fluid onto his tongue. Marcus' hands found their way into Andy's hair, encouraging him onto his cock. Andy licked around the engorged head, learning the feel of the skin on his tongue, savoring the taste of Marcus, inhaling the cinnamon and musk.

Andy found that he loved the weight of Marcus' cock on his tongue. He loved how hefty it was and how his jaw stretched to accommodate the thickness. He wanted more of it, he wanted to fill his mouth with the velvety steel and feel it slide down his throat.

He didn't get that far though. About half way down Marcus' cock, Andy's gag reflex kicked in and he had to pull back to avoid embarrassing himself. But he didn't let that stop him, he kept licking at the ridges and swells, wrapping his lips around the head and trying to suck more of the delicious pre-cum from Marcus' slit.

It wasn't enough; he wanted more. So he tried again. This time, Andy ran the bulbous head of Marcus' cock along the roof of his mouth, when it hit the back, he took a deep breath and pushed his head down just a little bit farther. He got maybe an extra inch in before his gag reflex kicked in again.

Marcus' fingers tighten in Andy's hair, pulling him back and off his cock. A string of spit dangled from Andy's lips to the swollen purple head; Andy flushed at the sight.

Marcus pushed Andy onto his back, quickly relieved himself of his jeans before crawling up between Andy's splayed legs. Marcus' eyes were focused on his prey, and his body shifting gracefully as he stalked his way up Andy's body.

When he reached the obscene bulge in Andy's white briefs, Marcus paused and flashed Andy knowing smirk. Andy's dick jumped in its confines and he grasped onto the sheets beneath him.

Marcus reached over the waist band with one hand and then the next, then pull the tighty whities down just far enough to hook underneath Andy's heavy and aching balls. Andy cock lay across his stomach, leaking profusely, the head red and sensitive to the lightest touch.

Then without warning, Marcus leaned forward and engulfed Andy's cock, sinking all the way down until Andy felt Marcus' throat constrict tightly around the head. He was on fire, his cock was on fire. The explosion of heat from Marcus' mouth radiated through every inch of Andy's body, shocking him as he arched off the bed.

"Stop! Stop!" Andy called out, his hands pushing at Marcus. It was all too much, too overwhelming, and Andy had to forcefully dragged in each breath to calm his racing heart. He was still hard as a rock, and his skin still tingled but his mind was a mess of thoughts.

Andy lay on the bed, eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling, unable to form the words he needed. He wanted this, he still wanted this. But it was too much, too overpowering. He couldn't figure out what it all meant.

Marcus laid himself on top of Andy and gazed down at him with curious and worried expression. The stalking panther was gone. It was clear he wanted an explanation, but Andy didn't have one to give him. So he just lay there, one half of his brain noting the pleasant weight of Marcus' body on top of his own, the other half scrambling to find something to say.

"Can- can I ask you something?" Marcus' voice was gravely, still tinged with desire.

Andy nodded, unable to find his voice.

"Have-" Marcus frowned. "Have you done this before?"

Now Andy frowned, his body tensing at the unexpected question.

"Um... what do you mean?"

"I mean, gone home with a stranger to have sex."

Andy flushed at Marcus' explicitness. He glanced away wide eyed at the description of what exactly it was they were doing. He didn't want to answer truthfully, somehow embarrassed at his own inexperience. Had he really been that obvious?

Marcus' frown deepened.

"Have you-" he paused to clear his throat. "You've had sex before, right?"

Andy flushed even deeper.

"Oh my god," Marcus rolled off of Andy and brought his hands up to cover his face. "Oh my fucking god."

Andy frowned at the obscenity, but it didn't feel like the right time to point out that it was offensive.

"Unbe-fucking-lievable," Marcus sat up and grabbed his underwear from the floor.

Andy sat up with him when he realized that Marcus was putting his clothes back on. He grabbed onto Marcus' arm to stop him.

"No, wait! I- wait, let me explain."

Marcus glared at him and shook of his arm. He stood, put his underwear back on, and turned to face Andy again.

"So explain."

Andy sighed.

"It's... complicated."

"Un-complicate it for me."

Andy hesitated, trying to piece together an explanation just plausible enough for Marcus to believe.

"Yes, I'm a... a virgin. And yes, I went to the club tonight to... do something about it."

"You don't go to a club to lose your virginity!" Marcus exclaimed. "You're supposed to find some sweet boy, and you're both into each other, and you explore. You don't go to a gay nightclub full of who knows what kind of psychos and pick up a random stranger. What-are you trying to get yourself raped?!"

Andy was scowling now, but before he could respond to the outburst, Marcus went on.

"Well, you can forget about it. I'm not in the habit of taking people's virginities. You should leave." Marcus went to his bar cart, poured himself a big glass of that amber liquid, and proceeded to take a big swallow.

"And why me, by the way?" he asked, turning back to Andy. "Why did you pick me, of all the strange men in that club. Why me?"

Andy opened his mouth to answer, but found that he wasn't sure why. There was just something about Marcus that stood out to him when Andy first arrived at the club. Marcus was like a beacon that Andy followed to the bar. The pull was so strong that Andy had become clumsy with nerves. He didn't normally go bumping into people left and right.

"You made me feel safe," he said finally.

That seemed to have caught Marcus off guard, because he abandoned his glass on the table with a sigh of resignation.

"It's true, I don't know you. But you make me feel safe and I want to do this with you."

Marcus squeezed his eyes shut. Andy could see him battling with himself.

"If I kick you out, you're just going to go back there and find somebody else, aren't you?"

Andy paused before answering, because he wasn't sure he would. He doubted he'd have the courage to go back there again, certainly not tonight. But the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. He wanted this with Marcus. He wanted his first time to be with Marcus.

Marcus must have interpreted his silence the wrong way, because he glared at Andy with his hands on his hips.

"Well, fuck. What do you expect me to do with that?"

Andy gave him a small, hesitant smile. Maybe if he kept his mouth shut, Marcus would draw his own conclusions. Andy's body began reacting to the thought; his heart beat picked up speed, his skin started to tingle again, and his cock, which had never really deflated, began throbbing steadily.

Marcus had that look in his eyes again, the one that reminded Andy of a panther and made him feel like he was the prey.

Marcus stalked toward him with enough menace in his gaze that Andy scooted farther back onto the bed. Marcus unceremoniously shucked off his underwear and left it lying on the floor. Andy's eyes were drawn to Marcus' cock; it had gone soft during their exchange but was quickly reviving.

Marcus climbed up onto the bed and braced himself above Andy. His thigh was in between Andy's thighs, but nothing was touching. Andy's breathing quickened as he found himself once again immersed in Marcus' scent. It filled his lungs and traveled straight down to his cock making it leak all over his stomach.

"You're sure you want to do this?" Marcus asked, voice husky.

"Yes," Andy nodded, wondering if he sounded as desperate as he felt.

Marcus gave one last sigh, and brushed a stray lock of hair off of Andy's forehead.

"Your eyes are... beautiful," Marcus said. "They're so big and innocent, like a deer."

"A deer?"

"Like Bambi," Marcus smiled wryly.

"Please don't call me Bambi," Andy cringed.

Marcus gave a little chuckle.

"How about Doe eyes?"

"Only marginally better."

"Well tough, that's what I'm calling you now, Doe eyes."

Andy smiled shyly. He wasn't going to admit it, but the nickname was kind of cute. The smile faded when Marcus leaned down for a gentle kiss, a light brush over the lips. It was so different from before, not hungry or seductive. This kiss was tender, caring, and if Andy hadn't known better, he would have thought it was almost loving.

Andy immediately opened to Marcus' gently probing tongue. He could taste the spiciness of that amber liquor on Marcus' tongue and he moaned as the remnants warmed his mouth and body. It drove him crazy that you could taste what a person just ate by kissing them. It made him hungry for more of Marcus.

Marcus nipped and nibbled at Andy's lips, then jaw, then neck. His tongue traced up and down, stopping to lap at Andy's earlobe, then down to tickle his collarbone. Andy titled his head back to give Marcus access, and his fingers buried themselves in Marcus' curls.

Marcus slowly made his way down Andy's body. Andy's nipples each got ample attention from Marcus' teasing tongue. Marcus fingers raked through Andy's smattering of chest hair, sending shivers down Andy's body. Who knew his chest hair would be so sensitive?

Marcus paused at Andy's sternum, sealed his lips to Andy's skin and sucked. The pressure brought Andy's back arching off the bed as he clutched Marcus to him. His dick was throbbing painfully and Andy bucked trying to find friction.

"Please, Marcus," Andy begged.

"Easy, Doe eyes. Just relax," Marcus pushed Andy back down on the bed and continued his lazy exploration. He dipped into Andy's belly button, and Andy let out a strangled chuckle at the tickle. But he didn't stay there long.

Soon, Marcus was hovering over Andy's cock again, his breath warm on the sensitive flesh. Andy could hear blood rushing past his ears as he watched what Marcus would do next. He could feel his dick pulsing in time with his heart beat. He hadn't even realized that he was holding his breath until Marcus gave his a slow, wet lick from the base of his cock to the head. Andy gasped at the heat and he tensed, fighting against the urge to cum.

"Wait," Andy protested. "I'm going to cum if you do that."

"That's kind of the idea," Marcus replied with a smirk.

"But-"

"Don't worry so much about it. Just relax and let me take care of you." Marcus pushed Andy back and ran his fingers across Andy's chest, raking at the hairs.

Andy sighed into the caress, his head falling back as he gave himself over to the sensations. He felt a molten heat encase the head of his dick and a tight suction that make him arch up. The searing lava flowed down his cock, engulfing him and pushing all thoughts out of his mind. His entire being was centered on the fire radiating out from his cock. He was being consumed.

He felt a soft caress on his balls, fondling and cupping. They were rolled back and forth against each other, the friction sending jolts of sensation in his cock, which only served to bury it deeper into the furnace of Marcus' mouth.

Then he felt Marcus' throat constrict around the head of his cock and without warning, waves after waves of pleasure crashed through him. Andy arched up off the bed as his senses were flooded, nerve endings firing in quick succession.

His cock was raw as he felt ropes of cum exploding from him and Marcus' mouth was unrelenting in milking every last drop.

It was a slow descent from the peak and Andy was unsure how much time had passed when he came back to earth. Andy managed to open his eyes just enough to see Marcus lying on his side, head propped up on his arm, gazing down at him with a wistful expression.

"Hey, Doe eyes."

"Hey," Andy's voice was shaky and weak. His eyes drifted shut again at the soothing sound of Marcus' voice.

"You alright, there?"

"Mmm..." was all Andy managed to get out.

Marcus let out an amused chuckle.

"Well, you're welcome," Marcus murmured.

Andy breathed deep, filling his nose with the cinnamon and spice of Marcus' scent. It smelled so good, he rolled closer to bury his face into Marcus' neck to get more. The last thought on his mind was that he should reciprocate before falling asleep. But maybe he'll just take a little nap before he gets to it.

*****

Marcus loitered outside of The Owl, studying the pattern of cracks on the sidewalk. His mother was waiting inside for their bi-weekly brunch date, and he really had no excuse not to go in. But he didn't want to.

He'd actually woken up with a smile on his face this morning. That usually didn't happen. He was anything but a morning person. But the smile faded quickly when he realized he was alone in bed, the pillow next to him still smelling like Andy. There was no sign of the man, no note to tell Marcus how to get in touch. Just his lingering scent and two used glasses to prove that he had been there at all.

Marcus paced back and forth on the sidewalk, dreading having to go inside and sit with his mother. She would know something was wrong and end up dragging the entire story out of him. He really didn't want to get into the whole thing.

Marcus' pocket vibrated. He pulled out his phone to see a text message from his mother.

I can see you outside, what are you waiting for?

Marcus suppressed an eye roll, knowing his mother was likely watching his every move.

Inside the restaurant, Marcus spotted his mother in the corner by the window sipping on a Bellini. He slid into his seat with a sigh, sunglasses still covering his drooping, tired eyes.

"Hi, Mom."

Cheryl frowned at Marcus' tone.

"What's wrong? And take those sunglasses off."

Marcus reluctantly complied, but didn't bother meeting her gaze.

"Nothing's wrong," he lied.

"Don't lie to me. What's wrong?"

Marcus shot her his best mind your own business glare, and just got an expectant eyebrow raise in response.

"I met someone last night," Marcus admitted. "Well, I don't know if 'met' is the right word to use."

"You picked up a boy last night," Cheryl clarified.

"God, Mom." Marcus glanced around the room to see if anyone heard. "Don't say it like that. You make me sound like some sicko pedophile."

"Oh, please. So tell me about the boy you picked up last night," Cheryl asked unapologetically.

"His name's Andy," Marcus paused. "Oh god, I don't even know if his real name is Andy."

"When has that ever stopped you in the past?"

"Mom!"

"What? It's true, isn't it?"

hudsbart
hudsbart
300 Followers